Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Jesus people! The sun is still up and here you are talking about sausages and what not! kkk

Anyway, I really appreciate you guys rehashing your discussion regarding the chocolate issue.  I, for one, never believed that DS was ever interested in SW in that way, so this has always bothered me.  I was pretty sure it was some misunderstanding on her part, but I didn't really try to pinpoint on where the misunderstanding arose. It's good that you guys pinpointed on the possibility of the jacket confusion because I would never have considered it as I tend to gloss over outfits in general (in drama watching and real life!lol).Of course, there's no way to confirm its validity now, but I would say this is a pretty strong theory.

Let me also say this about the issue regarding everyone's concern for Taek.  It's true that everyone acts a bit motherly towards him, although I see this as a result of him being a national treasure rather than a reflection of his helplessness or weakness.  He IS the pride of their neighbourhood, so it is only natural for everyone to fuss over him.  What's not natural is how DS regards her concern towards CT.  I'm pretty sure that no one else in the neighourhood is bothered by their concern for him.  However, DS has obviously put some thought over her own concern for CT.  Once again, I am citing ep 11 as evidence of this.

Lastly, I would also like to voice out my own opinion about JH as a character.  I personally feel that it is unfair for some people to brand JH as a negative character simply because he was acting like a normal teenager.  Yes, he bickered with DS a lot. Yes, he tried to push her away when he became aware of his own feelings.  However, isn't that what most teenagers do? I'm also sure that DS doesn't think so badly of JH because then, their friendship would never have survived up to that point. So, she must've known that, despite their constant bickering, JH meant well.

This is very important to me because I feel like branding JH as a "bad guy" somehow undermines DS' choice (unintentionally, of course) .  After all, it makes it seem like she chose Taek because he was the "good guy" and because he was more mature and treated her well.  Would she have chosen JH then if JH had treated her better? My answer to this would always be NO.  She didn't choose Taek because he made her feel good.  In fact, he made her feel bad, not just once, but on several occasions. First, when he denied his interest in her with the gang right after their "beach date", and second, when he cancelled their movie date.  These two instances made her feel worst than anything JH has ever done to her. Why then would she like CT? Simply because he is Taek, in the same way that Taek likes her because she is who she is.  You can't really impose an ideal for liking someone. You love who you love and that's it. Nothing JH would have done could have changed that.

Of course, I have no intention of imposing this idea on you guys, but it would be nice to read more comments that validate JH as an equally good character, that way it would make DS' choice more meaningful. :)

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@koreanlite Hello there!!!

Well, no lot of posts to catch up on..but i guess unless people have moved beyond to the logical land..it wouldn't be worth replying to..unless extremely infuriating

He he.. You know your point abt CT is bang on.. and one thing that doesn't get mentioned is how he allows everyone to be..just as what they are.. The fact that he slides in a position where he appears to be the weaker one.. says a lot abt his maturity..because a truly confident person, alone, can do that..

Even as a viewer, there are so many instances that bring out the shock..because one moment we are told to see him in one way and the other moment he emerges in the contrary way..

THey introduce him as bumpkin apart from being genius at playing baduk..and someone made a comment on his low IQ in the beginning episode. And we revisit this same point in middle of the series..to show that he is indeed a genius at everything - maths, baduk, anythign..and has a ver very high IQ..infact highest from the looks of how they told bOra about it on the beach...

However, are you referring to me as the viewer who needs to watch the series again? - lol..then you are mistaken

Sorry, but I can't help but comment.  Can you please point out who made the comment about CT's low IQ, and when this happened? I don't remember this at all and I've watched the show like, a gazillion times!lol

Thing about IQ is, it doesn't fully quantify intelligence and success.  Other factors need to be considered to gauge those things.  In CT's case, it is his competitive spirit on top of his IQ that ensures his success and longevity in baduk, as DR mentioned.

• Like 4

Taek's IQ is 139 and DS is 99.

IQ Scores & Ratings

What is a good IQ score?  What is a high IQ score?  What is a low IQ score?  These are common questions, particularly after someone finds out their score from an IQ test.

Lewis Terman (1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:

• Over 140 - Genius or near genius

• 120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence

• 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence

• 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence

• 80 - 89 - Dullness

• 70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency

• Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

• High IQ & Genius IQ

Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400).  Here's a rough guide:

• 115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students)
  • 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
  • 135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
  • 145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors)
  • 155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
  • 165-179 - High genius
  • 180-200 - Highest genius
  • >200 - "Unmeasurable genius"

credit: wilderdom.com

So Taek falls on the Very Superior Intelligence and Highly Gifted people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cooleet said:

Guys I'm not that good with what's with each episode. Can you guys tell me what's in it so I can make an invitation for the rewatch? 

@phikyl and @babyviolets the boys in my siggy represents the dramas I love. SJK represents Innocent Man, JJS is YTBLSS, LHK is for BotC and of course uri Taekie for R88. 

But so far for me the best would be R88. The script is just the best. I honestly don't know LHR before this drama. But the drama really made them stand out. I love everything about this drama. Yes even JH, i love his storyline. 

But I think the best thing that R88 gave me are friends in this ship that makes sense. Hehehehehe...

I approve of all those namja!kkk

I wish I could say that YTBLSS was the best for me, but sadly, the script stops me from doing so.  As much as I understand the intention of the writers, I just could not fully agree on their approach.kkk

I'd like to add these kdramas on my list as well:

- Hello Monster/I remember You (seriously daebak!)

- Reply 1997 (where it all began!Kkk)

- Queen In Hyun's Man (real chemistry FTW)

- Full House (cuteness overload)

- Coffee Prince (my favourite almost bromance)

- King 2 Hearts (this is me being bias)

I have more but I don't want to overwhelm everyone!lol

Oh, and @phikyl, I can't believe you're already done with YTBLSS! As a treat for both you ladies, let me post a shin-shin vid that I made (coz I know you're not into shipping the actors lol)

To everyone else, apologies for being waaaay off topic!kkk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, babyviolets said:

Full House (cuteness overload)

This is the only one you listed that I haven't seen. I watched the Thai version of it though and I'm not sure anything can top that for me. Lol! Also, how is King2Hearts being biased? That's in my top 10! Although what happened to one character... :tears: YTBLSS was good when it came to the main couple and the couple with Yoo In Na's character but the rest I didn't pay much attention to. Everything felt like I'd seen it before and knew what was coming; I was mostly right.

I think the comment they're referring to is at the very beginning of the series when TK is introduced. He's described as "a genius in Baduk but an idiot in everything else"

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

This is the only one you listed that I haven't seen. I watched the Thai version of it though and I'm not sure anything can top that for me. Lol! Also, how is King2Hearts being biased? That's in my top 10! Although what happened to one character... :tears: YTBLSS was good when it came to the main couple and the couple with Yoo In Na's character but the rest I didn't pay much attention to. Everything felt like I'd seen it before and knew what was coming; I was mostly right.

I think the comment they're referring to is at the very beginning of the series when TK is introduced. He's described as "a genius in Baduk but an idiot in everything else"

There's a thai version? interesting...

BTW, when I say full house, I meant the original.  I have not gotten around to watching the remake.

Also, King2Hearts is a bias choice because JJS is a part of the cast! I mean, if I could, I'd include JJS' full filmography there!kkk

I do understand your point about YTBLSS.  I too didn't really connect to the eldest sister's loveline, and never gushed over bread man, but I thought that was just because I was too focused on JJS to notice anyone else!hahaha

If the comment was indeed  referring to CT's introduction, I don't believe that was actually a valid reference of his IQ, but rather an expression of one's frustration (specifically DS' lol).

8 minutes ago, babyviolets said:

There's a thai version? interesting...

BTW, when I say full house, I meant the original.  I have not gotten around to watching the remake.

Also, King2Hearts is a bias choice because JJS is a part of the cast! I mean, if I could, I'd include JJS' full filmography there!kkk

I do understand your point about YTBLSS.  I too didn't really connect to the eldest sister's loveline, and never gushed over bread man, but I thought that was just because I was too focused on JJS to notice anyone else!hahaha

If the comment was indeed  referring to CT's introduction, I don't believe that was actually a valid reference of his IQ, but rather an expression of one's frustration (specifically DS' lol).

Yeah, the Thai version is really good. I've been afraid to watch any others because they might ruin it for me. The original is the one with Rain right? 

As for YTBLSS, nope! Not just you. I wasn't biased towards JJS when I watched it [K2H is the only other show of his I've seen] so it can't be just bias clouding your judgement.

I agree with you about TK's introduction but that's the only line I can think of that would even remotely come close to calling TK stupid. In episode 10, someone asks what his IQ is and the response is a joking "99 isn't it?", but that's just a joke. The next line is Bora's "that's DS's IQ"

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@koreanlite Hello there!!!

Well, no lot of posts to catch up on..but i guess unless people have moved beyond to the logical land..it wouldn't be worth replying to..unless extremely infuriating

He he.. You know your point abt CT is bang on.. and one thing that doesn't get mentioned is how he allows everyone to be..just as what they are.. The fact that he slides in a position where he appears to be the weaker one.. says a lot abt his maturity..because a truly confident person, alone, can do that..

Even as a viewer, there are so many instances that bring out the shock..because one moment we are told to see him in one way and the other moment he emerges in the contrary way..

THey introduce him as bumpkin apart from being genius at playing baduk..and someone made a comment on his low IQ in the beginning episode. And we revisit this same point in middle of the series..to show that he is indeed a genius at everything - maths, baduk, anythign..and has a ver very high IQ..infact highest from the looks of how they told bOra about it on the beach...

However, are you referring to me as the viewer who needs to watch the series again? - lol..then you are mistaken

im referring to viewers who only see taek's character as weak, babyish, and not a man. 

and only the first line of that post was directly addressed to you. :)

im just concerned because i read all the posts in the drama thread, before i moved on to this thread. not sure if i could still manage to read jhxds thread but i do want to try. what a life! :Dmy husband had already told me to get a grip. he witnessed my breakdown over chilbong lol! anyways, in the drama thread, i just observed that most of the disgruntled viewers were those who focused on jh scenes and/or skipped taek's scenes and/or those who, unfortunately, stopped watching after jh's confession or even before that. 

• Like 4

imo, taek x ds shippers were the minority in the drama thread and some of them had wavered lots of times. the opposition was just too strong. i found it funny while reading those posts saying they were waiting for a jh x ds momentous moment. i guess they were expecting ds to finally go to jh and just probably tell him, "hey i like you!" but they missed the one important thing  the drama has been telling the viewers - she would only  fall in love with him if he confessed first. thus, asking him if he was ok with the blind date, asking him to go to the concert with her, looking at his reaction while she was talking to that guy who got a crush on her, faking a foot injury. after all this, she continued being unladylike around him and taek was still the number one person on her mind. and ive always wondered how easy it was for her  to give up when the pink shirt happened. to think the drama showed us DS crying over SW. i believe this was for the viewers to look back and compare with her reaction with JH pink shirt. 

i always had this thought though, what if jh confessed? i guess they would date but DS would always take care of taek as she felt she was closest to him and knew everything about him because that's what the drama had established from the start. while jh would always say things that would hurt DS, without his intention because he was just being himself. and he would do lovely things DS wouldn't understand because this is also how he is. could i really imagine DS in this kind of relationship? i guess so if this was not a reply installment. and Taek would have to leave the gang because his character would ask that of him. To be consistent with the drama's narrative that without DS, taek felt he would be lost.

but wait, JH did confess! but by the time he did, DS has already understand what it means to love and be in love. She already knew who she likes from the start. they said she began to like taek because he kissed her first but actually, this was not the case. she saw taek getting relieved when she pretended not to know about the kiss, that it was just a dream. so in her mind, he didn't like her. even during JH confession in epi 18, she did not exactly know taek's feelings. if she was just a receiver of emotions, she would have received his confession. but she did not. so i guess this was why JH took it back as a joke to avoid the rejection that would have affected their friendship. this is in parallel to JH x Taek scene in sacheon. we all knew why taek had visited him that day but when JH started talking how it was ok, he told him it was not the reason he came. this was to keep their friendship the same way it was. 

It has always been taek from the start. the way child DS reached out to him and gave him the fish candy. the way DS decided to piggy back him. one of the boys could have done it but DS always went those extra miles for Taek. these miles had been reiterated so many times on this thread. but DS was too young to realize why she felt this way towards taek and to define such feelings. taek was the first to actually understand his feelings for her. i think this was why adult taek was surprised when he knew ds thought he only liked her in 89. 

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Yeah, the Thai version is really good. I've been afraid to watch any others because they might ruin it for me. The original is the one with Rain right? 

As for YTBLSS, nope! Not just you. I wasn't biased towards JJS when I watched it [K2H is the only other show of his I've seen] so it can't be just bias clouding your judgement.

I agree with you about TK's introduction but that's the only line I can think of that would even remotely come close to calling TK stupid. In episode 10, someone asks what his IQ is and the response is a joking "99 isn't it?", but that's just a joke. The next line is Bora's "that's DS's IQ"

Yep it is! And I understand your feelings towards FH. I, too, am a bit of a purist, which means I can't handle remakes ruining my favourites!lol  A perfect example is the drama Naeil's Cantabile.  I was such a big fan of the anime and the japanese live action series that I just couldn't bring myself to watch the kdrama version, despite it including Joo Won who I know would've made a perfect portrayal of the male lead (speaking of which, I forgot to add Yongpal to my drama list!kkk).

That beach scene with BR, JH and SW is also the only time I could remember anyone discussing CT's IQ, so I thought either I totally missed that scene, or it's a case of using different translations.  You know how some jokes don't translate that well in other languages so translators use a different joke with roughly the same context, leading to a different interpretation of the scene entirely?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I don’t frequent the R88 Main Thread anymore. After the second shutdown, I decided to stay out of it since the JH/BS/Gaeddeok shippers wanted it so badly enough to keep the Taectanic people out of it. They can keep it afloat if they want to…but I guess they don't want to because they’re lurking here in our thread.  

@packmule3               Your analysis is usually spot on, but I think you are wrong about other ships lurking in our bay. It's unlikely since this is an all analysis zone, and the ships you mentioned are constitutionally alergic to an analytic evidence based interpretation of R88 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cooleet said:

Spoiler

Taek's IQ is 139 and DS is 99.

IQ Scores & Ratings

What is a good IQ score?  What is a high IQ score?  What is a low IQ score?  These are common questions, particularly after someone finds out their score from an IQ test.

Lewis Terman (1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:

• Over 140 - Genius or near genius

• 120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence

• 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence

• 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence

• 80 - 89 - Dullness

• 70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency

• Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

• High IQ & Genius IQ

Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400).  Here's a rough guide:

• 115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students)
  • 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
  • 135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
  • 145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors)
  • 155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
  • 165-179 - High genius
  • 180-200 - Highest genius
  • >200 - "Unmeasurable genius"

credit: wilderdom.com

So Taek falls on the Very Superior Intelligence and Highly Gifted people.

THis is weird and supports the idea that IQ measurement are nonsense. 

In general the way it is measure is too narrow and the original theory that IQ is innate and immutable. It that is the case accompanying examples make not sense since most professors are former post graduate students and IQ aren't going to jump 11 points pecause you get a job. And I can tell you that the majority of professors aren't genius, they are well educated but genius? Not so much. 
If anything I would say my IQ was higher (but I new less) when I was a graduate student that it is now that I"m a professor (but I do know more) And often people with average IQ can do much better in the world with a high EQ than smarter people can.  Actually many smarter people do poorly because they trigger resentment in others.
-

• Like 2

1 hour ago, koreanlite said:

DS has already understand what it means to love and be in love. She already knew who she likes from the start. they said she began to like taek because he kissed her first but actually, this was not the case.  I think whoever said that wasn't considering why she was in proximity to be kissed. She stayed by Taek when there was no need to because she wanted to be by him. 

It has always been taek from the start. the way child DS reached out to him and gave him the fish candy. the way DS decided to piggy back him. one of the boys could have done it but DS always went those extra miles for Taek. these miles had been reiterated so many times on this thread. but DS was too young to realize why she felt this way towards taek and to define such feelings. taek was the first to actually understand his feelings for her. i think this was why adult taek was surprised when he knew ds thought he only liked her in 89. The piggybacking scene shown you early in the drama had so many callbacks that made it central to understanding Taek and DS's relationship. It was one example of Taek expressing his affection by allowing folks to be for him (as his father explained) It was an DukSun going out of her way to do thngs for Taek he was perfectly capeable of doing for himself.  I've mentioned this before-Remember Taek hurt his arm, and he didn't usually walk on his hand to go to school. He was perfectly capable of walking. Had he needed help walking his father or one or two of boys would have toted him to school. Instead the boys helped in very useful ways.  One took his book bag, the other his lunch bag and the third gave him a toy to cheer him up.  Only DS offered something he didn't need, a piggyback and Taek went along with it because he enjoyed being close to her. 

They wrote a song about DS's condition.

Spoiler

The loathing doesn't apply.

Please forgive the cut.

• Like 7

Well this is supposed to be talked after ep19 rewatch however just in case it can be helpful for our new roommates I will share it beforehand so we can easily add/eliminate prominent points.

Foreword;  As we all now by now Taek doesn't need someone to fuss over him because he survived for years in Baduk world. (If not he could have been dead while neighter Deok Sun nor his best friends were around.) We also know SunTaek moments in ep19 supposed to enlighten us about Deok Sun's POV and give us insights of things we may overlooked till then. Even before her choice is revealed it's clear how things will work if we actually know Deok Sun's pattern behavior but if we don't this episode was good chance to figure it out  ourselves what was going on in her mind till now.

pzDNyJ.jpg

1. I clearly remember Deok Sun says things like 'we are friends' confidently or draws some invisible boundary (to herself) and right after that her expression betrays her.  (China, 1989 she said we are just friends and camera lingered on her worried expression when manager expressed his worry about Taek's condition then we all know what she did. ^^)

2.  Harmless jokes...Not a new thing right? She just blurts out things like this and if it works it works but if it doesn't she won't be sad much since its just a joke... ("Okay, I will take responsibility how lucky I'm")

3. Deok Sun doesn't demands or insists on things and she doesn't let it be shown when she is more worried about Taek.  (Manito, movie date cancellation) 

4. Lastly there were times Deok Sun felt overwhelmed by these feelings and it could be clearly seen on her expression but she bounced back easily as she was concerned about Taek , she find herself in love with him the more she got conscious the more she got concerned.   (Before-after dreamy kiss) 

That's all I can say. Instead of focusing on the meaning of one or two pattern we can very well see these altogether if not why there are so many? 

• Like 7

@phikyl thank youuu !

LOL i forgot about the jacket.. So DS put choco to sw jacket while thinking that was Taek jacket.. Thats why the future scene DS insist told taek the choco was given to him..

now i understand SW isnt her first love. But her first crush..

btw, why ds wrote nice things on her diary about falling in love.. But she never showing us her feeling.. Just like after Cancelled date. She act like that time she aware about she love taek..

ds hiding her feeling very well............ Lol.. If im not joint this thread.. I might be clueless about "first love sung deok sun" 

• Like 2

@babyviolets I think its DR who mades a comment to that effect..and ofcourse we have D telling her friends that CT is "King of Idiots" ..o n the school benahc.. let me get back to you with th eexact episode number..

@koreanlite          hmm.. agree CT as a character has multiple layers..And another interesting point you raise is..what would have happened if DS would have gone with JH...you are right she would have still cared for CT like that as she does now.. and yes by the time JH confessed it was anyway too late..by that time it had already been 4 years of her loving CT..

• Like 2

Have been rewatching too, just a bit slower than all of you haha. :P 

Not sure if this was mentioned, but JH actually took an episode to reach out to DS. At the start of episode 4, he noticed DS's awkward situation in the bus ride, yet didn't help her eventually. It took him so many days in the drama to finally make the decision of squeezing through people in the bus and to help her have a more comfortable ride to school. 

Another instant to show JH's hesitations towards DS. He could have done better from ep 1 - 6 to get DS's heart, but no he gave in to his logical thinking rather than what his heart told him to do, whereas Taek listened to his heart! :wub:

And when JH did help DS, DS didn't feel anything other than being puzzled as to why he was helping her. Look at DS's facial expressions. That's exactly what my face will show if I am confused about a guy's actions, especially when it is nice actions done by a guy I would normally bicker with or be manly to.

13015595_10207830983325938_656760781512213012660_10207830983405940_6952648714710

And for the chocolate issue, am I the only one who thinks the chocolate is really meant to be for SW? It's the writer's attempt to confuse the audience as to who the husband is. I don't think every single thing has to link to Taek... What are the chances that the chocolate is for Taek? He didn't bring any bags and only brought the comic book DS wanted, and his jacket was worn on himself. The bag and jacket which DS placed the chocolate on belonged to SW - we can easily see that these 2 items were brought into the house by SW himself.

• Like 10

Watching this show over and over again.. Makes me changed my POV about DS.. 

Yes the one she love only choi taek from beginning ! Included the one she mentions on her diary, with beautiful poems that bora read to tease ds..

1.future ds mention about chocolate, was given to her husband.. IF THIS CASE SOME PPL STILL DENIED, just thinking simple ! WE SAW DS GIVE CHOCO TO SW BAG OR JACKET.

FUTURE DS SAID "I GIVE IT TO YOU"surely.. BUT YOU ALL KNEW DS HUSBAND CHOITAEK ! NOT SW,

EVEN IMPOSSIBLE TO CALL IT WAS JH.

PLEASE REWATCH THE CHOCO SCENE. So, this prove DS LOVE TAEKI FROM BEGINNING. 

2.HYERI INTERVIEW. . Hyeri said "it was Taek from beginning"

3. WATCH AND TRANSLATE YOUTUBE AND THE CAPTION. MOST OF THEM ABOUT CHOI TAEK

4. WHEN THEIR SPREAD THE CAST TO THE WORLD, ITS PARK BO GUM AND GKP.

5. DS WAS TEENAGER BACK THEN, IF SHE ONLY SHOW HER LOVE ON EP 17 TO TAEKI.. WHY ALL THE HINTS FROM BEGINNING LINGERING ARROUND CHOI TAEK. 

6. WHATS THE POINT DS GIVE CHOI TAEK THAT CHOCOLATE?????

(WATCH THE FUTURE SCENES ABOUT CHOCO)JUST FRIENDS? BESTFRIENDS? FOR GOD SAKE. THEIR MARRIAGE LIFE WAS SHOWING FROM EP 1. .

7. THE CONFESSION FROM JH, ITS WEIRD TO SAID ITS TOO LATE. BECAUSE DS HEART WAS BELONG TO CHOI TAEK, AND JH NEVER BE PART OF HER LOVE INSTEAD JH IS THE ONE WHO LOVE HER, NOT JUST FOR PAST 4YEARS. . 1989-1994. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@koreanlite          hmm.. agree CT as a character has multiple layers..And another interesting point you raise is..what would have happened if DS would have gone with JH...you are right she would have still cared for CT like that as she does now.. and yes by the time JH confessed it was anyway too late..by that time it had already been 4 years of her loving CT..

i would like to believe she has always loved taek above the others. but since she was so focused on the romantic love described in her romantic novels, she failed to understand the kind of love she felt for taek. not to mention her insecurities. she wanted the type of love she read in novels,  i don't fault her for this because she was still young. im sure most of us went through the same stage when we were younger. DS, no matter her understanding was somehow delayed, is one lucky girl. she is loved by the first and only man she ever truly loved. for her, it has always been taek, the same way she is the only one for taek. 

based on my reply experience, reply writer seems to write a story of a love that is deeply rooted. a love that is founded in childhood and is affirmed thru the years. this is the common formula in all of the 3 reply series. i should have known after episode 2 that taek was the husband lol! but since the reply pd and team are also masters of trolls, they confused me and the other viewers along the way. 

by the way, what's the episode for the next rewatch?  epi 12 or 13? since i cant be sure if i can be around during the scheduled time, i plan to watch when i can find the time.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, koreanlite said:

by the way, what's the episode for the next rewatch?  epi 12 or 13? since i cant be sure if i can be around during the scheduled time, i plan to watch when i can find the time.

Episode 13 will be our next rewatch. Hope to see you then or at least your insights.

• Like 1