Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

i might keeping the poker face right now but my internal brain is exploding with happiness and i don't care what people worried the ship still gonna sail fast and furious :P

of course they gonna have some couple fight here and there but they still gonna be together..

well Taek famous status might make DS don't want to do pda and there the family(they can get together easier if not the case two brothers married same family at same time lol since Taek already welcome to the family since ep1 lol)

• Like 10

*watching the clip when Taek and JH talked*

Taek's breaking voice when called 'Junghwan-ah'.... (( Pbg is probably crying again in this scene,, uhh my baby)),

and judging from his expression, I think Jh might sense Taek is going to bring out the wallet topic again,,

My heart goes uhh... when JH smile, and said its alrdy how many years, idiot, dont make other ppl tired and go get DS (well, smtg close to that)....

My baby Junghwan-ah,, lemme hug you,, Imma crying now... :bawling:

ps...Taekie's lips is soooo smoochable (?) Kissable.... *slap face* lemme marry you Choi Taek lemme marry you....

• Like 15

1 minute ago, bluesteyes said:

I cant read the previous pages because im dying right now. So how about the childhood flashback? So the universe finally accept the fact that TK is the husband? All i want to say is richard simmons lol

Nope they are saying that this is the worst ending ever .... This is what happens when you don't follow story properly ... Ehhh :mellow:

Btw I think i almost died watching their kiss scene :heart:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, jungseocouple said:

True no offense to reply 1994, but compared to Najung - Sseurekki, their kiss was more intense and TAEK was like Oh my!!! He's a man... haha 

BUT let's be honest here, SW BR kiss were the most intense!

uri DS was too shy to kiss back (compared to her aggressive unnie :P)

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, melissala said:

I didn't expect this.  I guess I was right to jump ships.  I don't see how they can do a twist now.  They really can't.

And them fighting in the preview is a GOOD thing, don't worry. 

And did do more in the hotel than just kiss? hmmmm

With a kiss like that, it'd be more surprising if they DIDN'T. My goodness what a kiss! 

• Like 4

Oh thank god. I thought I stop gravitating towards the main lead. My subconcious choice is still correct :w00t:. Hurrah!!! Main Couple kisses!!!! Main couple dating!!! Next episode, main couple angst!!! OTP sailed!!! Taektanic floated despite the rough sea!!!

#iamnotdelulu #thehusbandistaekanyway #maincouple #kisses #bwahahahahahaha

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, haneul1992 said:

Nope they are saying that this is the worst ending ever .... This is what happens when you don't follow story properly ... Ehhh :mellow:

Btw I think i almost died watching their kiss scene :heart:

Okay now whatever. lol. I cant take it anymore. Since the dream kiss that turns out to be reality by today ep i already tried not to care about their richard simmons opinion. Lets enjoy this moment guys. Lets eat the pizzassssss!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 5

keep replaying SW getting beaten by his 2 buddy while Taek run away that scene gimme life while waiting for kiss cut lmao i need more ot5 moments beside Taeksun

well well well no need to compare kisses each couple have their own special kissing style :P 

whatever im just happy getting the kiss and hopefully more and this time please let innocent DS be more aggressive kissing back it will be my last gift before it end :P 

• Like 9

Why are we smelling victory? Is because, we analyze everything!!! SUNTAEK are really good when it comes to analysis!!! as in!!! to be honest, I was on the ship of jung hwan - deoksun but then someone told me that the husband is taek... WOW!!! how come?!!! How will be the husband, and it can't be Taek, I mean act so innocent he's not always there, he just want BADUK... as in so how can you say that it is TAEK, but men, I started to believe when TAEK told everyone that he likes DS and I analyze it, the events and such and you could see that it is always pointing to TAEK... from Episode 1, I made a flashback and hell men, taek is really in luv to DS and he stated that during their sleepover when they were drunk, when Dong Ryong asks if they like DS and the rest is history!!! but men I dont put too much hopes but I know its TAEK until the end. if not there's still HYERI x BOGUM   

• Like 13