Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

1 hour ago, mustardmaimai said:

I just woke up and wanted to tell you how I had a Taekie dream! I mean he was just doing his usual clumsy stuff and mostly falling asleep without intending to so I mothered him by putting a blanket over him alright. But then he woke up and then I woke up and lol. 

why did you smother my baby's daddy, oops... i mean DS' baby's daddy t2408.gif LOL delusional much

• Like 2

Guest aoikarin
10 hours ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

@liteulkwin apart from TK thinking "she's really a kind sister" and "her care is really genuine". I can't think of anything else from that smile. I can't exactly conclude if TK really compares this to how she cares for him :D 

That smile he's thinking>>>"That's my Duk Sun!" hahahahha

and I love the Duk Sun take Taek's as hers (FOR GRANTED).. her spontaneous action to protect Taek from DR and anyone who she'll think potentially disturb Taek from his practice : "PRICELESS"  And it really make sense that she will never ever introduce her BEST girlfriends to Taek since Taek is her precious and won't share him with anyone but the squad.

2 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

Hi you go to your account > profile > edit profile and over there you can add your location! Hahaha

NAILED IT. LOL I didn't know it was that simple.... -___- Thanks chingu! 

1 minute ago, aoikarin said:

Yo! I'm entering the room too.. Waiting for Taek's welcome hug.. hahahhahaha..

Ayyyyy gotta line up for that hug though! lol. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

I think this scene meant to show how every single remark of Deok Sun gradually hurts Taek which is why he can't hold it in anymore. It's like irreversible path he leads from this point on.

Agree ^^... @onlysb1  it does really hurt Taek it can seen in his facial expression.. I don't know but i like that what Taek reply to her and how he did it.. though it really hurts Taeks, DS might never or pay attention in all the things that Taek done for her even though its obvious on her reactions (unconsciously)  that something different she felt, it really registered in on her face.. but she ignored it since her mindset is Taek don't interested to anything  aside from Baduk or he does not like anyone..

I guess its good also that this happen, atleast it breaks those thoughts of DS about Taek , now it will make her think...seriously think... hihihihi..^^

• Like 8

hahaha we all become so funny after speaking out heart out deeply and passionately for TK and DS :)) now the thread becomes festive :)) we really sound like fangirls now hahaha

*entering Taek's room*

how will DS look like? will she be as model as Hyeri now? :D

The link for the CF is here

will DS have long hair haha, like this:

and the kiss will be more intense than this:

• Like 5

Ho ho ho! Santa comes bearing gifts this Christmas: http://crzdramaaddict.tumblr.com/

I have a feeling one of us here is actually responsible for maintaining this tumblr account, cause it's soooooo us. But if that isn't the case then the heavens have decided to shower their love upon us. So feast ye mortals!

Just a little preview of the things you're going to find in it:

tumblr_nyv4pie5iM1to1fhoo1_1280.jpg

• Like 11

Guest gerimisore

Park Bogum and his lip-bites should be banned from this world!!! UGH, THE FEELZZZS! As a mere mortal (and potato) I can't handle this beauty! D: HAAAAAAALP! *nosebleed all over my monitor*