Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

5 hours ago, scualquiercosa said:

OH MY GOD! Can you imagine this? You are working in your part-time job, your bigger wish is returning at home but you have three hours more, when suddenly the most handsome man in the world entre with his charming smile and He not just give you his autograph, He talk to you too. I'm sorry girls but I would die after of this.

What he did with Hyeri in the cafe? lol

Was it when they were filming that drama?   My heart still hurts when i remember it.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, awakening said:

I come from Vietnam,too. Is thing really that bad on Kites forum? I decided not to get there since ep 17. There are just wars and very mean comments, especially from the T-DS shippers. I really can't stand them. All my focus now is on RJY and this thread. 

girls dont pay attention .

they can not accept that despite the happy ending for them JH and RJY are the real winners . RJY managed to capture the hearts of S.Korea and international fans.

Actually , after awhile in  everyone s memory will remain what a great character was JH and why such a guy did not take the girl.

Nobody will speak for DS/TK.

I do not say it as a JH/ DS shipper but Is in our human behavior to remember tragic heroes .

Tell me in one second  couples with out thinking

......I am sure you ll say Romeo & Juliet, maybe antonio and kleopatra etc .Couples with sad ending.

• Like 14

9 hours ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

Guys, when the complete English sub for RJY V broadcast is available, you will share the link here, right? :) Maybe we'll get the sub's from eyesonryu?

So he likes 500 days of summer. Yippeee me too :D

I loved that movie  also .

Did Koreans give him the title of National Husband?

Should we thank that writer of R88 for making him a hero with her failed rushed ending?

• Like 7

4 hours ago, wenyeol said:

YES! THE BTS PHOTO!!...no one is going to get your Hyeri Junyeol...hahaha

hahahah i m looking at this picture and i am sure 100% RJY said the truth when he said if it was him he will confess in the 88 and ask DS in the wall scene right away : " I like you .What you want to do? "

not his exact words but similar meaning.

I love it when actors enjoy their time outside filming and continue to have a good chemistry.

• Like 5

Guys,

I guess for me withdrawal from Reply 88 is really kicking in today for some reason I got the feeling of missing JH. Annoying, sometimes I don't mind being a fan of things unless it gets out of my control like this LOL. Time to go stalk all vids/pics of him over the net LOL.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kiklaminHo said:

I loved that movie  also .

Did Koreans give him the title of National Husband?

Should we thank that writer of R88 for making him a hero with her failed rushed ending?

Yeay! *sending virtual high five* 

I read a few pages back this "national husband" title was mentioned, but I don't know exactly how big RJY is trending in korea that knetz have "officially" give him that title. They only use the "nation's something" title for very popular public figures, like nation's MC for Yoo Jaesook, nation's first love for Miss A's Suzy, and nation's girl group for SNSD. Although I don't mind him being adored that much at all. National...husband? Omo, how to apply to be his wife? *blushing*

Thanking the writer? Haha, I don't know, chingu *bitter feeling post the finale still detected* But we can say he reaps what he sow. He worked so hard to put life into his character and he is in real life a good person as well, so he deserves all the recognition and love he receives now. Good for him :)

• Like 9

15 hours ago, dienummereins said:

Hello everyone! my whole career in soompi was only in JHXDS shipper thread but now I'm ready to spread my wings kekeke

I'm pissed by the absurd ending of AM1988 but the real reason I'm broken is that I don't have any more RJY to wait at the end of my week :(

so from now on I'll join you guys waiting for his next masterpiece.. Oh and I'd love to see him acting as a hot villain toooo!!

On the other side, despite the miserable nights I've spent knowing he's not the endgame, I'm totally agree with @MrsSoJiSub that this condition will make RJY career fly higher so we'll get more chance to get him back to our screen agaiiin yahoooo

edit: that lips haven't been used in screen!! come on please drama or movie PD make use of that lips

Yeah Im dying here to see those lips working.

• Like 2

Good morning! Good afternoon! Good evening! Lol. Found this in the twitter and can't stop laugh. No hate xD

Maybe we can make a new term, beside the negative (not negative tough actually since its for fun. Hahaha) meaning like Chilbonged, so Jungpaled= The side effect of fangirling over Ryu Junyeol exceeding the permissible measurement. You name it xD

Am I OOT? Trolololol :P

• Like 11

good morning/noon/afternoon/nite

my head still full with RJY oppa! is there any of u who live in thai/phuket? hope we can get the update from R88 team vacation! since i really love RJH daily casual style i really want to see his airport & beach fashioon!!! AAAAAKKK x') 

also R88 king of fashion LDH!! 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Do you know where to look for what are the contents in cd1? Cause I still kind of want the ost since part 2 has RJY on the disc but it feels incomplete if I only get the 2nd part.

You can try searching @ gmarket if they have both volumes in a special bundle or something.
The contents, I think you can search @ instagram hahaha some people have been uploading their copy already :D

• Like 2