Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

i agree..it's just a peck lol. can we get more ? come on..look at that OHY couple lock lips..that we supposed to get ...#rollingeyes. but we need to wait probably another 5-6 episode to get that far...

Well we still in 2nd episode. May i imagine how the other episode will be? I think it'll be "VERY PROPER -SEXY KISS" ? kkk

anyway i watch OHY Couple too, just watched the last episode and.... wow. Hope our Je Suho-nim will kiss like that scene, or more.......

:flushed:

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, MsNads19 said:

Well we still in 2nd episode. May i imagine how the other episode will be? I think it'll be "VERY PROPER -SEXY KISS" ? kkk

anyway i watch OHY Couple too, just watched the last episode and.... wow. Hope our Je Suho-nim will kiss like that scene, or more.......

:flushed:

Somehow I'm kinda nervous for Junyeol. LOL. But I'm sure he knows what the viewers expect from rom com. He said it himself that he had prepared many things for Je Su Ho' character, so I'm sure that includes how he'll portray him when he's finally in love with Bo Nui.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, miss_buttercup said:

Somehow I'm kinda nervous for Junyeol. LOL. But I'm sure he knows what the viewers expect from rom com. He said it himself that he had prepared many things for Je Su Ho' character, so I'm sure that includes how he'll portray him when he's finally in love with Bo Nui.

OHY kiss ? maigoodd... yes please..even though that kiss seems to much but still i want see RJY do it.. its must be great because our junyeol have a thick  and sexy lips..*nosebleed* bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

wednesday palli waaaa... i miss our nerdy CEO ...151f6b.gif

• Like 9

Hi Guys! I am back... after such grueling weeks, now I can finally relax and enjoy Junyeolie.. emm.. I mean his new drama..

Thank you all so much for the, updates, news and pictures.. I have just notice Junyolie is so tall! :o there not much of difference in height between him and LSH, and LSH is a model.

and after watching the first two episodes, I think he did a great job potraying Je Se Ho, his characters reminds me of this IT guy from the office, quite a pain in the bum, but very smart and efficient..

I miss you guys.. and please share mooore... moree.. :heart:

• Like 6

Xia Junsu hosted melon radio today and Junyeol called in. Wahaha, both of them are so cute! I have really limited korean knowledge but can get the gist of the conversation so those with better language power should go listen. Really cute! I have to try not to laugh while listening at office. Just two crazy soccer fanatics talking about soccer. There was a quiz and Junyeol answered all questions (edit: listened again, did he got 9/10?) correctly (did I hear correctly that he wanted a kimchi fridge if he passed the quiz? LOL. Why?). There was an extra question on Park Ji Sung which Junsu finds it hard but Junyeol answered it correctly without any doubt. True blue fan indeed. You can listen to the cut here.

Basically I just have a silly smile pasted on my face once I hear his voice :lol:

hahaha. Looks like Junyeol may get his kimchi fridge after all. 

Spoiler

• Like 14

Hahahaha ...both are member of FC men. But junyeol never attended the training because he was too busy though he pay member fee for the whole year. 

Both are fans of football  and I can see them being close and watch football together. But no, they didn't pretending to be close...they admitted they never met in person though at the same management and dad football club

• Like 5

12 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Xia Junsu hosted melon radio today and Junyeol called in. Wahaha, both of them are so cute! I have really limited korean knowledge but can get the gist of the conversation so those with better language power should go listen. Really cute! I have to try not to laugh while listening at office. Just two crazy soccer fanatics talking about soccer. There was a quiz and Junyeol answered all questions (edit: listened again, did he got 9/10?) correctly (did I hear correctly that he wanted a kimchi fridge if he passed the quiz? LOL. Why?). There was an extra question on Park Ji Sung which Junsu finds it hard but Junyeol answered it correctly without any doubt. True blue fan indeed. You can listen to the cut here.

Basically I just have a silly smile pasted on my face once I hear his voice :lol:

hahaha. Looks like Junyeol may get his kimchi fridge after all. 

Reveal hidden contents

We're planning to sub this.. coz #bromance is cute and all HAHAHA!

Here are some snippets from the quiz and how Junyeol got his Kimchi Fridge XD
TRANSLATED BY EYES ON RYU <3

XIA Real Radio show Ep. 2 (160531), Junsu’s same age friend Junyeol was a special guest

The rule of the quiz is simple, Junyeol will receive a prize if he answers more than 5 questions correctly.

Junsu was about to suggest to give him something when they meet in the future. Suddenly, Junyeol jokingly shouts “a kimchi fridge!” Junsu asked if he needs it, he says that he doesn’t particularly need it but isn’t it usually a prize for a radio show game? ㅋㅋ To which Junsu quickly agrees!

But then, Junyeol feels bad after saying that and offers to give something in return if ever they meet in the future.

Junsu asks for Junyeol to treat him Hanwoo Rib Eye meat when they meet. But Junyeol still feels bad because his Kimchi Fridge is not on par with the Hanwoo meat.

Junyeol tried to change his prize to just “kimchi”, without the fridge but Junsu said “don’t worry, I’ll eat meat as much as the price of the fridge” ㅋㅋ

They both predicted, Junyeol won’t answers that much, At the end of the quiz, Junyeol answered 9 questions correctly, and he wins a Kimchi Fridge!

CJeS posted an update about Junsu fulfilling his promise– he really bought him a Kimchi Fridge ㅋㅋ 

-----

They are so funny and comfortable with each other.. to think that they haven't met each other personally.. what more if they play for FC Men or just meet up for drinks =(

Please lord.. let this 2Jun (Junsu x Junyeol) ahjussis meet at least once T_____T"

############

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep. 1 BTS - Dead Drunk Bonui x Suho scene
To watch, go to:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4dpmgg_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-1-bts-dead-drunk-bonui-x-suho-scene_fun

GRSm0Oo.jpg

PDaa7Kw.jpg

---

GOSSSSSSSH They really enjoy their scenes together. They put their all to have fun scenes for the audience to watch ;__;

Such great actors really.. also Junyeol... why are you taken aback towards the end HAHAHAHA so cute!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, EMM! said:

We're planning to sub this.. coz #bromance is cute and all HAHAHA!

Here are some snippets from the quiz and how Junyeol got his Kimchi Fridge XD
TRANSLATED BY EYES ON RYU <3

XIA Real Radio show Ep. 2 (160531), Junsu’s same age friend Junyeol was a special guest

The rule of the quiz is simple, Junyeol will receive a prize if he answers more than 5 questions correctly.

Junsu was about to suggest to give him something when they meet in the future. Suddenly, Junyeol jokingly shouts “a kimchi fridge!” Junsu asked if he needs it, he says that he doesn’t particularly need it but isn’t it usually a prize for a radio show game? ㅋㅋ To which Junsu quickly agrees!

But then, Junyeol feels bad after saying that and offers to give something in return if ever they meet in the future.

Junsu asks for Junyeol to treat him Hanwoo Rib Eye meat when they meet. But Junyeol still feels bad because his Kimchi Fridge is not on par with the Hanwoo meat.

Junyeol tried to change his prize to just “kimchi”, without the fridge but Junsu said “don’t worry, I’ll eat meat as much as the price of the fridge” ㅋㅋ

They both predicted, Junyeol won’t answers that much, At the end of the quiz, Junyeol answered 9 questions correctly, and he wins a Kimchi Fridge!

CJeS posted an update about Junsu fulfilling his promise– he really bought him a Kimchi Fridge ㅋㅋ 

-----

They are so funny and comfortable with each other.. to think that they haven't met each other personally.. what more if they play for FC Men or just meet up for drinks =(

Please lord.. let this 2Jun (Junsu x Junyeol) ahjussis meet at least once T_____T"

############

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep. 1 BTS - Dead Drunk Bonui x Suho scene
To watch, go to:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4dpmgg_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-1-bts-dead-drunk-bonui-x-suho-scene_fun

---

GOSSSSSSSH They really enjoy their scenes together. They put their all to have fun scenes for the audience to watch ;__;

Such great actors really.. also Junyeol... why are you taken aback towards the end HAHAHAHA so cute!

Bless you, wonderful fangirl! Thanks for translation and the link!

Gah, judging from Junyeol's interactions with his friends irl, sunbaes and all, I think I can say that he's truly a good and nice guy. Just like he said in one of his interviews, that he thought he made everybody just felt comfortable around him.

And how I love his off-screen chemistry with Jungeum, too. They make such a great team work.

Can't wait for tonight!!!

P.S: anybody here know where can I live-stream LR? I think I'll try to watch it live tonight.

• Like 3

I just find it plain hilarious in the Bonnui drunk scene BTS Junyeolie is drinking water on the floor when a passerby recognizes him-- he's so surprised to hear someone call out "Isn't that Ryu Jun Yeol??!!" in the middle of the street that he spat out his water ROFL everyone on the set cracks up

Of course he can't forget his manners and after he recovers himself, he wishes the excited passerby to get home safely LOLLL

kekekeke he's still getting use to his fame ;):blush::heart:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, hartofseeker said:

I just find it plain hilarious in the Bonnui drunk scene BTS Junyeolie is drinking water on the floor when a passerby recognizes him-- he's so surprised to hear someone call out "Isn't that Ryu Jun Yeol??!!" in the middle of the street that he spat out his water ROFL everyone on the set cracks up

Of course he can't forget his manners and after he recovers himself, he wishes the excited passerby to get home safely LOLLL

kekekeke he's still getting use to his fame ;):blush::heart:

yes, isnt he so cute. i like RJY because his personality. when i watched R88, i know he's a good actor. for me he's the best character amongst the youngest character. but what made me fall deeply into him was when i watched his V app and YOF. he's very reliable, responsible, and capable doing ANYTHING without bragging about it. he's a good driver, he can make friends easily with anyone, he's witty so he can broke the ice with anyone he can met, and he's smart. he know what to come in the new place like Africa (he rent a 4x4 wheel because he kind of expected the place they're going to visit would not be like Korea's road..so smart of him ).

and that him is good actor is like a gift to his fans. 3 project in a row after R88 come after one another is not just coincidence. The King and Taxi Driver is blog buster movie and that Taxi Driver even wait for his confirmation for 2 months before CJes release the news that he was confirmed.

• Like 7

An Indonesian organizer will invite FC Men for a match against Indonesian AllStar at 29 October. This is the list of the player that got invited but please take a note, the attendees are not confirm yet. It depends on the schedule and the health of the player. 

Cj1torhWUAAr0sw.jpg

Spoiler

Cjx3LUmUkAMGKpd.jpg

CjyDTCXUgAA5tYx.jpg

I hope Ryu JunYeol can come to Indonesia. I know he might be busy with Taxi Driver shooting but a fangirl can dream right?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

An Indonesian organizer will invite FC Men for a match against Indonesian AllStar at 29 October. This is the list of the player that got invited but please take a note, the attendees are not confirm yet. It depends on the schedule and the health of the player. 

Cj1torhWUAAr0sw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cjx3LUmUkAMGKpd.jpg

CjyDTCXUgAA5tYx.jpg

I hope Ryu JunYeol can come to Indonesia. I know he might be busy with Taxi Driver shooting but a fangirl can dream right?

i'll definitely come if junyeol-ee in Indonesia!!!! 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

hehehe, Junsu kept his words and gave no. 13 to Junyeol who requested for it over the radio. Any idea why he wants 13? 

• Like 4