Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

16 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Anyone here stream taxi? No one live trans :( on Twitter I guess

Hi Eessttaa, Almost all of RJY soompi fans are camping somewhere else now for Taxi Livestreaming, so this thread will be a little bit slower :).
I think this will be the trend for upcoming livestreaming projects of RJY. But don't worry, you'll see other news and infos about him here.

@misshoggy If you don't mind would you please copy the recaps here too for  our chingu here :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, arumdaun said:

Aaaawww they're all tanned.. hope its not sunburn kind of tan. Welcome home oppa and dongsaengs!!! :wub:

So they're wearing a camping/ safari/ outdoor theme outfit despite of the cold??? Bahahhahaa love it! That's commitment my friend *slow claps*

Oh my gosh they were camping in Namibia?! Woohoo that must have been super nice too. It definitely is the cheapest way to travel around Namibia and the camping sites are usually well equipped with toilets/showers, electricity and a cooking/barbecue space. 

I hope the nights weren't too cold there, in the low season there are places in Namibia were it can snow and the degrees are chilling. 

I can't wait for the episodes to air!!! 

• Like 5

Oppaaaaaaaa is back in Korea! Yeeeeeees i missed him :wub: 

Love all the airport new pictures, they are so good. I can't help but got distracted by his tanned arms, legs and face :w00t: 

Photo from fanryu_yeol

cr: fanryuyeaol

HA HA HA HA " The boys had a mental breakdown" i'm too excited to watch this! seriously, i can't wait for the broadcast day to come.....It's obvious NA Pdnim didn't go easy with them :D

• Like 23

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 8:43 PM, nhaninie said:

aaahhhhh oppaaa is backkk..looks so tanned and manly. poor them. but they look happy whiletired. 

i cant help to wait their side of the story of this namibia trip. and camping is very exciting ..i this is the mist rough YOF trip. ...

• Like 3

OMG MY FANGIRL FEEEELSS taxi ep + airport pics :wub: what a happy day! thank you for everyone who shares pic and vids and translations! and what is he holding? why he brought so many stuffs lol RJY isn't that tanned tho, PBG is surprisingly the most tanned. aaaah now i can't wait for it to air. :D

Ah he doesn't smoke like jh i'm sooo glad:wub::wub::wub: so that's why yangge was always standing awkwardly on every scenes whenever his online friends were taking a break to smoke!

Well i hope donghwi and junyeol's oppa popularity will last for a very very very long time alongside hyeri though : (

i can't wait to see junyeol oppa and ra miran eomma reunity hug!!!

• Like 13

Woaaahhh! are we win some lottery today?!? 

SO MANY GOOD NEWS!!!

thank you for the updates! alrdy waiting like a years!! LOL! 

WELCOME HOMEE OPPAA! finally you will get a nice sleep tonite! 

why they bring their tent to korea? cant wait to see YOF! They even doing bungee jumping *SO EXCITED!!! 

byh oppaa, can u recruit me to BYH48?!? this squad totally slayyy!!! <3

fanmeeting RJY soldout in 2minutes!?!? HELLAAACRAZZEYYYY! Hope someone here are some lucky fans who got the ticket!

Tons of lovesss for everyone who shared the news, pics & translation today!! 

also i want to say I LOVE YOU EODAERYU *u know who u r :) 

and for silent readers & lovely lurkers CAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOVEEEE HEREE?! LETS LOVEEEE~ :heart:

• Like 21

@chandra_kumari Hihihi I don't know if they did camped out, but looking at those sleeping bags and tent that RJY carries (lol is it a tent?)... they might be :lol: we'll find out soon won't we?! :wub:

Can't wait for their YOF!! I want it to be aired sooner yet I don't want to part with Haneulie and his super adorable hyungs (and hot dog world lol)

• Like 9

OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M COMINGGGGG!

*screams like na jeong

opppa jeo namja nugu ya??

calm yourself phone. that was so close lucky phone

purrrrrrrrrrrrrfection

oppa's dimples. OH GOD!! PRAISE THE LORD.

oppa feet

even the wrinkles looks good.

• Like 23

33 minutes ago, arumdaun said:

@chandra_kumari Hihihi I don't know if they did camped out, but looking at those sleeping bags and tent that RJY carries (lol is it a tent?)... they might be :lol: we'll find out soon won't we?! :wub:

Can't wait for their YOF!! I want it to be aired sooner yet I don't want to part with Haneulie and his super adorable hyungs (and hot dog world lol)

Hopefully we don't have to wait to long to see if they really camped outside.  But from experience camping is really the cheapest way to travel Namibia and you'll see a lot more of the Country. 

I Love  the YOF series! Every "season" has had  it's own charm. 

• Like 4