Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Yangge who poses like Junghwan... Kkkkkkkkk~~~ yangge yaa you know that I love you? 

2016-01-31%2021.09.40_zpszkvnk1rz.png

Anyway I'm surprised most of the twitter accounts on SP still exist. I just followed Jiwoong, for no reason.. Hahahaha too bad, BJYangge's YT already deleted.. :( 

• Like 24

Sigh, reading Ra Mi Ran’s interview just make me feel that this whole husband guessing game is too cruel. The casts don’t even know their ending and being relatively new actors/actresses, they go too deep into their characters and feel sad for their roles. Can really see that Junyeol is really sad over this. Can’t they let them know who is the husband in advance and do something like King of Masked Singer where audiences are make to sign agreement to pay a big amount of fine should they be found leaking the identity of the singer before TV broadcast? Good that we have a senior here to advice him to move on and focus on his next project (The King! Let it be good!!!)

Anyway, just watched Socialphobia. Gotta admit that I wouldn’t give Yangge a second look normally. How the hell did Shin PD see the potential in Junyeol and knew that he can deliver a tsundere role like JH? Are they not going to release the full freestyle acting by him during the audition? I want to see what he did that impress the PD so much.

Anyway, the youths will reach Korea on Tuesday right? (YEAH! Airport photos!)

And Tuesday we have Taxi right? (double YEAH!)

Only bad thing about Tuesday is sales of fanmeet tickets. WHY?! Why Auction doesn’t accept foreigner to register an account? Wae???!!! @#$@%@%!#!

• Like 21

10 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Socialphobia is not just teenage movie, it is genius and full of morality lesson in it. Actually when I watched it last year, I like Ryu Junyeol as Yangge more than Junghwan. i have fallen to Ryu Junyeol's Yangge acting. When I watched him as Junghwan, I kept telling myself he's the same person who played Yangge. Kkkkk~~ it's not he used high pitch voice for Yangge but he matched his voice to be Junghwan. Most of his previous projects before Reply1988, such as SonNarae, People in Rush, No Tomorrow, Nowhere, Drawing are in Yangge pitch. But for Junghwan he lowered his pitch. Even his voice do the acting. Crazy this Oppa! 

I think I can imagine him as Jihoon in No Tomorrow, now I'm curious about Jigoong (Glory Day) and Dooil (The King) so excited!!! (by the time The King starts filming on Feb, hopefully Junyeolie has move on from Junghwan feel) 

The Late Spring Grandma short information has been posted by EoR. And the he has another movie to be released "A boy who cried wolf" where he played Dongcheol. 

@shunklunk maybe I can help you, maybe you can share which part of it you're confused about? :) 

Wowowowowow oppa has so many movies!!! I guess 2016 will be his year in Chungmuro hahaha all the movies screening one after the other!!! Constant exposure of oppa is good!

Cant wait for the squad to be back in Korea hehehe

• Like 11

Daebak!  BJ_Yangge's twitter still exists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just follow him... Cuties his yangge face on twitter. Yongmin's not Dragon_min like in the movie but machonacho1080. 

Yeah I was so surprised actually, last December I heard about Robot, Sori,  No Tomorrow, Glory Day and Late Spring Grandma will be released on 2016. That's really crazy. Not that I'm complaining, it's just crazily awesome for a fans like me.. Hahahaha

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Daebak!  BJ_Yangge's twitter still exists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just follow him... Cuties his yangge face on twitter. Yongmin's not Dragon_min like in the movie but machonacho1080. 

Yeah I was so surprised actually, last December I heard about Robot, Sori,  No Tomorrow, Glory Day and Late Spring Grandma will be released on 2016. That's really crazy. Not that I'm complaining, it's just crazily awesome for a fans like me.. Hahahaha

He must have been filming like crazy the past year...now im auspecting he already signed on for more than just The King but news not out yet...

• Like 7

@tituyphing Ooh, thanks for the tip on yangge twitter. I see his profile pic. hahaha

27d4e6bfa038d3119247093eaab724e0.jpeg

It's nice to know that he has so many projects when he just debuted not long ago. Most are small roles though but the idea is to keep grabbing any opportunities to act and learn from the veterans and polishing up own skills. Starting small is fine though I'm getting greedy and am looking forward to movies with him in a more substantial roles. Am really excited for Glory Day and The King. But sir, after The King, please consider a drama comeback, ok? 

• Like 18

does anyone know for sure when will the YOF cast arrive in Korea? I read from lots of places that it's Feb 2, but there's a comment says "they'll arrive on the 3rd right?" in naver received 1k ++ upvotes . so which one is true lol

9 hours ago, shunklunk said:

Reveal hidden contents

hm it's actually only in the last part of the movie, yongmin told the guys he killed Min Hayoung because the pressured he got, right? And by the way... What is it about the article/news they're talking about at the opening of the movie? I'm reluctant to rewatch because I got dizzy lmao. 

Oh, I'm also confused because Min Hayoung's room doesn't have a police line? I mean, there's someone who just committed suicide there. And, why didn't the police try to stop their activity? And to think that they've accused the wrong person (that CEO guy i forget his name), he just let it pass... 

((I'M SO SORRY for any grammar errors hu hu..))

Btw, that scene in Socialphobia where it only shows the chatroom when they're accusing Dodori, it's freakng scary and i got goosebumps lol..

agree! and for me not only for dodori scene. i closed my eyes so many times bcs i'm scared! LOL!!! But i always laughing when yangge appear ecxept in last scene when they found young min hanging hisself and yangge still film it! :(

5 hours ago, minyeonhan said:

(oh! and yohan oppa is really handsome goshh)

TRUE! he's so handsome! But unfortunately, he cant steal my mind and my heart like RJY do!! :wub:

6 hours ago, janeadelaine said:

whoa oppa is starring in a movie with Kim Go Eun?? I MUST watch that :wub:  does anyone know what role will he play in the movie?? I find it funny how BYH's best friend and ex are starring in a movie together, wouldn't it be awkward if RJY invited BYH to the premiere screening. lol

wait! kim go eun are BYH ex girlfriend?? new news for me!! (sorry OOT!)

Anyway, in socialphobia there is someone using spongebob for his profile pic? is that yangge??

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Anyway, the youths will reach Korea on Tuesday right? (YEAH! Airport photos!)

And Tuesday we have Taxi right? (double YEAH!)

Only bad thing about Tuesday is sales of fanmeet tickets. WHY?! Why Auction doesn’t accept foreigner to register an account? Wae???!!! @#$@%@%!#!

i bet we will so noisy here! LOL!! Cant wait for tuesdayyyy :rolleyes:

Do you plan to buy the tickets? So, you will come to the fanmeet?? wohoo!

open link that @pluie625 share from dramabeans

OvoxHnXL

'and ticketing war is expected to break out'  i smiled while reading this! kkkkk~ goodluck ticket hunter!!

@janeadelaine in dramabeans article they said YOF cast will be back on 2 feb. But idk, sometimes netizen know the truth more :'D can you share the naver article here? i love seeing when RJY aticle got so many upvotes!!

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, cheetah_omma said:

i bet we will so noisy here! LOL!! Cant wait for tuesdayyyy :rolleyes:

Do you plan to buy the tickets? So, you will come to the fanmeet?? wohoo!

open link that @pluie625 share from dramabeans

OvoxHnXL

'and ticketing war is expected to break out'  i smiled while reading this! kkkkk~ goodluck ticket hunter!!

@janeadelaine in dramabeans article they said YOF cast will be back on 2 feb. But idk, sometimes netizen know the truth more :'D can you share the naver article here? i love seeing when RJY aticle got so many upvotes!!

Nah,  I wouldn't be able to get a ticket to the fanmeet since I can't open an account without a foreigner registration numbers. Actually, it's not like I can get a ticket even if I can set up an account. The number of fans fighting for that miserable 1500 seats. Arrggh, but I want to go! I willing to break my new year resolution of saving money and fly over just for a weekend! 

Actually, the comment seen by @janeadelaine may not be wrong. It's hard to tell what is exactly "10 days of filming'. If we count 10 days from 23 Jan (they flew on 22 but reached when? Anyway, I'm counting 23rd as one full day), they should end filming on 1 Feb. Assuming they fly on 2nd Feb, chances are they will reach only on 3rd Feb. But who knows. They may fly back on 1st Feb and reached 2nd Feb. 

I'm just waiting for airport photos to see how tanned they will become. kekeke

• Like 8

I guess this quote is true :

"When you fall for not-so-good-looking man, you have nothing to say. Many people has fallen for them and it might be hard to move on from them."

What to do, My days have been all about this man right now.........

• Like 20

Gosh, my brain is really aging. I was looking at that great group photo taken on Thailand and I was like oh how cute they are all wearing the same tee-shirt. But why 88?... *facepalm*... ha ha ha....

I cannot wait for them to come back and I hope we'll get some photos from the airport!!

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Gosh, my brain is really aging. I was looking at that great group photo taken on Thailand and I was like oh how cute they are all wearing the same tee-shirt. But why 88?... *facepalm*... ha ha ha....

I cannot wait for them to come back and I hope we'll get some photos from the airport!!

Is hyeri there somewhere ? beside bo gum ?
Or are the actors wearing red and the staffs wearing blue ?

Aack, there's something I need to clarify about, hiks I watched again last night and learned this after paying attention to the tweet. 

Spoiler

The tweets Jang semin told the guys actually tweeted by Dodori instead of Rena are including the tweet bad remarks about the "army man" so Rena didn't write all of it. All the newest tweet including challenging the guys to her house which makes everyone rage to Rena were tweeted by Dodori. I thought Jang Semin said Rena's twitter hacked by Dodori and she doesn't know that was previously long before. Weeeew... 

The Spongebob DP isn't Yangge's,  yangge use his YanggeTV display picture on the chat room :) 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MsAurora said:

Is hyeri there somewhere ? beside bo gum ?
Or are the actors wearing red and the staffs wearing blue ?

It looks like the actors are wearing red and staffs wearing blue although there are some wearing red which I can't identify... Anyway, photo too small. Anyone has raw version?

Hyeri is on the far right second row. That small head bobbing just behind the male staff (3rd from right in front row) who is holding up his tee to show "88". I originally also thought Hyeri might be the one besides Bogummy but I read that she's at the right and apparently, there's another photo floating around that can clearly show her in that position. 

@aprodithe Your question is answered here :)

• Like 8

7 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I don't recall seeing this photo posted here.

Phuket group photo. A bit small though... 

Found on weibo but believe original source was from DC. 

yes, where's Hyeri ? if i remember correctly, she wore black sleveless t-shirt on that day, correct ?

i saw pics yesterday Junyoel gives food for some dogs even in between filming. what a softie guy, who couldnt say no to a guy who has a soft spot for animal and children. i am animal lover and i always turn off when i saw a hot guy ignore or even abuse animal on the street. i trust every person who has a soft spot for animal, especially abandoned animal. and junyeolie with the kids is :wub:. He must be so upset that Seoulie pick up Jungbongie as favourite oppa though she said she would marry jungpal if she was Duksoen hahaha..

• Like 8