Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

LOL Na PD is under Jung Hwan spell even copying the infamous confession LOL. Wouldn't it be nice if Na PD will make another variety show with RJY? It would be hilarious to see him suffer like how Na PD did to Kang Hodong and the gang in China or even how he made the 3 meals a day guys work to death LOL. A fan can wish, right?

I can't wait for more pictures, BTS, news or anything of this African version of YOF.  So, I'm thanking in advance all of you who share the goodies.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, pluie625 said:

LOL Na PD is under Jung Hwan spell even copying the infamous confession LOL.

Is he the one who wrote it or is it a fan? It would be epic if he were the one to have written it!

@cheetah_omma Thanks for the pics! So interesting to see the R1988 wave! (Gosh, is it bad that I kinda want one of those collars?!? ha ha!)

• Like 3

Maybe Hyeri reminds Junyeol oppa of spongebob hehehe. Hyeri is overly hyper, enthusiastic, talks and laughs a lot, and when she laughs she opens her mouth really wide.

Thank you so much for all the updates guys, and I hope Junyeol oppa will guest in shows like running man or anything that will be shown fast. Keke

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, pluie625 said:

A fan can wish, right?

Yes. And keep wishing. We all wished for YOF and it came true. Keep wishing and it will come true! 

--------

I wish the boys keep their minds sharp and cunning and screw Na PD over. With glimpses of RJY in interview and vapp, he seems to be quite sharp and quick. (Ref how he made the interviewer blush!) Please do something to crush Na PD's plans.  That sadistic man needs a taste of his own medicine! I luff Na PD!

--------

So I was watching the preview of Taxi and LDH RJY mentioned that the behind the scenes will be aired. Do they mean the behind the scenes of R88 filming? Or is it just roaming around the set as seen in the preview, and they're calling that 'behind the scenes'? Though I'd love to see the set, I'd rather have the behind the scenes footage of the interaction between the cast :) 

Anyway, whatever it is, Tuesday please come quick. And I love you, TvN, for all your fan service.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

It would have been epic if Na PD wrote it, but unfortunately, it was written by a fan at DC gallery.  

@blue_angel_1004 Thanks for the clarification. That's what I thought originally... Oh well...

So DC is still very much active? What is being said there in general? :) I've been dying to know... he he

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Awen Noet said:

oppa in ahjumma style. btw what's that thing on oppa's head? bandana?

ahahah xD he doesn't have fashion sense xD but i like it, he prefers to be more comfortable than fashionable B) he keeps giving this neighbour's aura xD

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

R1988 DC gallery thread is still very much active, but only by DS-TK shippers and occasional SW-BR shippers. 

JH-DS shippers all moved to the individual actor thread after episode 19, particularly RJY thread. 

RJY DC gallery thread is very active, and I noticed they're currently busy planning a fan event/gift in time for the upcoming R1998 concert. 

So yes, it is almost an exact mirror of what happened here on Soompi. LOL

Wow great !!! I wish i could join that fan event too :(

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, beabeola said:

ahahah xD he doesn't have fashion sense xD but i like it, he prefers to be more comfortable than fashionable B) he keeps giving this neighbour's aura xD

He seems he will stay this way  no matter the success in his career.

Down to earth and practical type of person .

• Like 13

6 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

Thank you for posting it! :glasses:

7 hours ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Keke, I enjoyed this too. Here's a translation:

I'm giving it to you now. You're going to Africa. I said, you're going to Africa. Hey, do you know the things I did because of you? In order to take you to Africa, I consulted with R1988 production since two months ago. And as I waited to kidnap you in Phuket, I felt so nervous that I couldn't get any sleep. 

Why isn't he coming out? Did his manager tell him?

Hey, my thought was always about you.  You!

After hearing that you originally planned to go to  India, I was so happy that I thought I was going crazy. I thought of going more than dozen times in a day, and I just felt happy looking at travel photos. 

I wanted to tell you since two months ago. You're departing (for Africa) in 3 hours. 

EPIC!

• Like 5

Good morning pretties!!

So I was searching things again like news, or any sort of articles about uri oppa Jun Yeol and came across this one: http://www.leaderyou.co.kr/4360

I see his name and R88 on it so decided to share it, I think its some sort of analysis of whats the current in K-ent but I;m not sure, I hope someone could translate for us because google trans failed me this time (it ain't work its magic even for one word, lol!!)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Awen Noet said:

oppa in ahjumma style. btw what's that thing on oppa's head? bandana?

I saw somebody trying to identifying his attire. Apparently it's an eye cover but I can't tell If it's from Qatar since there isn't the red rim round the cover. But I'm loving this style. Kind of cool. 

005ZY38mjw1f0b09pruk3j30nm0nm40d.jpg

Not sure of original source. It should be from IG but I found on weibo via 柳俊烈吧官博

4 hours ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

R1988 DC gallery thread is still very much active, but only by DS-TK shippers and occasional SW-BR shippers. 

JH-DS shippers all moved to the individual actor thread after episode 19, particularly RJY thread. 

RJY DC gallery thread is very active, and I noticed they're currently busy planning a fan event/gift in time for the upcoming R1998 concert. 

So yes, it is almost an exact mirror of what happened here on Soompi. LOL

LOL! We all move on, I guess. 

• Like 11

i just finished watching RJY's V-app yesterday and some conclusion that i made

1. he really really appreciate his friendship..especially with Yohan, who's been with him when he's still a nugu in the industry. they even eat together to gained Yohan's weight for his charcter in socialphobia (junyeol eat with him but have to eat some diet then lol ...). Yohan's advise that Junyeol should do a pretty boy character is somewhat on point. His acting would not bring him anywhere without Junghwan's character because public prefer a pretty boy looks to be famous. not that i said he's ugly, but he's not ordinary flower boy's look. he's charming, but people need to take a 2nd look to be notice his charm. I bet Yohan and him celebrate together when hew as picked as Junghwan. and when RJY want to discuss about Yohan's dancing skill, i laugh so hard because Yohan then said "let's talk about it when you come to my place "..and RJY thens aid " and we can playing games"..i dont know but the scene when omma cheetah left to her hometown and the boys are having a party come to mind....i can imagine, RJY, Yohan, Lee Donghwi, Jisoo are half naked and playing the game the whole day while waiting for delivery food.

2. He didnt said specifically his father occupation, but i thnk they're a little bit well off. they went vacation to Thailand before..and then he travelled to Grand Canyon (which is not cheap and he's not yet famous as an actor yet)

3. he didnt know what is love ...yet. he thought his first love was in elementary school because she came into his dream, once lmao..he confessed but rejected...and let it go. i dont think it's a first love. it's just a crush...

4. this is not coming from V-app..but from the photos to Africa. Except for Kyungpyo who seems excited from the start of the journey, Junyeol and Jaehong practically surprised. i can even feel that Jaehong is afraid lmao. but in the above photos 3 of them looks happy and excited. and Junyeolie is the one holding the tourisme book. i bet the other will depend on him during the journey...i can't wait this journey to be aired in the broadcsted..

• Like 16

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

I saw somebody trying to identifying his attire. Apparently it's an eye cover but I can't tell If it's from Qatar since there isn't the red rim round the cover. But I'm loving this style. Kind of cool. 

Not sure of original source. It should be from IG but I found on weibo via 柳俊烈吧官博

LOL! We all move on, I guess. 

LOLLL wow these fans are surely resourceful. And I find it so funny how RJY remembers his sleeping mask in a time of chaos and not his cards and wallet LOLOLOL. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

LOLLL wow these fans are surely resourceful. And I find it so funny how RJY remembers his sleeping mask in a time of chaos and not his cards and wallet LOLOLOL. 

actually all the cast's  wallet had been asked by the crew.

In Iceland episode, Hanuel's wallett (who's depart later) asked by the crew...during Laos as well. YYS managed to trick Na PD not by the card but by paypall. even RJY had the card, he can't use it. they must pay everything cash with the money given by PD NA

• Like 4

@aprodithe I believe his family bit well off, but he said he got  some loan for the 1 month trip to USA on his interview with @style1 . he doesn't have his own car, until before R88 he still using public transportation, and subway according to Lee Sung Min, so lovely~~~ maybe also bus to his home in Suwon, until now he still try to go back and forth Suwon-Seoul but now Cjes takes care of Junyeolie well. hehehe....

--------------

according to Newsen RJY's character name Doo-il , he will play a role as powerful gang leader who dominate Gangnam, and also Park Tae Su's (joinsung) long time junior from hometown.

Based on that , I wish we can get to hear him on satoori (accent) not sure if gang leader will still use his accent, any accent will do, hahaha it will be so refreshing to see, and usually actor who can pull-off satoori acting well gets good points...

• Like 24