Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Guys, RJY V app is now subbed! Anyone can rip the subs please.. Thank you before!

@yumeaki I agree with you. This exactly what I feel with Yoo Yeon Seok. I prefer him to do more drama instead movie, just because I can see his face every week! (what a shallow reason :D ) Not all K movie is subbed.. that's make us sad. I remember there's one time when Perfect Proposal finally reached my country so me & friends could watch him together in theater. It was an amazing feels when finally be able to watch his movie through that big screen. We couldn't stop giggling from the beginning :D . Now I really want to see his RJY movies in that big screen too!! ^^

But honestly, I really want him to explore any kind of roles of movies, let him experiences many things from his senior actors. Any drama or movie RJY chooses, I wish you the best (ssht.. please do many CFs too ^^) Fighting \^0^/

• Like 9

Hey guys, I've been trying to watch his uploaded V app since yesterday but it keeps saying 'a temporary error occured' and I realize that I can't watch other videos on V app as well. My internet connection is fine, so I don't know what could be the problem. Do you have any suggestion? Thankss...

I really want to watch his videos now :crazy::blink::tears:

9 minutes ago, grcevln said:

Hey guys, I've been trying to watch his uploaded V app since yesterday but it keeps saying 'a temporary error occured' and I realize that I can't watch other videos on V app as well. My internet connection was fine, so I don't know what could be the problem. Do you have any suggestion? Thankss...

I really want to watch his videos now :crazy::blink::tears:

I have some problem like that too, but now it's fine. I'm watching his v app right now :) 

On 1/21/2016 at 6:01 PM, MrsRyu said:

Ryu Jun Yeol for Marie Claire

Hi :) We believe it was clearly stated not to reupload these to ANY site?

Please go directly to http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/tagged/scan or http://share2love.tistory.com if you want to view it.

T____________________T

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EMM! said:

Not sure if relevant, but for those who are still trying to move on from their initial ship (plane or whatever XD),

I've been reading thisismyharbour's Answer Me 1994 fic series. (go here: http://thisismyharbour.tumblr.com)

It's really good o_____o Her characterization of everyone in the block is amazing!
She respects the Reply 1988 ending and went beyond that instead of doing an alternative ending, which I like. :D

Also, you can totally see Ryu Jun Yeol as Junghwan acting this, era 1994-2000s. It's really good, I'm squealing everytime I read haha!
She incorporated a lot of stuff from the drama.. even the scenes we all love to hate to remember.

------
Here's the intro for the first part haha!
(it's better to read this using the tumblr app or on mobile! her website layout.. is kinda.. T_T

Reveal hidden contents

June 12, 1996

Ha Byeok Seon has no idea where she left her watch. She is pretty sure she left it at the restaurants but she has no idea if it will still be there. She only noticed it when she was at home past midnight. 

——

“Yah you kids look at this - someone left a really nice watch in the girls toilet.” Dongryong trots out of the washroom with expensive looking watch in his hand. 

“Yah! You pervert!” Deok Seon yells out, looking up from the barbeque. 

He sits down at their table, pushing the little plates of kimchi and side dishes aside and places the watch on the table.  

“It looks expensive - should you pass it on to the owner?“ Sun Woo interjected. "But it looks like a male watch? - Oh there is an inscription?” Jung Ki Won - 44th Battalion. 

“Yah Jungpal, isn’t this one of your comrades?" 

"Yah there are millions of active duty personnel and we only have thirty battalions. It looks like either a police or a soldiers.”  

Deok Seon grabbed it over - “it doesn’t tell the time? ”  

“Taek-ah let’s fix this. Let’s show your dad and see if he can fix it.” Taek smiles at her, a dumb smile that makes everyone in the table sick, after the newspapers were filled photos of them at an interview. 

—-

Days after, Taek places the watch in front of Dongryong and Junghwan - “One of you return it." 

It is in a neat black box with a name card of Taek’s dad’s shop. He insisted on putting it there, citing warranty policy.  

"Yah - ” “I’m flying to Paris tomorrow.” “I’m stuck at the hospital.” “I won’t remember to do this.”  

“Let’s just write a note and leave it with the owner he will know what to do.” Sun Woo proposed.  "What do we sign it?“  

Dongryong scribbles “Kim Junghwan” at the bottom of the note card.

Junghwan sighs and tilts his head back.  "And I was going to say that I’m driving back to Sacheon tomorrow.”  

“It might be a really hot girl that you get to date!” He leans his head back against the wall. Dongryong really missed the point.  

EASY LINKS: (part 1) (part 2) (part 3) (part 4)

------

Thank you for everyone who has been actively supporting Junyeolie~~~~~~ hope you guys stay forever <3

i also read this from the first fanfic she wrote, she even wrote what if jung hwan became a doctor! she's really amaziiing~

i just finished read her final chapter for jung hwan's ending and kinda sad to let go junghwan even after all the beautiful ending she wrote for him. i really could imagine how protective junghwan to his girlfriend and more protective even after being his wife...she really stick to the character on drama and kinda happy that she not left out DR, Taek, DS, and Sunwoo. And make me could picture how happy they are and they are still same as the past, being 5 ssangmundong and always help each other like siblings. that is the ending the writer should show! the future of 5 ssangmundong not only taek,DS, and bora. still bitter with the ending that not showing our JH future and DR too. #teamhappyendingforeveryone

i really could picture how jun yeol woud act it and i feel really envy with byeok seon to have a hot, charming, smart, lovely, and warm husband like himm... ughhh..... and i love that byeok soon is a smart and independent woman and she could balancing herself with junghwan... ah i really love this fanfic. 

still cant let go jung hwan, but really happy to see our ryu jun yeol will have another movie, kyaaaa~! his acting career surely will going up and up and up! 

• Like 3

Hi guys~ So, I was watching vapp, and if the subs are correct, RJY said 'at this point I still dont want to let Deoksun go' and he said he was still in too the character kekeke I'm like that too, it'll take a long time for me to let go of JH 

• Like 12

So happy to hear about "The King" news.

For me, it's a question of quality. Whether it does dramas or movies, I just want him to do some good stuff. Of course, it would be nice to see him in a drama since it is easier to watch online; but it is so hard to find really good dramas these days. A lot of them tend to always be the same... Plus I think it is a good idea to not do 2 dramas in a rown so that he can leave the two doors open, move from one to the other more easily.

• Like 21

32 minutes ago, Ladywhise said:

Ok, so this maybe OT but I just want to know, who do you think is the most successful among the stars who have been part of Reply series 97-94? who do you think are/is the most successful up until now after those series?

Trash oppa? He recently starred in Himalaya, and from what i heard, the popularity of the movie outrun Star Wars, that's huuuge alrd right? heard too that the movie has successfully captured millions of viewers :D

as for our junyeol, i can't say anything about him for now, but it is almost certain that he has a very bright future ahead. I can't wait for his movies alrd haha 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Ladywhise said:

Ok, so this maybe OT but I just want to know, who do you think is the most successful among the stars who have been part of Reply series 97-94? who do you think are/is the most successful up until now after those series?

For me, Seo In Guk. He can pass YoonJae image after Reply 1997, been casted in a lot of movie and dramas. Jungwoo also got popular too but he rarely does dramas and he is married now which means fans rarely see him.

Go Ara and Jung Eun Ji also got popular too. But recently, Go Ara's acting in her latest movie with Yoo Seung Ho get some bad review. Jung Eunji considered as success too but in my opinion she tends to play "safe" roles, she needs to try variation of roles in order to overcome her "Shiwon" image.

I hope Hyeri would try variation of roles too like Ryu Jun Yeol since Korea remember her as Deoksun now.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, junyeolagasshi said:

i have a question, maybe a repeated question but i hope you guys don't mind, i've been looking for the raw vid of his 2 and half an hour Vapp, but i can't find it anywhere, anyone wants to help? thank you soooo sooo much lovelies~~~

Here is the link: http://www.vlive.tv/video/4706

If V-app in your computer experiences error. here alternate link:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, junyeolagasshi said:

i have a question, maybe a repeated question but i hope you guys don't mind, i've been looking for the raw vid of his 2 and half an hour Vapp, but i can't find it anywhere, anyone wants to help? thank you soooo sooo much lovelies~~~

if you track back few pages, I think you'll find an app to download that video. Someone has already post it, but sorry I couldn't remember her name. 

edit : I think you can use this to download v app video http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/?lang=en 

HTH

• Like 4

I agree with @luffypyon and @junyeolagasshi I think both male leads were the most succesful, though in different domains. JW is really into movies, whereas SIG has made some good choices with dramas. I think it's harder for female actresses, well because it's harder for women anyway in this business... YYS has also been quite popular in the movie world.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ladywhise said:

I don't know who is the most succesful. But i will name some actors who still make a good name for their role in movie/drama after reply series( not only the leads), some of them are seo in guk, jung woo aka trash,  yoo yeon seok (chilbong) , son ho jun (r94 haitai), kim sun kyun (sorry if i mistakenly write their name), and i see a lot of succesful movie and drama from sung dong il. Eunji still gets a good review for her acting and still includes as one of the best idol-actress. But her recent drama isnt really succesful, maybe she needs more challenging character to erase her sungshiwon persona. I dont know much about go ara tho...

On the other hand...im so happy that rjy cast in the same movie as jis. Well.. Not really a fan of jis, but i admit he has a good taste in choosing his project, so i believe that this movie will be great and will be a success.  And through this movie, ryj may change his junghwan character in public eyes. rjy has a great talent in acting.. So.. That would be nice if people start to see him as a real actor.. Not someone who has acted as junghwan in r88 :)

Spoiler

Anyway.. I just watch the final episode of r1988, and.. there is a flashback scene where little ds and tk slept on the same bed. But i dont know why.. The vibe that i get from that scene is like the scene of adult junghwan and deokseon in episode 11(?) when ds asked jh to watch the concert together.. Lol. Sorry i dont mean to talk abt this again anyway.. Just wanna let you know abt my thought haha..

• Like 3