[Drama 2016] Page Turner - 페이지 터너

rossy5

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited for this drama. I wonder when they finish filming?

btw I think it's really cute that both jisoo and shin jae ha is always liking sohyun's pictures on IG. I'm glad that they seem close and I'm excited for their chemistry. I have no idea if this drama is going to have romance or whether it's going to be about friendship and growth.

On 6/12/2015 at 3:28 PM, anon0503 said:

I'm so excited for this drama. I wonder when they finish filming?

btw I think it's really cute that both jisoo and shin jae ha is always liking sohyun's pictures on IG. I'm glad that they seem close and I'm excited for their chemistry. I have no idea if this drama is going to have romance or whether it's going to be about friendship and growth.

aww..really?? they are so cute :)

KSH BTS

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

video from Showbiz Korea about Page Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf509GbVg0k

Fans support (?) for KSH

https://twitter.com/19990604_com/status/674131916430245888

yeah they are so cute! I hope they all become good friends:) I was hoping to see jisoo and sohyun in a longer drama soon. I think both of their acting styles would compliment each other. I'm just sad that this is only 3 episodes:(

So it seems like this drama will follow murim school around mid-february looking at the schedule. I wonder if there will be a press conference even though it's just a special drama. I know when kim sae ron did her 3 ep drama with kim hyangi they had a conference for it.

FgeaYF5.png

Hello everyone ;)

PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU watch Page Turner on VIKI 

Please just fill out the online form as many times as you can :)

http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

eF5e1ao.png

Thank you for reading this

- See you around -

Sharing is caring so I'm posting..

Ji Soo! taking a break. Not sure if this from Pageturner filming or the previous one but this is from newly updated IG post.

Also excited for this Pagetuner drama special. Coming Soon this Feb! <3

Embedded image permalink

cr:jsooturkey

Happy New Year, indeed! Ji Soo! Yep gonna watch this 3 episode special drama! with brilliant young stars plus I like the story! Ji Soo! <3

Ji Soo will star along with good young actress KSH

Page Turner, a 3-episode KBS drama special. He is to be an athlete whose life becomes intertwined with an arts student (played by Kim So-hyun) after an accident. The drama already looks promising, given it is being written by Park Hye-ryun, the writer behind Secret Garden, I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio. (source:  seoulbeats)

005ToIkcjw1ey4b5zlno5j30hs0hs767.jpg

repost pic. cr: kimjisoo weibo

18 minutes ago, jongski said:

PAGE TURNER FIRST TEASER!!!!!! WOOOHOO! I LOVE! Ji Soo! Kim So Hyun Shin Jae Ha! FEB 15 2015 KBS

wooooohhhhhhh!!! Thank you sissy!!! :kiss_wink: I've been searching it but you're the lucky one to find it..hahaha! :D

Page Turner. Same teaser along with another drama Moorim School which  I'm also gonna watch.

Again, from the teaser alone, we can tell this is gonna be 3 episode high quaility special drama. Brilliant young actors. Like this! <3

video CTTO

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

It's been a while this thread didn't show up in the main page, and banggg... the teaser is out... @jongski thank you... I'm anticipating this drama, ah one of the cast, the male lead aside from Ji Soo, he is the young version of Ki Jae Myung in Pinocchio, lol... just saying... it is said will air in february, in what slot time exactly, can't waittt... :blush: :grin:

Well, it's Happy Page Turner  New Year!  Anything Ji Soo.. not gonna miss!  I've never watched Pinocchio so I'm not familiar with the SJH. I've also never seen.  I dunno yet what is the exact date.  KBS  will announce anyway.  Based from the teaser, we can see amazing drama and acting from 3 main cast. It's only 3 episodes but for sure, next stars of kdramaworld..well KSH is already star ( along with the  Yoo Jung and Saeron) excited to see brilliant acting of Ji Soo once again! <3

And to all who's waiting....

PAGE TURNER Teaser , please view on page 2

Archived