[Drama 2016] Page Turner - 페이지 터너

rossy5

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, jongski said:

Huh? Wait @ecs707a  what what?  It's not Feb 19????????  Why? what could be the reason?  Still same teaser, actually. Not even promotion for this one from KBS. These are the stars of the future. Haaay!

Well, they tend to stick drama specials in whatever random timeslot they feel like, so...I don't know what they're doing.  It says March now, though.  It definitely said February, but they never put February 19 on the official site, so I was never sure that was ever a definite thing.  Don't worry, it'll air eventually. :)

I miss their drama specials, so I'll definitely be checking this one out.  And I think it's a good idea to do some shorter, multi-episode things like this one as a break from the single-episode ones.

dee35c1138.png?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t

Hello everyone ;)

We still have time to request its license since it will now air in Mach. 

PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU watch Page Turner on VIKI.

Please just fill out the online form as many times as you can :)

http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

eF5e1ao.png

Thank you for reading this.

NEW TEASERS OUT!!!!! :heart: :love: @jongski & everyone, check it out!!! :blush:

Kim Ji Soo x Kim So Hyun

Shin Jae Ha x Kim So Hyun

& Last... :)

Kim Ji Soo x Shin Jae Ha

CTO..

wooooh!! the teasers, IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!!! Why did they moved it to March though..haysss.. anyways, Can't wait!!! :blush:

4 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

New teasers look so fun!! those are really different with very first teaser which was very dark, imo. looking forward to March.

yes chingu! It's really different from the 1st teaser they released :blush: & I really laughed most of it :joy:

Reposting this photo. cr: Ins of Ji Soo

Page Turner. Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun. Shin Jae Ha. KBS. March.  special 3 episode drama.

Teaser is on previous page.

Story of Piano prodigy. A pole vaulter athlete, and rival pianist and how they try to cope and live their lives differently after an accident strikes them.

CYbmiAMUQAAA1hh.jpg

Archived