[Drama 2016] Page Turner - 페이지 터너

rossy5

PAGE TURNER. FEB KBS. Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun. Shin Jae Ha

Because... Ji Soo! :wub:

I'm here... even if there are no new update.  Wait....KBS we are due for an update for this. Please!!  Like when will be ep1?! I hope they have press conf. even if it's special drama only.

Anyway, we'll be treated top a high quality special 3 episode drama starring Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun. Shin Jae-Ha.  From the writers of Pinocchio and I Can hear Your Voice. excited to waatch brilliance of these young actors in this coming-of-age drama it's gonna gripping and angsty and they come to terms with accident that will affect them. Imagine you are competitive and devote your time playing the piano then one day, you can't anymore. Or you practice and perfect that pole vault jump until your hands bleed.. then accident happens.  

Ji Soo and Shin Jae-Ha are rookies compare to young Kim So Hyun who we know delivers excellent acting and then we have these two actors. Plus good story and writing for this drama.. Eagerly waiting!!!

Below is Ji Soo. Looking mysterious. Well he is, in a way. if some don't know. He was the brilliant breakout star of Angry Mom and he's ansty Ha Joon in Cheer Up.I like how he's a looker but  more than his charm and charisma it's his impressive acting that pulls you in. So yeah, waiting for PAGE TURNER. Oh and he'll also star in MOON LOVERS as 14th prince.

6d1a569djw1ezva4xb80nj215o0rs0vh.jpg

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Soo!

Fount this fan edit of Ji Soo and  Kim So Hyun separate Elle features not too long ago!

Oh the future!  The charisma and wonderful brilliant acting of young actors.

Page Turner is coming-of-age drama. We'll see brilliance. If you've not seen the teaser for the drama, man  what are you doing!?! teaser alone, we can expect amazing acting from special 3 episode drama.  Coming this February!

photo ctto:onpic

12237350_194878524180654_455184417_n.jpg

Well, maybe some KBS staffers have eyes on Soompi and this thread and so.....KBS give updates for this special drama!!!! PHOTOS, BTS, New teaser. When will be first episode ????

This will be in February still, right?

Since no new updates, I'll just post recent pics of the stars, these two will play student who excel at their chosen field but accident will make their lives turn around 180 degrees.We expect excellent acting and drama

I can't imagine Ji Soo in rom-com. But he's got charming side.

Ji Soo! <3

cr:onpicx via jisooturkey

Embedded image permalink

Kim So Hyun
 cr:hancinema via KSH Ins.

photo675236.jpg

February seems like an eternity!!!  Waiting for updates!!! Hope this one won't go under the radar because this is a special 3 episode KBS drama with Ji Soo, Kim So Hyun and Shin Jae-Ah. These are three young actors with impressive acting. Plus this drama is from the one who did Pinocchio and  I hear Your Voice. This ain't fluffy this guaranteed high quality drama.

Kim So Hyun. The piano genius!

Embedded image permalink

Ji Soo! The Pole Vaulter athlete. Playing the piano.

10004312_712476938889933_504337083_n.jpg

Shin Jae-Ha, the rival of KSH. Playing the piano

1168630_199386837073379_1613944949_n.jpg

All photos: CTTO

'smh..kbs not giving update'...as  one tweep laments.

Any update?? KBS  give us update! Been waiting to see Ji Soo in another drama and even though this is just 3  episode, the quality and the acting will leave everyone applauding.

Page Turner.  KBS Feb. Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun. Shin Jae Ha

3 episodes
This coming-of-age drama tells stories about three youth, while the main motif of the drama is piano. A genius pianist and an athlete, who is bold, brave and fearless yet short-tempered, get to live a different life completely opposite to each one’s previous regular daily life, after the two got into an unexpected accident.

Cr: Hancinema

@rossy5 This drama still slated to be shown February, right?  KBS not giving any updates. Not even new teaser. I've been waiting!  And even if this is just a special drama, I hope there is a press conf. Just cos with the over all quality of the drama plus the stars and it's PD.

PAGETURNER. Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun. Shin Jae-Ha

005ToIkcgw1f0k5t4o8clj308204nwes.jpg

This coming-of-age drama tells stories about three youth, while the main motif of the drama is piano. A genius pianist and an athlete, who is bold, brave and fearless yet short-tempered, get to live a different life completely opposite to each one’s previous regular daily life, after the two got into an unexpected accident. (Cr: Hancinema)

To view the teaser >> http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/pageturner/

005ToIkcgw1f0k5t4442yj30dc0audhm.jpg

photo credits kbs via Kimjisoo weibo

Going to post the official IG update of Ji Soo. 160201

PAGE TURNER. Ji Soo. :wub:

Again, teaser alone for this tells us what high quality drama this will be. I'm just excited to see Ji Soo and the others with their terrific acting. This is drama and it's not school rom-com.

PAGE TURNER. FEB 19. Friday. KBS. Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun. Shin Jae-Ha.

No time slot yet. I don't know about the other, but I've been waiting for this special 3 episode drama

If you wanna see impressive acting... gotta watch this! Reposting teaser photos.

Embedded image permalink

Photos: CTTO grab via twtr

Source: ockoala

Teaser for Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo’s Page Turner Featuring Intense Piano Playing Amid Rivalry and Friendship

Page Turner is a school drama set in the world of highly competitive piano playing, with a side of teen athletics thrown in. Kim So Hyun plays a dedicated piano prodigy who has to reassess her path in life after an accident, and gets help from Ji Soo as a pole vaulting athletic and her fellow pianist rival played by Shin Jae Ha. The drama premieres on February 19th so check out the first teaser below with some impressive piano playing and right on-the-mark acting from all three leads.

Waiting  for this drama! and raw brilliance of Ji Soo.

Page Turner  teaser for this special drama please check previous pages. This is only 3 episodes.

A Coming-of-age drama. A genius pianist and an athlete, who is bold, brave and fearless yet short-tempered, get to live a different life completely opposite to each one’s previous regular daily life, after the two got into an unexpected accident (cr:hancinema)

I've been waiting for this since last year when they announced it. Tweeps asking why only 3 episodes and not 16.. I dunno. But we can expect a good one with this drama.3 young stars and their caliber of acting they have have, excited to watch especially Ji Soo. Kim So Hyun is the piano prodigy. Ji Soo is the athlete and Shin Jae Ha is the rival pianist.

Archived