[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

Guest adikkeluangman

160219 SBS 'Please Come Back Mister' Press Conference (Yoon Bak)
CbjovghVIAEagtJ.jpgCbjovirUcAAkKS-.jpg

Spoiler

CbjovjIUMAAw3an.jpgCbjovqWUAAABnR_.jpg

Cbjngx2UEAE81MV.jpgCbjngxoUAAAIo57.jpg

Spoiler

Cbjng1GUcAAcYk2.jpgCbjngzlUEAAGwfY.jpg

-----
CbjoF8wVAAA_lCu.jpgCbjoGAVUUAAXxOo.jpg

Spoiler

CbjoF_qUEAArC_k.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Cbjphu6UEAU8yUX.jpgCbjphwCUYAEgLOE.jpg

Spoiler

CbjphvFUkAAdKNi.jpgCbjph4YUkAADaKI.jpg

-----
CbjqCgIUcAA8x00.jpgCbjqClZUYAA0PlJ.jpg

Spoiler

CbjqCe_UkAAuxNr.jpgCbjqCj0UEAASVk4.jpg

-----
CbjqnW3UMAAPkez.jpgCbjqnY9UAAAdEGt.jpg

Spoiler

CbjqnVhUMAAX6qn.jpgCbjqnU4UkAAdAYW.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

CbjrkbbUcAA0BF_.jpgCbjrkV2UkAASydP.jpg

-----

CbjsnpTVAAA7Fh-.jpgCbjsnXYUsAAmLfc.jpg

Spoiler

CbjsnRFUUAA5jZm.jpgCbjsnROUUAArXIc.jpg

-----
CbjtqA4UAAIcKxF.jpgCbjtp-lUAAEBaNB.jpg

Spoiler

Cbjtp8NUsAEJIUB.jpgCbjtp_UUYAA91De.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

CbjuYAnUMAEu67H.jpgCbjuYBTUcAAcKlS.jpg

Spoiler

CbjuYA_UMAAZoBk.jpgCbjuYDMUsAAVcZ_.jpg

-----
CbjwoO3UkAEpbLc.jpgCbjwoOOUkAAYGtl.jpg

-----
Cbjx2d-VAAAVFV7.jpgCbjx2fSUsAEsyu4.jpg

Spoiler

Cbjx2ZHUsAAROyY.jpgCbjx2efVAAA3tAq.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Cbjx8c2VIAUl6-m.jpgCbjx8WZVAAE7ph1.jpg

Spoiler

Cbjx8WWUkAAKJYU.jpgCbjx8XiVAAAmGCn.jpg

-----
CbjyoNuUMAAtyBS.jpgCbjyoLmUUAAVOD9.jpg

Spoiler

CbjyoMwUkAEaB3y.jpgCbjyoNuVIAIVleH.jpg

-----

16-02-20 Please Come Back, Mister shooting

Credit eunha.93

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCAMb6RwLgX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCAMkaOQLgx/

hhh%2810%29.jpg

nn%2810%29.jpg

---------------------------------------

[YTN]16-02-19 Rain @ Please Come Back, Mister Press Conference

credit YTN NEWS

-------------------------------------------

So nice to understand, see and feel the rapport among the cast  :wub:

V-app with English trans

credit:Alisa Rain

The English translation for RAIN's Comeback Alive V-app is now available

http://www.vlive.tv/video/5767

12705604_1671190186467068_34422175957324

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "Please Come Back, Mister"

2016/02/20

photo691422.jpg

Body swapping is nothing new in Korean drama, but you have to admit that the idea of turning Kim In-kwon and Kim Soo-ro into Rain and Oh Yeon-soo sounds very fun. The series is shaping up to be a hilarious and hopefully heartwarming one too, as "Please Come Back, Mister" deals with life and death situations quite literally.

Premise

Kim Yeong-soo (Kim In-kwon) and Han Gi-tak (Kim Soo-ro) return to the world of the living for a brief amount of time. Rather than returning as themselves, however, they end up in the bodies of Lee  Hae-joon (Rain) and Han Hong-nan (Oh Yeon-soo), respectively. The two get to see familiar faces and have a chance to resolve their issues before moving on.

The Worrying

Screen 1Screen 2

Ensemble Work

While the ensemble of Rain and each bump of his six-pack will no doubt be enjoyable for many, this is not the kind of ensemble we are speaking about here. Family dramas and dailies easily focus on many different leading characters. This is because those types of shows have a lot of time available and do not necessarily need intricate characterization and development. At 16-20 episodes, focusing on the entire lifetime of two individuals and those around them in a way it does them justice is a challenge.

Tonal and Content Balance

As many laughs as the promotional material brings, "Please Come Back, Mister" is still a story about two dead men who will eventually return to that state. There also seem to be some revenge elements involved. Balancing the comedy and melodrama will be crucial to such a story, but given Dramaland is repeatedly failing to do so as of late, it might end up as 2 episodes of non-stop laughter followed by constant crying.

The Reassuring

Screen 3Screen 4

Easy Drama

Writing such a series in a way that is somber, but not soapy might be an unusual approach for this medium, but the premise holds enough potential for it. Life and death are very big concepts that everyone thinks about and can relate to. Showing the journey of two people as they look back at their life offers rich dramatic material, which good writing can really elevate and touch viewers' hearts with.

Honest Premise

As mentioned above, the rom-com genre is suffering in Korean drama. A lot of shows are promoted as light, but that lightness only lasts a few episodes, before everything turns into an amalgamation of pain, trauma, illness and tears. While the drama can still fail in combining its humor with its serous subject matter, at least the premise itself and promotion for it have not been dishonest, as they are for many shows. That honesty will hopefully be present throughout.

Final Thoughts

"Please Come Back, Mister" has a fun cast and an interesting premise. Its creators have done well with whimsical works before and should do well with such a drama if their mind and heart are devoted to telling a good story. This has all that it needs to be a warm, human and uplifting series.

"Please Come Back, Mister" begins its run on February 24th and will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m., on SBS.

Stills Batch 1Stills Batch 2Stills Batch 3

Character Poster 1Character Poster 2

Character Poster 3Character Poster 4

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

Source:http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-preview-please-come-back-mister-91623.html

I like Oh Yeon Seo so so much and put higher expectation in this drama than Descendants of the Sun.

Although DOTS contains a lot of factors that can make it a big hit like the super famous casts, gorgeous scenes, promotion, super Korean-styled loveline; its ending can be expected. I sure that they can make the episode before the final ep become painful or viewers may think the male lead will die but in the end, I think it's still a happy ending for the leading couple. For the second lead couple, I don't know; I love the second lead couple, they're just like having some painful memories in the past. They love each other but they're like they cannot be with each other. (May the second male lead die in the end?)

However, CBM is quite unexpected in both storyline and ending. We don't know how the characters and the storyline will develop. It's funny but also painful in some ways. The ajussi died and caused so much pains for the people they love. They come back in different people to bring happiness to them and surely in the end, they will die again. So what they will do, what they can achieve and how lives of others will change after they come back and leave again? It's a big but interesting question here and I love to see the whole story of this drama.

*** Still winter right now in Korea. Winter lasts from December to mid-March. Usually sometimes from Nov-Feb………. Korea 's winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming according to an analysis by the Korea Meteorological Administration. :P

MORE --

16-02-21 Rain filming Please Come Back, Mister 

credit 小白two weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

***MORE Videos during drama presscon..............

]160221 i-cable_娛樂新聞Ent. News_Rain承諾如收視高開會免費開騷("回来吧大叔"製作發布會 (SBS "돌아와요 아저씨Come Back Alive" Press Conference

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://ent.i-cable.com/ci/videopage/news/51441/%E5%A8%9B%E6%A8%82%E6%96%B0%E8%81%9E/Rain%E6%89%BF%E8%AB%BE%E5%A6%82%E6%94%B6%E8%A6%96%E9%AB%98%E9%96%8B%E6%9C%83%E5%85%8D%E8%B2%BB%E9%96%8B%E9%A8%B7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7jgKo1LAH8

12 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

16-02-22 Rain Please Come Back, Mister Picture

1%28881%29.jpg

---------------------------------------

[YT]16-02-22 Please Come Back, Mister Highlights

Credit sbsnow

Rain is so HOT lol 

"Please Come Back, Mister" Rain and Oh Yeon-seo

photo691828.jpg

Will "Please Come Back, Mister" Rain and Oh Yeon-seo make it big after "Remember"? And will it be able to stand competition with "Descendants of the Sun"?

The premiere of the new SBS drama "Please Come Back, Mister" was held on the 19th. "Please Come Back, Mister" is based on a Japanese original and it's about a group of friends who are sent to the other world and back all fresh and new. Fantasy wraps along the reality of our lives in which weak people are reborn as handsome and powerful men and women.

Kim In-kwon and Kim Soo-ro play Kim Yeong-soo and Han Ji-tak. Lee Hae-joon and Hong Nan who they backhaul into are played by Rain and Oh Yoon-seo. Rain and Oh Yeon-seo have to imitate their accent and gestures for this. Oh Yeon-seo has to copy Kim Soo-ro's comical style.

Oh Yeon-seo said, "I am not just a man dressed up as a woman but a woman with the soul of a man. I am happy but worried at the same time. I was worried about becoming Kim Soo-ro so I couldn't sleep much. I get help from him and the director all the time. I am also in love with Lee Honey".

Lee Min-jeong plays Sin Da-hye, Kim Yeong-soo's wife who has to make a living after her husband dies. She falls in love with Rain as he looks different but his actions and atmosphere remind her of her husband. Lee Min-jeong said, "This is my first drama since child birth and I'm glad it's a family one".

photo691829.jpg

Kim Yeong-soo and Sin Da-hye have a daughter. Rain is expected to be a good figure for her. Rain watched Kim In-kwon's movies and followed his lines to synchronize with him. He also went through two or three months of speech correction and practice.

Rain hasn't been able to come up with anything big since the 2004 drama "Full House". His recent and first SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" was too far from reality to get any support and failed miserably. 2 years later today, Rain is back with Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Min-jeong, Kim Soo-ro and Kim In-kwon. However, there is expected to be competition as Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo's "Descendants of the Sun" is coming up on KBS.

"Please Come Back, Mister" is written by Noh Hye-yeong and directed by Sin Yoon-seob starring Rain, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Min-jeong, Kim Soo-ro, Kim In-kwon, Ra Mi-ran, Yoon Park, Lee Honey, Choi Won-yeong and others.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Translation : Hancinema

Rain says 'Please Come Back, Mister' will speak to have-nots

(ATTN: UPDATES throughout with details)

By Park Sojung

SEOUL, Feb. 19 (Yonhap) -- Singer Rain says drama "Please Come Back, Mister" is a story about all the have-nots in society.

The 33-year-old heartthrob plays Lee Hae-jun, a handsome department store manager, in the upcoming SBS series. Lee is the reincarnation of Kim Young-soo, who died from being overworked at the same department store.

His new body is also the illegitimate son of the chairman who owns the department store. Naturally, the family tie confers him many hidden perks and benefits.

"Kim, who used to have no power, experiences privilege when he's reborn as Lee. It may look like he's abusing power, but I hope you understand he's actually trying to help the have-nots of society," Rain said at a press conference in Seoul on Friday.

Actor Kim In-kwon (L), actress Lee Min-jung (C) and singer Rain (R) pose for photos at a press conference on their upcoming drama "Please Come Back, Mister" at SBS headquarters in Seoul on Feb. 19, 2016. (Yonhap)

Actor Kim In-kwon (L), actress Lee Min-jung (C) and singer Rain (R) pose for photos at a press conference on their upcoming drama "Please Come Back, Mister" at SBS headquarters in Seoul on Feb. 19, 2016. (Yonhap)

Meanwhile, another protagonist in the drama, Han Gi-tak, is the head of a gang who dies in a car accident and Hong Ran, a beautiful woman, possesses his spirit. She adopts Han's chauvinistic ways and starts gravitating toward his old crush, Song Yi-yeon.

Actress Oh Yeon-seo, who plays Hong Ran, said the pressure of having to act like a man, in a woman's body no less, had kept her awake at night.

"Being a tom boy in real life, it wasn't too difficult to act like a man, but I'm worried I may put off too many marriage prospects," Oh said, laughing.

Actress Lee Min-jung, who plays Kim Young-soo's wife, said having recently become a mom, she related to the story well.

"I was touched by the families' story maybe because I recently gave birth," she said. "I hope lots of people laugh and cry from watching this drama."

The show marks her return to the soap opera scene after her starring role in the 2014 drama "Cunning Single Lady.

In the soap, Lee Hae-jun (Rain) tries to win back the heart of his previous body's wife using his new-found privilege and power.

"Please Come Back, Mister" is based on the screenplay of Japanese soap opera "Tsubakiyama Kachouno Nanokakan," which has also been made into a film.

The South Korean series premieres at 10 p.m. on Wednesday.

The entire cast and producer of "Please Come Back, Mister." (Yonhap)

The entire cast and producer of "Please Come Back, Mister." (Yonhap)

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

credit : Yonhap news

(END)

Please Come Back, Mister’ reveals stills of first meeting between Rain and Lee Min Jung

Feb 22, 2016

12744364_1096103630423543_29608226172009

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Please Come Back, Mister’ has released a new set of stills featuring the first meeting between Rain and Lee Min Jung.

The drama sees Rain taking on the role of Lee Hae Joon who is a good-looking man working as a section chief in the women’s apparel section of a department store, when he gets possessed by the spirit of Kim Young Soo (Kim In Kwon) who was worked to death.

Lee Min Jung meanwhile plays the role of Shin Da Hye, who is the beautiful wife of Kim Young Soo. The two meet again although Kim Young Soo is now in the body of Lee Hae Joon, and many will be curious as to how Shin Da Hye will react.

In the stills, Lee Hae Joon and Shin Da Hye are seen meeting for the first time, and drew much attention. Shin Da Hye is noticeably alarmed by the ridiculous situation of Lee Hae Joon claiming to be her husband Kim Young Soo, and showed her flustered side.

74089-396973
74089-396972
74089-396976
74089-396977

This particular scene was filmed at a departmental store in Yangcheon on February 9th, and took about two plus hours to complete. Rain and Lee Min Jung rehearsed numerous times from their lines to their actions, before the cameras got rolling.

Rain and Lee Min Jung were said to have worked in sync during filming, and showed great chemistry with each other. Although the two were working together for the first time, they looked as if they had been working with each other for ages, and showed their professionalism by still discussing about acting even during filming breaks.

The drama is based on the Japanese novel Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan by Jiro Asada, and will tell the comedy human story of several people getting revived for a limited time after dying, and will premiere on February 24th at 10PM (KST).

By: Alvin@KpopFighting.com

Archived