[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

hi chingus,

me and my Q again. I read from a chingu in one of the above comments that we never have a POV of DS.

I think in the bus scene and in the alley scene which is their first official physical contact where they both ( JH more) see each other as a man and girl ,DS show us her feelings.

In the alley scene DS after a while feels SOMETHING chingus  :blush:   _ how can you not feel IT if you have one so close body contact  with a man ? - and she opens WIDE her eyes and what is her reaction ? Puts her head on his chest...she did not say anything but she was very loud to me!

Bus scene  : DS sees JH veins popping out from his effort to stay still and protect her from pervy teen boys around her who taking advantages from the bumpy road and the crowded bus and what she does ?

We see a slight smile on her face and after resting the back of her head very lightly on his chest ...

I do believe she was aware of him  in  those scenes long ago before her friends insert her the idea.

• Like 5

@wasted_youth lol I'm afraid I'm just becoming a serious case of selective gaze (in which JH's face is the only thing selected) because actually I caught this the first time I watched it subbed... :fearful:

On this matter, I have to express my thankful heart to all the shippers here who put RJY's face as their icon (let's not talk about all of your preciuos shippy gifs) this is such a pretty place to come lol

*hugs*

• Like 5

so yeah, maybe we could look forward to the whole scene on flashbacks once they wrap up and tie the loose ends of the story. 

I think like the previous Replies, we're going to get a slew of flashbacks. Like DS's manito gift to JH and the answer to the dreaded chocolate question.  Honestly, I'm so over the chocolate question.  JJ or JB probably ate it.  I hope we get to see flashbacks of when things started changing for JH.  He already liked her in 1988 so when did things changing for him?  Was he always "mean" to DS or did that start just when he started having different "feelings" for DS?

That would be so JH's style to just quickly go into the next store and quickly grab whatever to keep out of DS's vision.  I'm sure he often does this and secretly follows DS.  I still can't forget how he stayed up until 2AM just to make sure that DS got home okay.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

Except for the day after their alley scene, we’ve never seen Deok Sun feel awkward or reflect on Jung Hwan’s gestures

Sorry for cutting your post. But I notice, in ep.4 after the alley scene, where they bumped each other on their way to school and a rice stick on her face, at first they looked awkward seeing each other. but then DS started to mock JH's shoes and JH answer back.

• Like 11

Actually I have a question. When JH went to wait for DS in the rain because she wasn't home even though it was already early morning...he didn't go all the way to the library right? DS had to run a little way in the rain before she turned the corner and saw JH standing with an umbrella (way to catch a girl's heart keke). Isn't it symbolic of the state in which JH was then? He was starting to feel something for DS different from a platonic relationship but it was the early stages and he wasn't as overt in expressing his affections and still had some of his pride to keep. So in a sense, he was only halfway there, not totally in love yet. But right now, he's a goner. Everything DS does is cute and he's put down his pride because he has fully accepted that he likes DS. He didn't evade her question on the blind date and even persuaded her to go to the concert with him lololol. I don't think he can ever forget her. 

If he does back off, I think if he sees that she is hurting because of him blowing hot and cold, he will cave very quickly. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

NJ and Sseu oppa kissed 4 times (I think?) not including the bite kiss, so if possible I want the same amount of kisses (or more kekkeke). Their make out scenes happened in the second half of the show too so I'm expecting a lot here, Shin PD :P

Actuallly, they kissed 5 times for the deep ones. The first/confession kiss (eps 12, not the bite kiss in eps 2), the propose kiss in the hospital, the kiss in front of the door, the kiss in the car, and the kiss on the bed.

Meanwhile 3 others are: the bite kiss (eps 2), the kiss after trash confession in NJ's house, and the kiss in the kitchen.

So, in total, they had 8 kissing scenes.

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

FANARTS?... painted/sketched one few hours ago

tumblr_nz4zfd0wFl1tm4qx7o1_540_zpsj1qern

even my kneaded eraser took the shape of heart LOL!!! 

tumblr_nz53xa4ylb1tm4qx7o1_540_zpshdlong

@wasted_youth that RJY pic with biting those blessed lips is so gonna be the death of me. my heart skip a beat (and hearts are not supposed to miss a beat!!!) 

Guest wizengamot

i'm both excited and nervous though, about what ep 11 and 12 is stored for us. it gonna make or break my heart huhu i guess i'll end up not sleeping and replaying the previous episodes again. 

Guest wizengamot

so Man Ok and Jang Hyun urged Deok Sun to ask Jung Hwan about the blind date because they want to confirm if he really likes her

tumblr_nyw9nci9qZ1qfakbgo2_500_zpsnpmiej

tumblr_nyw9nci9qZ1qfakbgo4_r1_500_zps5ug

Deoksun: Should I go on the blind date? (aka "Do you like me?")

Jung Hwan: Don't do it. Don't go on the blind date. (aka "Yes, I like you.")

FEELINGS CONFIRMED!!!!

@wasted_youth bless you for posting that pict XD. Always know that his lips are hot, but him biting them just wow! RJY, just where have you been all this time? hahahaha XD

@HwanSunny Chingu, gotta blame you, if I can't sleep tonight ^^ Now, I'm too excited after seeing those fanarts. I was planning my hearts for the worst scenario, but those pictures just ruined it. hahaha. "Don't get you hopes up, don't get your hopes up..." Nope, it won't work.... they better kiss even just a peck, gaah or else I'm shoving JH into small alley and rest on his chest XD

@wizengamot always a fan of ur fanarts XD. Can't wait until their kiss scene, so you could draw those :wub:

About DS feeling towards JH, didn't she kinda admit that she feel 'something' already on episode 7 when she received the pink gloves from JH?

She narrated "....Excitement that would probably escape to the back of my throat and choke me if I were to suppress it. Embarrassment that would probably make my heart explode if I were to admit to it. I was dying to make it obvious, but didn't want to get caught."

So I agree with the theory that she suppress her feeling because it felt kinda losing to him if she were to admit it first.

But girl, he already surrender so you better be responsible XD. If that "Hajima..." wasn't clear enough, I don't know what is. Borrowing what SW and DR said, "Take responsibility. Take responsibility for the rest of his life" XD

-couple hours to JH-DS sleeping together in the same blanket and the "Jung HwanAh~" scene-

• Like 7