[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
8 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I loved the special!! I wish it was longer tho. So many scenes worth squealing over, not only OTP-related but everything. I want to re-watch because the scenes were so fast ahaha like I had to pause and  rewind for every action and conversation ;;__;;

@wizengamot RJY and HR are shippable in real life but then I watched Babogum and HR they're just as shippable... so I decide we should let Bogum and HR be happy. We can take Ryu Jun Lips and share urikiri

@janeadelaine-_- I knew they won't show it. Kiss scene, any intimate scene they usually don't release the BTS. 

yeah i saw hyeri's v-app with bogum and they're cute. actually, i like TK-DS scene where she was fake-feeding him the snack lol and when she was teaching him to curse. But i think i got into the DS-JH and HY-JY ship too deep. The other bts where RJY and HY are being playful, then this BTS and their interaction in IG and their V-app (especially when HY got shy after RJY appeared and put his arms around her). I have no words. I mean, PBG and HY are of the same age and it's auite a factor for closeness but seeing HY relationship history, who knows lol!!!!

but before anything else and shipping them real life.

i want my DS-JH lovey-dovey scenes first! that's the priority lol

another couple i ship real life to is BR and SW. they're just so lovely

Guest wizengamot
6 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

I looooove this bts special :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I richard simmons cried again on grandma death scene for the 5th time.

RJY and PBG are soooo cute together 

IdJpW2D.jpg

And MR who said at that moment Jung Hwanah leave DS ( something like that i cant hear well) and you two date :lol::lol::lol:

wenyeol?!! hahahahahahaha!!! mi ran omma said that? hahaha!!

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Yeah right after they throw hearts at each other.  I laughed like crazy :D:D

i just watched the hd version now on tvn and omma mi ran said that DR can have DS and appa sung gyun (appa kim said) wants DS for JB hahaha!!!

@HwanSunny I'm RJY-Hyeri too in real life

1. the earlier BTS

2. this BTS

3. Hyeri's V-app with RJY

4. their IG interaction

me: dead

Hi guys... I'm a silent lurker who is addicted to the thread & to our OTP 

wanna thank all of you angels for keeping us updated & making us drool & dream at every tiny JH & DS detail 

Wanna also share this vid I came across today.. The netizens are clearly as frustrated as we are .. Literally made my day hhhh : 

http://youtu.be/M0-OjecG8y8

Sorry if it's a repost *shy*

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i just watched the hd version now on tvn and omma mi ran said that DR can have DS and appa sung gyun (appa kim said) wants DS for JB hahaha!!!

1. the earlier BTS

2. this BTS

4. their IG interaction

I can't imagine if we get something like this from Hyeri and Jun-yeol :sweatingbullets: skinship omaiyaaaa

981331896_c7df0453_dc3ab9d9ef3365ac1d28e

I know they;re good friends in real life but look at that..

• Like 16

told myself i can't ship them in real life... lies!! i'm into deep with these two :P how can a short interaction like the ones shown earlier make my heart flutter hehehe :wub:

hy8k7E0.png?10woTQ65.png?1

i mean how can you not ship these two?? those interactions are bordering oppa-dongsaeng to flirting already omg

Also, kudos to all the cast and staff of R88, you can really see the effort put into every scenes :D

• Like 21

AHAHAHAH

8 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

1. the earlier BTS

2. this BTS

4. their IG interaction

AHAHAHHAHAHA DS and JB dream team. Did tvn post bts on yt channel?

RJY and Hyeri are cute in rl. Writers should make a compilation of their interactions in real life for JH and DS in last episodes

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
3 hours ago, HwanSunny said:

YES!!! They did it!! :wub:

I hope someone will upload it tonight, i really want to watch it full :)

BTW, both of them killing me, are they will end the game? hahhahaha

Untitled-5.gif

AND THIS...

ezgif-109045587_zpsbm5qxezy.gif

lol

I.SEE.NO.DIFFERENCE.

hahahahaha!!!

Tsundere JH is Tsundere RJY

@Woundedheart annyong~ welcome to the ship!!! don't hesitate to post and thank you for sharing that vid :D

Shin Won-ho guides his actors very well, and we can see limited actors like Hye-ri, Go Ara and even Seo In-guk have improved a lot compared to their previous performances. 

I'm happy for Hyeri and I hope she will continue to be in good projects after this. 

• Like 19

wenyol.....i love today BTS special.. Yeah i thought it will  be longer but still i am relieved that this BTS isnt the same BTS that TVN already released (thanks God,,it just only my worst thought). For sure they wont release the scene that i want (like alley scene or bus cene or every JH-DS scene), but still thanks for this kind BTS too.

Thanks for sharing the screen capture and link for raw BTS episode today....

RJY...why are you so cute in BTS??arggggghhhhhh,, I wont ship actor and actress in real life...but RJY and HR just too cute, ottohke?i already living in my imagination world when i talk about what will happen to JH-DS in next episode, must i living in imagination world too to ship RJY-HR in real life?hahahahahahaha.. (i want RJY to be mine too btw....). and the skinship...hold hands and embrace...can i see this kind skinship next week?not between RJY and HR (already see in today BTS special, tough i want MORE!!!!) but between JH and DS (i already wait too long to see that scene)?

I love PBG and RJY scene too. Cute and what a good hyung-dongsaeng relationship. That tie shoelace scene already teary and sad scene but the BTS even makes this scene more teary and sad too..hiks hiks. When PBG said himnaeseyo hyung....(huwaaaaaa....my heart breaks....i dont want both of them sad,,,hiks). How cute when RJY called Cheetah Omma as Noona...and when RJY back hug Ra mi ran.... (arrrrgggggghhhhhhh...can i get that hug too? his height is so perfect when hugged Ra omma..flutter flutter)..

• Like 16

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

DO YOU ALL SEE HIS EYES??? 

990184822_4f89d0ad_Download_2016_01_02_2

IT'S LIKE.....HE'S ENCHANTED BY HER

Dont do that pleaseeee omg:wub:

I really love this bts~~~ it makes me more happy than last episode:P They are really have fun,im so happy to see that. Kim family is too funny in real hahahaha I love you Cheetah Ra Mi Ran,what a sweet and cool sunbae,noona,ommaB)

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

1926147316_21de5adb_2070881141_a6bd5aec_

really touchy, these two!

explain to me why is there a need to go down the stairs in this manner (like arm over her shoulder and then to add more skinship, she has to hold his hand too) not to mention that the scene they film here was the pink shirt misunderstanding.

Forewarning : Below is just me pouring my heart out...U R WARNED...nothing new below.

Right...so..

No chemistry they say??? These people make me laugh in disbelief.

Everytime JH and DS are in the same shot they are oozing out chemistry for flips sake! My heart skips a beat with every interaction they have whether serious or funny.

Their chemistry is so great that I my ME my got compelled to even join a forum!!!

Every MV with them in it gives me the feels!!! How can they coldly dismiss it???

I think their previous bias towards PBG is blinding them which I don't think is fair. It derides and quite honestly disrespects the actors, PD and everyone involved for not doing a good job when really THEY HAVE DONE EXCELLENTLY (so far atleast...they just need to make JH the husband and the world will be a happier place hehehe).

Even if for some CRAZY reason (can only think of You Are The Apple Of My Eye film) - it turns out to be someone other than JH is the husband even then NO ONE CAN DENY THE  PRESENT CHEMISTRY.

No drama has so far made me laugh and cry and laugh and cry in the same episode and not just once!!!!

Romance aside, the humour, nostalgia, family bonds, friendship not only among the young but the elders in the neighbourhood is so heartwarming; I applaud the team for doing such a great job.

Its disappointing to see some people in the main thread berating anyone who doesn't agree with their view point ( I'm new to this whole forum/shipping stuff so bare with).

I watched the BTS that some of you guys posted ( my first time again to go through such lengths to watch stuff related to a drama) so thank you very much guys!!! I enjoyed it.

This is a great drama with great story and GREAT MUSIC!

Apologies for ranting but you were warned. :) pheeewwwwwwwww

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

DO YOU ALL SEE HIS EYES??? 

990184822_4f89d0ad_Download_2016_01_02_2

IT'S LIKE.....HE'S ENCHANTED BY HER

:dizzy: I just died and came back again so I could rewatch this for a whole week until we got the new episode. How could I not ship them IRL? HOWWW???

• Like 7

ahhh girls you are so cute with your shipping in real life and the fangirling.

I shipped in Real Life my bias  once and that was my first and last time.

The day you learn your ship sank in the deep ocean you feel the earth disappearing under your feet and your heart is shatter in one million pieces. 

shipping starts as  fun but soon you become so involved you dont even realized it.

I took my lesson though .I am done with real life shipping.

• Like 13

Tell me why is Jun yeol blowing into Hyeri's face!! LOL!! Did Hyeri says his breath is smelly ? LOL , Sorry I need translation for their conversation. please someone pity this lady who is pleading for Eng sub? :P 

FH8oi0a.jpg

Cr as tagged

• Like 15