[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Oh my gosh. I love all the pink that they are putting Junghwan in. The day she wears the pink gloves and he wears his pink dress shirt (their first official date as a couple) I will die a happy fangirl death. I would love for the two of them to wear it in front of the squad and let that be how the squad finds out. Similar to what was done in R94. Agioo, I keep thinking of all the cutesome things they can do once they start dating. Writers please give me at least 3 proper dates/meets ups and 3 kisses. If you can do it for Sunwoo and Bora you can do it for us. Please do not let this show end without having seen them go on a date at least once. 

Re-watching their scenes from episode 13 and 14. Deok Sun better wrap our Junghwan around her little fingers once they start dating and he better do everything she likes and more to make up for the hurt he's been putting her through. He better take her to every Lee Moon Sae concert from then to infinity, boil her sweet potatoes until she gets sick of them, and...and do gags until she's begging him to stop. Ugh, I wanted to throttle him when he was going to say something about the richard simmons misunderstanding (DEOK SUN IS BLIND YA'LL. SHE NEEDS TO BORROW BORA'S GLASSES) "Hey.." then stopped himself. Each and every time I watch that scene I scream: Say something!!! Say something you little richard simmons! She's a blind idiot so SAY SOMETHING!!

Somebody said that in the preview Sunwoo advices Taek to look into the person he likes eyes to know the truth about their feelings? Twenty bucks says he's going to look at either Deok Sun or Junghwan's "eyes" either when they interact with, talk about one another, or avoid one another (like someone mentions either one and the other's whole demeanor changes) and that's how he'll learn of one or both of them's feelings. 

2 days then we get a new ep :D I try to contain my expectations but I can't help but become a grinning happy easter bunny left shark when I think of what's to come....

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I couldn't finish watchimg with sub, bec it annoys me so much..... I really like Reply 1988, stopped watching other dramas because my expectation and standard about one drama is rising up. But the sub really lowering the quality, Reply 1988 is originally outstanding drama, but becoming just a good drama. 

Since the very start I've been so understanding to the subbers, considering only minor parts the were mistranslated back then, but as the drama goes on, the mistakes slowly getting severe. hyuuuu~~~~ 

thanks to @blue_angel_1004 and @haesungddolmi for doing the sub correction.... it means a lot.

@hailaft thanks for the story, I love it a lot :):):) 

I stopped watching other dramas too :sweatingbullets: I just couldn't get as excited to watch another drama now. And you're very welcome for the story :D

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, hailaft said:

I stopped watching other dramas too :sweatingbullets: I just couldn't get as excited to watch another drama now. And you're very welcome for the story :D

Why don't u write more fanfic for us :P I LOVE reading your fanfic ! I hope you can come up with interesting loving fanfic for 우리(our) couple XD Sorry, if you feel pressurised because I realised time is hard to pass by before we can watch new episodes and not to mention after this week, R1988 will stop for a week. Sigh~~ and worst if episode 15 and 16 doesn't have much progress on the triangle love line and still dangle there, I guess I will go crazy by then..

lol can't stop laughing seeing the lst pic and the pinky world for JH , click Here to view the pictures.

• Like 3

Kyaaaa...a couple shirt!! Junghwanaaa, you really look good in pink!

How I wish that Junghwan will show in front of Dukseon wearing that pink shirt by the end of ep 14 just to clear up the misunderstanding, but he just stared the pink shirt in his room -___- Aigooo, just go to her you fool!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

Wenyeol, did you guys not sleep? ? Haha.

Annyeong to the new people, don't be shy to join us talking here! Let's show our love for Jung-hwan and Deok-sun aka The Pink Lovers ♥

3529761234_618b50c7_zpsstguxjzi.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

3699026524_b2b7eb8e_Download_2015_12_23_

nokissyetttt_zpsn0owja11.gif

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chingu,this is EPIC lmfao!!!

990595540_8bd8d60b.jpg

1926147316_e0822f10_1890206484_61490f92.

AHAHAHAHAH.. HELP ME,I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING NOW.. hahahahahahacrazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

edit : @snowy21 , i just came from DC and didn't notice you already post this pictures too...they are hilarious and creative..hahah

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Why don't u write more fanfic for us :P I LOVE reading your fanfic ! I hope you can come up with interesting loving fanfic for 우리(our) couple XD Sorry, if you feel pressurised because I realised time is hard to pass by before we can watch new episodes and not to mention after this week, R1988 will stop for a week. Sigh~~ and worst if episode 15 and 16 doesn't have much progress on the triangle love line and still dangle there, I guess I will go crazy by then..

lol can't stop laughing seeing the lst pic and the pinky world for JH , click Here to view the pictures.

I tried writing some more last night, but it's not finished yet. Hahaha. Since tomorrow is holiday, I have more time to write. I'll ty and finish it before the new episodes :D

lol I opened the last pic and almost laughing out loud at work :phew:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Hyeri on v app! Is this her grown up look after time skip or what???

yup secretly on my V app to see Hyeri during work :P , I think she has tied up her hair.. looks like she became matured and she has comb up her fringe.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Chingu,this is EPIC lmfao!!!

990595540_8bd8d60b.jpg

1926147316_e0822f10_1890206484_61490f92.

AHAHAHAHAH.. HELP ME,I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING NOW.. hahahahahahacrazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

LMFAO these are epic. On cold rainy bad days. I will look upon these pictures to grin and laugh like a lunatic just to cheer myself up. He looks fabulous in purple (the pearls really bring out his eyes. The blush of his pink cheeks go so well with his red lips. Knetziens are the best. I wish I was had some kind of talent for these types of things.

Like the rest of you guys R88 has pulled my attention from other dramas. I love Byun Yo Han and Yoo Ah In. Everything about 6 Flying Dragons is utter perfection (the acting, the storyline, the directing, the writing, EVERYTHING) however I am like 6 episodes behind. I used to anticipate Mondays and couldn't wait to dive into an episode during lunch break. But these days Friday is my favorite day of the week. I cry and rejoice when it's a Monday because yay sucky subs but boo 4 whole days until a new episode. I really need this drama to end so that I can return to my regular self and regular drama obsessing ways. I swear today while shopping for Christmas gifts I kept noticing the colors green, blue, yellow, and red on clothes, shoes, and other things LOL. I kept pointing and shouting to my flatmate that it was all signs from the drama gods. Her: It's a sign your richard simmons needs to be institutionalized. Focus on your christmas shopping you loon!

I have to go back to tomorrow. I freaking hate Christmas shopping (the lines, the damn lines!!). Is it sad that I want to buy my brother a pink button down shirt like Junghwan's and that I'm looking forward to a new episode Friday more so than the gifts Santa will bring me? Yeah I know :) 

ETA: @mojobobo where did you see the app and what did she look like? 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Hyeri on v app! Is this her grown up look after time skip or what???

Hyeri was from Choco-signing event (I think she means Ghana Chocolate signing event)

She said many people missed her hairstye without bangs so she put it up, and say sorry if it looks awkward. She also said she was filming on last 3days straight. and she is about to go to next schedule, but she's being so secretive and not telling where is she going (wonder if it's another reply filming?) and she said something about making many NGs. (uhoh no~~~ please don't do it in kissing scene Hyeri ah~~) one of the scene with many NGs is "teaching-taek-cursing" scene. 

and too bad I need to do something when she was talking about Reply 1988 filming, I watched secretly during my working time too... so I missed the important part huhuhu~~~

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

and too bad I need to do something when she was talking about Reply 1988 filming, I watched secretly during my working time too... so I missed the important part huhuhu~~~

lol Hi five I watch a little bit with earphone while working.. luckily boss is in a meeting :P thanks for the translation I also heard she mentioned about Jung Bong Oppa ? No worries , Eng translation will be up after 2 days, later we can still  watch the repeated clip after work :)

• Like 2