[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

29 minutes ago, Amanda Soo said:

Is it possible that Taek will realise Deoksun likes Junghwan instead - hence the shying away from skinship?

I mean we all know it's not a good sign if a girl dodges a guy's cuddly advances right? 

Sigh. 

Someone back me up here please. 

I don't even know if I want to watch the last ep live... sigh.

They probably afraid to be caught by someone and somebody just pass by. That's why DS dodges away. I expect no more. *lol

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pau Gzz said:

I am one of that brave souls who is going to livestream and I'm gonna recap here...

I used to think before watching ep 19 that from now AM1988 is gonna be on the topmost Kdramas list in all the sites with very high rating but now it isn't anymore like that...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:
6 hours ago, luffypyon said:

The show has down-graded Deoksun as a character. Even if she realizes her feeling to Junghwan (which maybe impossible), the fact that she falls in love by such unnatural way to Taek has put a hole in #teamJunghwan hearts. Hyeri chose this role to break people's hate on her acting because her idol status. She's doing great, even got a lot of CF offers, I am happy for her. But now I think the title Geum Sa Ppa won't be erased easily if Deoksun ends with Taek. Hyeri goodbye post to Kim Junghwan before the final ep is not the smart move either.

The Goodbye post was for everyone tbh... 안녕 is either Goodbye/ Hello in korean. She post 3 photos on her IG saying goodbye to Taek, Junghwan and the Ssangmundong quintuplets. It's not just Junghwan. 

• Like 4

TAEK vs KIM JOO HYUK.. i still wondering.. my mind still keep move around...why I couldnt found any resemblance to them? 

Maybe I'm craziest here, because i couldnt face reality.. I must be stupid, because I still have tiny hope.. maybe 0.0000000001% chance... that writernim just teased us yesterday, Wnim and PDnim want to please TK-DS shipper... And tonight for the final, they will comfort us JH-DS shipper... I dont know how.. maybe TK will "hand over"DS to JH... JH feel sorry, then he become TK instead.. (so when interview he is like TK)...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ LOL LOL bad scenario ever..!!! 

Sorry guys, I become crazier now... 

Sorry TK-DS shipper.. i just writing some pops up on my mind.. 

• Like 5