[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
11 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

It's toilet paper!! He was in the loo when JH came back! Ha ha ha...

lol, i was replaying that scene just now and yeah, i noticed that he just come out straight from the comfort room hahahaha!!!

@yours19 i thought so too. but maybe we'll see the adult tomorrow

@JCgirl 001 seeing mom Sung's bank book, yeah i was hoping they would move (but please, let them stay in the Ssangmundong block). 

@ainipang expect the Reply team to drag the hunt til the last episode. in R97, last episode, they are still showing YJ and his hyung running to the hospital when SW was giving birth and being asked who is the father of the baby/husband of the SW, when in fact, an episode before that they already showed SW hitting YJ for getting her pregnant.

@sheza yeah i bet they are subtlety throwing that too. hahahaha!!! seeing if anyone could be trolled by that heh

1 minute ago, Mindy said:

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!!

ME TOO!!! CASUAL DATES ARE FINE THE SERIOUS DATES CAN BE SAVED FOR DS!

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

From the main thread!

LOLOLOL JH ah so you were in love with DS since young :wub::wub::wub:

Noticing everything about her! Now i know why you said there is nothing about her you dont know kekekeke

• Like 14

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, mojobobo said:

me too!!! 

now "date many girls" clue for JH is fulfilled

there' already three of us, more are still coming hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

So... I don't know if you guys noticed, but the clues are back. As the year passes by, over the TV, there they are! First the family photo is gone, then it is a photo of Papa Sung and Mama Sung. There is a statue of a couple during a wedding on the side of the TV, then the dolls are back on top of the TV! Interesting position of the dolls... Can someone do a screenshot of the dolls?

@MrsSoJiSub How are you feeling because of your JB?

Screencaps:

Spoiler

tumblr_o0n2fwl8c31qbyuu5o1_540.pngtumblr_o0n2fwl8c31qbyuu5o2_540.png

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

Do u think JH would have issues being a pilot because of his weak immune system? I didnt really believe the rumor that was going around on NB of JH being a pilot and DS being a flight attendant a couple of days ago because of JH immune system/nose bleeds. sigh..guess I thought wrong. Makes you think that rumors tend to have some truth in it in the end lol

yeah maybe junghwan's immune system will be better than before because of his training.

I can't wait for their airport scene huhu, our air-couple! i have a friend and her parents is an air-couple too so i wish ds-jh will be like them sooner or later, and i think it's romantic to make them date because of their jobs < 3 kinda remind me of thai movie's atm

• Like 10

DR: Why can't [you] date?

TK: I've put in a lot of effort.

DR: Put in more effort!

Does this mean TK didn't really date much?  DS seems like she dated a little bit from their conversations.  How about JH?  Girls must have been throwing themselves at him.  Girls always love a man in uniform.  

When they were showing them in 1994, JH got shown last, right?  Hehehehhe.

mportant thing of today : Deoksun fought with friend.
Good thing of today : I cleaned my desk well.
Today, Deoksun fought with class president of next class. The class president of next class pulled Deoksun's partner's hair, so Deoksun got angry. She did the same thing to the class president of next class. The class president of next class cried, so Deoksun won. Deoksun is a girl but she is stronger than boys. Next time, I will suggest her to do arm wrestling.

All I see from JH's journal entry is Deukson. Deukson, Deukson.

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Y'all are after the 50 50 parted hair hottie, how about Michael??? Poor jasshig, he was trending on twitter and no one is interested in knowing him?

Seriously, that diary entries.....:tears: if he's not the one, I don't know what else to say....

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, ash623 said:

i've watched the raw and you know what JH really make me fall in love with him! AGAIN! i dont think that i will love him more but i found something that make me love him!!!!!! MORE and MORE and MORE

you know that all of his friends said that because of maradona he want to be a soccer player, and because of michael jordan he want to be a basketball player, and because of tom cruise's top gun he want to be air force pilot? they think that JH is someone that can change his dream easly because ofwhat he thought was cool that time. BUT NOT!

MAN, he really is a deep person and a heart warm person! he do all that things is because jong bong hyung dream was a soccer player, a basket player and an airforce player but he couldnt do that because his heart.

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!! from he still kids he already have that big heart and really love his hyung!

Junghwan-aaaaaaaa~

i cant help it but cry T.T

Yes, this was perfectly written. Actually, it's been hinted. Remember on ep 8 where the 4 boys were having a sleepover, the day before Jung Bong had his surgery, Dongryong said that in the past Jung Bong played soccer really well. At that time, Sunwoo asked whether JungHwan was still dreaming to become a soccer player or not. But JungHwan didn't bother to answer.

Guess, we need to applaud the writer after all. Lol

• Like 18

Just now, wizengamot said:

anyway, i'm curious about something...

base on the preview..

JB hasn't still passed college?

I think the person MiRan is talking to is probably jinjoo or JH got a younger brother.

• Like 2

yeah maybe junghwan's immune system will be better than before because of his training.

I never actually thought JH had a weak immune system because of his frequent nose bleeds but anyways this could be true because my brother had serious asthma issues up until he began training at booth camp.  Training made him stronger and his asthma got better.

The return of the dolls and have left DS's room. The red and purple one are far away from each other.  Blue is separated from the yellow.  Green leaves yellow's side and watches it from afar.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

lol, i was replaying that scene just now and yeah, i noticed that he just come out straight from the comfort room hahahaha!!!

@yours19 i thought so too. but maybe we'll see the adult tomorrow

@JCgirl 001 seeing mom Sung's bank book, yeah i was hoping they would move (but please, let them stay in the Ssangmundong block). 

@ainipang expect the Reply team to drag the hunt til the last episode. in R97, last episode, they are still showing YJ and his hyung running to the hospital when SW was giving birth and being asked who is the father of the baby/husband of the SW, when in fact, an episode before that they already showed SW hitting YJ for getting her pregnant.

@sheza yeah i bet they are subtlety throwing that too. hahahaha!!! seeing if anyone could be trolled by that heh

BTW, did you noticed that SW is now a lot meaner to DS now that he is no longer dating the sister?  Did he normally tease her like that?  Now it seems like JH is the one keeping quiet.  

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, papulichan said:

From the looks of it JH seems to be an Air Force Pilot ...

d.jpg

Generally speaking... the Commercial Pilot uniform coincides with the airplane Crew (uniform pattern) and is not embellished with Govt. badges or gallantry gradations..... which is mostly seen in Air Force uniforms....

Air force...main-qimg-de64e073fd0b3327ee820de8f27cc5 

Commercial -airline-pilot-300x169.jpg

thanks for the info chingu-yah *claps for a research well done*