[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@wasted_youth That hand collage is just amazing. I have a thing for his hands too, and his lips!... he he

Edit: Wow I missed a lot! It was a very weird message but can it also be that she does like JH but think that Taek is the husband?... It was awkward to post a pro-Taek message here it is true... So either she is a Taek lover and posted here to make us feel insecure and that's just lame and immature. Or she is a JH lover and is scared because she is getting convinced that Taek is endgame and we should try to include her here, no? Did she come back after that weird post? (I looked and did not see anything but perhaps I missed it?)

Everyone should just chill at this point and stop looking for clues and stuff. Only 4 episodes left! We are all going to have our answer soon.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@Drynase  I think thats' an old photo? And if I'm not mistaken he has a niece in bigu

Yesseu, the article said he has a niece. What makes me confused is the article posted today. 

(Off topic) If you are also Cheese in The Trap viewer, I found the article said that Kim Appa supported Baek Inho (Seo Kang Jun) on his lastest SNS simply because they are on the same agency. That new series is worth to watch!

• Like 8

Annyeong chingu!! New passenger here.
First post ever at soompi forum ^^ finally i decided to post at least once before this drama ends ㅜ.ㅜ 
I've been lurking at this thread like since the beginning and i just want to share you my thought about the husband thingy.  Me 100% believe that junghwan is the endgame! The reasons? I think i dont need to explain bc you must've known right ❤ #teamjunghwan hwaiting!!

Ps: mianhae for my bad english ㅜ.ㅜ 

• Like 20

@toera, i legit cackled at your post because i went through the same thing, hahaha! i went to DCGall for the very first time yesterday w/very limited Korean and clicked on posts that either had 'junghwan' in the title or were picture posts. i saw that jeep-crashing-potatoes gif so. many. times. (along with a bunch of shooting stars and people wishing for gaeddok to advance their relationship lol) i thought i was the only one T_T

also @wasted_youth, your junghwan gifs/collages/everything always kill me. while his hands are close to perfection, what gets me the most is his eyes - they're so lovely and expressive. you can shoot a whole drama without him saying anything and he'd still be just as amazing (but then we'd be missing his voice, which is a completely different story). :P

• Like 10

Welcome @nuguseyo! Your first post is in JH & DS thread so here kisses for you! (no kisses from Jung-hwan yet because guy is keeping his luscious lips for the finale kiss-_-)

2038615845_c365665c_zpsb1dbb1a1.gif

@dinhie now that you mention it...omaya I have a thing for that legs too!! He has long, sexy legs perfect for model (maybe not as long as Woobin's but still sexy to me)

Bonus: expert byuntae expression by RJY gahaha

Spoiler

2950634076_d57a6f53_IMG_4686_zps1g6f5bai 

1028264504_20a67833_zpsl3xatu8u.gif

• Like 22

34 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@wasted_youth That hand collage is just amazing. I have a thing for his hands too, and his lips!... he he

Edit: Wow I missed a lot! It was a very weird message but can it also be that she does like JH but think that Taek is the husband?... It was awkward to post a pro-Taek message here it is true... So either she is a Taek lover and posted here to make us feel insecure and that's just lame and immature. Or she is a JH lover and is scared because she is getting convinced that Taek is endgame and we should try to include her here, no? Did she come back after that weird post? (I looked and did not see anything but perhaps I missed it?)

Everyone should just chill at this point and stop looking for clues and stuff. Only 4 episodes left! We are all going to have our answer soon.

I actually didn't get her post tho, so is she saying that she believes junghwan is the husband but her love for taek can't be resisted or what... Well, she liked my post after it so.. yeah...?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

Yes from what I understand, she likes JH and ships JH/DS, but she's not optimist that JH is the husband. I think she also didn't know this isn't the right place to post such comments hehe. 

@dinhie imja ever since I saw this pic in the poster, it was love at first sight and I started to watch and save everything related to him in my RJY folder after that :ph34r:. I haven't compiled the legs pics yet haha. I love everything about him except his armpit hair. Jasshig needs to trim it a bit.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, khrnafthmh said:

@toera, i legit cackled at your post because i went through the same thing, hahaha! i went to DCGall for the very first time yesterday w/very limited Korean and clicked on posts that either had 'junghwan' in the title or were picture posts. i saw that jeep-crashing-potatoes gif so. many. times. (along with a bunch of shooting stars and people wishing for gaeddok to advance their relationship lol) i thought i was the only one T_T

also @wasted_youth, your junghwan gifs/collages/everything always kill me. while his hands are close to perfection, what gets me the most is his eyes - they're so lovely and expressive. you can shoot a whole drama without him saying anything and he'd still be just as amazing (but then we'd be missing his voice, which is a completely different story). :P

Lol no, I went there with no Korean, google translate open in another tab and a lot of confidence. From now on I'll just read what's posted in here and be grateful there's people that post them.

• Like 7

omomomo every time I came back to this thread the pages always increased A LOT. it's page 291! now I'm pretty sure we'll reach 300++ by Saturday :lol: 

About the end game, I'm 99% sure the husband is Junghwan. I agree so much with @papulichan that people who don't watch and pay attention to the story sometimes gets carried away with the shipping thing and ended up believing only what they want to believe. Of course everyone in this thread are also capable of being delusional, but for now, I don't think we're being anything near that. Most of the reasons that were stated by all of you in this thread (about why JH will be the hubby) is very reasonable, and I can relate + understand what you guys stated.

If what you-know-who stated in the MT were all true, I will be seriously disappointed by how the PD directs the show. Because he makes LOTS of people misunderstood what he tries to tell. Usually, when people watch dramas/tv series/movies, they don't pay attention to camera angles or any crazy details or even looking for an alternative way of seeing things that other people don't see. Don't people tend to focus on what the camera is focusing on, not to what's barely shown? IF the PD or writer do actually expect us to understand ALL those hidden things that only one person can see, I swear since the first time I've watched k-dramas in 2006 until now, it's my first time watching a k-drama THAT complicated.

I watch this drama with my older brother (luckily he wants to accompany me) he clearly doesn't care about who ends up with who and watch the drama just for the story because he really loves the family aspects of the show, and when I asked him who does he think DS will end up with, he's pretty sure it's JH and it would be hella weird if TK is the hubby, and I just will keep my head up and being confident that JH will be the hubby.

As for tomorrow ep, I'm just going to low my expectation and I would just prepare myself to get into the suffering part. Weird how I know it would be torturing, but I still can't wait for it to come lmao

We made it everyone!  Less than 24 hours and we're almost there.  Not sure if we're gonna it make it though after tomorrow's episode.  Lol.  I don't even want to think what's gonna happen to the triangle.  I have very little expectations of this episode especially where the triangle is concerned.  I won't even be surprised if we get further away (if that's even possible) from finishing the husband hunt.  I'm just gonna focus on seeing Oppa Trash again.  Even if it's just 1 minute of screen time.

I actually like reading other people's analysis of each episodes.  But sometimes there gets to a point where I feel like, that's kinda ridiculous.  Props for using the imagination and writing it so eloquently but at what point do we say, can a scene just be a scene without some hidden agenda? Anyways thank you for those who put the very long posts under a spoiler tag.  So much easier to navigate through the thread.  This is the main reason I stay away sometimes from the MT.  The posts have become longer and longer.  I just saw one about the chocolate AGAIN and I didn't even bother.  I have been very adamant in saying that I am so OVER who DS gave the chocolate to.  I honestly don't care.  At the end of the day, will it change who I feel the husband will be?  Does it change the progression of the story?  The chocolate did not drive the entire series so I apologize in advance if someone makes a post about the chocolate and I don't really read it.

• Like 19

Guys, am I the only one who's kind of irritated when someone tries to explain to me that the husband is the other guy? It's not that I don't like TK, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. His acting(PBG) and character (TK) is too good, I do fall for him in the show like many times. I'm really trying to eeeenjoy the show as it is but honesty though, is it bad if I avoid people in real life, like around me, who think TK is the husband? I'm trying to be as open minded as possible and accept the fact that he also has a chance, but why is it that I only wanna hear good news about uri JH and DS?

I guess that's why this thread is created, for us to enjoy our own liking and preference... Can someone enlighten me with facts and clues about uri couple please T.T or pics of uri hottie jungpal? 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, tituyphing said:

ㅎㅎㅎ 

I was busy working, surprised when I checked the thread jumped up 4pages since I left off page 284. And the post I read soon I logged in was really really unappealing.. Hahaha.. Dear @Asma Trimèch this is just simply an advice, if you do read our thread since at least a week ago, you would know particular theories and posts in MT that are not really popular here, and some ppl (read: me) avoiding MT to not to read such a post, and you copied it here, you must know it won't be welcomed. Also check your approach you started with "I'm team junghwan who believe taek is the husband because...." that line is easily misunderstood. Please choose a better approach so that ppl won't misunderstand you instead of blaming how people reacted to you. As fellow #teamjunghwan you def welcome here, and we won't meddle in the way you interpret the drama either. But reconsider before posting, is your post suits MT or JHDS thread or even TKDS thread instead. If you are sure, let's spazz happily. Join the happy convo!! 

See you around~~

Thank you!! I'm one of those people avoiding MT because of such posts. I was smiling and laughing while going through my 15 pages backread when suddenly 

tumblr_nwf1skdgTq1rbb9x4o1_r1_250.gif 

Anyway~~ it's less than 24 hours to go, guys.. stay strong!! Also, thanks for all the fanfics in the last 2 weeks.. sure keep me alive :wub:

• Like 17