[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Ep16 ends on 1st of April. Mi-ok's birthday is on 3rd of April. I think JB will wear the pink shirt for her birthday. DS pointed out that her dad's shirt is too small, will she realize she wronged JH through this event? Will JB tell MO that JH is aware of their relationship and will this lead to something to our otp? 

• Like 15

I was so amazed with what everyone has discovered after rewatching some of the episodes so I gave it a try. I think my ~*theory*~ is really weird but I still want to share it to you guys and want to know what you think. In episodes 3 and 4, before TK was revealed to be a husband contender and DS still had a crush on SW, there are scenes wherein TK is struggling to get the radish kimchi with the chopsticks. How coincidental that the radish is yellow and the hot pepper flakes are red, even more so that he can't get it and DR had to do it for him. 

nF1Xi0i.jpg

mAZzZs1.jpg

And in episode 4, in the scene where JH got cramps and DS is trying to ease it by meowing at his leg, the yellow column (of the Rubik's cube at the side) was slightly turned (?) towards the green side. Maybe indicating that DS is growing closer to JH?? It has been pointed out before that the Rubik's cube showing the green, yellow and red sides is lying on the floor (showing significance to the JH-DS-TK love triangle.

qqB4H1a.jpg

DDFo2OS.jpg

UhwSsqC.jpg

Maybe I'm just too delusional because I'm starting to apply the color theory in real life, looking for yellow, green and red colors at home lol. My HDD is red with a yellow jelly case so?? HUHU

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Ep16 ends on 1st of April. Mi-ok's birthday is on 3rd of April. I think JB will wear the pink shirt for her birthday. DS pointed out that her dad's shirt is too small, will she realize she wronged JH through this event? Will JB tell MO that JH is aware of their relationship and will this lead to something to our otp? 

Whenever I have a sudden 'what if he is not the husband!' thought , I will think of the times the drama show us he is upset about love rivals and think 'this drama can't be spending so much time on showing us the 2nd lead guy being upset about his love rivals...'. 

Actually every I have "What if" I just reply all JH and DS scenes together.

You're right the way they focus on JH point of view for how many episodes already.:)

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

You know guys, sometimes I just wish there would be a scene where DS and JH have a study time together. It's known already that JH is a smarty while DS isn't really, academically. Though I'm confident DS has ever thought about asking JH to ever teach her.

Inspired from Playful Kiss study "date", I imagine the time JH and DS spend studying together as an opportunity for both of them to resolve their awkwardness, I guess...

I can imagine DS be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o4_400.gif

And Junghwan be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o1_500.gif

But he knows the girl that he loves needs help, so he continues explaining. But he realizes that it's no use at all, and until the very end, DS is like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o3_400.gif

Frustrated, JH gives up and be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o2_500.gif

You did a good job. I laugh so hard because of this.:w00t:

• Like 10

I m freaking bored now..  I need new episode of reply 1988...i need episode 17 NOW!!!! ....i need junghwan and deoksun romantic scene..i miss JH and DS bickering scene.. I miss the moment when JH showing to DS that he like her... I m dying for their kiss...why this week feels so long!!! 

woa8e.gif

@hailaft you are totally daebak chingu-yah~..wenyeol.. Wenyeol...  You made 3 fanfic with 2 scenes of JH and DS kissing,you should be a writer..you  makes me more curious about RJY and HR kissing skills everytime I read the kiss part.. Kekekekekek... 

giphy.gif

. I can't wait for next week... I hope they will give us a satisfied story line and PLEASE..PLEASE.. PLEASE PUT MORE AND MORE DEOKSUN AND JUNGHWAN SCENE(i m sick and so done with SW and BR scenes and i don't need it anymore)  because we are waiting FOR TWO FREAKING WEEKS FOR THAT!!!!  aushhh!!! 

tumblr_lcqjsihj5t1qzqbnoo1_r1_400.gif~c2

• Like 16

23 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

833396617_e996dde9_zpssheswmzr.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SSANGMUN-DONG SQUAD FANS             ESPECIALLY TO MY LOVELY GYEDDEOK SHIPPERS.

My 1988 OTP wishes:

- a happy ending for Jung-hwan and Deok-sun (dangyeoni)

- more focus on the romance in the remaining four episodes

- please give me cute scenes, it's never too late

- the comeback of the pink shirt

- kiss(es), obviously.

- more this guy

1028651304_ed266bd0_zpsoz4clrsa.gif

- and finally Jung-hwan in something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

web_3554008622_8fa6636a_zpsydvfavwv.png

@khrnafthmh can I say how much I love staring at your siggy gifs ♥

I bet I'll dream of this face tonite *nosebleed*

• Like 4

1 hour ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

You know guys, sometimes I just wish there would be a scene where DS and JH have a study time together. It's known already that JH is a smarty while DS isn't really, academically. Though I'm confident DS has ever thought about asking JH to ever teach her.

Inspired from Playful Kiss study "date", I imagine the time JH and DS spend studying together as an opportunity for both of them to resolve their awkwardness, I guess...

I can imagine DS be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o4_400.gif

And Junghwan be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o1_500.gif

But he knows the girl that he loves needs help, so he continues explaining. But he realizes that it's no use at all, and until the very end, DS is like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o3_400.gif

Frustrated, JH gives up and be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o2_500.gif

I LIKE THIS DAMN MUCH !!!  I feel sorry for DS when she ask her friend to teach her math but she still doesn't understand it ..i was like "Deoksun-ah~,go and ask you 'dog' to teach you math dear.. Forced him to teach you and slap his face for me because still not explain to you about the pink shirt" 

I can imagine she was concentrate writing and thinking the math answer while he secretly looking at her with full of love..aushhh.. @hailaft can i request another fanfic about this two studying together  ?? (i love your fanfic so much ) and don't forget to put kiss too.. Kekekekkekeke

• Like 8