[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

the saddest thing about this episode is that it leaves me with nothing to spazz about for two weeks. i feel like crying why why whyyyyyyy PD & writer-nim???

the only good thing in this episode is we know that maybe Noeul is going to be a singer in the future and that TK values friendship over love just like how JH does. WHEN IS THE TIME SKIP GOING TO HAPPEN?? HOW ARE THEY GOING TO FIT ALL THESE UNSOLVED THINGY IN JUST 4 EPISODES? *dies*

• Like 8

No comment :crazy:.. I will stay away for 2 weeks and try and forget about it. (Try to get a life). We will see in 2 weeks:mellow:.. gggrrrr taking too long already. I am so upset. See you guys in 2 weeks, can't take this anymore. Annyoongg!!

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot

i don;t even know what to talk about. maybe i have to rewatch it because usually when i recap, i can;t focus on the series. i'm just typing what's happening or what i think they're saying but can;t process the whole thing. i can;t say i'm disappointed, because i need to have some sort of expectation to be disappointed

giphy_zpsu6w6r82o.gif

i just don;t know what will happen because we only have 4 episodes. maybe, theyll dedicate a whole one and a half hour episode to the love line *goes to listen to stevie wonder's i just called to say i love you* that's my fav song during december. the thought of it being played at reply 1988 makes me happy hahaha

I saw this coming.....I mean I was hoping for Taek to confess but the min I saw JH's wallet FALL IN TODAYS EPISODE I already knew whats up. They are "friends" for a reason!!!! THEY ACT EXACTLY THE SAME minus that JH won't shed a tear he just "gets DEPRESS" today I shed a tear with Taek sigh it must of been so hard to lie like that must of HURT like hell. Since they can't make a move on the girl they minus will just get together hehe :P DS is CLUELESS anyway about their feelings.

The writers are sure dragging this to THE LAST MIN......kinda annoying!!! ONLY 4 episodes left WTH.....it better solely be FOCUSED on this impending issue nothing else they are making us GREEDY not our fault. They sure know how to make our blood boil! ARGH.....Should I just wait till it is all out??? call it my personal strike to save me from getting angry/annoyed haha. #seriousfangirlissues #sorry 

• Like 4

Hello from the other side :( 

We just finished this week's episodes and nothing BIG happened to uri couple...I'm speechless right now and my head would blow up soon I believe ~.~ Even worse, we have NO PREVIEW for the upcoming episode :bawling: What I'm going to do beside crying?! My Santa this year (writer-nim) didn't listen to my wish. Aigoo~ molla! ㅠㅡㅠ

I guess I'll see you - my lovely shippers next year. This will be my longest 2 weeks I've ever had in my 20 years of life. 

Still, molla mollaaaaa :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 3

This is some mother richard simmons richard simmons !! I mean C'mon !!! What the richard simmons is going on with this lazy richard simmons writing !! These are teenage boys with hormones on the edge not some monks trying to find salvation...... Are you richard simmons telling me that the whole "love-saga" is going to pop in the Finale episode after we the audience have suffered pains for 20 long episodes........ Might as well get the egg vendor his own love-line and show us how frustrated he becomes when his chickens don't lay eggs...... And to think ... I was excited for this week...... I know it is a family drama, but then why PD-nim... why go on the media interviews and blab about "how first-love and husband hunt is IMPORTANT"...... when all you would do is stretched this series like a richard simmons chewing gum....... Boy ! I so miss uri Chilbongie..... that poor guy had balls ! Jung pal.... might as well fly that origami plane out of the window...I'm so sure the DOG will chew the richard simmons out of the paper plane....... Should I even bother for the next episode???? Sheeshhhhhh..... why not I go to the monastery and get me some lessons in "Sacrifice".... richard simmons trolled again.... Aissshhhhhh

giphy.gif

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Yeah I am so mad that nothing really changed and that we don't have a time jump. Just nothing... I am so worried they are going to have to ramp everything into 4 episodes!!!

I hope they extend the episode. Even 1 additional episode is enough 

• Like 3

Hi guys. I'm usually a silent reader as I'm not really good in expressing myself using words. But!!! After watching today's episode I just had to vent my frustration somewhere. And I know I can count on this thread.

So........I was on #teamlowexpectation but still today's ep went below my expectations?? I mean I just want some progression for TK-DS-JH relationship. Well, yes so now Taek's knows that Junghwan likes Deoksun too, and it seems like he too will not confess? Then who will ever ? And it is really frustrating to see Junghwan looking at Deoksun with those eyes but still not making any move. plus, the fact that there's NO sweet OTP moments its not helping either heol. 

At this rate, I'm not sure how they are going to wrap up the story nicely with the final 4 episodes. I'm starting to lose hope in the writers and PD. I really really hope they will prove me us wrong. :(  I'm sorry if my rant is bothersome huhu 

Edited by liyana syahira
  • Like 10

12 minutes ago, Eichhoerchen said:

OMG, they didnt even give us any preview. What are they trying to kill us here? How are we survive for 2 weeks without any preview? They are so mean >.<

IMHO, I'm so thankful they didn't give us preview tho so I can survive peacefully without overthinking the preview :D

So..  I guess I'll skip ep. 16. It's just too much, PD & Writer-nim. :dizzy:

I can't imagine how this show will end. Don't make it a mess, please..!!

• Like 3

RANT BELOW 

Aish I cant believe this, seriously TK an 'noble idiot' as well ? wth, we are def not going forward in this triangle -_- This husband hunt is so stupid, this installment would have been so much better without it honestly ! I thought we would make some progress today since we have a week with no episodes and I believed it since there was so much screen time for the young ones this time but nop we are still where we were romance wise -_- so frustrating. I kind of wish they make an extension so we can have more romance. I really love this series and the family time etc but now its getting kind of annoying and its like we are going in circles, I have no idea how they can resolve everything in 4 episodes, Please dont leave the romance for the last episodes :'( , I really wish this exceeds Reply 1997 romance wise as well :/

Sorry for the rant but having no preview made me even madder LOL....On a more positive note, I loved parts of this ep, especially the KBS audition (I laughed so hard) , and yes being mean here but I loved it when TK saw the photo in JH wallet at least he is now 100% sure of JH feelings, Loved it when Bora appa gave her medicine in the car and she cried, I'm really loving her character as more episodes pass :)  ALSO CHINGUS FIGHTING!! we are going to have a hard week without next week episodes but im sure we can do it, FIGHTING :) 

PS. Hopefully they will repay us for being such patient fans and watching the show every week ;) 

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

the good thing about this is, since it's christmas season, the reply staff decided to unite team Jung Hwan and Team Taek and form #TeamTaekHwan

as i said, i think they're gonna dedicate one-and-a-half long hour episode for the love line though i'm afraid how rush that would be T_T