[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Cute BTS photos of Joongi and IU.

@meahri_1 dear, this keeps happening to me. My notification says you quoted me but I can't go to that post when I click on the message. Dunno why! :( So if I manage to find it when I read the backlog, I shall respond, k?

(EDIT: Found it. Well, at least you have the self control to quietly spazz. I kept running upstairs so I can squeal in private; in-laws think I needa see doctor for bladder control :D)

Anyway, what on earth is IU sniffing (or being forced to drink) in the last pic? :blink:

They are so adorable!!!

Edited by zi4r
  • Like 19

Seems, that preview shows far more story, than it will be aired 12/13, misleading us again

scene with pecked kiss must happen earlier, than scene when WS in mask back hugging HS, cos see her injured lip

And for their marriage, guys, YH is capable of deleting HS name from kings family notes

see, if WS really HAD TO (and no other way, only of extreme need) marry YH, she would want to be first wife, as she told YU

so, WS is a man of his words, I do believe he married HS as he said in preview

but later YH made him divorce and even deleted HS name in records? That could be her option for marriage, very cruel

But. BUT. In all preview except damivon uniform dress, HS hair lay free, as if she isn't married. All married women and concubines, and palace maids who are forbidden to marry, have their hair tight.

That's why I only can guess now, what should it be, but I somehow trust WS, he will find a way for sure

• Like 17

jcdragon bite ebby  GOSH...I don't know whether this has been posted since this thread move at lightning speed for me to backtrack for every comments but I do have this tiny complaint that has been bothering me in this latest episode.

When I was watching this scene, I was thinking why is he's still wearing makeup?! His lady love is so bruise yet he bother to cover up his scar, he doesn't even bother with his life in the first place & he just woke up from his sick bed right...so did he became the vain Wang So now? jcdragon cool

Why is he still so pretty shouldn't he appears with his mask or better yet his scar...you know more realistic under those situation. I know the makeup team wanted a pretty WS but it just take away the severity of those scenes. Especially the last scene, why bother with makeup when he doesn't even bother with his life right and wouldn't the rain ruin his makeup duh? It will be so daebak if he appear with a mask at the raining scene since he just give off such badass crusader vibe. Or it just me who wanna see him with his mask on!  superman    All Images credit to respective owners

tumblr_oe7k7uY3LC1r3hugwo2_400.giftumblr_oe7k7uY3LC1r3hugwo1_400.gif
tumblr_oe6vfsQOdm1u8cpg4o2_540.gif

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, zi4r said:

@meahri_1 dear, this keeps happening to me. My notification says you quoted me but I can't go to that post when I click on the message. Dunno why! :( So if I manage to find it when I read the backlog, I shall respond, k?

Anyway, what on earth is IU sniffing (or being forced to drink) in the last pic? :blink:

They are so adorable!!!

@zi4r It might have been an energy drink, or something over-the-counter for colds or headaches. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Yeekrfan2 said:

When I was watching this scene, I was thinking why is he's still wearing makeup?! His lady love is so bruise yet he bother to cover up his scar, he doesn't even bother with his life in the first place & he just woke up from his sick bed right...so did he became the vain Wang So now? jcdragon cool

Why is he still so pretty shouldn't he appears with his mask or better yet his scar...you know more realistic under those situation. I know the makeup team wanted a pretty WS but it just take away the severity of those scenes. Especially the last scene, why bother with makeup when he doesn't even bother with his life right and wouldn't the rain ruin his makeup duh? It will be so daebak if he appear with a mask at the raining scene since he just give off such badass crusader vibe. Or it just me who wanna see him with his mask on!  superman   

@Yeekrfan2 dear, I feel your pain. I've complained about the same before... It's really annoying when my brain keeps harping on about lack of attention-to-detail by the production team while I am trying to get into the mood of the drama. Sigh...

On 9/28/2016 at 11:15 AM, zi4r said:

1) The scar (not a major mistake, but come on!)

In most of the episode, the scar was hardly visible. Especially in the episode where WS is reasoning with the King to save HS... Really? He had to time to wear makeup???? It would have been so much better if he were to be a lot more unkempt. After all, the love of his life (and his make-up artist) is locked up and in danger. One would expect his scar to be glaringly visible... or for him to be wearing a mask. Pfffff.... I hate it when small things disrupt my enjoyment of an epic episode.

(If someone can give me a logical explanation to this, I will be forever grateful. It would greatly help me enjoy the episode.)

• Like 9

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@briseis  Chingu well said on Wang Wook's betrayal. He has alwasy drawn a line with Hae Soo and him. Oncly time he dares to cross it is when Wang So is in the picture. I think Wang Wook may have always thought he was better than Wang So until Hae Soo came along. Since she came into the picture, Wang So seems to be above him. Everytime he sees her with him, he would get jealous and it made me wonder why??? does he feel that way when she has always been very open about her feelings. Why is Wang So such a threat when he thinks he is way better than him. Wang So is always respectful to him but he has to be so disrespectful. Wang So doesn't even find him disrespectful at all. If I was Wang So , I would never speak to him after the way he spoke to him in episode 4. Wang Wook has always taken a back seat to So. LIke for example , when the tried to help Hae Soo Run away they chose So to take her aways because they could not take the punishment that will come for disobeying the king. smh smh smh 

It is sibling rivalry that Wook feels.  When So first came to the palace Wook felt that it was okay to be generous and friendly to him (a bit condescending) because So was the underdog and outcast, but So soon started showing that he was someone to be reckoned with in everyway.  Also, position wise in the royal hierarchy Wook is actually below So and when he sees him rising in favour with Soo, the king, the people and even Baek, he begins to be jealous and envious. I see Soo as being a toy to Wook that he does not want but nobody else can have, especially So.  It will be his hate of So for being all that he could not be that will drive him to evil and stop at nothing to drive a wedge between our SoSoo couple :angry:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

I sort of don't care about anything else. I just want to know WHEN is HS going to wear pretty clothes again?? Like the on in JK's insta. 

I'm sure Wook is done when he met her in that dress. But HS will be like, "Bye As**ole. Thanks for leaving. This is what you missing!"

I believe it's maybe she will be weating pretty clothes again , after wangmo becomes a king . since he realy loves wang so as his younger brother & best ally .. & he likes haesoo as a friend or younger sister 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Yeah he can do. Purposely Slow. Dyingly Gentle. Until he deive me insane.

That plus @junee22 got a better idea for the start up:

#GodBlessGinsengTeaAndExtract indeed.. 

How about BGMs???

I propose Dance For You by Beyonce for Wang So and Hailee Stainfeld Grey for Wook. 

I didn't know I'm starving 'till I tasted you, said Hailee. That can never be truer... 

I have no knowledge of you guys age there for I hold my self irresponsible for your actions. Haha

How about "Animals" from Maroon 5???? aren't they both wolves???? :w00t:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Hairpin with gold ornament will be suitable. A bigger one so it would be visible, since it's all you have on.. :rolleyes:

You can practise first, like the BTS, with uri oppa. But make sure nobody's watching!!

i think even if use it, the focus won't go to my hair tho :blink:...and i don't want it to big too, since i'll move around pretty much. 

as simple as possible, it just for decoration after all :P

• Like 4

after last night my mind goes a bit "crazy and wild" because reading convos between @dhia205 @solelylurking and add to @junee22 (sorry girls still cant join, my mind is loading slowly today when read your convos) and this morning LJG IG post make it worse...that sexy back..........*blush* *syasyasya*

kyaaaaaaaaaaa and then got so many good stuff, yeah rainy goods today, after a bit down because the ending of last episode, for sure this rainy goods make our smile and yeah thats make our anticipation , our expectation for next week higher too.... (but still i must keep my low expectation for next week). YEAY OTP SAILING, thats like the answer for all rainy goods today

BTS kiss scene...finally SBS grant what all our eclipses wish....such a gift to brighter our day...if only the kiss in drama like in BTS..isnt the forced one, it would be beautiful,but ya ya ya...just thankful with what i got

and BTS pics...arrrggggghhhhhh i love it love it especially this one.. JIeun looks so tiny and cute beside "batman"LJK..kyaaaaaaaa yeah he really speaks the truth that he is the energizer in filming location...he keeps having fun (alone) or together with the other acts,and this ahjusshi never lose his energy,always have high spirit...love it...

Spoiler

CtgLa_zVUAATVeA.jpg

2 hours ago, solelylurking said:

I sort of don't care about anything else. I just want to know WHEN is HS going to wear pretty clothes again?? Like the on in JK's insta. 

I'm sure Wook is done when he met her in that dress. But HS will be like, "Bye As**ole. Thanks for leaving. This is what you missing!"

count me in!!!!!! we wont see HS wear pretty clothes again in near time..if she doesnt wear pretty clothes soon, then the teasing pic that LJK post wont happen soon too???and that sexy back, i cant see in near time too then???ah LJK really test my patience...okay lets see if this really just teasing or will truly happen later in this drama

love reading so many colorful post and comments today....*okay continue back read*

• Like 15

@bebebisous33

Thanks for your response. I like and agree with your analysis of Queen Yoo and Yeon Hwa following in her footsteps. I didn't pick up on the determination to "shine" but that makes a lot of sense. Neither has water maiden myth connections. They do indeed have "sun" symbolism, and this is of course the royal palace. I'm still not quite feeling the Queen Yoo and bath imagery in connection to the myths and legends. Every other water scene can be connected consistently so this one is still tugging at me. I loved your own analysis of the symbols in their own right but I think I'll reserve judgement pending later scenes as to how it fits with the mythology. Thanks again for your marvellous post!

• Like 10