[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

Hey guys!
I'm getting withdrawals alreadyyyy. So I decided to do a portrait drawing of Haesoo. Here is the speed drawing video I did if you guys wanna check it out! ^_^

Ohhh WOW!! You are really talented…thanks for sharing.  :blush:

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5126563&memberNo=1609562&searchKeyword=달의연인&searchRank=5

Oh my gosh everyone go click on this!!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE T___________T

I love this cast and this drama ahasdjkadhasdjkafhsksd

Oh my God, those pics really cute. 

Dying for laugh really hard in here :wub:

How LJG manage ill expressions while reading the script. Surely not because he'll forget the lines :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

i know.. but unlike bracelet, no one know it's rein except the expert one ahaha...

sure he will, i meet perfect teacher to teach me how to ride excellently :phew:... 

can you suggest me what kind of hair pin that suit the even my dear?

Hairpin with gold ornament will be suitable. A bigger one so it would be visible, since it's all you have on.. :rolleyes:

You can practise first, like the BTS, with uri oppa. But make sure nobody's watching!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gihwayujo said:

"the 4th prince has learnt much in shinju"

saw this being passed around on twitter / tumblr. thought i had to repost...

LOL! :w00t::D:D Thank you so much for that, @gihwayujo Where is that from? I might just have to refer back to this gif every time I'm bawling my eyes out as a quick pick-me-up.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images - moderator
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

I couldn't swoon earlier when i saw JoonGi's ig post.so i ended up lurking here but alas, more swoon worthy bts.and im in a middle of a hectic work day.. 

*must refrain myself from smiling like a fool,otherwise my team mates would think im crazy*

:wub::wub::wub:

@wackeemarie same with me :lol::lol: 

• Like 7

Oh my gosh, I just realized something.

Wang Wook really is wishy washy...or cannot make up his mind on time.

Even up to the very end, he wanted to go see Hae Soo in the rain but changed his mind.

It's like he could never follow through with a decision for his own happiness or self.

I feel sorry for him that he is so conflicted and being pulled between his family and his love. 

Even in deciding to have Hae Soo, he goes about it in a roundabout, complicated way.

He decides to grasp his goals and happiness by setting his sights on the throne

thus, being able to finally "own" Hae Soo.

Of course, by seizing the throne, he can also protect his family and be powerful.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, pwnkl said:

My friend this is not directly at your post :D just happen that we've got the same line of topic :) If you were a Wook-HS shipper (also to those).. then I'm sorry if this might offend you in some ways :mellow: 

Ok, not trying to be a party-pooper or shamming Wook. It is technically true, but I interpret Jung said as HS smiles the prettiest at Wook's side?  (I might be wrong but that's how I take it..) I don't believe it, she smiles the prettiest when Lady Hae was still alive, and it's not because of Wook, truth be told (I actually believe HS when she said that she's the happiest with Eun) ever since she got affectionately entangled with Wook that smile starts to fade, transform into worry, confusion, constraints.. simply saying she started losing herself and later slowly bringing tears in her eyes she even said it herself. (well we see her smile as they have "some relationship" but most of that smile were to bring an upfront to hide what she truly feels

This is a topic I'm keeping in myself for some quite time now.. ..but as I were reading more analysis and POV's in regard of Wook it does make sense. There is really nothing much that Wook does for HS, besides broken promises and flirting.

HS was sheltered and treated as a "Lady" in his household all because, she's under a privilege.. by Lady Hae, as her cousin.. and not because it is a household of a prince, she will get treated as a lady even if Lady Hae had a different husband.. so Jung (14th) I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you.

actually i'm not a Wook-HS shipper but maybe a KHN-IU one. I think you misunderstood what I meant. To me Jung's line meant that  HS smiles the prettiest at Wook's HOUSE. The days when HS and lady Hae as well as princes were being happy together. Time that there were not fights, tears, sadness, fear jiggery-pokery and noone is dead. 

But now can we see happy smiles on her face again?

• Like 10