[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, Berou said:

oh great ! i was thinking if it was possible to do a poll or something because it looks like  we have some disagreement about naming  the OTP

Yes. Those were the 3 options we've been discussing the most. Since there's so many of us and we have some new members on the thread, an official poll seems to be the most expedient way to decide. :)

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Can you add in a description for So2 too? S and 2 make two halves of a heart with the "o" as a full moon. ^^

woah.. full of symbolism.. but i like it let's use it :lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I also have the impression that he comes from the future, I would rather think, from a different time like the beginning of the 20th century based on the bike or plane design in the episode one. He knows History and he wants to make sure that WS will become the King, especially when he appeared much earlier in the History. He was the one who predicted Taejo's future and it was based from his knowledge about History. However, he noticed that something was wrong with WS: he is the outcast due his tragic past and he is afraid that WS might not become Gwangjong like he is supposed to be. Choi Ji Mong doesn't know that Hae Soo will play a big part in it, therefore he is supporting WS as much as possible.

As I alreeady mentioned before..I love your analysis..thanx for the insight :) forgive my spelling..it's internet connection acted up again.. @kentangbakar thanx a lot foer the link chingu

• Like 7

-Queen looks scared of the bloody sword. Don't blame her, Wang So looks pretty intimidating right now

-No idea what they are talking about but Wang So is all smiley and the Queen looks relieved/scared at the same time...Annnnd the richard simmons is coming back. She's yelling. No more smiley Wang So. ugh. I haaate her and I don't even know what she's saying

Okay the instrumental sounds really pretty here as Wang So is explaining and the Queen keeps on being bitchy. Ugh. COME HERE WANG SO LET ME HUG YOU! Or better yet LET ME FIND HAE SOO TO HUG YOU!!

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Berou said:

i really like the fans of this thread  :heart:. They are open about incest, oedipus complex, as good as CIA agents and Sherlock Homes, have eagles eyes and have creative minds !!!

well since it happened in ancient time, and written in many culture history.. i have no problem with it, different story if it happen in present time.^_^

• Like 7

Poor Wang So... T_T

I can't believe, even after all that and having Wang So break down and cry in front of her, saying all of that, she can still remain so unfeeling and cold.

Poor Wang So... T_T

I can't believe, even after all that and having Wang So break down and cry in front of her, saying all of that, she can still remain so unfeeling and cold.

• Like 13

Music is definitely delivering so far! Nothing out of place or jarring.

Uh oh. The burial mounds have offended Wang So and Hae Soo is rushing to defend them. Omg...She's so brave hahaha she's approaching him and oh no we're back to the strangling but this time Hae Soo doesn't look scared at all.

What a time to not understand Korean... waaaaaaah. 

• Like 14