[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Meanwhile Lee Ji Eun is ethereal in these frames. I think it is just a matter of script writing and chemistry with the actor to match a good characterization. And with Hae Soo, I can see  and feel the  Rouxi vibe in Ji Eun's portrayal. Aside from the 16 y/0 look she has, she is nailing the modern girl trapped in Goryeo. What else can we expect a behavior from episode 1-3. They are spot on , I think ^^

I love the idea of So2 Couple too ! It's easier to type and marks its own identity ^^

Woop woop! Three votes for So2 so far! Haha

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I actually really loved IU's expressions when she chased after Wang So and fairly demanded that he apologize to her. Particularly the one where she did the slightest head tilt with the blank look, topped with just a tinge of disbelief, like she was thinking, "is this guy kidding me? He's threatening to KILL me over this?" when Wang So leaned in and said he could apologize, but he'd have to kill her afterward.

Unfortunately, I don't have the episodes on the laptop I'm currently using and can't screenshot it to pinpoint which one I'm talking about, but hopefully someone will know what I mean. lol

edit://

Also, let's refrain from the discussions only pertaining to LJG's other projects, okay? ^^

• Like 13

its just occurs to me that Wang Wook and Wang So will switch character later in this drama.. Haesoo will teach Wangso how to be calm and understand everything better also you can see in long preview how he look at ease with Haesoo around.. this character is the same with Wang Wook earlier this drama but for Wang Wook he became more dark and scary when Haesoo left..

the irony of this is just amazing.... 

• Like 18

I may have accidentally started it, but I really do like So-Soo :phew::D

I also should confess that the first thing that I saw with the show was episode three, and I was completely taken with his gruff exterior, and her courageous fear.   I think that IU has really been able to portray a girl out of time. I am excited to see how she progresses.

• Like 13

I dont know why in most of other SNS this drama is getting so much disappointing talk and hate, i just completed 3 episodes and it looks quite entertaining , obviously its no mind-bender nor Heart-stopper , but by it self it manages to hold my attention quite well.

LJK and KHN shine whenever on-screen, IU holds her own and the cute princes brighten up the screen.The good thing they did was start from the time of Taejo's rule to avoid repaet story of SOGC which incidentally was quite good till the last stretch of episodes when things started going downhill.Also constant comparision with Moonlight Drawn By clouds is unwarranted since both are different genres,where Moonlight has more of a RomCom vibe with a hint of Palace Intrigue and Politics... Scarlet Heart tends towards full on Race to the Throne vibe with Romance in the background. I love both.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

@kentangbakar

If you are not logged in, you can only watch the first 3 minutes. You have to create an account and be logged in to watch it full. They will only be free until Monday though. After that you have to pay...

ahh i know what is the problem. i thought i already login after sign up..ok~~ thank you =)))))...how i wish i can change the video quality..hehehe...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ilia said:

How about Double S couple? or doble trouble?

Is just an idea, im fine with So Soo too.

I am about to wish for monday to come sooner thats a first!

double trouble sounds good but it's all too mainstream xD

I think right now it's between SoSoo and So2

Same here. Thank god it's sunday, tomorrow is Moon lovers <3

• Like 10

Hi everyone,

I just watched fluently 3 eps and waiting for the next badly, 4th prince - Wang Soo is so perfect :wub: His eyes are so touching. 

I was completely fallen in love with him. Growing up in a pitiful condition, the king ignores him, his mother hates him and he is used to as replacement for polictics. He is more pitiful than the 4th prince in Chinese ver. :bawling:

I hope the tragedy as chinese ver won't happen in Kor ver. The producer had bought the copyright for the scenarios, but the content can be change :blush: 

• Like 15

So2 is more creative, but I like SoSoo more. ^_^

That recently posted Wang Wook and Haesoo video… I loved it. :heart:

My heart is so mixed just like Hae Soo's (between 8th and 4th)…and I usually have second lead syndrome but this time I am having the 2 syndromes at the same time…lol. The lead is the one that have suffered more so I am more into Wang So's side. I have cried twice when I watched the scene of evil mom hurting little Wang So. Seriously why can't Haesoo keep both?…they all can be a happy family hahaha.  

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@sukbin I think using the word "damage" is too harsh. The original version was fine with me, the edited version can be deemed as an improved version. It wasn't like the original version was that bad, it was just that after feedback, they took out the less popular scenes and characters.

I apologized if it sounds harsh but I am not referring to the end product of the drama because I love the first 3 episodes even before the director's cut. My referencing to the term "damage" is "what could have possibly become a success" to this drama. Sure editing is part of the criticism but i believe editing plays an important aspect and should the PD been more meticulous, this drama would not be receiving such harsh criticism and turned away the viewers. Success was at its fingertips but wasted away and that is what i meant by "damage" with regard to my earlier statement. Now the drama's reputation has been tarnished and its not an easy task to salvage it.

• Like 11

Wathing the re run at ONE right now (I think is not the edit one, it's the same that already broadcast in last Monday)

I just realize that HS clothes in long preview when WS 4th kiss her is the same as the servant in the bath house (I don't know exactly what it's called). It's the yellow-mustard with green skirt)

and when WS 4th accident is occure the hyung that with him is WM 1st... So, maybe from little WS 4th and WM 1st is already close...

• Like 9

I agree with @sukbin

I feel the production team / PD were carefree in some aspects. Anyways…it's already done. The only thing left is to enjoy the drama and pray for a good story until the end. It will be nice if the ratings in South Korea go up but If not, it's okay because there is nothing we can do. And at least even with the initial hate of people who watch and the ones who didn't even bothered to watch the drama, there is many people that like Moon Lovers internationally. :) 

Currently my favorite Moon Lovers song:

Spoiler

• Like 15

Hi, I'd just like to ask if there's an english subbed of the director's cut version? I'm sorry I've been a silent lurker for quite a time now, but this thread moves incredibly fast and I can't keep track. and also is there an extended preview for episode 4? I'm pretty confused, since I keep seeing screencaps that aren't shown from ep 1-3.. I decided to de-lurk myself to catch up although I'm not that active :sweatingbullets:

I'm totally in love with this drama, so like you guys I don't know where the flak of critical remarks are coming from :mellow: but we all know that most of the remarks are prejudiced so *himnaeseyo-chingus :lol:*

• Like 14