[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, evok said:

guys maybe you remember I said maybe they would finish the drama with HaeSoo returning back to modern era and suddenly meeting with Wong So (or someone who resembles him)...

I read the end of the original Novel and guess what is happening? (this is spoiler!! don't read ıf you don't want to know)

at last scene she is seeing someone who looks like 4th prince, he pass by and her tears starts to fall..:blink: the end.

like I guess they will finish it like Rooftop Prince... maybe he is not seeing her but we know korean version will give this message to us. WS and SH will be together at modern era too bc they are fated.

This is Bu Bu Jing Xin C-version movie for anyone wanted to watch an example for a happy ending of BBJX

The movie had a very lovely and warm-hearted ending :blush: But i have to warn you, the main hero of BBJX movie version was 14th prince, not 8th or 4th prince :phew: Actually, 4th prince already had his own HE with the girl in TV series "Scarlet Heart 2" :P  All Ruoxi's "fanboys" had their own HE with the girl they loved, except Mr.8th :D Maybe K-version will give Mr.8th some justice :joy:

• Like 9

Wow! Thread is moving so fast since the last time I lurked in! By the way, I'm sorry if I'm late and repetitive but YEEAAAYYY for us to get over 200 pages! :wub:

Hope we'll get to have more and more pages later on since I think it's good for people to see that SHR SOOMPI thread  is super active though reception in SK isn't really good and some potential viewers refrain from checking this drama out because of the unfair comments and reviews saying this drama isn't good (I had experience this with my friends and I was like, come on man, you're missing one good epic drama hahaha) 

I still have 20+ pages to backtrack yet I'm happy to see familiar names here! *waves hands* Good to see you all again! 

Anyway, you guys posted very insightful and thoughtful comments here thus I need not repeat it again since you all already said what I wanted to say about almost everything :D

It's good to see good response (seeing from the ratings for re-edited episodes) so hopefully the interest is building up until tomorrow when more people are keen to stay tune and see what will happen to our So2 couple (It's official already?) :)

We'll get to see more stills for episode 4 tomorrow and SBS should feed us and potential viewers something that makes us look forward even more.  

• Like 13

21 hours ago, irilight said:

@ilovekorearocks, thank you for your answer.  
I am not lucky enough to live in a country where I can watch it on TV; So my viewing experience is also computer/laptop generated to TV via Roku. I also feel the cinematography is so lush and beautiful; And that made those comments on Dramabeans so perplexing.

I'm not sure if its the reception within SK. I'm not sure if there are others who've experienced that over ONE TV Asia. Hopefully other members who've seen it on TV will be able to provide us info on their experience. I'm not sure if the # of those impacted is significant for it to impact the rating in SK though. It could also be one of the turn off factors for others.

And a little something for the WS fans :D Good afternoon everyone!

I've lost count to the # of times I've re-watch MLSHR. subbed and not subbed. I like watching without the sub to be able to focus on their reactions and faces. Tomorrow night is MLSHR night! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

I have trouble with this..what is are code anyway??oh well..I give up :sweatingbullets:

When you sign up , you are asked to put your email address, they will then send a verification code to your mailbox, fill in the 6 digit number that they send you and click verify. If it is correct, it will state verification success. It has nothing to do with your phone number but the format makes it a little misleading.

• Like 8

I currently love the ost Say Yes by Loco,Punch (I don't know how to input the link..my apologies..) it kept played over and over again in my head :lol: oh..and the viewers of the MV on Youtube already reached 1M and counting up...meanwhile the OST part 1 already reach 3M views..salute..these proof many people love MLSHR..and it's still 3 episode!!! I'm sure it will continue getting popularity..positive positive..:D

Oh Monday..come sooner..I never loved Monday so much til now,can't seem doing anything except waiting for the day..:wub:

• Like 13

It's monday tomorrow!!! MoonLovers day...!

GM_20160828_183838.gif

LET'S WATCH MOONLOVERS. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, WHAT A GOOD DRAMA THIS ONE IS :D

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

I doubt that he noticed how much he hurt his wife when he told her that Hae Soo makes him happy. So, Madam Hae has not managed to make him happy. What about her happiness? It is very possible that his dark side will be more proeminent after the death of his wife (if that happens) and after he will find out that Hae Soo do not loves him.

Don't be too upset if this wook doesn't aware of his action might hurt his wife. We still have another wook who is better for madam hae, okay? 

And sorry to cut your post short^^

Screenshot_20160904_161940.png

Kkkk. Again me and my forbidden ship XD sorry guyss, just like kwangsoo can't stop cheating. I can't stop myself too :P but but this wook will love woohee later :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Wow! Thread is moving so fast since the last time I lurked in! By the way, I'm sorry if I'm late and repetitive but YEEAAAYYY for us to get over 200 pages! :wub:

Hope we'll get to have more and more pages later on since I think it's good for people to see that SHR SOOMPI thread  is super active though reception in SK isn't really good and some potential viewers refrain from checking this drama out because of the unfair comments and reviews saying this drama isn't good (I had experience this with my friends and I was like, come on man, you're missing one good epic drama hahaha) 

I still have 20+ pages to backtrack yet I'm happy to see familiar names here! *waves hands* Good to see you all again! 

Anyway, you guys posted very insightful and thoughtful comments here thus I need not repeat it again since you all already said what I wanted to say about almost everything :D

It's good to see good response (seeing from the ratings for re-edited episodes) so hopefully the interest is building up until tomorrow when more people are keen to stay tune and see what will happen to our So2 couple (It's official already?) :)

We'll get to see more stills for episode 4 tomorrow and SBS should feed us and potential viewers something that makes us look forward even more.  

this drama become more interesting .. start from Episode 4 we will see more greatest scene

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, theonlyone88 said:

When you sign up , you are asked to put your email address, they will then send a verification code to your mailbox, fill in the 6 digit number that they send you and click verify. If it is correct, it will state verification success. It has nothing to do with your phone number but the format makes it a little misleading.

Thanx a lot my friend :) done it..haha..so happy..

• Like 7

9 hours ago, evok said:

guys maybe you remember I said maybe they would finish the drama with HaeSoo returning back to modern era and suddenly meeting with Wong So (or someone who resembles him)...

I read the end of the original Novel and guess what is happening? (this is spoiler!! don't read ıf you don't want to know)

at last scene she is seeing someone who looks like 4th prince, he pass by and her tears starts to fall..:blink: the end.

like I guess they will finish it like Rooftop Prince... maybe he is not seeing her but we know korean version will give this message to us. WS and SH will be together at modern era too bc they are fated.

Yes I saw the ending of the Chinese version and that's what happened and it was so sad :'( 

But because the Korean version is an adaptation of the Chinese version as well as the novel I feel like it'll be something different. 

Maybe she'll get saved by someone that looks exactly like the 4th prince in the modern day and he resuscitates her and she will be like "Wang So?" or something. This is just my imagination doing its thing haha. 

Anticipating the ending very much but I don't want the drama to end. Sigh.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ahriev said:

I just realize that HS clothes in long preview when WS 4th kiss her is the same as the servant.....

I noticed that too....

So....does it mean Haesoo will be a servant???

For the palace or private servant for the 4th prince...woooo...that will be epic....living under the same roof with that wolf man....

• Like 15

Hmmm...I like the first edit more, except the beggining and the final of the 2 ep  (BGM) and the scene with WS and HS which was cut out. These three parts I like in the second version. The final with BGM (OST 3) of the first ep is better in the first version. 

• Like 10

13 hours ago, briseis said:

Actually, I'm currently writing something about it in my analysis about the following scene, but I think it's better if I be more specific about it here so bear with me if something identical appears in the post about the bamboo forest scene.

I think that what people sometimes forget in these early stages of the story is that Hae Soo is only barely accepting the fact that she is living in the Goryeo period. It's completely new to her, history obviously isn't her strong forte, but more importantly, as a 21th century, modern woman she can't even comprehend how brutal and merciless that period and world is. It's only after she sees the mass execution in the forest that it suddenly hits her how dangerous that world is, because it's then when she sees it and experiences it herself. It's the first time she fully realizes the whole terrible reality of the world she is now living it.  And her reaction is absolutely spot on - SHE PANICS and while she may be talking about WS's threats to kill her - it's actually the whole experience of seeing so much death (something she would have never encountered in the modern world) that causes. But when she runs after WS she doesn't know it yet, her carefree and naivé behaviour is born of ignorance. I guess we could call the time-travel jet leg ;-)

I agree with this to a point. I think this new world isn't real to her. It's like waking up in a Fantasy or playing a video game. Because I do not believe that a girl in modern day Korea (based on the drama's I"ve seen ha!), would get in a fistfight with someone, nor run after a known violent man (she's knows that at this point right), running into an isolated place at night to give back a hairpin. I think she didn't truly grasp that this life was real, but there's no way she would've done the same if she still lived in modern day Korea. I just don't believe it. 

But yeah, I think she's reckless because she's somehow cheated death and her new life hasn't sunk into her bones, it doesn't have any weight yet. 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, flower4junsu said:

I noticed that too....

So....does it mean Haesoo will be a servant???

For the palace or private servant for the 4th prince...woooo...that will be epic....living under the same roof with that wolf man....

OMG I love how observant the contributors are on this forum. Another contributor had a theory that when Lady Hae (Wook's wife) dies (sorry for the spoiler) that Soo will no longer be able to live with Wook so So asks for her to be his servant. 

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! Thanks for sharing!! :) 

• Like 17

8 hours ago, violet90 said:

@ruizaio agreed!!! the director cut make more sense and the flow of the plot is more solid and not all over the place like before.. it highlight the most thing properly..

1. before Haesoo chase Wangsoo into the wood she flashback the part where he left the hairpin and she want to return it.. before we as viewer wondering why she chase.. she not busybody or anything she just want to return the hairpin..

2.about Wangso confronting Haesoo about mom and all the stuff it actually laid a foundation in Haesoo mind what Wangso been experiencing in his life.. that's why when she see Wangso sitting alone she want to go talk to him but gave up the idea.. its a crucial scene but get cut...?? 

These are key scenes! Wonder why they didn't make the cut in the first place. This clears up at least the following into the woods, which really irritated me. Plus the fact that they had that conversation makes me feel like they kind of made up, even though he offended her, he still talked to her! 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, violet90 said:

its just occurs to me that Wang Wook and Wang So will switch character later in this drama.. Haesoo will teach Wangso how to be calm and understand everything better also you can see in long preview how he look at ease with Haesoo around.. this character is the same with Wang Wook earlier this drama but for Wang Wook he became more dark and scary when Haesoo left..

the irony of this is just amazing.... 

They will not only switch character, but also their martial status. Wook will soon become a widower, while So will marry princess YeonHwa. I'm starting to worry now, i don't want to see YeonHwa abuse Haesoo because So can't be with her from time to time (and most importantly, i don't want they force Haesoo to witness So and YeonHwa do "husband-wife's duty") :bawling: i hope Soo will just become a servant in the palace, not WS's private maid :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

20 hours ago, skxz said:

OMG I love how observant the contributors are on this forum. Another contributor had a theory that when Lady Hae (Wook's wife) dies (sorry for the spoiler) that Soo will no longer be able to live with Wook so So asks for her to be his servant. 

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! Thanks for sharing!! :) 

Since we have talked about death in the story

Spoiler

I think in episode 2, the year is already 942 and King Taejo will die in 943, according to history. That's not very long. The year of 942 just started during the ritual scene didn't it? Then there is going to be a number of characters that will die in the next episodes. Since, it is speculated that Madame Hae will die soon, cause King Taejo will die the following year. Before the King will die as others mentioned .HS will serve in the palace as a palace maid/servant. In history CP died not long after he ascended to the throne, in MLSHR either it is natural or plotted by WY.

I was a bit surprised that in this period, according to WS is actually around the age of 18-19y/o :phew:

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

They will not only switch character, but also their martial status. Wook will soon become a widower, while So will marry princess YeonHwa. I'm starting to worry now, i don't want to see YeonHwa abuse Haesoo because So can't be with her from time to time (and most importantly, i don't want they force Haesoo to witness So and YeonHwa do "husband-wife's duty") :bawling: i hope Soo will just become a servant in the palace, not WS's private maid :sweatingbullets:

:bawling: I actuaIly don't want to spoiler you but someone said from the korean novel version wangso will only marry yeonhwa after haesoo died. And his first son from queen daemok/yeonhwa only born after 6 years of his reign. So yeaa you know no way for yeonhwa to abuse haesoo/for haesoo to get jealous of her.

I think haesoo will serve in the queen palace. Her uniform is the same with the lady in waiting for queen yoo palace when wangso visit his mom.

Screenshot_20160904_171734.png

• Like 20

I just discovered this song yesterday (I know im like 10 years delayed hahaha) but i instantly fell in love with it and when I read the english translation I was just like OMG this really speaks of the relationship that Hae Soo will share/shares with Wang So. I got really teary. But whats even more surprising is that this is the OST from the movie "The King and the Clown" where LJK starred in as the lead role and was one of the highest grossing films of its time. That coincidence though right?!?!?!

I just really love this song and the raw emotions it depicts about fate so I had to share with you guys (LJK also appears in the vid I linked he looks exactly the same so handsome) :blush:

P.S. If someone can make a MV of Hae Soo and Wang So's relationship with this song I will honestly love you forever :heart:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Agree with you. Wang Wook is already a bit egocentric. I doubt that he noticed how much he hurt his wife when he told her that Hae Soo makes him happy. So, Madam Hae has not managed to make him happy. What about her happiness? It is very possible that his dark side will be more proeminent after the death of his wife (if that happens) and after he will find out that Hae Soo do not loves him. Of course Hae Soo already has feelings of gratitude towards him, but it's not love.

About Wang So I want to show his soft side towards Hae Soo but I wish that in his relations with the others to remain the wild wolf.

I don't think that Wang Wook was being egocentric...I think he just wasn't aware what he was really saying. After he said those things to Lady Hae...Lady Hae replied that she's thankful that he cares so much for Hae Soo, he then looked at Lady Hae with a bit of bewildered expression. I think in episode 3 he's only realizing that he's falling for Hae Soo. He didn't mean to hurt Lady Hae at all. He may not love her romantically...but it's obvious that he cares and respect her. If he did not, he could have left her already...remember, that was a legit reason then to get a concubine or dissolve the marriage.

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 11