[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

The character r/s chart in HK LeEco site seems different!

Cre4t9FUkAIPror.jpg

brief translation: WS - HS (mutual love)

: WW (8th prince) - HS (protect)

: WS - YH (married)

: WE (10th prince) & WJ (14th prince) - HS (admiration)

whereas the rest are the same!

• Like 18

I like So-Soo..it's cute :) and,I think I kinda like IU's portrayal of Hae Soo..as someone has mentioned before (I forgot by who..my bad) she has tendencies to chase something dangerous,like the feeling of "hey,it's dangerous! It's okay,it made my heart race" hahaha..like any teenager would do..and I do really want to see her caress and kiss WS scars..I read about the fanfic..but then again,the pages already too many lol

• Like 14

4 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

yes...6% is consider high for re-run episode. if i not wrong, Moonlight drama, the rating for re-run episodes is around 3%. so it's good for Moon Lovers. i hope they will continue watching Episode 4.

Monday night, even Moon Lovers can't beat Moonlight, i hope the rating going up. better than the previous episode. They deserved because MLSHR storyline was awesome & interesting.

• Like 17

Finally, after downloading I had to compress the original video in order to upload and as I feared Youtube wouldn't allow it BUT dailymotion did :D Enjoy Episode 1 Directors Cut ^^^^^

Edit: 

I don't believe it crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif they removed the video.... that was quick. Sorry, back to the drawingboard. 

• Like 17

@peny Thanks for answering my question about the slapping and posting again the episode!! For Wang Jung this must have been a totally new experience! This boy has always been praised and loved and now, he is slapped!! Wang So looks more like this:boxer pink mouse

@stargazer187 Welcome my dear chingu to this thread!! Glad that you are joining us! I had the same experience: @delfin and @Mau_Cherry recommanded it to me. I've got hooked with the first episode!

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Diana Blanche  I agree chingu, I don't think Hae-Soon will ever be in love with WW . Hae Soo will fall in love with WS because he will be her lover and friend. He will listen to her, not judge her and will accept her as she is. WS will be honest, protective and he will be her hero as well. HS love for WS will push him to be better, take more responsibility to protect his loved one. She will give him confidence and make him see beyond the scar. WS is smart and ruthless is what makes him a great ally. 

But at some point, I am expecting WS will distance himself from HS (not realising it) because of the run for the throne. Even if HW doesn't love Wang Wook the same way latter, she will still like him. However, she will suffer knowing that she is one of the reason why WS and WW are fighting against each other.

@briseis I really enjoyed all your analysis and I hope, you'll keep posting here too. I would like to add something about the scene in the woods: Wang Wook killed the man because he really thought, WS didn't care about HS. He took WS' behaviour as real. First he has no idea that HS met WS twice (the horse and the bath). Moreover, he has always known WS as cruel or ruthless (killing the horse aso). Besides, he never saw WS' reactions when he saw HS in danger. So when HS tells him what WS said in front of her (he didn't care aso), he actually takes it as face value. He can't contradict her because he knows WS as a cold and heartless person. About the killing of the horse: I don't even think, he knows the meaning behind it too.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, ossy91 said:
  Hide contents

Wow... animal character suitable with their character :D

LOL!! So Wangso is the eagle who will soon soar; Wang Wook is the white stallion running through the waves towards Haesoo; and Haesoo is a cute fuzzy bunny. :lol:  LOL. I can't really argue with this character assignment.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Finally, after downloading I had to compress the original video in order to upload and as I feared Youtube wouldn't allow it BUT dailymotion did :D Enjoy Episode 1 Directors Cut ^^^^^

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

yayyyyy!!! thank You @MadraRua Love you :wub: Oh No!!! I didn't even open it yet..well,I guess we have to wait then kkkkkk:grimace:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

@irilight with regards to the look of the show, I actually watched it on TV and its beautiful. It cannot be true that it doesnt look good on Korean TV, being the advance techie country they are, their TV are mostly high definition and the show should look good! :D

@qwenli, thank you much.  Good to know. I wonder where those impression from Dramabeans are coming from...

6 hours ago, ruizaio said:

I just got done watching the director's cut episodes 1-3 (It's free until Monday from SBS VOD - you have to create an account here). I'm really happy with the changes they made, but also mad that they didn't do this in the first place.....

Thank you so much, @ruizaio.

It's past midnight here, but will watch tomorrow..

I am so happy LJG and KHN get to work together....

달의 연인 보보경심 려 포토스케치

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ilovekorearocks said:

That is really unusual, I watched it both on my phone, laptop and tablet but the same result(with only little difference). I haven't watched it on a TV yet, but I guess I have to fix something on the current settings of my TV to achieve the same result. Anyone else who've experienced the same when watching it on TV? Cause I really thought it looked so amazing in terms of cinematography that it makes my heart flutter and appreciate the drama even more. Everything looked HQ/HD to me.

@ilovekorearocks, thank you for your answer.  
I am not lucky enough to live in a country where I can watch it on TV; So my viewing experience is also computer/laptop generated to TV via Roku. I also feel the cinematography is so lush and beautiful; And that made those comments on Dramabeans so perplexing.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, junee22 said:

@irilight I already voted :D and I hope there will be more voters..and you know what Chingus??Moon Lovers got 93%!!! yeaaaaa!!!! Love it!! I'm gonna quote again the site that @irilight showed 

http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/2384950/

SO..don't forget to vote!! :)

Thank you for voting, @junee22, and everyone else. When I first posted it, we were behind. Now we are way ahead.    :)

It would be awesome of SBS got to see this...!

• Like 19

3 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@ktcjdrama @grasha love

If you wish to watch the Director's Cut version of episodes 1-3, you can register for an account at SBS here. Once you are logged in, go to this page.

Edit: These episodes will only be free until Monday. If you can only watch the first 3 minutes, it means you are not logged in.

I have trouble with this..what is are code anyway??oh well..I give up :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Awww @junee22 I'm really sorry beg-onion-head-emoticon.gifThey removed the video. :( But I'm uploading again to a different site so hopefully I'll have good news soon :) 

Spoiler

i suggest you upload at mega.nz it give you free 50G space. so we just download from that link. =)..or dropbox...or anywhere. =))

11 minutes ago, junee22 said:

I have trouble with this..what is are code anyway??oh well..I give up :sweatingbullets:

i believe you are talking about country phone code, every country have own code the +x infront of your phone number  

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

i believe you are talking about country phone code, every country have own code the +x infront of your phone number  

I tried everything..I tried our country code 62..and then I just can't seem to fill that area code..I tried 21,I tried 31..oh well..it's okay @kentangbakar ..thank you for your help though :)

• Like 9

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

its just occurs to me that Wang Wook and Wang So will switch character later in this drama.. Haesoo will teach Wangso how to be calm and understand everything better also you can see in long preview how he look at ease with Haesoo around.. this character is the same with Wang Wook earlier this drama but for Wang Wook he became more dark and scary when Haesoo left..

the irony of this is just amazing.... 

Agree with you. Wang Wook is already a bit egocentric. I doubt that he noticed how much he hurt his wife when he told her that Hae Soo makes him happy. So, Madam Hae has not managed to make him happy. What about her happiness? It is very possible that his dark side will be more proeminent after the death of his wife (if that happens) and after he will find out that Hae Soo do not loves him. Of course Hae Soo already has feelings of gratitude towards him, but it's not love.

About Wang So I want to show his soft side towards Hae Soo but I wish that in his relations with the others to remain the wild wolf.

• Like 15