[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I really like this fanart! So, from what I was able to watch from the re-edit version (last half of episode 1 to first part of episode 2), they delete the rap part of one of the songs and played only the instrumental version of it. Ok, thanks haha. Also, I didn't hear the EXO song...it was deleted? Thank you for posting the new scene of Wangso and Haesoo. I don't know what they were thinking when they delete it from the first broadcast. 

• Like 20

Finally finish watching RM 314 (with eng sub of course), uwah so nice to have 3 from 7 prince in there hahaha...

Just want to share that I finally know why LJK choose sageuk (recently), he "buy" that concept well (totally charming). Even my causin said that he look more handsome in sageuk outfit hahaha (but I still want him to film rom-com, gosh it's been a long time not to see him in this genre).

KHN is such a cutie. Are he really our prince WW? Hahaha I love his laugh (but maybe we won't see it in MLSHR right?)

HJH looks better without that WY 3rd outfit. He more handsome without that eyeliner and should I say JH really good in archery. He fits the concept poster WY 3rd well.

Three of them give me big laugh with other RM team...

• Like 20

I love all the comments here..and finally I can understand what is YoYo..Thank you friends..I'm enjoying it..I hope there will be more Hae Soo-Wang So shippers..coz I really love Joon Gi's acting..I can't keep my eyes wide open to read all of the comments,coz TBH it's almost midnight in my country..but I'll sure be back everyday..I'd really want to say my opinions but my english language capability is limited,but all the comments already said my mind..so..thank you again to all of you..many love from Indonesia :)

• Like 20

43 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I really like this fanart! So, from what I was able to see from the re-edit version (last half of episode 1 to first part of episode 2), they delete the rap part of one of the songs and played only the instrumental version of it. Also, I didn't hear the EXO song...it was deleted? Thank you for posting the new scene of Wangso and Haesoo.

That fan art of Hae Soo is charming. I love how IU plays the role of Hae Soo. I love the character of Hae Soo but It's too early to say she's in love. Still trying to adjust to the new era in which she landed. It is obvious that she is amazed by Wang Wook kindness and his house for her means HOME where she feels protected. On the other side she's perplexed of abusive and wildly behaviour of Wang's So.

Despite the criticism, For me, IU, even if she's a less experienced actress is a pleasant surprise because she was able to display very well her character's dilemma..

Sorry for quote an image, but I relly don't know how it can be deleted

• Like 15

4 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

hahaha...loved the strategy and how clear intentions are... clear all hurdles on the path towards throne and HS

4 hours ago, kawaiibooty said:

I know I'm going to root for Wang So but that would be when I come to understand him a bit more, for now he is a little too violent for my liking especially towards Hae Soo...

But, Wang Wook is driving me crazy right now, KHN is doing an outstanding job portraying him, his conflict and the affection he feels for HS. I can't help but be shaken too, I'm even wishing there were two dramas in which one would develop WWxHS love line and the other WSxHS love line, they both have amazing potential.

For now I'll just enjoy KHN's acting (man I love how he uses his eyes...) he is so subtle but does wonders and It is making me look forward to the day he gets a lead role in a melodrama.

This Struggle is really hard and you are not alone...

KHN acts so well during those Oh-I-am-attaracted-towards-her-but-cant-say-in-words moments and his eyes make me feel drowned everytime he looks at HS.

And when I see WS pain troubled life my heart goes out for him and wish he gets all love and affection that he deserves and may be much more than that....

@briseis thank you chingu for those lovely LJK pics...all are lovely :wub:

1 hour ago, peny said:

Cr: twitter @ gomdori0604

The hairpin??

Hide contents

Another shiiiipppp..yeaaaa...my body and minds readyyy for this. How about you guyssss XD

Cr: twitter @ melloviciousiu

Oh god someone noticed the hairpin in those stones...we fans do have very sharp eyes..thanks for sharing.

hehehe...WookSo pair in line after YoYo....we people are going crazy finding all possible couples in the show....

1 hour ago, valsava said:

Not a clue, This drama is just starting so it wouldn't be any news as of yet, but much as I like LJK in Saguek's the last past three dramas has been Saguek's and it's time for him to film something more modern with lot's of action.. I hope they just don't keep him cast in these kinds of rolls.. I would like to see a drama he plays a King or a CP..

So correct..LJK should try something else after SHR... another action packed thriller and romantic role

23 minutes ago, Berou said:

i'm for SoSoo :)

let me post here a post from tumblr:

Since it’s clear l I’m already unabashedly shipping Hae Soo and Wang So, I just wanna say how beautiful it’s going to be when she admits she likes him. It’s obvious he’s going to fall for her first, and he’s going to think he doesn’t deserve her. There’s no way someone as pure and kind as her would possible love someone hard and violent like him. Until she does, and he can’t believe it. It’s going to be beautiful and tender, and wonderful for him to realize that she’s choosing him. She could easily have Eun or Wook, but she wants him. And he’s going to be so confused and so grateful and she’s going to show him that he’s worthy of love, no matter what anyone thinks. I can’t wait for this ship to sail.

sourcehttp://tinytrashqueen.tumblr.com/post/149849679941/since-its-clear-l-im-already-unabashedly

what a lovely write up this is.... who so ever wrote it have so much command on words and emotions and know how to put them in such impressive way...

thanks for sharing.

• Like 15

I heard LJK would cast in a hollywood movie? I can't seem remember where I read it though...hope this would come true..cause his acting truly amazing..ohhh..I'm getting sleepy..good night and good dreams chingu..I think I'm gonna dreaming about this drama LOL

• Like 12

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

I don't totally agree with you. Yes they typically prefer the lighter dramas but the South Korean viewers get very serious when it comes to their historical dramas, for example, Tree with Deep Roots (24 ep)and Six Flying Dragons (50 ep) both had high ratings and were excellent. I think those who watch these historicals would not be interested in the fusion sageuks and those who like fluff prefer modern dramas. Having said that, there are those like ourselves who love MLSHR for what it is ...pure fun and entertainment at its best !!! :w00t:  I will not be able to focus on any other drama, so I won't watch any new ones including MDBC until MLSHR is finished.

@hiluna  I'm one of those historical drama lovers, I also like it when the writer or director put a twist on the story it has always interested me on how one creativity to these story can be.. So be it fusion or not I'm just a die hard Saguek Lover.. 

17 minutes ago, Berou said:

i'm for SoSoo :)

let me post here a post from tumblr:

Since it’s clear l I’m already unabashedly shipping Hae Soo and Wang So, I just wanna say how beautiful it’s going to be when she admits she likes him. It’s obvious he’s going to fall for her first, and he’s going to think he doesn’t deserve her. There’s no way someone as pure and kind as her would possible love someone hard and violent like him. Until she does, and he can’t believe it. It’s going to be beautiful and tender, and wonderful for him to realize that she’s choosing him. She could easily have Eun or Wook, but she wants him. And he’s going to be so confused and so grateful and she’s going to show him that he’s worthy of love, no matter what anyone thinks. I can’t wait for this ship to sail.

sourcehttp://tinytrashqueen.tumblr.com/post/149849679941/since-its-clear-l-im-already-unabashedly

@Berou  I'm with you on this post I can totally see this I think it will kind of being the opposite she will think she's in love with WW but the more she encounters WS and realizes that he's not a scary as they made him out to be and is a loveable person when she decides to choose him and tells WW this his nice guy attitude will take a turn for the worst he may join the queen miother in getting rid of him..  But either way I could see this happening..

Waving hello to @itzibitzispider

• Like 15

Is it wrong to be so addicted to this drama??? Last time I was urging Monday to came faster was with Healer... kekekeke

And Lee joon Gi you cutie pie!! I fell so hard for the actor and the humble person he is, after re-watching his participation on Healing Camp from 2014! He is just like Wang So, lonely, had depression, family problems, ran away from home to pursue his dream of acting, had problems with skin as well!! =[

Come here Let me hug ya!!

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

That fan art of Hae Soo is charming. I love how IU plays the role of Hae Soo. I love the character of Hae Soo but It's too early to say she's in love. Still trying to adjust to the new era in which she landed. It is obvious that she is amazed by Wang Wook kindness and his house for her means HOME where she feels protected. On the other side she's perplexed of abusive and wildly behaviour of Wang's So.

Despite the criticism, For me, IU, even if she's a less experienced actress is a pleasant surprise because she was able to display very well her character's dilemma..

Sorry for quote an image, but I relly don't know how it can be deleted

@Diana Blanche  I agree chingu, I don't think Hae-Soon will ever be in love with WW . Hae Soo will fall in love with WS because he will be her lover and friend. He will listen to her, not judge her and will accept her as she is. WS will be honest, protective and he will be her hero as well. HS love for WS will push him to be better, take more responsibility to protect his loved one. She will give him confidence and make him see beyond the scar. WS is smart and ruthless is what makes him a great ally. 

• Like 16

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, Berou said:

two weeks 2.0

*hi five* chingu on this...two weeks is my LJKs all time fav action drama... and I dint know it dint get rating while on air but its one master piece, and proves LJK selects his project after much brain storming... want to him in similar role. And more than that want to see him in one Pure Rom-Com...I can imagine how well he will act there with his unlimited acting potential.

Edited by LyraYoo
OFFTOPIC
  • Like 13

2 minutes ago, Berou said:

@KdramaSwimmer i already watched it hahaha ^^. As you can see my profile pic is Yoo Seung Ho ( i'm a huge fan of him) and he played a small role, so i watched for him.

So far I watched The time between Dog and Wolf ( i loved it), Iljimae,  two weeks, arang and the magistrate, The scholar who walks in the night,  The king and  the clown 

i could not recognize your profile pic if of YSH...my bad. I am too a big fan of him and his smile.... :D

you have already watched many of LJKs show that I was supposed to suggest... good to know

one more i'll dare to suggest....My Girl ( he was second lead and gave me tough time handling second lead syndrome..)

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

As I remember long ago, one of soompi friends here ever suggest me to a drama bu bu jin xing, if I'm not wrong it was u @delfin during SWP era... haha... so, that is the original of this moon lovers. I havent watched that one yet, since I was told it exceeded 30 episodes more.

But after I watched 3 episodes of this remake, well, I like the story... but I think I'm suffered from SLS now, I want HGJ/HS ends up with 8th prince, wook prince. Well, for some reasons everytie the two are on screen together, I can't take my eyes off from watching them earnestly. lol

So, since I dont watch the original, is the ending tragically ended or happy ending, please don't spill the spoilers too much, just a hint juseyoooo.... :D

Okay, I won't try to spoil it for you. Therefore, I will describe the ending for you though from the original version. 

Far Far, away, there is a scene of closure

She silently cried, he mistakenly walked away

For I wasn't sure

If the ending should be this way.  

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So, since I dont watch the original, is the ending tragically ended or happy ending, pleas don;'t spill the spoilers too much, just a hint juseyoooo.... :D

From the novel: Sad ending 

From the c-drama: They add the ending of the novel + something that made the drama had an open ending (that years after led to a sequel). 

From the c-movie: Happy ending (in this version her true love was another prince). 

Everything is possible. :lol:

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

who's here watched director cut version?

what you think after watch director cut version? it's better than the original version? 

@Niki Azia I didn't have a problem with the original, but in the revised version found that 1) the flow from scene to scene was better; 2) toned down the dialogue and the horseplay interaction between the younger princes;3) slightly re-edited Baekhyun scenes/cuts so to me, he didn't seem as juvenile; 4) altered the BMG, plus reduced the usage or length of the OSTs; 5) certain scenes were cut out; 6) IU's scenes were slightly altered as well; and 7) one new scene was added -- Wangso coming upon Haesoo praying at her mother's memorial stones.

All in all, the changes made were good. I think some of us are wondering, however, how the elimination of certain scenes will impact the upcoming episodes.

28 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

Sorry! But could anyone give me the link to the new 1-3 episodes, sorry again, but I can't find it:(

The 3 episodes were shown just on SBS and via live streaming links. We're not aware yet whether they'll make the revised episodes available.

• Like 21