[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, Layali said:

@meahri_1 @akinahana89 It's been sooooooo looong.I managed to only recover my account this past hour.I forgot my soompi password back in 2014  and only today found it on an old stick-it note at the back of bookshelf!! 

@Layali!!! OMG, chingu. So glad you're here!!! @simplyme_crazyme and @chi13lou are here too. @angelangie should be back soon from travel, and then hopefully @edensor will be making an appearance. 

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!  Not sure if you've read any posts yet in the thread, but...there's more than one ship here, and we're in the middle of trying to decide couple names. By the way, did you take a look at akina's profile and siggy?? :lol: I'll let her tell you about that.

So about those ships. There's  a primary one for Haesoo and Wangso (#4, Lee Joongi); one for Haesoo and Wang Wook (#8 Kang Haneul); and we even have an evil Oedipus Complex ship for Wang Yo (#3, Hong Jong-hyun) and mommy dearest, Empress Yoo, which is already named YoYo.:sweatingbullets:  We've talked slightly about ships for a few of the other princes as well, but the three I mentioned are definitely active already and no one will think twice if you decide to switch ships from 8 to 4, or vice versa.

Episode 4 is tomorrow, and the real development of the two main relationships is about to begin, so you've arrived in time!!  :D

• Like 16

I remember Wang yo know that someone see him kill the bandit in the forest.. 

I'm afraid Wang yo will know that Haesoo who saw him And want to kill her later. 

Hope Wang yo didn't want to know or investigated who is the person that saw him in forest.. finger crossed

• Like 16

8 hours ago, sukbin said:

This is the first lacking of the screenwriter for being illogical which angered me. I would rather that she chose to chase him because she was being nosy and didn't realized her instant attraction to Wang So.

Ok so here I am with you...

I'd prefer her being her real curious - nosy self and following WS seeing his bloody sword rather than going behind him to return Hairpin (she knows he inside the palace and it can be returned any other time. and that might be the reason flashback was not included in the first version to emphasize on the reason (her curiosity) why HS follows WS.

8 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

can we use.....S2O...like water=H2O...ekekeke

=.="...oxygen is O2...my mistake

can we make SO2 (Sulpher di oxide)

or So2...

ahh i am confused which one looks better....:(

4 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

So Wangso is the eagle who will soon soar; Wang Wook is the white stallion running through the waves towards Haesoo; and Haesoo is a cute fuzzy bunny.

HS s bunny thats funny and so apt for her.

Eagle for WS is so good and what abt him being a Panther...always ready to attack...lol... such handsome and cute Panther havnt seen my life.

• Like 12

Like a detective (;) @Mau_Cherry) I am trying to figure out what is going to happen next: why is Hwangbo Y. going to hurt HS in the next episode? Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler

So I came to this

It seems that HS is kind of celebrating Wang Eun's birthday. I think, it is a birthday due to the decorations which look like a birthday party from the 21th century. HS and Wang Eun are in a pavillon in the garden. The other princes (CP, Wang Wook, 9th prince, 13th prince and 14th prince) must have heard the singing and came to the place. But they were hiding first

Notice that we can see Wang Eun with his hat in the last picture. So first they approach very carefully and Wang Eun doesn't notice them. However, they want to join the party that's why in the next picture, they stand next to Wang Eun and HS. This entire scene is witnessed by Hwangbo Y. and WS. And this touches WS because he is watching it from faraway. Sure, he could be jealous but I don't think that's it.

From my point of view, this picture must be from the same scene because of the plants (=garden). I believe that Hwangbo Y. must have witnessed his reaction but she misunderstood WS' reaction. I rather think, she believes that WS is mad at HS because she is taking away the princes' affection from WS. In my opinion, Hwangbo Y. misunderstood WS' reaction. Actually, he wants to be there and even admires HS because he can see her warmth and big heart. She is treating Wang Eun very well, although she had been hurt by him before. WS must be surprised that she doesn't hold grudges and she could forgive Wang Eun so easily. WS realises that she has a big heart, she is really sincere and she doesn't fake her feelings. Moreover she doesn't care about rank and reputation. So back to Hwangbo Y. She misunderstand WS and she is also jealous because HS has managed to get attention from all the princes. You can observe it from her comment. Therefore I believe, Hwangbo Y. decides to make suffer HS in order to take revenge for hurting WS (that's what she thinks) and naturally out of jealousy. She wants HS to remember where she belongs: she doesn't have the same rank than her (Hwangbo H.) Nonetheless I think, it takes place later. Notice that HS is wearing a different cloth and her hair looks different too. Interesting is that WS will protect and stop Hwangbo Y. that's why she looked so surprised in the next preview. Moreover, WS thinks that by doing so, he can get closer to HS since she doesn't hold grudges. Yet, HS won't be easily moved by his intervention because he threatened her so many times before. Sure, another point for intervening is his conversation with HS after being rejected by his mother.  

• Like 20

@ossy91

I'm pretty sure that Wang Yo didn't see Hae Soo as when he had turned around he didn't see anyone cause if he did I would presume due to the position he was in he'd have gone after her and tried to kill her. I feel So's confrontation has him quite shaken you could see the shock in his eyes when So was like "Did mother do this?". Pretty sure he's more worried about So knowing than anyone else cause LBR So is probably a threat to him getting to the throne right now.

• Like 15

42 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@Layali!!! OMG, chingu. So glad you're here!!! @simplyme_crazyme and @chi13lou are here too. @angelangie should be back soon from travel, and then hopefully @edensor will be making an appearance. 

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!  Not sure if you've read any posts yet in the thread, but...there's more than one ship here, and we're in the middle of trying to decide couple names. By the way, did you take a look at akina's profile and siggy?? :lol: I'll let her tell you about that.

So about those ships. There's  a primary one for Haesoo and Wangso (#4, Lee Joongi); one for Haesoo and Wang Wook (#8 Kang Haneul); and we even have an evil Oedipus Complex ship for Wang Yo (#3, Hong Jong-hyun) and mommy dearest, Empress Yoo, which is already named YoYo.:sweatingbullets:  We've talked slightly about ships for a few of the other princes as well, but the three I mentioned are definitely active already and no one will think twice if you decide to switch ships from 8 to 4, or vice versa.

Episode 4 is tomorrow, and the real development of the two main relationships is about to begin, so you've arrived in time!!  :D

Oh yes I've spent the last couple of hours backtracking and hopefully will be done with most of it if not all.There's so much insightful analysis going on. Now that you mention the other familiar names,it does feel like I never left @edensor . can't wait to read what you think of this drama and the beyontae insights you derive from it :D I intend to  lurk here and crawl out the moment you resume you specialty :blink: 

@bebebisous33  of the MLED forum?No wonder your writing is after my heart.it  is laced with such depth and heart.I remember lurking there during the lock-out and your posts were such  a delight to read.I'm still smarting from the train-wreck it turned out to be.

• Like 11

Episode 1 Director's Cut

Spoiler

I think the mods removed the link.... Oh well. PM me for the download link.

Finally found somewhere to upload that didn't turn around and remove it :D I think it's downloadable too. Not sure. Anyway enjoy happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 19

20160904_183337.png

@peny You're right the picture as low servant happens later. Thanks for correcting me. However, I really think that when Yo becomes the king, he will try to outcast WS and that will be the trigger why WS decides to become ambitious because so far, he has not been into power at all. He only wants to get aknowledged by his brothers and be loved/recognised by his parents. When he sees how HS suffers under Yo's reign and how powerless he was to get separated from her, he changes. 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Rosemary83 said:

Hmmm...I like the first edit more, except the beggining and the final of the 2 ep  (BGM) and the scene with WS and HS which was cut out. These three parts I like in the second version. The final with BGM (OST 3) of the first ep is better in the first version. 

Hi, could you please send me the links of the edit episodes?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

Episode 1 Director's Cut

Hide contents

Finally found somewhere to upload that didn't turn around and remove it :D I think it's downloadable too. Not sure. Anyway enjoy happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

THANK YOU.....

Are you going to upload the other's 2 episodes too?

Edited by miyukiakira1988
illegal webside
  • Like 7

First...

after reading all the comments on the scene where WS-HS has an interaction near by stone pile (not included in original version, added to edited version)....

I find it to be more apt to happen post WS meeting his mother, as after killing all monks he went to her, there she again ignored him as always and he was more hurt and disappointed than before. Then goes to that stone pilling part where females pray for their kids. And HS is confessing there for her attraction towards WW (as she already had that hand touching - goosebumps encounter with WW).

So we might see this part in epi 4 cause I see it fitting there better than WS leaving for killing the monks. As I cant see it being removed completely being it the very first proper and serious interaction between OTP, where they get to know more about each other. There cant be better place and topic to have them face each other, where one has mother who hates him for just being exist, he never got any love from here while other feels mother is just everything for her in life, who not just loves her but supports her, being her side in all ups and down.

(so not got to know once simple editing of scenes can impact whole story line and the concept drastically)

Second...about OSTs....I loved them beyond words and listening on repeat mode BUT...

When this show was being marketed and promoted as biggest Saeguk of the year then I'd imagine an OST with traditional music suiting the era show is being set and would have fit the scenarios more than these current bit modern OSTs with english words.

And traditional music based OST would have emphasized on the the drama being a Saeguk based on Goreyo time frame while adding modern music in it emphasizing it to be a romantic drama and it being a saeguk goes to back front (becoming secondary subject)

Why I am saying it...

Being a photographer myself i know the subject I want people to notice first when they se emy pic is always Clear-Sharp-Infocus while all secondary objects are out of focus or blurred (Depth of field subject of Photography)

Then at the same time...I justify these thinking as may be just may be HS has gone there from 21st century so all these OSTs are from her perspective (just like the drama is her travel from today to Past)...

So i am bit confused or in dilemma to doubt the intention of the drama maker or to go with the flow as it must be justified down the line. For now I am still on repeat mode of these songs.

(may be I am thinking differently and not correct as per many of other thinkers here...but thought to put up my views just as new perspective)

• Like 19