[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

did you guys see the re-edit version where Yo and Wook reach out for the same book simultaneously?

i'm sorry but i feel like also shipping YoWook lol

also that scene shows Yo's greed of getting what he wants. he's actually the second one to reach it, but he smirks at Wook like the book is his. and then it shows who has the more power. Yo, specifically his maternal Yoo clan, has more power, and therefore Wook let go of the book. and since Yo is older than Wook, it also plays as a factor. 

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Episode 1 Director's Cut

Reveal hidden contents

Finally found somewhere to upload that didn't turn around and remove it :D I think it's downloadable too. Not sure. Anyway enjoy happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

thank you Chingu....that worked....you are my savior

• Like 8

@meahri_1 You're right, usually red is the bride's colour yet I can't imagine that she gets married because this would mean that she leaves traces in History. There are no record of her. Hwangbo Y. married Wang So. So in my opinion, she will be his inofficial wife.

44 minutes ago, Layali said:

@bebebisous33  of the MLED forum?No wonder your writing is after my heart.it  is laced with such depth and heart.I remember lurking there during the lock-out and your posts were such  a delight to read.I'm still smarting from the train-wreck it turned out to be.

Yes, we met there and I am happy that you could remember me due to my analysis/posts. Thanks a lot for the compliment...:wub: I am glad that you're enjoying reading my comments.

In the first episode, Wang Yo is the one who announces to his other brothers that Wang So will only stay for a few days here and he will return to Shinju. That's why I really think, Yo will send WS away after taking the throne. He really considers his brother as a thread.  

• Like 14

@sarang124

Hey hey welcome to the forum :)

Spoiler

There are actually many couples other than the leads. So theres

- 10th Prince with Park Soon Duk (the daughter of a general)

- 13th Prince with the Woo Hee (who is the last princess of Baekje)

There's probably more but I think apart from the love triangle formed by the 3 leading characters these ones are the main ones. Also I mean fans have their own ships too right? And due to the large cast and the many different interactions between the characters I'm sure ships will be sailing left right and centre :)

Give the drama a go if you have time cause honestly I was never a fan of historical dramas but like you I love the cast and when I read the synopsis I just loved the idea and the story like (even tho it is an adaptation). The cinematography is absolutely stunning and it is just overall well produced. Hope you can give it a go!

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@MoOnLoVeRz That's right! She's wearing red, which is the traditional marriage color, correct? I'm confused timing-wise within the drama since this BTS shot is with King Taejo.

Oh ****! You are scaring me fpsse8g.jpg

Is she going to become that old dude's concubine? fpsse8g.jpg

No wonder 3rd, 4th, 8th, 13th, 14th have to rebel and attack the palace at the same time fpsse8g.jpg

• Like 14

1 minute ago, uuugogirl said:

Oh ****! You are scaring me fpsse8g.jpg

Is she going to become that old dude's concubine? fpsse8g.jpg

No wonder 3rd, 4th, 8th, 13ht, 14th have to rebel and attack the palace at the same time fpsse8g.jpg

lol...and all prince will fight their father not for the throne bt for their Gal... (unity is strength we already know they will prove it.)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

meahri_1 You're right, usually red is the bride's colour yet I can't imagine that she gets married because this would mean that she leaves traces in History. There are no record of her. Hwangbo Y. married Wang So. So in my opinion, she will be his inofficial wife.

@bebebisous33 Do servants perhaps also wear red during a wedding as part of the celebration? Am just trying to think of all possible scenarios. I would love it if WS takes Haesoo as his consort and marries her, but just in case that's not in the cards, I'm trying to set my expectations low so as not to be too disappointed. :mellow:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@bebebisous33 Do servants perhaps also wear red during a wedding as part of the celebration? Am just trying to think of all possible scenarios. I would love it if WS takes Haesoo as his consort and marries her, but just in case that's not in the cards, I'm trying to set my expectations low so as not to be too disappointed. :mellow:

I totally agree with you. Lowering expectations can prevent disappointment. I'm not too sure about whether servants also wear red during traditional wedding celebrations but I presume they would to fit in with the celebrations. I also don't think Hae Soo is the one getting married (sorry if this disappoints you) but her get up is not extravagant(?) enough to be the bride. I think this might be for Wang So and Yeon Hwa's wedding cause they aren't actually married at this point (please correct me if I'm incorrect) 

• Like 15

Hi all, 

I am new here. Just to share if you watched jang hyuk version, then you would realise wang so married to hae soo 1st then princess yeohwa. The reason he married the princess was to secure his power in order to become a king and protect hae soo....

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, skxz said:

I totally agree with you. Lowering expectations can prevent disappointment. I'm not too sure about whether servants also wear red during traditional wedding celebrations but I presume they would to fit in with the celebrations. I also don't think Hae Soo is the one getting married (sorry if this disappoints you) but her get up is not extravagant(?) enough to be the bride. I think this might be for Wang So and Yeon Hwa's wedding cause they aren't actually married at this point (please correct me if I'm incorrect) 

@skxz The simplicity of the outfit is why I was wondering whether she might be serving at the wedding, rather than being the bride. Ugh. I know it happens, but I'm just having trouble with the idea of Wangso marrying Yeon Hwa. For some reason, every time she sees him, the look I see in her eyes just seems so predatory. I know it makes sense since her primary goal is to elevate her position by seeking power.

• Like 15

:mellow: I think nobody believe me when I said wangso married yeonhwa after haesoo death XD LOL

My bet that's for baekhyun wedding with seonduk.

@bebebisous33 no problem, you can correct me too if I did wrong. Okkk :D

@meahri_1 that can happen. Haesoo become wangso queen and per her request after she died that he removed her name from royalty book, so only yeonhwa name was there in history. :lol:

Again just my imagination.

Maybe what drive wangso to fight for the throne could be because his brother Yo not granting his request to marry haesoo. I think no royal family can get married without kings order

• Like 13

Hi Everyone! 

I am glad that I can read all of your thoughts and comments in this thread about this beautiful drama. I am a long time fan of BBJX and JG, so I can't wait to see more of this beautiful remake. :wub:

6763574482_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

1109064850Untitled_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.

@MadraRua Could you please send it to me too? Thank you so much! 

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@skxz The simplicity of the outfit is why I was wondering whether she might be serving at the wedding, rather than being the bride. Ugh. I know it happens, but I'm just having trouble with the idea of Wangso marrying Yeon Hwa. For some reason, every time she sees him, the look I see in her eyes just seems so predatory. I know it makes sense since her primary goal is to elevate her position by seeking power.

I think your guess is as good as mine! Same I don't really like Yeon Hwa and really she hasn't done anything for me to thoroughly not like her. I applaud Kang Han Na's acting, her portrayal of Yeon Hwa is rather fantastic I mean I never really hate a character unless they give me a reason to so this is a first. She's so low key evil. I think what really bothers me is the scene where she helps So with his wound and he says something along the lines of "I've always wondered what you'd grow up to be like." But ultimately the most disturbing thing is the fact they're half siblings. I know in ancient times this is acceptable but I'm sorry I cannot deal.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, peny said:

:mellow: I think nobody believe me when I said wangso married yeonhwa after haesoo death XD LOL

My bet that's for baekhyun wedding with seonduk.

@bebebisous33 no problem, you can correct me too if I did wrong. Okkk :D

@meahri_1 that can happen. Haesoo become wangso queen and per her request after she died that he removed her name from royalty book, so only yeonhwa name was there in history. :lol:

Again just my imagination.

Maybe what drive wangso to fight for the throne could be because his brother Yo not granting his request to marry haesoo. I think no royal family can get married without kings order

@peny THAT'S RIGHT!! I totally forgot about Wang Eun's wedding (I was tempted to call him Baekhyun too, but I'm going to have to keep practicing Eun's name because I keep forgetting it :lol:)

• Like 15

In my opinion Wang So will married YeonHwa, I even saw the scheme, where Wang So and YeonHwa was connected as a married couple. I think Wang So will do it in order to get the throne. What about HaeSoo? If they are going to do the same end as in C version, sorry, friends, Wang So and HaeSoo aren't going to be together:(

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Hi all, 

I am new here. Just to share if you watched jang hyuk version, then you would realise wang so married to hae soo 1st then princess yeohwa. The reason he married the princess was to secure his power in order to become a king and protect hae soo....

So she marries WS? It's from ep.4? Sooo quick! But they barely know each other. It seems that during that era they had no time for lovey-dovey.

Hmm... but she looks happy in that picture.

• Like 8