[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, Kim Estoque said:

I think they changed the bgm too in Wangso's fight scene in monk temple. Did they move this scene earlier? It feels like it's not about to end yet :)

Yes they moved it earlier. I guess a lot of people got confused why he did what he did at the monk assassin temple.

I mean it should have been clear during the line "You lived off the queen, now die for the queen."

HOW CAN THEY END IT LIKE THAT?! WAE?

Well they added scenes on the preview.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

new scene!!...wangso talking with haesoo at the praying place.

oh someone upload this somewhere ... please.

I think if they are going to continue editing the future episodes, we will see a lot more of LJK scenes because they know that WS is the character that has got the audience's heart. And they might cut out the other princes. I hope the ratings increase because if they settle in 7% the team has no incentive to edit it anymore.

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

And I guess he insulted her when he heard what she was praying for.

i think he said something like wakeup, we are alone, no one in our side. omma?...they are talking about mom. then haesoo said no...but wangsoo retort back and that make haesoo speechless. 

i hope someone will upload this re-edited version. and we can watch it side by side. and i did not watch it from 1st episode of re-edited that why i want it.hehehehehe. T_T

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

HS and WS seen at praying place is totally new!! why did they cut it in the first place? >.<

Does anyone know if these edited version of episodes are going to be subbed?

I hope they post both versions in dramafever.  

Has this ever happened before? SBS releasing a re-edited version of their dramas?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

i think he said something like wakeup, we are alone, no one in our side. omma?...they are talking about mom. then haesoo said no...but wangsoo retort back and that make haesoo speechless. 

i hope someone will upload this re-edited version. and we can watch it side by side. and i did not watch it from 1st episode of re-edited that why i want it.hehehehehe. T_T

The feels. I am happy that they gave us a back to back episode then a 3rd episode. AND NOW A RE-EDITED EPISODE. Aren't we blessed. :bawling:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Kim Estoque said:

I hope they post both versions in dramafever.  

Has this ever happened before? SBS releasing a re-edited version of their dramas?

I think there was another drama that had a director's cut. I just can't remember it right now. God, I can still continue for another 3hours of re-edited director's cut.

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Did they cut out the scene where they discovered that the bodies had their tongues cut out? Or did i miss that because of streaming issues?

They cut it, along with Eun's confession. OMG. Even the confrontation between WS and WY, was also edited out.

I think even the part where the other princes talked about how WS knew martial arts. The conspiracy. LOL. It was edited out. Either those will be added at a later episode or something.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Nope, I think there was another drama that had a director's cut. I just can't remember it right now. God, I can still continue for another 3hours of re-edited director's cut.

They cut it, along with Eun's confession. OMG. Even the confrontation between WS and WY, was also edited out.

Omg. You're right! When Wangso pushed Wang Yo against the wall. It's gone.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Did they cut out the scene where they discovered that the bodies had their tongues cut out? Or did i miss that because of streaming issues?

yes they cut quite a lot of scenes in between (the wang so confronting 3rd prince, hae soo realizing she's falling in love with 8th prince and the 10th prince confession scene too!)

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Nope, I think there was another drama that had a director's cut. I just can't remember it right now. God, I can still continue for another 3hours of re-edited director's cut.

ddandara have re-edited version too but i dont know if there is site that upload the re-edited version or not...i think Doctors have special episode that air at different from airing time to give background story of the characters but I also dont know any site that upload the special episode or not

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

I saw Eun's confession with all the cute gestures haha and the confrontation between 4th and 3rd was still there :)

• Like 11

7 hours ago, briseis said:

I want NEED Hae Soo to caress and kiss his scar so damn much! Please, drama gods, make it happen!

thats exactly what I want to see.... cause its the only way for WS to feel loved for everything he has (including that scar) and if it comes from the woman he loves it can do wonders to his self conscious and insecure self.

7 hours ago, MadraRua said:

A child seeking validation. He's a very deep three dimensional character and the writer-nim should be proud of his portrayal.

Indeed writer did one perfect job in writing this WS charcater.

6 hours ago, ossy91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I understand what IU said in interview .. that not an easy job anyway.. 

To nail a different character from a brat 16 yo girl develop into a mature and virtous woman.. 

In this is just a 20 ep drama .. so it really short time..

Even in chinesse version its 35/40 episode drama 

I too wonder as compared to C drama SHR has very less episode... how can it justify to tie all ends for so many characters in that short epi span *fingers crossed* i hope it does and not make me hit my head if anything happens to spoil it all.

5 hours ago, ilovekorearocks said:

I need my MLSHR dose. I've been watching other dramas while waiting for MLSHR to air, but have dropped them as I've lost interest and just can't stop thinking about this drama.:wub:

Someone HELP me. :bawling:

lol same here.. i started almost 3 shows before SHR and as soon as watched first episode all rest are on hold... just want to concentrate on one fully....

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

Hi I will like to address this question of Peha and Jeohna. Peha 陛下 is consider one level up of Jeohna 殿下, this I learned in another historical drama Empress Ki. The China emperor is call Peha and Korean King can only be refered to as Jeohna. During the later Joseon times, China was very prosperous in the Tang, Song and Ming dynasty and hence Korea is like a "subsidiary" kingdom, made to send yearly gifts and stuff in exchange not be invaded by China. So Korean Kings during those times cannot be referred to as Peha.

However, earlier on as in this drama, Goryeo emperors are still called Peha and confucius thinking hasnt take root there was there is much equality in gender status etc.

-----------------------------------

Thats so well described.. that you so much dear friend.

Now I can understand Korean history and culture was so much influenced by China's to  have their dressing and terminologies derived from China's.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Omg. You're right! When Wangso pushed Wang Yo against the wall. It's gone.

I'm not sure how the first episdoe/cut made it through than this re-edited/director's cut?

24 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

how about someone sub and edit the original episodes and add(combine) the scenes that were cut?

-subbersnim please bless us with the edited versions, we need your subbing powers. Save us all fangirls T^T

We wish, there were scenes that were great in the original broadcast episodes. But I'm not complaining if they're going to air 2 versions every week xD

23 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

yes they cut quite a lot of scenes in between (the wang so confronting 3rd prince, hae soo realizing she's falling in love with 8th prince and the 10th prince confession scene too!)

I thought my stream was messing up the scenes. So, she didn't pray about her wavering heart?

23 minutes ago, Kim Estoque said:

I saw Eun's confession with all the cute gestures haha and the confrontation between 4th and 3rd was still there :)

I guess it was my stream that was acting crazy jumping all over the place. LOLs. At least my favorite scene is still there. <3 And I hope they'll continue to be part of the drama scenes in the future

:heart:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

The highlight for me in episode 3 is Wang So and Hae Soo's conversation the night before he went to the monks.

(I was also confused in episode 3 on why suddenly So is also at the prayer area when we only see HS going there alone)

It was the part where WS was sitting on the stone contemplating whether he should kill the monks or let CP learn about the involvement of his mother and WY on the assassination attempt. It was that part after praying at the stone praying place that HS saw WS sitting on that stone and she chose to leave him alone and walk away.

I guess rather than making the public guess what was troubling him, they had to spoon feed it to the public xD In order for them to understand the actions he was about to do the next day. Killing the monks and covering up the truth.

• Like 14