[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Mimi Suhaina said:

Did you get any news on the special eps?

There are NO special eps

8 minutes ago, shairli said:

has anyone posted this yet? have to backtrack 20 pages to check.

someone handed over the handkerchief... WS??? hope its in the dvd version... please.

This news was all over town yesterday.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@shairli i'm in episode 16 of Iljimae... from what i heard from my sis and mom (who already watched it) i can't hope for a good ending... but i'm loving the drama

Prev to MLSHR i watched My Girl, Arang and Joseon Gunman and like them all... but i must admit it was King and the Clown and Time Between Dog and Wolf that made me crazy about LJG... while watching MLSHR i watched Fly Daddy Fly, Sholar (wich i liked a lot) and Two Weeks (wich i watch twice and i LOVE, one of my fave dramas!! highly recomended) 

thanks chingu... will do, so many titles to watch! seen my girl, arang & scholar.  prefer his performance in arang though not at par with MLSHR. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

I watched SOGC when it first came out and loved it very much - still do - but it has a different vibe with some comedic scenes.  Took me a long time to get over that ending :( Perhaps because I watched that first, I can separate JH's Wang So from LJGs and because LJGs portrayal is so different - more serious, more dramatic.

Agree... the approach is different.... and the hair!... do something about the hair please esp WW!! :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 6

we need the hand, the vein and the handkerchief to make an encore here.

with all the buzz and the money poured into this production, there is no way they don’t plan special episode in advanced right? SO basically we’re just holding our breath for the power that be to make the decision on whether to release it or not or when or how.

• Like 9

https://instagram.com/p/BMiKZ08gJgA/

I think it's about LJG's schedule but I can't embed the picture.

can anyone help translating this? Thank you.

Edit: nvm, I found decent translation from Google Trans LOL

So apparently on 1 Nov he had MLSHR group tour (does it refer to the gathering with the casts on last eps airing?), on 9 Nov Josehyeon "Letter of angels"(?) photoshoot, 10-13 Nov K Wave photoshoot, and 18 Nov Hermes photoshoot.

Well, at least we're gonna have lots of beautiful photo of modern Wang So while waiting :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

OMG just when I thought I was moving on IU posts that little teaser of them meeting in the future!  Now I'm hoping we can see the rest.. why did she have to do that?!  I just backtracked like 20 pages hoping from scoop but looks like nothing confirmed as of yet.  Why did she stir my emotions all over again lol......

18 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I dont know Korean so I'm just gonna say this based on the emojis...eclipse happened so WangSo managed to meet GoHaJin....that's all I can decipher.Lol.But what does the hangul before and after the emojis mean? \^0^/

@pauexclusive It says she left a comment on the picture (the emoji) 2 minutes ago (2분 is 2 minutes).

44 minutes ago, tinniet said:

https://instagram.com/p/BMiKZ08gJgA/

I think it's about LJG's schedule but I can't embed the picture.

can anyone help translating this? Thank you.

@msgolightly9608
Schedule Nov 1 - Group viewing for the drama
Nov 9 - Jo Se Hyun's "Letters of Angels" photo shoot (OMG I'm so excited for this - this is a photoshoot where they take pictures with precious babies to encourage domestic adoption!!) 
Nov 10-13- K Wave photo shoot
Nov 18 - event for Hermes (better be that scarf he's handing HS lol)

• Like 20

On 07/11/2016 at 9:26 AM, junejungki said:

Apparently the long luscious lock is LJG original hair. He kept it long for this drama purpose. He cut it short right after the drama ended. How I wish he keep long hair. He look more handsome with long hair.

Seriously?  Thought they're using extension.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

We're all hoping for our collective recovery from MLSHR withdrawal, and for yours as well @antoniaclamens! :) Be strong, you can do it!!

@Evelyn C thanks for your kindness but… it is weird that I don´t want to recover, isn't it? At least not yet

@phenyl thank you for sharing the military vid… love him

@Evangeline Yang my heart skipped a beat when I watched IU’s Instagram update… that modern scene… I’m still hyperventilating

@Vanilia I haven´t watched Hero, May 18 or Virgin snow… are they good? Please tell me where I can download/watch them…

@Kiin I hope you’re right… if they’re paving the way for a spinoff count me in!!!

@itzibitzispider my case is worst... I can afford to buy it, but my country has an exchange control mechanism so I can´t use my cards in international sites. I have an account in other country but I can only use it to transfer money so unless they accept transfers I can´t buy it (in fact I take the survey in the hope that someone outside my country would buy it for me and I will transfer him/her the money. A long time ago a Chingu buy me the Best Love DVD set that way).  So if the price allows it I´ll be happy to pay the other half as @ilovecoffeeandbooks  said!!!

I watched episode 20 again and i cried from start to end... then i decide to watch iljimae to lighten my mode and today's episodes were a cry fest... (episode 17 left me more heartbroken than i was). Seriosly i need LJG to do a romcom

• Like 13

On 07/11/2016 at 10:45 AM, zi4r said:

Found this fanfic and read it on my way to work. A total Alternate Universe fic. It's a dark fairy-tale with Wang So as the "Black Dragon". The story premise itself is interesting, and combined with the author's beautiful language, it's like being transported to a whole new world for me. Absolutely breathtaking. Try it.

7Uo6TNd.jpg

The Bride of the Black Dragon by LilyMaxwell

The author has done a few Modern-WangSo fics as well. Not as spectacular as this one, but they are all beautifully written, nonetheless. I'm so in love with the author's language command.

Anyway, if you love it, please let the author know through kudos & comments & shares. Enjoy! :heart:

@ldwon4 @moonangelcake @jerboa83 @ktcjdrama @sosooyah19 @kriswu @Hanazumi @shairli You all seem to be interested in good fics, so I'm taggin you all here. ^_^

Thanks @zi4r Bookmarked it.. will read soonest!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, shairli said:

Seriously?  Thought they're using extension.

He grew it out to about ear length, as most of the male cast did.  If you look at the Cosmo shoot right after, LJG had cut his hair already for another shoot but the other male members had semi long hair.  The purpose of this is to use the natural hair to blend in the fake hair pieces they used.  You could really tell on Yo and Wook (look at the neckline, Yo's real hair stuck out so badly!) but So's was more natural, but they blended the long bangs into that whole head piece that was like a helmet to give them the pony tail or man bun.

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Schedule Nov 1 - Group viewing for the drama
Nov 9 - Jo Se Hyun's "Letters of Angels" photo shoot (OMG I'm so excited for this - this is a photoshoot where they take pictures with precious babies to encourage domestic adoption!!) 
Nov 10-13- K Wave photo shoot
Nov 18 - event for Hermes (better be that scarf he's handing HS lol)

Sorry to cut your post. OMG LJG with babies? You mean the real babies? That would be very beautiful! I bet there will be more fanarts of SoSoo little family once those photos come out lol

• Like 13

On 11/6/2016 at 6:08 AM, makino92 said:

On 11/6/2016 at 4:53 AM, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I saw these on IG...I think they are from askfm...

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not the only one to think that X°D I'm relieved X°D

Wook know Haee Soo well but they are not "that" close with each other. In ep 1 (49.20), Wook said so. :grin:

• Like 9

9 hours ago, rei_smasher11 said:

HOW CAN WE MOVE ON????

I WILL KEEP PESTERING SBS VIA MESSENGER UNTIL THEY GIVE US THE ALTERNATE ENDING OR SPECIAL EP OR WHATEVER THET CAN GIVE US ANYTHING SHR RELATED! :tears:

#insaneSHRfan

Is their name in messenger SBS only? I want to join you pestering them. kekeke!  We will be the bees buzzing in their ears.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, cojulie said:

He grew it out to about ear length, as most of the male cast did.  If you look at the Cosmo shoot right after, LJG had cut his hair already for another shoot but the other male members had semi long hair.  The purpose of this is to use the natural hair to blend in the fake hair pieces they used.  You could really tell on Yo and Wook (look at the neckline, Yo's real hair stuck out so badly!) but So's was more natural, but they blended the long bangs into that whole head piece that was like a helmet to give them the pony tail or man bun.

Oh!! Wow!! Another sharp observation. We have hand and veins analyse, now hair & head anaylse. You guys never fail to impress me :grin:

• Like 11