[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, shairli said:

I agree @wenlhy Who did the painting for them? Not necessary to be in the gallery/featured.  I would prefer paintings of KGJ & HS spending time together.  I'm sure they spent time together a lot & moments were captured by palace people.

Fengari did a great job explaining who painted the painting :)

• Like 11

it would be great if SH have additional episodes just like Playful Kiss...show in Youtube Live 

still can't get over with this drama and every time I saw the clips again, my heavy heart feeling like losing of my half soul. seems like I can feel the loneliness of WS and Soo's heartbreaking. I hare re-watch until 9th eps however still can't continue yet since I know what's going happened in the next eps. I missed them soo much :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

• Like 14

I don't know if it has been shared before: FULL TRACK OF MLSHR OST (VOCAL + INSTRUMENTAL)

It's been released in Melon apparently.

Some parts of the instrumental OST are not in the drama. I wonder if they did shot some scenes with these missing parts but they got cut off. Should have been some epic scenes.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

Revolt in every city. Can u imagine that :grin:

Plan to do MLSHR marathon this weekend too. :bawling:

Me too! Even though I've already seen each episode at least 4 times.... 

I wish I knew people who lived nearby who watch the show... how cool would it be to get a group together to watch and discuss and swoon!

Darn my antisocial habits and "normal" (aka do not watch Asian dramas) American friends!!! *shakes fist like bitter old man*

On a more relayed note,  I am beginning to think the director is secretly (SECRETLY) a genius for that ending. I haven't been able to move on because I know there is more out there.  It's like I'm still waiting for the next episode to come out (but Mondays are just Mondays again *sob*). If it had ended firmly I could processes and move on but alas, I am sick in limbo waiting for their meeting and hopefully the uncut DVD release!!

Oh well, at least I have you guys!! :heart:

• Like 24

19 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Me too! Even though I've already seen each episode at least 4 times.... 

I wish I knew people who lived nearby who watch the show... how cool would it be to get a group together to watch and discuss and swoon!

Darn my antisocial habits and "normal" (aka do not watch Asian dramas) American friends!!! *shakes fist like bitter old man*

On a more relayed note,  I am beginning to think the director is secretly (SECRETLY) a genius for that ending. I haven't been able to move on because I know there is more out there.  It's like I'm still waiting for the next episode to come out (but Mondays are just Mondays again *sob*). If it had ended firmly I could processes and move on but alas, I am sick in limbo waiting for their meeting and hopefully the uncut DVD release!!

Oh well, at least I have you guys!! :heart:

Luckily, my sisters also crazy abt this drama. We discussed abt it like the characters are real. Our spouses have to put up with our obession. My husband was relieve when I told him last Tuesday wad the final episode. My brother in laws said the same thing too. We are now waiting patiently for the uncut DVD. Hope we will receive good news. 

• Like 22

13 hours ago, tinniet said:

My conclusion so far is Go Hajin did change the history by giving the idea of justice and equality that led to GJ's policy about the slaves (good king), but there were some things she couldn't change and stayed the same as the GJ she knew previously.  Well, I may write more after some good pondering.

i think she didn't change anything it was more of a case of her meant to be there...she was meant to be there ...to sort of start the domino effect on events that led to the same outcome...having 3 kings after taejo and GJ being the GJ we know of in history....i'm not very articulate at the moment... but yeah i agree with you that she was responsible for the idea...its  just that for me ..there was no change more like a collision of needed events  and she was meant to be the trigger ...always meant to be there from the very beginning to structure that much needed phase of history...i'm sorry chingu...did i make any sense ...its 1 in the morning in my town...i can't form coherent phrases :P

• Like 10

1 minute ago, tinniet said:

There'a a theory by one eclipse (sorry I forget the name) that Baekah was the one who did the painting. After GJ realized that Soo wasn't from the same world with him (and somehow knew she was from the future) he decided to send her message by asking Baekah to visit all the remaining princes and put their best memory with Soo into painting. That's why there were painting of Soo following Wook's footstep in the snowfield, Jung protecting Soo from the bad guys, and Eun's birthday. Baekah also painted So's most defining moment: the ritual and the rain ceremony, and him standing alone in the palace. GJ knew these paintings would be preserved and make their ways to the future. That's the only way for him (and the princes) to remind her of them.

i love that idea altogether...he must want her to know that they all loved her ...but what got me in the feels was the last one...i don't think this one came from WS himself..well know that i wrote i don't know ...maybe ...it feels somehow more like BA telling HS how lonely his brother is...always surrounding by walls of concrete ...alone...without his people...  in a way i think BA would want for her to  sort of know in how state she left him..desolate..abandon ..and unhappy i dare say..the burned was too heavy ,but it was his destiny..no one else ( in his family )could have shoulder such a heavy duty and responsibility ...and i do recall  that BA had long talks with HS where she sort of imply she was from the future ...

• Like 15