[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I think it's because during the eclipse the two worlds are "open" to each other and So heard Ha Jin say "I'm sorry." Which then led him to say "I will find you"? I don't know, I'm grasping at straws. 

But, hearing your dead lover crying voice over in the middle of the day is creepy.....

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

Wook has a daughter named Bok Soon (Woo Hee's pseudo name told to Baek Ah) who has in possession Woo Hee's little silver piglet.
What for ? Just so Baek Ah can have a scene to recall about Woo Hee ? 

well she might as well be queen heonjeong ...one of WW daughters  whom was believe to have or in fact had ...an affair with her uncle wook anjeong BA...together they had an illegitimate son ...Hyenjong of goryeo ...8 king of Goryeo...yeah the family tree is complicated 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, valsava said:

Now Mon - Tues Will Not Be The Same

Aww, stop. You know it will my drama buddy. Just like we know this isn't the worst drama ending ever. After so many years, you know it has to be part of the 'formula'. Just like the 'modern' business women in telenovelas want to be taken seriously while wearing bandage dresses.

The ice ball in our gut will lessen as we find another drama to make us crazy then disappoint us. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

Yup. On top of them, their spent precious airtime on :

Wook has a daughter named Bok Soon (Woo Hee's pseudo name told to Baek Ah) who has in possession Woo Hee's little silver piglet.
What for ? Just so Baek Ah can have a scene to recall about Woo Hee ? 

omg I remember seeing a chart on tumblr about Baek-ah having an affair with one of Wook's daughters and their child becomes like the 8th king of Goryeo (I think). I think this scene was supposed to hint at that (he would have a happy-ish ending) but obviously as with everything in this drama, lack of time just made it wtf

• Like 5

Before the finale, I never really put much thought into having a season 2. But with all these questions left unanswered, I DEMAND one or at least a mini-series/movie. And please maybe a different editing team too (no offence). 

Spoiler

Please tell us why and how she ended up in bed and not drowning? Why her hair is black? Why is JM not a beggar anymore? Omg so many questions left unanswered. I can't. 

512044.gif

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I blame Jimong for everything LOL

You just JIMONG me (translation: destroy me into million pieces)

You just got JIMONG-ED (translation: lied lied lied)

LOL!

What about You just Hae Soo me? what should it mean?

• Like 5

Maybe the last part is a subtle hint that WS did somehow transport to the modern timeline. Since he said that wherever HS is, he will find her. Just before leaving, JiMong had already revealed to him that HS could be someone from the future.. So with this new found realization, the eclipse(door to future) opens up at that moment to facilitate his time travel.. Maybe that eclipse opens up only when everyone has left you(since there is no point staying in Goryeo anymore!)... So knowing this, Ji Mong left first to meet GHJ at the exhibition.. and WS follows soon after! 

The part where WS touched his face and then revealed his scar.. symbolises that he will meet GHJ as the true original WS in the future, not the Gwangjong he became when he ascended the throne.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I blame Jimong for everything LOL

You just JIMONG me (translation: destroy me into million pieces)

You just got JIMONG-ED (translation: lied lied lied)

This forum is helping me so much!!! to vent and get it out of my system!!! I laughed like crazy over the 'JIMONG' term!!! It my new favorite!

• Like 14

5 hours ago, cancergirl87 said:

Episode 20 preview:

Is it weird if I can't cry or feel anything after watching this, because I have been used to the sad aspect of the story in those 19 episodes?

Episode 20 still cuts:

Those piggyback pics, Hae Soo's hairstyle is in the same style as when she was still in palace. That's why I'm trying to convince myself that it will be a flashback or imagination either from Wang So / Gwangjong or Hae Soo...

I don't want a crappy open-ending. I will be heartbroken if that piggyback is the ending scene of this final episode...

I should've known not to say anything bad about something... why didn't I say something better 5 hours ago????? :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 19