[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I will do other things and pretend that WS never consummated his marriage with YH-snake.  

My pretend conversation be like:

WS:  Are you ready to abandon your brother and your family?

YH:  Yes. I will do anything. Can we go to bed now?

WS:  No. Prove me your ultimate loyalty.  I will reconsider when WW is completely out of the picture. No promises. 

YH:  As you wish Paeha...

Sulli_1475646030_1.gif

cr: allkpop

• Like 22

56 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

To me I believe they promise WS they will not leave but they are leaving now because he's not the same WS anymore. He says he is but he's not really. He's doing what a king suppose to do they get it but too many deaths involving their close ones and love one to the point its suffocating them and they don't want to stay and be angry at him. They want to leave as i say the palace will consume them till they die and both BA and HS knows if they stay they will be confined in the palace like a bird in a cage. They are worry even though WS one day says he won't kill them but they are his weakness. Its true its selfish of them to leave him but they are doing it for their sanity and for his sake. If they stay any longer they go crazy. They themselves don't know how to play the politics game and will lose and YH will harm them so why not leave now right?

Excuses! Did they all just conveniently forget how So has always stood up and protected them?!!! They should leave! They don't deserve to be love by this man! Yes leave when it gets hard cowards! Your life maybe next so go ahead and just think about just yourself!  They expect him to rule but rule the way they want.  They should've become King instead then!  So yes leave the true ruling of the nation to people that has the nerves to truly rule it! So is trying! He's trying so hard but no one understands! As for Soo, sure she wants to leave now since she has somewhere to go. stupid Jung can take care of her. Before, she was always spouting out, "oh I can't leave because I have no where to go. Where would I go?"  Honestly I'm so upset! 

• Like 12

i haven't watched today's episode. just can't bring myself to until tomorrow, when i can at least have some resolution to all the angst. but reading all your comments, i can't help but wonder if maybe, despite all outward appearances, HS is deliberately being cruel to be kind. Like we all know she is quite ill, but maybe she had a conversation with some doctors or JM (that we haven't been shown yet), where she found out she was not long for the world. So to spare WS's pain as he witnesses her decline and eventual death, she decided to leave him by any means possible??  

Wishful thinking, perhaps? maybe i am expecting too much from her character as it is written. maybe it just fatigue and pain with all the palace court backstabbing that has driven her away from the palace and WS. 

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Then, he became a great man, with greater burden, and everyone suddenly decides to be a little bit selfish and leave. Which will make him all alone, and depressed, and ruthless

It's lonely at the top 

• Like 10

Guys, I seriously don't know what the writer is thinking. Each character's actions are ironic and contradicting. Each character has multi-fold traits at different point of time. They act differently to different situation or people. 

Why Wang So is so revengeful and becoming evil against his brothers? At the same time his people are leaving him and blaming him? Then at another time he is stressed up with Hae Soo and their relationship drifting apart? Why so contradictory? I also understand the stress that he is feeling, his people are leaving one by one. 

Is the throne cursed?

Then Hae Soo I know she wants to separate from Wang So because Wang So is becoming someone she don't know, evil and revengeful? Yet, when she parts, her monologue she is so sad? At the same time, she is relieved to leave as well because she is suffocated by the place? I sympathizes her when everyone is putting the blame on her, that's why I want her out. 

She is nice to everyone through and through. That is Hae Soo. 

I'm like totally confused after this episode. I watched the OneTV version btw. Everything feels so rushed. Throughout the episode, I am wth is going on. Even the ship sinks so fast. 

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 15

15 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Yeah a "screw you" gift lol Sorry I'm not holding to any hope of happy ending. Not being pessimistic just being real. Whatever words people are holding on to from the PD (if he really did say that) is moot. From my experience, writers, pds, and even actors lie! They are not above that. The only ending I'll believe in is the rolling credit of epi 20 lol

LOL..dont worry..but something in me is telling me to stay positive..really! 

Since most of the things happnd in today's epi..i think they will show a brief moment in 21st century, with them getting together..i am 100% sure about that!!!

• Like 7

As for me, I don't feel sympathy even for WS. How can he say 'all this time only Wook was in your heart'? And he makes his decisions based on his opinions and preferences only. I can understand BA, but HS... have no words. Writer-nim.....

• Like 5

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, devotee said:

I will do other things and pretend that WS never consummated his marriage with YH-snake.  

My pretend conversation be like:

WS:  Are you ready to abandon your brother and your family?

YH:  Yes. I will do anything. Can we go to bed now?

WS:  No. Prove me your ultimate loyalty.  I will reconsider when WW is completely out of the picture. No promises. 

YH:  As you wish Paeha...

Sulli_1475646030_1.gif

cr: allkpop

That would be great if it was like that,,,, not until HS leaves...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, uuugogirl said:

Wow, now WS and YH are perfect for each other. A vindictive husband and a calculated wife.

I have no desire to see WS have a HE with Soo in the future anymore. I hope she will forget him forever and ever.

well ... everything that happen both WS and YH got a background story in it

WS being cruel because his loved one, one by one died so off course he will seek justice which this one out of context for HS that living in 21 century

YH being calculative and ambitious because she know living in the era if you dont have power, you are nothing special woman ... can easily hand in marriage per se as a hostage ...

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I think even we would react the same way too when when we are angry at someone and vice versa. But personally I think it was not well executed on-screen as it could have been. :tears: There were so many good theories on how they would break up on this forum.  Oh well, I can't cry over spilled milk. 

I completely agree. These scenes weren't well executed on-screen ( probably because of the lack of time to wrap up everything) and yes,they could have parted ways in a much better way and that would probably fit their characters even more ( my fave is So letting her go once he realised how much the palace was killing her). *sigh* I wish they would keep adapting things instead of just copy and past the cversion ending...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, eunki said:

As for me, I don't feel sympathy even for WS. How can he say 'all this time only Wook was in your heart'? And he makes his decisions based on his opinions and preferences only. I can understand BA, but HS... have no words. Writer-nim.....

because HS did not say the magic words yet! also she rejected the marriage proposal, she also wants to leave causing him to question her love to him.. also HS was always asking for Wook's life to be spared.. that's what really pissing me off, she did not bring the argument up to the present relationship situation...

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Okay, can somebody help me with answers now? 

WH: Why does she feels the need to jump? And what role does GJ play in her death?
WW and WW: Do they plan something with the falcon? Does YH know about it, thats why she told GJ and GJ frame WW. 
WW (Won): Okay, I hate that he's still surviving till ep 19. Come on!!! He should be puking blood right now!

I hate this eps. Every one evil is winning! Whatever happen with good ol' morale story: Virtue will prevail! Evil will be punished! Whatever happened with that?!?! Aaaarrggghhhh...!!! :crazy:

4th learned from his mistake with the CR Burrito moment so, he tried a different approach.

He knew of WH involvement, spying for the betterment of her people. So he attacked the people to corner her.

Then used the ruse of the vassals being uneasy of his favoritism of Baek Ah the Shilla, to send the poorly skilled fighter Baek Ah to battle, showing he's not favoring him at all. But, everyone knew it's a death note. What was he to do but look pretty and design the uniforms, now he's leading the charge? Right?

So instead of becoming a burrito or lumpia after her lover dies she offs herself. Quite narcissistically, another dubious martyr for the pile.

4th prince hands not invoved-ish, in 4th prince logic. See, she killed herself. Though poor 4th is surrounded by sentimental idjiots he tries to appease them. The logic of spies=traitors=death is lost on his inner circle. These martyrs caused their own deaths.

I think BA accepted this but said, it still hurts. Another line from BBJX switched from one character to another. BBJX had Rouxi say that line. They chose to make HS more erratic and slightly stupid..... ....

I think if the production company had a smidge more time this would've been more cohesive.

We have BA losing a mate, leaving 4ths inner circle, then taking 4ths side in HS matter, all in one episode. 

What's in that soap HS sniffing? Goreyeon Ativan?

• Like 11

I'm so mad that I can't even mourn for my poor Baek Ah in this episode blacko-emoticon-11.gif Won is still kicking alive, YH about to get her utmost desire.. Wook became a hero, WS been cold-bloodedly rejected by HS throughout the episode..and HS now I have to agree with @briseis that HS has this sheer hypocrisy. I can't really accept how she put all the blame towards Wang So, as if she can't hear or see he's real intention.. 

• Like 11