[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

SBS has posted the text preview for ep 17:

With Wang So's rebellion on the rise, Queen Mother Yu asks Jeongjong (Yo) to abdicate the throne to Wang Jung. Feeling betrayed by Yu, Jeongjong throws his last tantrum while feeling pain in his chest. Meanwhile, Wang So enters the palace without shedding any blood thanks to the assistance of Queen Hwangbo and Yeon Hwa, and finally becomes king himself...

Could this mean that he married Yeon Hwa first to become the King?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

And, we always say Hae Soo is from the future so she should make a better choice, judgment, etc. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM THE FUTURE, IT IS NOT A GUARANTEE YOU ARE GONNA BE SMARTER THAN PEOPLE FROM THE PAST. The most logic thing is you will make more mistakes because you don't know anything about that period. How much do we know about history 1000 years ago? We know history only from books, movies and internet. I think it is the same when we read books about how to live in the jungle, how to survive, etc. But when you are in the middle of the jungle, alone, it is a different story. Your first instinct is to survive. You will do anything to survive. And that is exactly what Hae Soo did, try to survive.

I have to admit, I like my heroine to be smart and that is why I like "Dong Yi" but you are so very right, I can't expect Haesoo to be smart just because she comes from the future. In MLSHR, I view Yeonhwa as the smartest, even smarter than most of her brothers though she is slacking on her human side and her moral ground is questionable. When you stated that Haesoo's first instinct when teleported to Goryeo is to survive, this is the whole point, the main key word why I have a problem with her. And that is why I referred back to her "what if I ask you not to pursue the throne" thrown to Wang So at the end of episode 16. One can defend her "what if" as her way of trying to figure his thought or whatever but if survival is important to her, she should know why the throne is so coveted, what's the perks of having the throne - it's power and as I have justified in my earlier post, powerful enough to survive and protect the innocence and not being in the position of being forced to do something inhumane because your and your loved ones' fates rest in the hand of a tyrant and in this case is Yo. Should So not fighting for the throne, Yo will continue to reign and continue to use Haesoo or Baek Ah to do the despicable. Ok, if Yo gone and Wook ascended the throne, Haesoo also knew (from episode 12) that he wanted So dead. If not Wook, then it's Won and we all know how and who Won is. So you see, not liking Haesoo not because I am her anti. But I could not like her because she defies all logics for being so weak, so shallow under that circumstances. I don't need her to be smart but be logical enough to make sense of what need to be done in that kind of situation.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

SBS has posted the text preview for ep 17:

With Wang So's rebellion on the rise, Queen Mother Yu asks Jeongjong (Yo) to abdicate the throne to Wang Jung. Feeling betrayed by Yu, Jeongjong throws his last tantrum while feeling pain in his chest. Meanwhile, Wang So enters the palace without shedding any blood thanks to the assistance of Queen Hwangbo and Yeon Hwa, and finally becomes king himself...

Maybe that was the reason why he married YH when he wasnt in love with her.... gratitude...power...definitely change people :mellow:

• Like 8

I got Hae Soo and Wang So for the quiz!! Indeed they are soulmate and I am their supporter! B) :heart:

4 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:
  • Still Cuts

Oh my gosh! Why do I get an ominous feeling seeing the still cuts? Do you guys notice, Wang So face looks dark. Usually, when the person outer face looks dark, he or she is going through great inner turmoil on the inside. He looks so torn...like he feels great burden...or worries/anxious on a lot of things, worries about Hae Soo, about his decision on getting/ascending to the throne? We have to see. 

Like a user here said, I am at the final stage of acceptance...while I felt deeply sad on episode 16 for Eun and SD's death, I have already accept the tragicness of this drama, episode after episode since episode 11...like I kind of immune to it? Hah. Though it will be hard on me for what will happen between Hae Soo and Wang So. :( 

Though I hope they don't separate over some dumb reason....like there must be an inevitable reason for their separation and it is their choice or else I'm might kimchi slap my laptop screen. :D

About Hae Soo, I have mentioned before that this drama has one of the most realistic relationship...real life relationship is full of misunderstanding, non-transparency esp at beginning stage, under-communication, some doubts etc...Because if you care so much, you will feel so much. Human emotions is never rational. And I never watch a drama solely because of a character, I usually choose to watch a drama and not others or dropped them because I see the story as a whole...characters hardly offends me unless they are very villainous. Haha! Though I do pity all the characters here including the villain ones, this is just an overall unfortunate story. 

Thus when LJG said he feels affected by the domestic TV ratings, I think he shouldn't. I do understand, after all the hard work, it feels disappointing that the outcome doesn't match up to the expectation especially in your home country but he shouldn't be too hard on himself. I learnt that too. At one point, all your efforts will be rewarded in one way or another. He has years ahead of him and his star is still bright (see what I did there, haha!). While he has a great sense of responsibility and not taking praises or his position for granted, a drama or a movie "success" hardly dependent on one factor or one person. Team work (including production, editing, scripting, casting, broadcast station, promotion, marketing, management etc) makes the dream work. I have not seen any great success that comes with the effort of one man. Hard work is one thing but sometimes it is about doing things right rather than doing things hard. 

I also hopes the rest of the casts and the team don't feel too upset about it. Their name are more known internationally and I see there is great publicity, interest and attention surrounding the casts! It will be great for their next project! I have learnt about them and will keep a look out on them! :wub:

Also, somehow, I feel the writer may deviate slightly from BBJX for the last part...I just feel that the team want to create something new and unique from BBJX. Though I will still accept the ending...either sad or open-ended as long as it is satisfying. 

Despite the ominous feeling, I am excited for tonight episode! And I will stay through till the end for my dear OTP!! :heart:They gone through so much! 

I been telling myself recently that lucky this is a fantasy and fiction....if not the love story and all the relationships here is too tragic for someone to go through. 

P.S. Welcome all new users to this thread!!! Feel free to share your thoughts! Spazz with us!! Let share our love for the drama! The more the merrier! :wub:

• Like 21

45 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Yup, that is marriage, people. You are alone in your room while your husband busy with his mobile phone :lol:

OMG. 8D I bursting laugh reading this post on my email notification and decided to go back to this thread again. YoU're definetely right about this. Worse thing happen to me that we're both checking on our smartphone before sleep and forgot to even give a goodnight kiss to each other. 

I've been on hospital accompanying my Mom since last wednesday. Me and Mom are avid fans of Moon Lovers. Wilo missed this week episode since there's no cable TV or wifi here on hospital.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ruizaio said:

In the preview, we can hear Queen Hwangbo's voice: "If you want to take the throne, you must let go of other things." They probably agree to make Yeon Hwa queen, but they're not married yet in the crowning/inauguration scene. The wedding will probably take place after Wang So becomes king. 

Which, of course, is historically inaccurate. They should have gotten married before Wang Geon died. 

So the wedding will really take place. Poor Haesoo :( I hope she can understand that Wang So needed to do the marriage with Yeon Hwa in order to become the King of Goryeo. But people here in soompi speculates that Wang So will give his mind and body to Hae Soo right? And the latest stills Wang So is in Hae Soo's room omg. I'm just gonna hold on to that :wub:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

Don't know ... maybe because his scar reminds her of that night the king decided to marry again and she just had a miscarriage
or maybe because JM predicted a Kings-Star for Mo and him, but not for her precious 1. born

I really don't know ... but his face does not suit her picture of a perfect king

No wonder she has Yo wear those eyeliners and big earrings..

That must be Queen Yoo's visualisation of the perfect face for the king!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I don't know if anyone ever bring this up... but the camera seems to be very interested with Yo's ring right? Anyone got any theory, or spoiler, or anything perhaps?

I've read a theory that Yo may also be exposed with Mercury and the ring contains it. And he was also starting to have symptoms like Wang Mu and Wang Wook may likely be the one poisoning him... :phew:

• Like 4

this thread already slowly losing the fun and cute thing when we approaching the near and its kinda make me sad cause in the end is something that we need to stand together cause its going to be hell lot worse for our OTP..

i get we all have our opinion and all but since the beginning we all rooting for our OTP.. no matter what mistake they do we have to understand that the writer keep actually give us the most human and with flaw character.. So is the one with all the great characteristic and Soo with the flaw one (she have a few bumps in this drama) but don't you get it?? that's why they attract with each other cause they are so different in term of their character... the original poster for both of So and Soo is fire and water.. so different yet belong to each other... 

i loved our discussion about plot and character and our OTP love but that was it.. i don't want to go defend a character over and over again and loss my fun being in here.. kinda wish we all can go back where our OTP is the cutest battering couple and we all having a great time in here.. 

p.s this is my rant.... i can't never leave cause i need to be in here when we all cry and shattered our heart later.. lol

back to the drama....

when Soo said 'if only we meet in different time and place how great it would be' ? i don't remember the exact sentence but something like this....

this sentence apply to all couple in here... Eun and SD , BA and WH and lastly WS and HS....

we already know what happen to Eun but BA will have his conflict of love too when So find out WH is Yo spy.. i kinda wonder what will he do cause in a way WH also like CR a spy but she did't harm anyone so i guess her punishment will be a lot lighter or WH will kill herself just like in BBJX so their story will be a tragic one too...

and last one WS and HS... and we waiting how their tragic love will unfold.... so i can safely said that MLSHR is a lot worse than BBJX cause in the end nobody get a happy ending....:tears:

• Like 18

Long time no see everyone! :) Had to run away from Moon Lovers last week because the boss needed work done and papers had to be graded! Almost had nervous breakdown twice in one week when I came home to find no new episode (I've developed a pathological hatred for baseball since then), next day Eun and Soon Deok died (I'm still in the denial stage of grief) .

tumblr_m9mybxFDvu1r0n47ho1_250.gif

As much as I loved our cute OTP scenes (at last! :D), I loved even more the look on Mommy dearest's face when she realized that the son who she touted as the best thing since steamed rice is the real psychopathic killer - 

Spoiler

shocked_moriarty.gif

Just as Wang So said, she can now only watch him as he smolders his way to the throne, like a boss! I still don't understand her unnatural hatred for Wang So.... Did she ever at any time like the boy???

• Like 12

I need more beautiful moments between Wang So and Hae Soo, at least this week, because after what happened with Eun and SD, and the premiere of TWD my heart is shattered  depressed2 onion head

I prefer not to think in what will consist the arrangement between Wang So and Queen Hwangbo to take the throne but I sense something bad noooo onion head

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

OMG. 8D I bursting laugh reading this post on my email notification and decided to go back to this thread again. YoU're definetely right about this. Worse thing happen to me that we're both checking on our smartphone before sleep and forgot to even give a goodnight kiss to each other. 

I've been on hospital accompanying my Mom since last wednesday. Me and Mom are avid fans of Moon Lovers. Wilo missed this week episode since there's no cable TV or wifi here on hospital.

IKR :lol:. I hope your mom is okay.

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

In the preview, we can hear Queen Hwangbo's voice: "If you want to take the throne, you must let go of other things." They probably agree to make Yeon Hwa queen, but they're not married yet in the crowning/inauguration scene. The wedding will probably take place after Wang So becomes king. 

Which, of course, is historically inaccurate. They should have gotten married before Wang Geon died. 

Yeah, little strange because in Shine or Go Crazy, they got married prior to WS becoming a king. I was wondering if there were no other family members that qualify to become a Queen. Taejo must have bazzilion other daughters or whoever related through marriages. YH's ambition is reminding me to Queen Yo's, who was not mother of the year herself. WS should know and should avoid this type of person to be a mother of his children let alone a mother of the country (at least in this saga). In SOGC, the queen was portrayed as one of the King's biggest supporter.

• Like 15

it's MONDAY!!!!! MOON LOVERS DAY!!!! :grin::heart:

It's nice to read all of you guys analysis, opinions, perceptions and etc.... it's good to have different point of views right? :)

but is it only me who feels like our topic discussion getting too deep and feeling so heavy? hmmm OK guys let's just enjoy the show for the last 4 eps, just show your support guys come on! Drama series is a part of entertaining show right? dont take it so hard like we are watching some Debate of candidate President. Just saying hehheee Eclipses Fighting!!!! :D:wub:

• Like 13