[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

The Chinese version while very good and a great story was so subtle. I think the director was trying to show the dignified nature of the period and for that reason I think they intentionally kept the emotions very low key.

As I watched this adaption, I noticed that everyone's emotions were much stronger or at least it seemed that way to me.

All in all the two are different enough in their  feel and in their tone that we will be able to love the original and this too! :D

• Like 10

Well....if you haven't already.... I guess y'all know why I'm watching the drama......14th prince. Ji Soo!!!!!!!!!:heart::blush:

Going to RT this post below.  I did not put spoilers. Please indulge 3 photos agains.. Credit to kaizoned.

"Actually Jisoo and Baekhyun are the main couple of Scarlet Heart Ryeo *face with tears of joy* -kazoned.

CrCBAMIUEAA3rz3.jpg
CrCBARJUMAI7hNv.jpg
CrCBATrUkAAULP2.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Immortal_Angel said:

I feel the same way you feel too. To be honest, I never finished the cdrama version, only watch bits and bits of it. It was too draggy to me just too much romance and it bored me and when I heard news of the kversion, I was hoping it would take a different direction from the cversion in which it did in which I am happy for. Just that the OST isn't that strong compare to the cversion. This one they display the anguish and hurt of the 4th really well compare to the cversion. It shows the reason what happen to later in the story happen for a reason. Its a good thing kversion is taking it a different direction cause if it follow to close to cversion then it would be boring. 

@Immortal_Angel @Mau_Cherry I too am enjoying this new version of the 4th Prince in this version. 

• Like 14

I found it funny that the most negative comments are the exact same comments from December after the casting news? The haters need to be more creative. ;) It's so obvious. I am not saying the drama is perfect, I haven't seen the episodes but I can distinguish when a negative comment is written by a hater or when not. Sure, I agree with those k-netz in the wide eyes thing...I seriously not like that in k-dramas...but is that...it's always in k-dramas, even the popular ones. Suddenly what was okay 1 hour before the broadcast is not okay in Moon Lovers. Why? Because is Moon Lovers, the drama that haters wanted to be a failure since the casting news saying that is full of untalented actors and idols blah blah blah... I am sick of that people. :rolleyes: I am not saying that negative opinions aren't welcome. My english is not that good...so I hope you can understand what I am trying to say. You don't know how much I want Moon Lovers to have the final laugh. :)

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, hell59 said:

So I guess I was not aware that they were showing episode 1 and 2 today! Was that a special event showing both on opening night? I am waiting for the subs but so far, both episodes were just great!

Yes, it was just for the 29th! We will have episode 3 this week also (Tuesday). 

• Like 11

Wow...i like it :)...raw of course for now...can't wait for subs...2 eps was a nice surprise

All of them r cute...well minus mum's boy :rolleyes:

I was thinking she'll be between princes for a while but acc to this 2 eps as i see it 4th will be from the start, others will be just cute or good guys...i couldn't believe she missed her chance to look a bit at him in the pool, what a waste :o ;)

Will be 2 eps tomm as well? I wish...

• Like 14

Hi guys! I was able to watch a tid bit of episode 1 (up until prince 8 convinces hae soo to come out of the room) and had to stop cause of school :tears:

But im dying to know, has it been revealed who exactly haesoo is in goryeo? Whats her relationship with prince 8? Like how does he kno her? And whys she in the palace(?)?

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, bnersh said:

But im dying to know, has it been revealed who exactly haesoo is in goryeo? Whats her relationship with prince 8? Like how does he kno her?

Hi!!! Ha Jin's soul travelled in time to the body of a younger past self in Goryeo called Haesoo who is the cousin of 8th prince's wife. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi!!! :) Only one episode tomorrow.

Hi 2 you 2 :)...i knew it...well...it finally started and 3 will must do

Don't have time to catch up now...don't know what others think, well exept us here, did they like it as well? Hope so...

P.S. Big like how both eps ended :wub:

• Like 9

I cried out of shock and disappointment, I mean +7 growth in ratings rarely happens and thus never expected, not to add how well SH is promoted and its domination in Naver. Nothing is certain unless the official ratings come out but I don't have any doubt about it especially after double checking last week's RT and AV ratings , real-time ratings were roughly as much as the actual ratings of Doctors vs MDBC.

Its amazing how could MDBC could draw doctors viewers whom some of them was expected to switch to the new airing drama, they must have watched its replay.

To make long story short the replays play a good part in pulling up the ratings, Im sure you all aware of that, but watching 3 replays of the 3 aired ep is highly possible not suitable for a large number of views, SH may not be able to withdraw their attention. SBS should stop ruining the drama with the back-2-back eps next week. I dont even object replaying the 2nd ep in the normal slot for tomorrow.

I'm waiting for ep2 ratings, they convey a lot to me.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi!!! Ha Jin's soul travelled in time to the body of a younger past self in Goryeo called Haesoo who is the cousin of 8th prince's wife. 

Oooh so shes the wife's cousin. Then are all family members able to just live in the palace? o.o

• Like 10

wow..I don't have much a time to visit soompi and now we already reach this page?? O.o

I haven't watched first 2 eps yet..already downloaded it and waititng srt file of engsub :)

just want to share.. Jisoo's Daepyunim (Boss) IG update..

caption: mother and son (both Jisoo and Park Ji Young are from the same agency, Prain TPC)

• Like 11

'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' Lee Joon-ki vs Kang Ha-neul conflict over IU

Spoiler

photo759264.jpg

On the first episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo", Wang So (Lee Joon-ki) and Wang Wook (Kang Ha-neul) confronted each other over Hae Soo (IU).

Go Ha-jin from the modern world time-slipped into the Goryeo lady. Because she thought she was already dead in the modern world, she decided to survive in Goryeo no matter what. However, it wasn't easy, especially when the Goryeo princes kept evoked her temper.

Wang So rode on a horse wildly and scared the people around him. When Hae Soo was about to fall down, he picked her up and put her on the horse and then he threw off the horse randomly. Wang Eun (Baekhyun) sole a glance at Hae Soo's servant, Chae Ryeong (Jin Ki-joo) changing clothes and he did not even apologize for it.

At the end of the episode, the princes held a ritual to expel ghosts. Although Wang Moo (Kim San-ho) was put in charge as the lead in the ritual, he had tips from informant about the plan to assassinate him, he changed the role with Wang So. Empress Yoon (Park Ji-yeong) and Wang Yo (Hong Jong-hyeon) were behind the assassination plan.

Both Wang So and Wang Moo survived because they changed their role before the attack occurred. Wang So was utterly disappointed by the king's favoritism for Wang Moo though. However, he fought alone to catch the assassinator to be able to live in Songhak as promised.

While Wang So was chasing after the criminal, Hae Soo saw him and started following him bravely. Hae Soo encountered Wang Yo and all the assassinators in a fight. Although 왕요 got rid of all the assassinators, she started running away because she was too scared. And the Hae Soo found Wang So this time, but she was captured by another assassinator.

Wang So yelled at the assassinator, "Kill. I don't care about the girl. Just tell me who's behind this". Hae Soo bit the assassinator's arm while he was distracted. As Hae Soo was released, Wang Wook who followed after them threw a knife at the assassinator.

Wang So yelled at Hae Soo, "I almost got the information. It's all because of you". Wang Wook said, "She's innocent. Let her go". Wang So said, "What if I say no" and hugged Hae Soo.

• Like 15

-drama ‘Scarlet Heart’ To Premiere August 29 On ONE HD, Same Time As Korean Telecast

Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-poster

Get ready K-drama fans, the latest and hottest drama from South Korea, ‘Scarlet Heart‘, will be premiering August 29 on Malaysian television at the exact same time with its Korean telecast, complete with English subtitles!

‘Scarlet Heart’ is the highly anticipated South Korean remake of the similarly titled Chinese series (Bu Bu Jing Xin). The original Chinese series is widely perceived to be one of the most popular Asian romance period drama productions to date, and the remake has generated much buzz and excitement amongst audiences as well as industry insiders since it was first announced.

Helmed by a star-studded cast, ‘Scarlet Heart’ builds on the same premise as the original Chinese series but is based on the Korean Goryeo dynasty instead of the Chinese Qing dynasty. Headlining the series as female protagonist is singer-songwriter and actress IU, whose character is catapulted back in time from the modern era

scarlet-heart-lee-joon-gi-iu-nam-joo-hyuk-kang-ha-neul-ji-soo-e1467643953864

In the past, she finds herself trapped within a web of political intrigue and complicated love lines involving the princes of Goryeo, who are played by Lee Joon Ki, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Baek Hyun of K-pop boyband EXO, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Ji Soo.  Rounding off the ensemble cast are rookie actress Kang Han Na and idol-actress Seol Hyun of Girl’s Generation fame, who will both play princesses.

The South Korean remake is led by director Kim Kyu Tae, whose past works include acclaimed series such as ‘That Winter, the Wind Blows’. ‘Scarlet Heart’ will be fully pre-produced for a 20-episode run and has moved into post-production after filming wrapped earlier this month.

Scarlet Heart’ airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9pm, first and exclusively on ONE HD (Astro B.yond Channel 393),with subtitles in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia! Don’t forget to tune in to this epic sageuk fusion drama!

http://k-popped.com/2016/08/k-drama-scarlet-heart-to-premiere-august-29-on-one-hd-same-time-as-korean-telecast/

• Like 13