[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

What is the customer service hotline of sbs? I tried google but to no avail. I want to ask them if the cancellation thing-y of some shows will push through. These second hand infos are frustrating. Or did they air an official announcement already? I really hope they'll make an announcement soon if they haven't release one yet. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Sometimes kdramas doinhave bad endings, depending on the situation, but since this is a preproduced drama, the ending will surely already have been thought carefully. Bad endings usually happen to a live-shot drama. However, the only depressing thing about the c-version was that the 4th prince and ruo xi did not get to talk as ruo xi only cried looking at the 4th prince and the 4th finally left her :bawling: hopefully, if this version will follow closely the ending of the chinese version, I hope at least they will give Ha Jin and the modern 4th prince a chance to interact with each other even if Ha Jin is the only one who remembers about their past. 

I hope d ending will sorta b like d movie version except that d prince Is not the 14th prince but 4th prince. They meet In modern time and they both actually sorta like remember each other... they recognize not by saying It out but by the things she like or she came up with back In d days. Then they smile and chat (date n marriage In modern time potential)..:blush:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

Made the link here!  https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1181374/1

I like to say I'm proud to be the only rated M story on AF kekekeke, other than the role play thing which I do not get at all. 

**edit, if you are looking my story on Fanfiction.net, you'll have to remove the K->T filter 

Thank you @kdramawriter,  made an account of asianfanfics and subscribed so I can read the full story.. woah you are the only one  :w00t: new achievment (?) haha

ah the feel... I can feel the longing of WS there, especially because of WS pov about "make-up scene" :wub: and all of the flash back was well written :smile::thumbsup:, I think even the one who didn't watch SHR can read along. Thank you for share your fanfic, I'll wait for next chapter :rolleyes: Maybe you can tag me? hehe

• Like 10

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

i am actually in a bind now, I am hoping hs won't live to see WS marry YH. I hope it will just be a small scene and then we have WS comes to the 21st century.

I hope that what will happen...I have a weird thought lately...the story told that So kill his sibling (from different mother), then somehow I got the thought, HS die by jumping into the Wook's sword that about to kill So. And So realize HS die to save him become rage and killed Wook and claimed the throne.

HS back to the the present Seoul and re-meet future So in Seoul. She also bump with a very loving couple Wook and lady Hae in a cafe, also she get to meet other future princes

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

I hope d ending will sorta b like d movie version except that d prince Is not the 14th prince but 4th prince. They meet In modern time and they both actually sorta like remember each other... they recognize not by saying It out but by the things she like or she came up with back In d days. Then they smile and chat (date n marriage In modern time potential)..:blush:

I watched the movie version and I like the ending better (obviously because it's a happy ending). I would like a similar ending for SHR:) But I have doubts that it might end that way though.If such an ending were to happen,then what happens to Gwangjong?Isn't he supposed to rule a few more years after HaeSoo/GoHaJin gets transported back to her era?And that he is supposed to have a son that succeeds him after that?I know there is creative license but there is too much of history altered if SHR were to adopt such an ending.That's why I'm curious to know how SHR will end happily and have an ending that makes sense(Cos some kdramas have a nonsensical ending that spoils everything and made me feel like I have wasted my time)

• Like 13

I just find an interesting fact about this girl

CuTQ9WlVIAIOyNh.jpg

In the real history she is really become So second wife after Yeon Hwa

• Consorts and issue:
  1. Queen Daemok (대목왕후), half sibling
    1. Wang Ju (왕주, 9 November 955-13 August 981), 1st son - Gyeongjong of Goryeo
    2. Crown Prince Hyohwa (효화태자), 2nd son, died prematurely
    3. Lady Cheonchujeon (천추전부인), 1st daughter
    4. Lady Bohwagung (보화궁부인), 2nd daughter
    5. Queen Mundeok (문덕왕후), 3rd daughter
  2. Princess Gyeonghwagung (경화궁부인), daughter of Hyejong of Goryeo and Queen Uihye (의화왕후)

Hyejong of Goryeo is Wang Mu (Mo)

• Like 15

6 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Usually I smile when my heater smiled but that photo just burry me 6 feet under @dhia205. Can you please make HS out of the pic and replace it with mine? I promise I'll smile 6 digits worth.. :wub:

Seeing from the angle of the kiss, I as an expert (?), thinks it will be unlikely to have a good bed scene that can quenched our thirst for love and lust. I trust WS but I don't trust the PD.

*sigh* Too bad isn't it. Such a waste for WS's talent.

If my heater have his way, in his current state right now, he'll forget well-manners and bring HS to any flat surface available, I think. 

Eh.. In the recent spoiler WS will likely marry Wang Mo little daughter, right? What is her father thinking? What will they do on the first night? Playing shadow puppet or ticking marbels across the room? I bet WS has another duty if the do get married: reading bed time stories and sing her a lullaby.

Ps: this is a joke too. Please.. Please.. Please.. I'm begging you chingus to joke around with me too. 

He's going to tell her the story about Snow White Hae Soo and the seven dwarfs princes :P

• Like 14

I really hope the episode will air tomorrow, I don't care if it's late just air it and keep the schedule as it is. Why in the world does sports like baseball don't have specific time no matter the results ? I find myself loving basketball and football ( soccer) more every day :expressionless:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, ratgirlina said:

what would be the ultimate happy ending for me:

1. hae soo and wang so get to live happily ever after in georyo time. they rule the kingdom wisely to a prosperous country.

2. I end up with modern time wang so and live hapily ever after ...... the end :phew:

*i did say the ultimate happy ending for ME! a girl can dream :P

I must say that the absolute best for me would be the first one... No reincarnation, please! Or if reincarnation/awakening in the future must be, at least make them remember! I just CANNOT exchange the 4th Prince for a regular, common Korean salaryman who lead an ordinary life until then, even if he has the same (gorgeous) face! 

• Like 16