[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Red Riding Hood was the story that Hae Soo Gwangjong has told. That could be a key.

1 minute ago, Shiori Me said:
A key of memory for Gwangjong. The importance of history maybe also a key to the happy ending? My thoughts revolve in every direction.

Hmm.. I dont quite understand what you mean. :sweatingbullets: can you explain further???

• Like 4

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

in BBJX from 10 to 5 when RX miscarriage and shorten to 8 month when she leaves 4th because she just give up with her life... so my take is Soo don't even survive the 1 year with Jung...

Ah true and also maybe when shes dying she regret not saying I love you to WS. (I'm pretty sure up to now she never told him that right? Or maybe she did and I missed it cause so far I know she just said to him do you still love me, etc but she never once said it to him right? Man HS is gonna die regretting alot of things 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, bluesunny3 said:

So I've just been sucked into the Scarlet Heart Ryeo world from all the ads I've seen on Facebook! I pride myself on my self control but what should have been 1 hour of my life turned into 8!...then the next day, I missed my classes to completely catch up! Seriously, what is wrong with me?!!?! Is this normal?!

anyway, I see lots of hate on Hae Soo and I just want to know why?!?! Maybe it's because I've watched 17 episodes in 2 days..granted she's not the smartest person to be sent back....but a lot of what wang so did to her in the beginning (the scene where he tells the assassin to kill her, the multiple times he choked her, when she made the choice to enter the palace so no one would be killed and Prince So was like "whatever...she made her choice...bye," after the birthday scene when he tells her he hates the way she looks at him, when Prince So stayed mad at her for looking at him without his mask on but forgave everyone else).....when he was still mad at her and ignoring her during the time of the rain ceremony scene and she still helped him cover his scar!!!!!......all those scenes are still fresh in my mind.

I can totally see why she took a long time to fall for prince so...the fact the he treated her so cruelly and she was still kind to him... willing to help him was probably what made him fall in love with her in the first place...Maybe we, as the audience can see his feelings and intentions, but she couldn't (too busy trying to survive in Goryeo?).

In her eyes, he went from disliking her to all but claiming her his in span of a day!..(plus wook is mad handsome and he was super nice to her...at first anyway:(......She wasn't going to just fall into So's arms....

I love Prince So....MY GOD, I love that man.....but did everyone just forget how he treated her in the beginning? He MORE than made up for it in the middle but it's so devastating to see him treating her coldly again in the next episode:(

This is my take on their interactions...I honestly do think that it was love at first sight for him ,but since he was regarded as the lone wolf , a terrible guy capable of so much violence.. and to top it off his low self esteem and poor  social skills...he just choose to ignore it ...how  could HS ...a pretty upper high class lady of the nobility will ever came to consider him far more love him...he just choose to  ignore his initial attraction for preservation...he wouldn't be able to recover if we were to be  rejected by a woman like his mother rejected him... he knew he was not worthy by the social standing and demands of that particular era...he wasn't even consider a prince or  an eligible  bachelor...so for WS it was better to keep away and not fuel the fondness...the only time that i though he was  acting cruel to her was when he told the monk to get rid of her ...but to his credit ..if you look at LJK expression on that particular scene you can see he is concern ...i read that scene as him surprise by her unexpected  appearance  ...he took a risk...perhaps trusting that the monk was not going to truly hurt her for if he were, he would have done something by now and the monk took too long ...and he WS wanted to have a witness for interrogation...the matter of whether he was able to stay in Songak or return to shinju as a hostage depended on it..he was desperate...and she ruin the momentum of him getting that ...i don't what version you watch but when Soo bit the monk and he was going to be head her, So became more proactive ...he was going to help her but WW was faster and ended up killing the monk....the other actions are defense mechanisms...when he was forceful with her face  ...he was mad ...not particularly   getleman like behavior ...but he thought he had lost his chance of ever staying in the capital...i don't see that as a cruel act...just something that spur in the moment and to intimidate her into telling her all she knew...Ws is not very patient when he is desperate... the don't look at my face ...don't show up in front of me...ect..are all i don't like your pity ...and because i might like you in a romantic sense ... that hurts me even more....because that makes me know that i'm unworthy to love you ...i can't love you because of this scar...ect..and he choose to ignore her marriage  at first because deep down he knew there was nothing he could do to persuade his father  not to marry Soo ...and also because like i said it was easier to ignore his feelings when he thought all hope to woo her was lost to begin with...so i don't think he was particularly cruel with her ,which is why she always came back to him...looked actively for him...a argued with him , and talked back to him  without feeling threatened...oh sorry my grammar is probably bad ,but i just wanted to share that... 

• Like 19

i think the preview is misleading us....

1. the scene where WW kneeling is obviously before So know that WW have an 'affair' with Soo and its So way to get revenge cause making him look bad in Soo eyes...

2. Soo will collapse again knowing that So even go as far as doing that to get to WW (this one is really So fault he should make a list who's bad and evil in palace and give that to Soo)

3. WW will know about Soo want to go out from palace and do his last promise that he did to get her out from palace before.. and when he confess you can see his face is pale and beat up.. i think he goes to prison..

4. WW will confess that in order to get Soo out cause this one will make So goes crazy not because of their love affair but WW got something that So cherish the most first..

5. Soo will granted permission to leave the palace and she will slowly dying in Jung home..

what amazing is its just the same with BBJX.. WW will go to prison just like 8th on the name of treason.. Soo will go out from palace with Jung , BA probably going out too as he want to be free after WH death... and KG with the snake on palace..

NOT EVEN 1 PERSON HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!! WHERE THE HELL IS HEALING PART?????

• Like 22

You guys are so brave.  I haven’t found the courage to watch.  I’m terrified.  I napped 3 times after I got home from work to avoid watching episode 17, but then that didn’t keep me from reading all the spoilers here.  My husband who is also obsessed (to the point of no return) didn’t bother to wake me up so we can watch it together.  He’s scared too LOL!  We are both so emotionally invested in MLSHR & nervous about how things will unfold.  It’s the second kdrama we watched from episode 1 up until now.  The last one was Chuno.  Usually we would start, then he either drops the drama half way or I do.  And, surprisingly, we’ve had several discussions about MLSHR & actually agreed on almost all things.  The last kdrama we tried watching together (Doctor’s Crush), we got into a heated debate & he ended up dropping the drama LOL! 

Though I haven't watch the last 2 episodes, my take on So being upset is maybe he's doing it for Soo.  After finding out that Soo & Wook even agreed to get married, he thinks Soo will be happier with Wook.  I'm trying to think positive here.  

• Like 22

59 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

but i mean not to wook at least.. but i guess in the preview she admitted that she was indeed accepted wook back then,,,, *sigh* my weak heart cant take it anymore, esp when WS said not to see her anymore... after all this time? WS seriously? its in the past? 0_0

I hear you...it's in the past!!

My advice to Wang So:

Let_it_Go_0.jpg

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

Ah true and also maybe when shes dying she regret not saying I love you to WS. (I'm pretty sure up to now she never told him that right? Or maybe she did and I missed it cause so far I know she just said to him do you still love me, etc but she never once said it to him right? Man HS is gonna die regretting alot of things 

i don't think so... when Soo leaves palace she leave EVERYTHING except the memory of them being happy together... the only regret that she will have is not seeing 4th before she dying...

the one with so many regret will be So.. everything he do later on will be on his ego and blindly jealousy.. it will lead to their separation and Soo death too..

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, syeramy said:

It is 3.00 a.m now in my country. I couldn't sleep even though I keep on yawning and yawning. I wanted to watch yesterday episode, so I checking on the raw. I don't understand a word but my heart suddenly feeling so pain. After all, the trusted wall being build up, just a stone hit it, the wall collapse on the ground. It shattered all over the ground that makes it hard to build again. Everything has to start from scratch. I believe the throne is haunted and cursed. Everyone who sits (except Taejo) become coward, paranoid and ruthless. 

Hae soo. People blame her insane reasoning that doesn't make sense. They started to question her action. Her trust. Her heart. I trust Hae soo until one point I realise how real this drama is. It has consumed me and literally makes me dump my real life and went back to Goryeo every single time I watched it. She got heart problem, she couldn't take any more impact. Only she knows how it feels. I just hope she leaves the palace and dies peacefully. She needs it. Her 21st-century life tortured her and her Goryeo life makes her even suffer. I want to trust her. 

Wang so. The seat surely haunted. People tried to get to you and use you. You have to be strong. Don't dwell on such emotions. You already wore out. You want to live peace and quiet life but end up put on the scary and ruthless mask to protect your loved one. They know your weaknesses and you let them use it against you. Being ruthless does not mean you strong. 

I wanted to trust you PD-nim but you keep ignoring me, my wish. You said the journey will be sad, but the ending will be happy. I want to track back the statement soooo bad, but I couldn't find it. :tears:

www.dramalove.tv subtitles :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sweetpealover said:

I bet the Dead Bird has something to do with Yeon Hwa turning on her Brother. And soon Wook will turn on her to save his own life. But the Truth comes out sooner or later, let it be sooner for our star-crossed Lovers.

Also, I wonder what HaeSoo was planning on doing with all those copies of the poem? 

first thing popped up in my mind when i saw the stack of poems in soo's box was that she's going to use them as wallpapers in her new room @ jung's residence. 

it is almost sunrise & i just finished backreading. my head is spinning but my mind is still racing... i need my paracetamol now.

• Like 13

i feel so very sad...at least she was honest...told him she liked somebody...Wj will be back with a document from the former king ...Hs will leave the palace...i only hope WS will realise the truth about that snake and her evil stupid brother...what they did to HS

• Like 13

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Episode 19 Preview

“From now on, I do not wish to ever see you again.” 

Everything is going to hell, to all 18 levels of it to be precise, including 18 episodes of Wang So’s character development, or at least it seems so from the preview for episode 19. The fact that WS would actually abandon Soo because he learns that she was “engaged” to Wook is just PLAIN BAD WRITING and it’s only ruining his character as such choice on his part makes no narrative sense whatsoever. 10 FREAKING years ago Soo had confessed to him that she loved someone else, he hadn’t minded then, 6 years ago he didn’t mind when she told him it wasn’t Jung, FOR 10 FREAKING YEARS HE HAVEN’T GIVEN A DAMN, SO WHY THE 18 HELLS SHOULD HE START NOW?! I think I will simply selectively forget that something like this will ever happpen.

The second thing is that HS’s whole past relationship with Wook is so ineffective as something that would inspire in So mad jealousy because it was so impotent and platonic from the very beginning. On the other hand, RX’s relationship with the 8th Prince in the novel/cdrama was a torrid affair and their trysts were much more physical and chemistry-charged than her encounters with the 4th Prince (they even made-out on a dirty ground!).And there is HS WHO NEVER EVEN KISSED WOOK! SO’S BEEN HER FIRST KISS, HER FIRST LOVER, HER FIRST EVERYTHING. Plus in all those 18 episodes, HE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN JEALOUS BEFORE! The writer has changed the story so much, but most of all she has CHANGED THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE DIAMETRICAL OPPOSITES TO THE ONES IN THE NOVEL, PARTICULARLY SO. Now it appears, that she will be transplating Yinzhen’s brain into So’s head in the last 2 episodes and that simply IS NOT RIGHT, HE DESERVES BETTER.

Now, WHERE IS MY MISCARRIAGE PLOT?! This show made me into such a masochist THAT I SIMPLY NEED THAT MISCARRIAGE PLOT! 

By the way if So sleeps with YH before HS’S death, IN THAT MOMENT THIS DRAMA WILL BE OFFICIALLY OVER FOR ME! Because this would be another thing that would go against 18 episodes of character development, and So would never do that. Come one, show, Queen Daemok didn’t get pregnant until 955, there is still enough time for So to die way before THAT!

But perhaps, this is another one in the series of misleading previews and this all is just a huge misunderstanding (please, drama gods!).

This made me laugh when I read it! HAHA I'm sorry but this is so true. I learned new things about myself after watching this drama near its end

• Like 14

I honestly, truly, sincerely hope to God they won't make WS sleep with YH just because he finds out about WW and HS and for whatever reason he feels betrayed. I actually haven't even thought about it until I've read some of your comments here, it's not the typical k-drama approach and they didn't even make HS kiss WW so I am still hoping they won't be as cruel as that.

If it happens, to me that would tarnish and butcher their love so much that I would not look at it the same way ever again. I don't think they're that brave or daring, they would have had to think about the fans reaction but it's still a possibility, one that I hope terribly it won't happen because I will be DONE with everything that WS was, is and will be because even historically they didn't have children for years, yes, I know the consummation might happen unrelated to the pregnancy that will happen later but still, just thinking it as a possibility makes me angry. 

• Like 19