[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, zi4r said:

*knock knock* ----- Who's there? ----- It's me, the wet terrible blanket. (Please don't hate me)

Cuz... absolutely beautiful as it is........ erm..... Hae Soo looks sad in that scene to me? :cold_sweat::bawling:

On a brighter note, I am insanely happy for this little shot (probably more than I should be):

Remember how we all rejoiced that after a forced kiss, then a stolen kiss, we finally got a mutual kiss? And now we get the mutual handgrip.

This drama has been full of WS yanking HS around everywhere. And I might be reading too much into this again..... but look at that!

WS yanks HS away from his mother... but it is HS that was maintaining the grip on his hand afterwards..... then, he reaffirms his grip in such a reassuring fashion. Sigh... I am taking this as a sign that at least this one episode would be kind to us and the OTP. Please, drama gods, I am begging you.....

We're all joining our prayers to yours - please let them just love each other and be happy! :)

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, zi4r said:

*knock knock* ----- Who's there? ----- It's me, the wet terrible blanket.

Cuz... absolutely beautiful as it is........ erm..... Hae Soo looks sad in that scene to me? :cold_sweat::bawling:

On a brighter note, I am insanely happy for this little shot (probably more than I should be):

Remember how we all rejoiced that after a forced kiss, then a stolen kiss, we finally got a mutual kiss? And now we get the mutual handgrip.

This drama has been full of WS yanking HS around everywhere. And I might be reading too much into this again..... but look at that!

WS yanks HS away from his mother... but it is HS that was maintaining the grip on his hand afterwards..... then, he reaffirms his grip in such a reassuring fashion. Sigh... I am taking this as a sign that at least this one episode would be kind to us and the OTP. Please, drama gods, I am begging you.....

@zi4r SIGH.. I'm sighing with you as well. I love that part. The handholding part. Anything to do with So's hand is sexy as hell! :heart:
And ditto for that pray! At least pls give happy moments for So and Soo. *sigh again

• Like 20

1 minute ago, antiherofans said:

have always criticised Su for being naive and Ep. 11 was her wake up call but at the end of the day, this was a girl who wanted to make soap and make others look good. She never belonged in the palace in the first place.

YES AND TO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE PALACE WITH A GOOD MAN!AND WHAT HAPPENED?SHE WAS FORCED TO LIVE IN THAT CRUEL PALACE FOR YEARS...WAITING FOR THE MOMENT THE KING WILL LET HER GO...NOW WS IS THE KING BUT HE IS ALSO HER LOVER!HIS NEW HOME IS THAT PALACE SO SHE WILL HAVE TO STAY THERE !

• Like 18

15 hours ago, junee22 said:

First..long time no see chingudeul!! Nice to meet you again..

I want to thank @akinahana89 for the video project..our video is 90% complete by now..hope we could send it to you before time due.

FIGHTING ECLIPSES!!! LET'S DO THIS!!

Ajae! Fighting!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

100 % true.

I think that is the point to this story. Go Ha Jin is transported back to the past to help put the history to itself. She will help Wang So become Gwangjong. That is the main reason.

But, in the process, they fall in love. They are not suppose to because their love will ultimately doomed. Because SHE WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE.

That is why, they need 1000 years to finally meet again

their worst mistake is TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER

Okay, now I am depressed :tears:

I think so too - I feel like if Hae Soo didn't go back in time, the history we will know is the one where Gwangjond heartlessly killed his brothers to get the throne and maybe wasn't into the social reform that we know him for- With Ha Jin going back in time, she changed it such that it wasn't just bloodbath galore and he became aware of his social responsibilities to his people (Remember Hae Soo scolding him about how he should take responsibility for others in Episode 2). So when Ha Jin came back, the only history people knew was the one with a better view of Gwangjong's rule - poor girl, though - Tortured, heartbroken :(

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

In the thought that Haee soo marry Jung..this is my consolation to myself: Yes, Jung will have Haee Soo as a wife but not her body, soul, mind and heart.  Her whole being  belongs to So alone. Period!:cry: 

NIce!

I keep repeating the same sentences to myself to ease the pain :bawling:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

*knock knock* ----- Who's there? ----- It's me, the wet terrible blanket. (Please don't hate me)

On a brighter note, I am insanely happy for this little shot from the preview scene (probably more than I should be):

WS yanks HS away from his mother... but it is HS that was maintaining the grip on his hand all along afterwards..... then, he reaffirms his grip in such a reassuring fashion. Sigh... I am taking this as a sign that at least this one episode would be kind to us and the OTP. Please, drama gods, I am begging you.....

IU hand is so small to LJK hand hahaha!

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 21

5 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

I think so too - I feel like if Hae Soo didn't go back in time, the history we will know is the one where Gwangjond heartlessly killed his brothers to get the throne and maybe wasn't into the social reform that we know him for- With Ha Jin going back in time, she changed it such that it wasn't just bloodbath galore and he became aware of his social responsibilities to his people (Remember Hae Soo scolding him about how he should take responsibility for others in Episode 2). So when Ha Jin came back, the only history people knew was the one with a better view of Gwangjong's rule - poor girl, though - Tortured, heartbroken :(

I know right. Hae Soo, you met one of the most beautiful man in Goryoe and he loves you so much but you can't be with him forever :confounded:

Oh, the pain :bawling:

• Like 15

Just now, antiherofans said:

I know right. Hae Soo, you met one of the most beautiful man in Goryoe and he loves you so much but you can't be with him forever :confounded:

Oh, the pain :bawling:

it's so painful, and we can't stop watching - should we join the cast of Fifty Shades of Grey? :cry:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, eunki said:

brief translation of preview:

Hide contents

Queen Y asks HS if it is true that WY gave throne to WS, and calls her a liar when HS admits it's true, because she knows WY would  never do it

WS claims WY deliberately gave him throne

WJ asks why on earth WY would give throne to his brother if he has a son? WS says "if you are so curious you can go to where WY is (hell maybe) and ask him, not me" haha

WS explains that it's fortunate that WY gave him the throne by himself, because if he took it by force, there would be brothers and nephews' blood all over the place :crazy: Then he calls her Mother Queen, but she tells not to call her that because he is just a thief stolen the crown from her son

@eunki Thank youu for the translations!!
I wonder if that's true now.. did Yo really give So the throne? But what about the whole revolt thing with BA, So, and Gen Park at the front gate?

• Like 12

Just finished watching ep 16. My gosh, Eun and his wife's death scene and the song that played during the scene was soooo sad. Literally, these two poor things didn't have any desire to get the throne or had any hidden agenda to dethrone anyone. Heartbreaking scene, for sure.

avril-lavigne-black-cry-gif-Favim.com-16

P.S. Shout out to  @nicegirl99, @luci13, @amisyka77  for replying to my comment :).

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Eclipses!Has this scene happened yet?

I read somewhere that it hasn't happened yet since all the kissing scenes' clothes have been different. Hae Soo is touching Wang So's shoulders here, and Soo's clothes seem to be black. 

• Like 10