[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 hours ago, zi4r said:

The eyes, the eyes... I live and die for those eyes...

Exactly.... Exactly.... Exactly.... Exactly.... Exactly.... Exactly....his eyes make me  forget everything and thats the reason I put this pic as my cell's home and lock screen...his eyes closed so that I just dont drown in his eyes while working office..

Spoiler

tumblr_ofcynz4SvM1v0rda5o1_540.jpg

i changed this pic just today morning nd whole day was staring at my cell phone...and as if I stared so badly that my cell phone could not take any more, it fell frm my hand and its screen broke down badly...*searching for service center to get it repaired soon*

@bebebisous33 sorry for late reply and yes your detailed analysis cleared my doubt completely...thank you so much.

• Like 19

I read that LGJ stated in his latest interview with "Single's" magazine that he's disappointed with Ryeo's ratings.. that just totally depressed me today. I need to cruise over IG and let him know that Wang So is really a defining acting role for him. I know there's a number of online polls and voting going around, wonder if he's going to pick up any of those :-(

• Like 15

3 hours ago, atgirlina said:

curios, are there only ladies here?

hahaha...million dollar question and same is my curiosity.. do we have any gentlemen around ?? just asking if this show has pulled brainstrings (if not heartstrings) of any of the gentlemen...

• Like 14

4 hours ago, zi4r said:

but I find myself frustrated and puzzled by his motivations.

I think i see him as the most confused character so far or one who just sees whats visible and never try to did deep to understand why thats visible that way.

he misunderstood So when it was clearly visible yo was aiming arrows to Eun.. and Eun already having 2 arrows on his body.

ok so now one serious question...how many years in total we have jumped in SHR so far ? i could not calculate while watching but may be someone here did and can help me...

• Like 12

11 hours ago, Bambiina said:

In the earlier episode – some viewers were turned off to the thought of WS the cruel ruler/king (as in HS premonition). Though some are confident that WS will not turn ruthless and some believed there could be reasons but for some the thought of WS a ruthless king is too much to accept (however it’s already proven in eps 16 but may be too late for some).

Some are not used when their 1st male lead is being hinted to be the ruthless king (vague). PD did not make it clear and earlier episodes WS character kind of vague .. black/grey/white .. (I personally do not believe PD will be daring enough to make his 1st lead character as ruthless)

Hi @Bambiina and thank you for writing out why you feel the domestic audience and yourself may not have initially liked MLSHR and that translated into continued ratings problem for the team. Its always instructive to know and appreciate widely differing POVs. I am sorry for cutting your post but I wanted to just highlight the part above.

I have a question for everyone......how would you feel if Wang So was considerably more darker and cruel as a character with LJG playing him? Feel free to elaborate.

I am probably in an unknown minority who would enjoy watching LJG as a way more ruthless, cunning, morally ambiguous and exacting Wang So......I am kinda wishing to see him act it out.....I really wanna see how he looks in that way. The amazing range he has shown with his character would just tip beyond the limit if I could see him be a little villainous as well, like I love the post break up Wook. 

• Like 23

GOOD NEWS FOR MONDAY?

I find Yibada generally suspect in terms of their reporting, but the following seems legit

SBS confirm Scarlet heart ep 17 for Monday, the baseball game will move to SBS Sport (they have a sports channel? why did they put us through last week!!! Grrrrrrr)

https://twitter.com/melloviciousiu/status/788940853926428673/photo/1

http://en.yibada.com/articles/168621/20161020/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-17-confirmed-air-oct.htm

• Like 17

3 hours ago, cojulie said:

Probably a childhood crush between them.  She's probably been the only female around his age growing up and she was probably nice to him considering how everyone else avoided him at the beginning of his return.  But the difference between her and HS is YH never once tried to understand WS - she simply wanted to tame him.  I don't doubt that she likes WS but not in the same way HS does - she sees his potential and I think she's interested in who he can become not who he genuinely is.  HS sees through that and that's why WS has a deeper affection for her.

You may be right about "childhood crush"... It also might be the reason why WS end up marrying YH.

YH is a great female character, she doesn't want to bow down to Fate. As a member of the royal family, for her "marriage" is a life or death issue. Well, it's my opinion thus it only concerns me... but I think HS is a bit naive about the whole marriage thing during Goryeo era.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Hmm... I'd say none of the above.

"Dont leave a single one out" means a lot, and not just 2 or 3 people, but a lot. It could be an uprising clan who opposes the new King? New enemy in the border? His first action as King?

Combine with the history and BBJX, Won is killed after he plan a revolt or died in prison, either one of them. CR died of torture like was said in BBJX. Wook lived quite a long time right? That man has it easy then, compare with the rest. I dont think these will be know until ep 18 perhaps? 

i think it would be another misleading trailer.i am not gonna bother with a guess.

i am just looking forward to the new king and his woman happy time.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, littleloony said:

Hi @Bambiina and thank you for writing out why you feel the domestic audience and yourself may not have initially liked MLSHR and that translated into continued ratings problem for the team. Its always instructive to know and appreciate widely differing POVs. I am sorry for cutting your post but I wanted to just highlight the part above.

I have a question for everyone......how would you feel if Wang So was considerably more darker and cruel as a character with LJG playing him? Feel free to elaborate.

I am probably in an unknown minority who would enjoy watching LJG as a way more ruthless, cunning, morally ambiguous and exacting Wang So......I am kinda wishing to see him act it out.....I really wanna see how he looks in that way. The amazing range he has shown with his character would just tip beyond the limit if I could see him be a little villainous as well, like I love the post break up Wook. 

@littleloony I like the remorseless Wang So from earlier episodes. When I watched the episode where he destroyed the praying stones mothers make for their children, I thought his angst was over his mother's rejection and not over killing the assassin monks, especially after his talk with the general. Since he grew up in an abusive environment, it would make more sense for him to be more unhinged and have a lack of empathy. I would have liked to watch a show where Wang So had plotted his way to the throne for revenge against his parents instead of being pushed towards it.

There's four more episodes left, so I'm hoping we see that he changes after becoming king. And I really want to see a ruthless HS and not the resigned Ruoxi in C-drama after WS becomes king.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

In the novel Ruoxi dies at 35 (20 years after she goes back into the past) and that's after years of constant stress from the moment she enters the palace. Since the drama decides to ends after HS has been in Goreyo for 10 years instead of 20 in the novel, is it too much to hope that HS won't die at 25? Suffering a miscarriage in your 20's should take a lesser toll on her body than if it happens during her 30's. And Rouxi was upset because the 4th prince was humiliating and ordered minor physical torture against the other princes, not because he order their deaths. I can't imagine Wang So being that petty, so there's no reason why HS will start stressing out? I could accept that Ruoxi becomes weary of living after 2 decades of constant stress and seeing her sister, her friends, and her mentor dying in rapid succession, but HS had time to heal between each death.

don't forget we are talking about ancient past, their medication isn't up to date as of now. So probably when one miscarriage back then, their body becomes weak. When Ruoxi had her miscarriage, it was due to stress and depression. With all of that combine it will take a toll on ones body. it doesn't matter of age, medicines back then isn't as good as its now. HS probably started to stress out when WS will begin to change in order to show his power in court meaning taking out whoever is standing in his way or is a threat to him and his people. She probably fall into depression probably after CR death and then stress with what is happening and she knows she cannot change the history that is about to happen 

• Like 11