[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Waaaa, daebak!! Wang Wook is the trully evil, he called love is the reason to all his done? Waaaa... He is the beast, he and the 9th is the true opportunist. :angry::angry:

Oh, im so sad, the kindness heart of Wang So is being used by almost all people.. Damn! He deserve better.. When all called him animal,he does angelic move, he has heart, and love, and loyalty.. 

Poor Soo, she once loved an evil.. But finally realized, there is an angel besides her.. Finally our Eclips become one.. I love So and Soo.. I need more time of their couple.. :bawling::bawling: 

Be strong eclips, for tomorrow.. More sorrow detected...

• Like 19

@SizzlerZ@novemberschopin I guess yours answers are the only logic way to see it, cause I remember 10th Prince's mother is not from powerful clan.

Hae Soo yah.. you should have run away quick when they are engrossed in talking. Wang Won won't be able to use you as hostage and WS will have no problem killing WY with his taekwondo kick skill.  I sometimes frustrated at WS's easiness to be manipulated by people. And now HS has to bath the new king?

• Like 15

1 minute ago, pwnkl said:

Stargazing was so sweet, way to go WS! that's how you threw a heart fluttering bday gift! green-scarf-emoticon-41.gif now next, BOAT DATE! 1 word, SPECTACULAR!! and the mutual kiss is SIMPLY TO DIE FOR! green-scarf-emoticon-39.gifbut gawd I cried with HS when she got to know that So is going to get married, also her memorizing So's letter OMG *BAWLS* green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif 

Nooo. when finally Eun reciprocates SD's heart. why why is dramagod so cruel... I don't think I can keep a straight face tomorrow at work green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif as I thought! They're being so generously good right from the start green-scarf-emoticon-11.gif

This is crazy half of my heart is jumping all around with our So-Soo moments and the other is about to cry for Eun. FREAKING YO!! BUT I richard simmons HATE WON MORE, he's the real richard simmons! green-scarf-emoticon-13.gif

i miss the stargazing ... gonna wait for tomorrow then ^^

buuutt i watched the mutual kiss ... and i did the happy chicken dance 

and i scream when ww sword on hs neck while wy make a threat to ws ... oh my poor heart

• Like 9

Just my hunch,  I thought I saw a glimpse that Yeon Hwa can't believe Wang Wook still use Hae Soo as reason for wanting the throne. Though YH knew really long time ago, WW desire for throne, not just simply because HS. 

WW you really coward yeah :phew:

• Like 19

After one whole week of waiting....i feel so so upset...they just in one this episode two of them.seem happy at last....the end so devastating.......

My heart i couldn't take it this story killing me...somehow it based on WS history so sad my dear WS

• Like 8

I don't want WS to be manipulated by WY through HS. HS will hate herself and hate WS, if she will see that WS was killing his brother the 10th Prince because of her. Me too I won't be happy to see WS love and loyalty towards HS turned into a weakness. I don't want to story to be this suffocating. Isn't WS supposed to have killed the 9th prince and one of his nephews, during the time he was king ? Nothing was said on wikipedia about him killing 10th Prince.

Anyway my happiness about the kiss was blown right away with CP's death . Thank you writer-nim for making it the happy moments really short to prevent us from assuming this story might have a happy ending. We are well prepared for more tragedies . Keep it coming .:vicx:

• Like 11

Found this on the internet:

Mercury exposure at high levels can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs and immune system.

and many other symptoms, that's why the crown prince was hallucinating and cannot even save himself when he dropped into the pool. 

If you want to know more about the symptoms:

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Someone told me that in the C-version that was the reason. At first I thought that SHR would take a different route and make it something like CR being fooled into thinking that it was to keep HS safe or something but I guess not. If they're going to go with what you said I really hope they some sort of development between them or flashbacks of CR's one sided love because I'm going to need a damn good reason to not start cursing at CR.:angry:

@SizzlerZ Oh, I'm waaay ahead of you. I've already started cursing CR the moment I saw ep 14's stills with her in it. She betrayed Soo over A MAN?!?! Not even her man, it's someone else's. Not even a good man; A SNAKE! Aaaarrgghhh.... so frustrated now! :angry:

1 minute ago, ajul said:

somehow my boiling anger off to the roof when heard yeon hwa voice ... really indebted to her brother so much until sacrifice wang eun and his wife?

*hiks*

There goes snake number 2... or 3 .... or 4? I lost count. So many snakes slithering this drama. Somebody get me a baseball bat right now! :angry:

• Like 17

Is it just me or you guys also feel that now the drama is really focusing on the main story?? (It's not a bad thing, I love the story!)

But

The Baek Ah-Woo Hee, Wang Eun-SeonDeok, EVEN Wang So- Hae Soo's scenes are lacking of something. Kinda too short, the dialogs are too short, the close-up of each characters are getting shorter too. The feeling is somehow unreachable. :(  I am waiting for that boat scene so bad, then I got disappointed. I wish they got moreee time for that scene, and more dialog too. It was a very beautiful scene yet too short, sadly :'(

Well, at least this episode Wang So is getting better at showing his expression. :lol:

• Like 17

Yessss......yessss agreee.....!!!!!

Live in palace like live with a knife above the head....dont know when that knife Will come down..... always careful always worry.... tomorrow will 10th prince and his wife time.... Noooooooooooppoooooo :bawling::bawling:

• Like 7

When JM said your majesty, your majesty and then Moo ya... I was so sad.  I had to look away when JM was holding WM's dead body in his arm. It's as if JM had truly lost someone he cherished. If the scene were to be any longer, I'd cry a bucket just like when LO died.  KT left him and now WM left him too.  All he has left is WS. JM will be lonely.

Will need to toughen up for tomorrow's episode.  Anticipating more angst and sadness

• Like 18