[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Does anyone notice that CR's hairstyle is not uniformed with the rest of the staff? I wonder whether that's saying anything. HS being lenient or CR feeling as the golden girl, or merely a way for us to recognize her? 

Hehehe...I'd like to answer this...maybe it intended to cover her forehead??? :P Just kidding...cheer up guys!!!

Come come..let's have fun and have some laugh...the drama is sooooooooo tragic and lots of angst...so we need to bring some smiles to lighten our heart and lift our moods...that way when the angst come we could also comfort at each other....right? :) 

I'm so agree with you @amisyka77 that's what I always do too...

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

and here i am rolling on my bed reading post... 

seem like you don't need your heater because you feel the heat already... should i give you this to bring back your laughter? 

Usually I smile when my heater smiled but that photo just burry me 6 feet under @dhia205. Can you please make HS out of the pic and replace it with mine? I promise I'll smile 6 digits worth.. :wub:

Seeing from the angle of the kiss, I as an expert (?), thinks it will be unlikely to have a good bed scene that can quenched our thirst for love and lust. I trust WS but I don't trust the PD.

*sigh* Too bad isn't it. Such a waste for WS's talent.

If my heater have his way, in his current state right now, he'll forget well-manners and bring HS to any flat surface available, I think. 

Eh.. In the recent spoiler WS will likely marry Wang Mo little daughter, right? What is her father thinking? What will they do on the first night? Playing shadow puppet or ticking marbels across the room? I bet WS has another duty if the do get married: reading bed time stories and sing her a lullaby.

Ps: this is a joke too. Please.. Please.. Please.. I'm begging you chingus to joke around with me too. 

• Like 23

@MoOnLoVeRz I don't think the leaked kiss is from this scene. Looking at HS's hair in the leaked kiss it looks like its in a bun (courtlady style) and in the picture it's done differently. Although I really hope there's another kiss like you said :wub: 

1 hour ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

omooo!tumblr_inline_mnhhegD8sL1qz4rgp.gif

How much I wish this was real!! 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@MoOnLoVeRz I don't think the leaked kiss is from this scene. Looking at HS's hair in the leaked kiss it looks like its in a bun (courtlady style) and in the picture it's done differently. Although I really hope there's another kiss like you said :wub: 

Maybe it being court lady style means that it will come sooner than expected? Maybe episode 16? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Usually I smile when my heater smiled but that photo just burry me 6 feet under @dhia205. Can you please make HS out of the pic and replace it with mine? I promise I'll smile 6 digits worth.. :wub:

Seeing from the angle of the kiss, I as an expert (?), thinks it will be unlikely to have a good bed scene that can quenched our thirst for love and lust. I trust WS but I don't trust the PD.

If my heater have his way, in his current state right now, he'll forget well-manners and bring HS to any flat surface available, I think. 

Eh.. In the recent spoiler WS will likely marry Wang Mo little daughter, right? What is her father thinking? What will they do on the first night? Playing shadow puppet or ticking marbels across the room? I bet WS has another duty if the do get married: reading bed time stories and sing her a lullaby.

Ps: this is a joke too. Please.. Please.. Please.. I'm begging you chingus to joke around with me too. 

I'm eagerly waiting for photoshop gods to edit the pic of Wang So kissing Hae Soo into Wang So kissing Yo or Wook. LOL :joy:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

you crazy witch i laugh so hard after reading your plea (if only you could see me right now)

i would like replace it, but fortunately (?) i don't have your picture Lol...

and no matter how thirst i am and how i believe in So talent i have to agree with you, i don't think we will have a proper bed scene for them (mostly because i think we want something steamy and wild Lol) which is really a waste their chemistry.

i read somewhere behind that HS teach WS how to play shadow hand? i think that can be useful for WS and the kids 1st night. that's far away better since i don't think WS can singing, all he can is growling and you expected a lullaby? that girl will had a terrible nightmare if he do so. 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

People who criticize this drama can not bring this drama down to the bottom because despite its major and minor flaws here and there, there are still many goodness in many aspects about this drama (especially the beautiful movie like cinematography, the character building of the male lead, the actings from the actors like JunKi, Park Ji Young, Kang Ha Neul, Kang Han Na, Hong Jong Hyun, the intense-built atmosphere during the intense scenes, and the gorgeous costumes and set) that if being calculated, the goodnesses of this drama win from the flaws. Therefore, the haters can not win from the fans of this drama. It's not the case with a drama that aired last year (I will not mention the title as it will bring chaos if there are fans of that drama in this thread), it was being immensely criticized because the bad acting from the actors, the actresses, and the story even the fans can not even defend their favorite drama from the haters because there are just sooooo many flaws in that drama. What I want to pinpoint is that this drama is just so good despite the flaws regarding the wook-haesoo's dragging love story that almost eats up Lee Jun Ki's scene, the zoom-up scenes and the editing. However, I'm not too concerned about the editing because I watch the SBS version. Lee Jun Ki is too good that will make us become a fan of him just by looking at his flawless acting. This drama quickly captivated me with its goodnesses. Everyday will not be the same without this drama.

Just curious, what drama is that? hahaha

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Just curious, what drama is that? hahaha

Lol I will not answer that because I also didn't watch that drama. I only read the criticisms through many websites and streaming links lol. Just read what I pinpointed in my last post :D

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Hahahaha....Wang So will absolutely read bedtime stories to her...and when she falls asleep..he sneaks out to HS's room...NOT to play marbels or to read bedtime stories....well...maybe play a little hide and seek??or play chase???WS chases her around??? :wub:

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Chickpea said:

@UnniSarah, @Hanazumi and others I may have missed...  Greetings!  Regarding the Evil Queens of the East...  do you get the feeling that something is missing, like some part of the backstory on the queens was edited out and the writer tried to make up for it by writing it in the dialogue but there is still a feeling that you're not privy to something... kind of like that irritating feeling you get while standing in a store and forgetting what you came to buy...

Through most of the drama it was apparent that Queen Yoo was evil but Queen Hwang appeared to be meek, considerate and loving, at least it appeared that way with WW's wife.  The first time she shows any hint of evil is when she stops WW from going to HS while she's petitioning the King for Lady Oh's life when she says she must protect her child's life.  That indicates she was aware that YH was behind the attempted poisoning of the CP and she is willing to let Lady Oh die in her daughter's place.  I could be mistaken here and she could be referring to the King's anger at whomever took HS's side so she's worried about WW, not YH, but that's not the feeling I get from the scene.  I think she was aware of YH's actions and, since she apparently did nothing to stop her, QH is as guilty of attempted regicide as was YH.  I know we're led to believe it was QY who sent Lady Oh the miscarriage-inducing tea and blamed it on QH, but what if it actually was QH who sent the tea and who then claimed innocence to throw the blame for her actions on to QY.  This would essentially be the same thing  as YH having HS deliver the poisoned tea and then pretending to drink it so as to throw suspicion off of her.  Like daughter, like mother.  After So tells JiMong to gather the General and his army, it is QH who has her wits about her and tells QY they need to come up with a plan to save their sons' lives.  My point is, and maybe I'm over-thinking it, QY is vain and shallow but QH is deceptive and calculating.  This side of WW is now coming out.  When he says, he must not be "seen" as acquiring the throne through ignoble means and that the traitor who betrays a traitor is a hero, he shows that he, too, is deceptive and calculating.  Like son, like mother.  This is why I say QH and her kids are more of a threat to the CP than QY and WY ever were.

Just thinkin...

WHAT!!!  Episode 14 may be pre-empted for a  baseball game!!!  :angry:

@Chickpea... Your theory makes sense because if i recal in the drama, they said YH specializes in herbs so that would mean her mom to know about poisons. But YH is out for revenge because her mom was blamed for the miscarraige, YH believes her mom is innocent. I agree that YH and WW take after their mom and they had a terrible childhood because they were kicked out of the palace. I think they grew up without protection because they disgraced their clan and their clan made them feel their wrath. Maybe QH did make the poison but not knowing what is was going to be used for was the actual reason they got sent away. I think QH kinda feel bad about what happen and that is why she tried to persuade TJ not to let her hang. I am also thinkin that Lady Oh also did not trust QH either. I remember how careful she was talking to QH when she was at daiwon. QH was asking about her health and LO just answered her with respect but never told her about what she was ailing from. 

• Like 17

I have a question for those of you who have watched the original. I read the wikipedia page and it said that Rouxi got into an accident and remembered her past life where she loved 4th prince. So, my question is how does Rouxi get into the accident. Was she as gullible as our Hae Soo and got conned by her boyfriend and best friend? What is the difference between their characters?

On another note, Why is everyone so sure that WS is going to marry YH? On wiki all it says is that Queen Daemok was his half sister which could be ignored for creative license. Is this assumption because of Shine or Go Crazy?

Edited by sadpluto
  • Like 7