[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

26 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

JG update :D

Thanks for sharing, you wonderful chingus. Judging from Queen Yoo's hair, there WILL be a time skip. Unless gray streaks in her hair is her way of being the flashiest queen in Goryeo. 

@enigmatic_zephy I got So in my first honest attempt and my second. It's the Whistle song by BLACKPINK, I tell ya! I actually changed my answers the second attempt, and still got So. In reality, I want a man who speaks like Wook, but acts like So. HAHAHA!

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

Yes, definitely,...it is good to have female characters bond instead of stabbing each other in the back or demeaning each other's with words and orders/ punishments :D Sorry to disappoint you regards to Baek Ah-Woohee romance though. If they follow the course of novel and Cv 

Reveal hidden contents

They are doomed for life and not destined to be together!!! Firstly, being descendant of former rival kingdoms, second WH being a gasaeng, and third she attempted to assinate the king (though we need to see this week whether she wounded him or not). Neither his maternal family or court will agree to their union even if WM or WS wanted to help them. Even if they want to be together, they cannot be officially married and she cannot have any status. She could only be a slave maid.

At least, hopefully there will be no heart-breaking scenes of 13th losing his mind and losing his health after indulging himself in alcohol to suppress his longings for her. Yuan Hong's portal of 13th predicament regards to how to relate, communicate and express his fatherly affections towards his and Lu Wu's daughter since she reminded him of her mother and their abruptly ended  relationship, was very overwhelming. The interesting thing is that 13th in Goreyo really liked to travel and his wife's name was not recorded in history though he had a daughter. Either she died early or she was not legally mentioned since in 'Iron Empress drama', when his future half-niece (youngest daughter of 8th) asked him whether his wife complained about his long travels, he just mentioned he did not need to worry about her permission. He and the niece had an affair when her husband (the son of WS and YH) died and her brother (the son of WW) became king and had a son. Her brother King did not approve of their affair and she tried to hide from him. While in hiding, she died after giving birth. 

Woohee could be the new friend that Soo never knew she needed! Woohee can protect her, haha. I noticed that the outfit that Woohee is wearing in her picture with IU is the same as her outfit in pictures I've seen of her with Joohyuk, so I hope we'll be getting some Soo-Baek Ah scenes in this episode as well. Yay for friendships~ XD

Also, no worries, I am expecting tragedy to come for them as well, lol! XD I've heard about what happens in the C-version. I just want to see the romance be built up nicely before everything comes crashing down. u_u </3 If they do things right, I'm sure that I'm going to cry a lot when their ill-fated romance comes to its end, but at least it'll still have nice memories for me. ^^; 

...if they don't do things right, I'm going to haunt the scriptwriter + director! LOL. XD

• Like 13

Episode 12, Text Preview

자신의 건재함을 알리기 위해 합평회에 참석하는 태조. 우희는 왕요와 박영규의 계략 하에 태조의 암살을 준비한다. 한편, 황궁을 떠나 교방 무수리가 된 해수. 왕소는 해수에게 청혼을 하고, 이 모습을 왕욱이 지켜보는데...

Maybe someone can translate over the next hours until the episode airs. Thanks.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Thanks for sharing, you wonderful chingus. Judging from Queen Yoo's hair, there WILL be a time skip. Unless gray streaks in her hair is her way of being the flashiest queen in Goryeo. 

@enigmatic_zephy I got So in my first honest attempt and my second. It's the Whistle song by BLACKPINK, I tell ya! I actually changed my answers the second attempt, and still got So. In reality, I want a man who speaks like Wook, but acts like So. HAHAHA!

Song - i went with Its okay each time..

What did you choose for drama trope that makes you roll your eyes... for me that changed the answer when i chose evil mother :P

5 minutes ago, outofspace said:

Woohee could be the new friend that Soo never knew she needed! Woohee can protect her, haha. I noticed that the outfit that Woohee is wearing in her picture with IU is the same as her outfit in pictures I've seen of her with Joohyuk, so I hope we'll be getting some Soo-Baek Ah scenes in this episode as well. Yay for friendships~ XD

Also, no worries, I am expecting tragedy to come for them as well, lol! XD I've heard about what happens in the C-version. I just want to see the romance be built up nicely before everything comes crashing down. u_u </3 If they do things right, I'm sure that I'm going to cry a lot when their ill-fated romance comes to its end, but at least it'll still have nice memories for me. ^^; 

...if they don't do things right, I'm going to haunt the scriptwriter + director! LOL. XD

What happens to 13th? Spoilers!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, taeksun said:

@ddeokbokkii I was just thinking about the Emperor's edict before. Considering how condensed Moon Lovers is and the fact that the Emperor is unlikely to live for much longer, the ways I think it could go down:

Spoilers for BBJX and potentially Moon Lovers

Reveal hidden contents

Whilst it's possible for the Emperor to leave behind a similar edict, I don't think we have the time or the situation for it. It has not been shown that 14th is a favourite of the Emperor nor has Jung has the chance to shine in battle, or even shown to be in love with Haesoo. I don't doubt he loves her, but for now it's still more as a dongsaeng than as a man. The Emperor might do it almost out of annoyance if 4th and/or 8th keep pushing to marry her, and he wants to put a stop to the infighting. Another option is perhaps for the Crown Prince to make the edict when he becomes Emperor, or even Yo just to spite his brother, but it's shaky reasoning. 

Likely So won't honor the edict anyway, but I'm thinking maybe we don't even need one in this version.  

It's debatable how much So knows about the romance between Soo and Wook, because on one hand, they were super unsubtle, but his comment about Baek-ah could suggest he is not aware. For someone who feels with such intensity and whose love is all-consuming, it may be possible that the fact she was so in love with Wook enough to warn him against So - which likely triggers the battle between them/the conspiracy that harms Baek-ah - could be enough to push So to the edge. And if Haesoo lets him believe she never truly loved him, or that she still loves Wook, or that Jung's feelings for her is reciprocated, it might be enough to push him over. It might not even be marriage, but perhaps he'll consent to her leaving the palace in his hurt and anger?

I can't comment on this Korean version, since they changed so much with this version. I'm not the writer, so I have no ideas what they have in mind in this version.

All I can say is that we gonna have to wait and see how this story will unfold in this Korean version.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

What happens to 13th? Spoilers!

:P I'm just going to copy and paste what @kyar7jizhenll posted: 

Spoiler

They are doomed for life and not destined to be together!!! Firstly, being descendant of former rival kingdoms, second WH being a gasaeng, and third she attempted to assinate the king (though we need to see this week whether she wounded him or not). Neither his maternal family or court will agree to their union even if WM or WS wanted to help them. Even if they want to be together, they cannot be officially married and she cannot have any status. She could only be a slave maid.

At least, hopefully there will be no heart-breaking scenes of 13th losing his mind and losing his health after indulging himself in alcohol to suppress his longings for her. Yuan Hong's portal of 13th predicament regards to how to relate, communicate and express his fatherly affections towards his and Lu Wu's daughter since she reminded him of her mother and their abruptly ended  relationship, was very overwhelming. The interesting thing is that 13th in Goreyo really liked to travel and his wife's name was not recorded in history though he had a daughter. Either she died early or she was not legally mentioned since in 'Iron Empress drama', when his future half-niece (youngest daughter of 8th) asked him whether his wife complained about his long travels, he just mentioned he did not need to worry about her permission. He and the niece had an affair when her husband (the son of WS and YH) died and her brother (the son of WW) became king and had a son. Her brother King did not approve of their affair and she tried to hide from him. While in hiding, she died after giving birth. 

Hehe, I got Baek Ah on my first try in the Soompi quiz. I feel so happy. :wub:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/30/quiz-scarlet-heart-goryeo-prince-soulmate/

I mastered the art to get WS as your answer :P

MY first attempt was 14th prince, jung - honest attempt

2nd - was tryign to get WS got 3rd 

3rd- got WS :D:D

And you won't believe it was essentially 2 answers that were different from what i tried for 14th :P - One being what you do in morning, and other your non fav drama trope..

My guess is the drama trope holds the key :D:D:D .. i was choosing amnesia till now.. but then changed it to the very obvious..

ROFL..if that defines WS.. i can't stop laughing

well well well.. could you give me the secret recipe?? :wub: LOL .. why we all want to get prince Wang So? hahahaha

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

gawwdd. i have tons of works i have to do. my boss is waiting for a report asap. but i just cant help it. i keep checking soompi for new stills or spoilers.

so are we sure taejo's death will be in ep 12? it's just as much as i love the pace of the story, if possible i prefer soo back in the palace sooner rather then later. and that can only happen after taejo's death and CP became king.

what about how he die? i think the trailer was misleading, taejo died of a disease, not of murder

Agreed. I also think the trailer is misleading as always :D In the long trailer there is a scene of Baek Ah and Woo Hee hugging each other and smiling happily so I doubt that her plot to assassinate the King would be successful. Ep 12 preview makes it appear to us that she will stab the King at a banquet/ritual where she is performing a sword dance and Baek Ah seems to be witnessing it in shock. However, if that really happened WH would be arrested on the spot and there would be limited chance for her to get away with that murder, let alone develop a romantic relationship with Baek Ah. In the previous episode the King almost had a stroke during the execution of Court Lady Oh and I believe the pain of losing her has taken its toll on his health (I remember there is a voice of someone advising him not to attend the event in ep 12 preview, maybe because of his health conditions?), hence it would be no surprise if he suddenly collapses in the middle of the ceremony and then passes away.

• Like 20

Wang Wook (8th Prince)
Wang
66.media.tumblr.com
Like you, Wook has a gentle spirit, full of wisdom because of his openness to learning new things and his ability to absorb them quickly. Of course, this doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes, but he has a good heart. That's something you guys both share, as well as curiosity, love for words, and relaxed vibes.

LOL After taking the quiz like twice, I got Wang Wook for both times :blush:. Too bad, I'm not Hae Soo.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Taejo decides to attend the assembly to show that he's still alive and well. Woo Hee prepares to assassinate Taejo according to Wang Yo and Park Young Kyu's plan. Meanwhile, Hae Soo has left the palace and become a slave of Gyobang. Wang So asks Hae soo to marry him, and Wang Wook watches them...

thank you.

so she's no longer a maid (lower rank maid)? but an actual slave?

Edited by ratgirlina
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, junee22 said:

well well well.. could you give me the secret recipe?? :wub: LOL .. why we all want to get prince Wang So? hahahaha

Secret recepie is quite funny :P

So, obviously go for the daring type.. but the KEY for me was Mommy dearest.. you would know when the question pops up..

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:
17 minutes ago, Adnana said:

@enigmatic_zephy I choose amnesia and cancer. I also choose rapper and leader. 

Yup, leader and brave courageous traits are a must.. i chose leader too..

WS: wake up and run, evil mother, its okay, leader, roll eye when startled, hug tightly - that's it i think

WY: wake up run, amnesia, its okay, leader, reflex, hug tightly

WJ: wake up coffee, amnesia, its okay, main dancer, startle back, hug

• Like 10