Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

I think this article discusses international reception for SHR . Facebook SHR shared the links :D

Spoiler

Ctpd4FpUIAAOoKz.png

Ctpd0NZVUAEgLGZ.png

• Like 22

I've heard that in the C-drama the 4th prince decided to take the throne because the 13th prince is under house arrest among other reasons. Since Wang So suddenly decides to become king in the next episode does that mean something will happen to the 13th prince? 

• Like 9

This may have been mentioned before - I've had to jump some pages - just can't keep up :(

I've been thinking about the real life marriage between Gwangjeong and Queen Daemok.  I haven't found a date for their marriage yet but their first child Wang Ju was born  955 and Wang So came to the throne in 949 so that leaves a 6 year gap.  So either they didn't marry until later or like in SOGC they didn't consumate their marriage until they were pressured to have an heir or they used natural birth control methods very effectively ;) because she didn't seem to have any problems conceiving ha.  Any thoughts?

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

This may have been mentioned before - I've had to jump some pages - just can't keep up :(

I've been thinking about the real life marriage between Gwangjeong and Queen Daemok.  I haven't found a date for their marriage yet but their first child Wang Ju was born  955 and Wang So came to the throne in 949 so that leaves a 6 year gap.  So either they didn't marry until later or like in SOGC they didn't consumate their marriage until they were pressured to have an heir or they used natural birth control methods very effectively ;) because she didn't seem to have any problems conceiving ha.  Any thoughts?

If we relate this to the drama (fanfic writers go wild), then I'd say.. the 6 years gap is because of WS is still with HS - pledge to be with her and only her, until the day she died (and back to future). By then, WS has no other choice but to fulfill his duties as a King - procreate! Hahaa

• Like 13

@SizzlerZ In the C-drama, the 4th prince is initially not very ambitious. BUT Ruo Xi who knows her history very well knows that 4th will become emperor and is initially very cautious of him. She knows that in history, 8th dies because of his ambitions towards becoming emperor. She loves him, and gives 8th the ultimatum of choosing between her and the throne - and 8th chooses the throne. Ruo Xi is really heartbroken, but out of her love gives 8th a list of people to be wary of (based on her knowledge of history). 8th devises a plot and gets 13th into trouble - and he is placed under house arrest for many years (10ish or so?). 4th is outraged by this, as he and 13th are very close, and this sparks his ambition for the throne.

I'm not too sure what pathway the kdrama will take, but I imagine that it may be that people see So's alliance with 13th, and will use this against So? But in all the preview scenes, it appears that So attacks with the support of 13th, so it seems unlikely that anything too drastic will happen to the 13th prince (for now)

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, probably by episode 13 or 14! We have only 9 more episodes and they are not still not together…OH NOESSS!!! Are they kidding me? :fearful: :o  

By now, we pretty much can guess what will happen during CP as King's regime. 

But still in the dark on what will happen during Yo's regime. I think someone posted a theory on that one which is very plausible (sorry, I dont remember who posted it) that they will leave the palace and joining Wook Hee (?). But what about the WS's fight to get the throne then?

From history I gather that Yo is not very popular and people prefer WS as their King. If only we get more info on that so that we can continue this dark speculation. ^^v

42 minutes ago, violet90 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ctpd30cUkAAVYxO.jpg

@penelop3 this one is likely the one that they kissing when they together... notice HS hand............. kkk

i think they together as a couple not married i guess.... i pretty sure they not going to get married even in the end.... :heartbreak:

@violet90Agree with you on this, or perhaps they are married but not registered officially. 

• Like 8

Can someone help a sister out and share the spoiler pic of the kiss where she's supposed to be sang goong? God, this wait is KILLING ME!!!!!

• Like 12

3 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

Yes Korean fans are recruiting a team to make an official request to the production. Probably some time next week they'll start gathering information on how many people are interested in buying it. If there is enough response, they'll contact the production and decide on a distributor. Then the team will gather fan-side requests on what to be included in the set and the distributor will work on getting copyright  issues sorted out and scheduling commentary/interview shooting and what not. I'll keep posting updates here and tag everyone on the thread when it starts. The whole process can take over half a year though.

@ruizaio  I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for the continued updates ^ ^ I wanted to ask...is there any discussion of including the scripts (either the final or original un-edited versions) as part of the DVD release, the way they did with Healer? I've seen excerpts of the original scripts (like the one where WS was originally supposed to catch HS after she cut her wrist in ep. 6) and I'm super curious about what else was changed X)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, ladyfriday said:

Can someone help a sister out and share the spoiler pic of the kiss where she's supposed to be sang goong? God, this wait is KILLING ME!!!!!

Same!!!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dustdevil said:

@outofspace @penelop3 @bebebisous33 Oooh, love all of the theories on the courtyard fight scene.

I obsessively went through the 6 minute trailer and I think there are at least 2 more big scenes in the main courtyard yet to come:

It struck me that most of the things in that long trailer are things that happened in episodes 1-11. It's more heavily weighted towards the earlier episodes, but there were definitely key shots from 10-11 in that preview. I'm intrigued by the few shots in the trailer that we haven't seen yet, in addition to the ones that are in the preview for next week.

Yay! More to examine. XD

I don't think #2 & #3 are the same scene either. I feel like #2 will probably take place during CP Mu's reign. Perhaps Yo and the others were planning a coup, and they get arrested for it. Considering that Yo is still wandering about the palace though, I do have to wonder what this means for the scene where the guards are holding him down. Perhaps he's being restricted for reasons that are much less serious than we've been speculating.

I feel like this shot below is quite interesting. BTW, I do believe this is Joohyuk/Baek Ah in the shot, I'm about 80% sure of this, haha. I compared his armor here to the armor he has when he enters with the General + So, and the armor is different! The one he's wearing in your screencap is a tad fancier with more embellishments and the like...and it looks EXACTLY like the armor the crown prince is wearing in the picture of the crown prince with everyone else:o 

yipkiB.png

Does So name Baek Ah as his crown prince (is this even possible lol)? Is Baek Ah just wearing that armor to pretend he's actually someone else? We also have to wonder, who is he shouting for? Eun, who we know may have a tragic fate? Woohee, his warrior love interest? Could it even be So? Hm...it gives us more to think about. XD

• Like 16

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

@briseis and anyone else who already mentioned it..about the hairpin..I think it's a lotus..white lotus..look at the shape..I'm going to back read again to read the meaning of the white lotus. Now where did I see those comments?? need to track the pages (hope it's not too far back).

I guess I wasn't clear in my previous post. Somebody in Korea actually called the company that made the hairpin and was told that it's a lotus flower.

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

@ruizaio  I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for the continued updates ^ ^ I wanted to ask...is there any discussion of including the scripts (either the final or original un-edited versions) as part of the DVD release, the way they did with Healer? I've seen excerpts of the original scripts (like the one where WS was originally supposed to catch HS after she cut her wrist in ep. 6) and I'm super curious about what else was changed X)

That will be part of the negotiation the team will do when things get going. First we have to convince the production that they won't lose money if they do release a DVD/Blu-ray.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, outofspace said:

Yay! More to examine. XD

I don't think #2 & #3 are the same scene either. I feel like #2 will probably take place during CP Mu's reign. Perhaps Yo and the others were planning a coup, and they get arrested for it. Considering that Yo is still wandering about the palace though, I do have to wonder what this means for the scene where the guards are holding him down. Perhaps he's being restricted for reasons that are much less serious than we've been speculating.

I feel like this shot below is quite interesting. BTW, I do believe this is Joohyuk/Baek Ah in the shot, I'm about 80% sure of this, haha. I compared his armor here to the armor he has when he enters with the General + So, and the armor is different! The one he's wearing in your screencap is a tad fancier with more embellishments and the like...and it looks EXACTLY like the armor the crown prince is wearing in the picture of the crown prince with everyone else:o 

yipkiB.png

Does So name Baek Ah as his crown prince (is this even possible lol)? Is Baek Ah just wearing that armor to pretend he's actually someone else? We also have to wonder, who is he shouting for? Eun, who we know may have a tragic fate? Woohee, his warrior love interest? Could it even be So? Hm...it gives us more to think about. XD

I'm pretty sure that's Baek Ah (the eyebrows give away), but I highly doubt that BA will be WS's crown prince. WS knows how BA wants freedom outside of the palace, so he wont restrict BA to stay. 

But this scene is interesting tho (can you share the link?) I think this is taken when he's supporting WS against Yo.

Happy Saturday everyone.. 2 more days to go!

• Like 19

i just can't imagine WS losing HS... HS is the only one that he love and truly care for the first time in his life.. the moment HS cover WS scar with her touch that moment i think WS already putting HS above everyone and also above himself.. there nobody else can take HS place in his heart when he said the vow that HS is his person and him only... what HS did in that moment not only heal WS but she bring him alive back and by doing that she already own WS body and soul...

losing HS will destroy WS in every way..he will loss his true love , his friend , his soulmate and above all he loss his person..its everything that he lived for and willing to die for but he can't stop what fate want.. how he will live day by day without HS will be a torture and he will live a lonely life with people who hungry for his power , greed and manipulative person in palace.. HS is the pure and light in his life if this gone his life will be as dark as before or even worse... 

the lyric for 'will be back' kinda hinting on what WS will be when HS gone and i can imagine this song played for the last time for HS..................

The fallen flowers scattered by the season
Remains alone, lonely and sad

The sky without the stars is sad
Like the falling rain, it is crying

Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
Tell me with the wind

When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
I believe in that, an earnest wish

If you know my longing heart
Please come back to me

i writing this while listening to this song and its really sad.................

• Like 16