[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

OMG GUYS GOOD NEWS!! 

“Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart:Ryeo” Winning the grand prize of Korea Brand Awards

With the contract with Netflix, the biggest global streaming service company, the buzz and popularity are expected to continue.

NETFLIX! Are you serious?! This is HUGE! :scream:

Wow, if this contract comes through then SHR popularity will go through the roof internationally. I don't think any other kdrama got netflix in their bag.

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Wow, if this contract comes through then SHR popularity will go through the roof internationally. I don't think any other kdrama got netflix in their bag.

I have predicted since beginning it will be a major international hit! Yippe! Be careful what you wish for, they may come true!! Lol! GREAT NEWS FOR THE TEAM!  

SBS and the investing companies are making huge profits with many countries paying for the broadcasting rights! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifMLSHR Slays! Not only slays peoples' souls but slays in it's success! Manse! super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

It is time they revise taking account only TV ratings! Now many younger generations are not using TV, instead they are relying on digital and online media. Everyone is on their mobile phones and being online! And since Hallyu fame is reigning, they should consider tracking global stats and other more reliable and accurate indicator. 

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 24

Guest maniac-moon
Spoiler

PicsArt_10-29-09.26.20.gif

"Love is always dangerous. To love is to hope you'll win it all while running the risk that you could lose it all. And sometimes it's also about accepting that there's a risk that you'll love more than you are loved."

27 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

OMG GUYS GOOD NEWS!! 

14907679_1330721696960708_90028264015064

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/re...

Translation by Elly*** Note:  Some lines and words were not translated (ex: lines about storyline and casting)  

As hitting the top rank at the audience rating, MLSCR stood as the K-culture pride with the honor of winning the grand prize of Korea Brand Awards.

At the grand ballroom of the Federation of the Korean Industries on 28th, the SBS Mon-Tue drama, MLSHR (script by Jo Yoon-yeong/ directing by Kim Tae-gyu) won the grand prize in ‘Global Korea’ category in recognition of its role in the exchange of cultural contents. 

MLSHR has broken its own record high of rating( by Nielsen Korea capital region) on 24-25 when the episode 17-18 were aired. 

As a non-profit award, Korea Brand Awards, hosted by Korea Marketing Association, was organized in 2013 to help raise the competitiveness of the state industries. MLSHR was acknowledged its credit for leading in active cultural contents exchanges between Korea and China. 

It’s more encouraging that this award proved the worthiness as the global contents as the drama took the top rank. Above all, MLSHR has not only been the Hallyu ambassador leading the K-culture amid the great buzz but also has it improved the state of the global contents. The concerned person of MLSHR was quoted as saying “Thank you the fans in and out of Korea for supporting and loving continuously”

MLSHR official SNS(facebook, weibo, twitter) has been the arena for diverse opinions and discussions by international fans. Facebook has over 72,000 likes and postings get hundreds of comments. Also, let alone the popularity in overseas, the drama clips in the biggest portal site domestically, Naver has over 80,000,000 views. 

MLSHR is being aired simultaneously on different platforms in Asian countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Hongkong as well as Australia, North and South America. In overseas, OST which is the barometer of a drama’s popularity is also breaking records of sales. 

MLSHR has exceeded grand record of 2billion views in YOUKU, the biggest online video channel.  KKTV, the Taiwan VOD service site, ranked no.1 live show clicks. Also the drama is staying on the top  in Korean drama ranking in Hongkong LeEco TV. 

The drama is also being aired to the American viewers through the global Video platform DramaFever and the popularity has kept the drama on No.1 in chart since October. 

With the contract with Netflix, the biggest global streaming service company, the buzz and popularity are expected to continue. 

MLSHR episode 19 will be broadcast on 31st Oct and the finale episode will air on 1st NOV. 

Translated by Elly@JGfamily

Source: JGfamily FB

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! 

NETFLIX!!!! YES! That's what I asked for!!! :D

• Like 17

Just now, Rose34 said:

I have predicted since beginning it will be an international hit! Yippe! Be careful what you wish for, they may come true!! GREAT NEWS FOR THE TEAM! 

SBS and the investor companies are making huge profit with many countries paying the broadcasting rights! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

MLSHR Slays! Not only slays peoples' souls but slays in it's success! Manse! super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

They better edit it properly before they send it to Netflix though :sweatingbullets:

Even if the show isnt a success domestically, the international success seems to be making waves looking at this article! I'm seriously so happy for them, the cast really deserves it for all their hard work!

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

The idea that Yeon Hwa wins is intolerable. She has committed great crimes.

I don't think she will come out as a winner! She may think she won, but at the end she will end up without anyone! She will betray her brother and mother, and spend the rest of her days knowing her husband doesn't love her! She won't have anyone, only her precious title! Just like Queen Yoo! She considered herself the winner, but we could clearly see at the kings deathbed how miserable she felt about the lack of love!

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, soorani said:

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! 

NETFLIX!!!! YES! That's what I asked for!!! :D

I am only posting, translation by JGfamily FB! Can't sleep and I just happen to see it! Such an exciting news that I have to post immediately! And, ".....Netflix, (being) the biggest global streaming service company..", such an achievement is commendable!! I hope the team knows about this!! :wub:

12 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

They better edit it properly before they send it to Netflix though :sweatingbullets:

Even if the show isnt a success domestically, the international success seems to be making waves looking at this article! I'm seriously so happy for them, the cast really deserves it for all their hard work!

They would definitely edit it properly or give the final SBS version. Netflix would definitely not accept editing problem lol. It would air only after the drama ends. Me too! So happy for them!! And this also serves as a consolation to fans of MLSHR who stay tune till the end despite so many initial critiques and hiccups! :) 

• Like 18

Related imageRelated image

No matter what the next two episodes should bring us I wonder?  Will harsh words filled with misunderstanding and anger,  distance in hopes of escaping,  believing that separation can somehow ease ones heart or thinking you know what the truth is when you can't see love when it's right in front of you.  I don't know what path this drama will take either but here is what I do know.  That WS & HS have never had it easy in fact their relationship was so harsh that most couples would have stopped a long time ago.  Yet isn't that the very thing that peaked our interest and gave us chills made us cry and even now why we struggle with the heartbreak of a story that should not only have a happy ending but deserves a happy forever...

It's just not that simple and maybe that's what the writer continues to show us that WS was a man not just a king that yes he had faults but he had such great love for HS he didn't want another queen and I honestly don't believe in his heart he ever did.  I think HS loves WS just as much but now she understands that it takes much more than love alone.  That happiness isn't something that comes easily for them because there are so many other people and things fate continues to place in their way.  Life isn't always something we can control no matter how hard we try or want to believe...

That the real Modern world is filled with unhappy endings, unhappy people and most of all oh so lonely ones.  That love doesn't find it's way into everyone's life.  I think it gives insight to the truths of living.  But at the same time it's hard to watch two people who really love each other and have been courageous in patiently waiting for their moment the freedom to love each other and enjoy sharing, living and laying next to one other...  

What might seem so simple for some to achieve is so hard and out of reach for others no matter how much you want it...

13 hours ago, virsvirs said:

This lovely, precious and memorable symbolic hairpin of SoSoo's love story :heart:

Hide contents

Now she's giving it to someone else and letting it go, my heart neomu apayoooo images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY-9dHoHjkRueS0v_nf5g

Hide contents

Yeah :cold_sweat:... Well, If she does't wanna be more in that palace I understand her but this, this is really low of her part.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Ah-ha! I see, that makes sense. I had forgotten about Wook's charity giveaway's during the earlier days when Lady Hae used to be there, he had earned a lot of goodwill through doing such things I bet but still I thought the best and most permanent way of securing clan support was through marriage so I was wondering how they got so much power.

I just remembered, this is my first post on this main thread and I started off with two-faced snake Wook and slimy witch Yeon Hwa 

hahahaha...:lol:

• Like 7

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Related imageRelated image

No matter what the next two episodes should bring us I wonder?  Will harsh words filled with misunderstanding and anger,  distance in hopes of escaping,  believing that separation can somehow ease ones heart or thinking you know what the truth is when you can't see love when it's right in front of you.  I don't know what path this drama will take either but here is what I do know.  That WS & HS have never had it easy in fact their relationship was so harsh that most couples would have stopped a long time ago.  Yet isn't that the very thing that peaked our interest and gave us chills made us cry and even now why we struggle with the heartbreak of a story that should not only have a happy ending but deserves a happy forever...

It's just not that simple and maybe that's what the writer continues to show us that WS was a man not just a king that yes he had faults but he had such great love for HS he didn't want another queen and I honestly don't believe in his heart he ever did.  I think HS loves WS just as much but now she understands that it takes much more than love alone.  That happiness isn't something that comes easily for them because there are so many other people and things fate continues to place in their way.  Life isn't always something we can control no matter how hard we try or want to believe...

That the real Modern world is filled with unhappy endings, unhappy people and most of all oh so lonely ones.  That love doesn't find it's way into everyone's life.  I think it gives insight to the truths of living.  But at the same time it's hard to watch two people who really love each other and have been courageous in patiently waiting for their moment the freedom to love each other and enjoy sharing, living and laying next to one other...  

What might seem so simple for some to achieve is so hard and out of reach for others no matter how much you want it...

applause!... even it was set in the ancient times, some matters really can be seen in the modern world... due to circumstances, a simple thing can become complicated and everyone (around could) suffers...

just jabbering... time to sleep...

31 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

I am only posting, translation by JGfamily FB! Can't sleep and I just happen to see it! Such an exciting news that I have to post immediately! And, ".....Netflix, (being) the biggest global streaming service company..", such an achievement is commendable!! I hope the team knows about this!! :wub:

They would definitely edit it properly or give the final SBS version. Netflix would definitely not accept editing problem lol. It would air only after the drama ends. Me too! So happy for them!! And this also serves as a consolation to fans of MLSHR who stay tune till the end despite so many initial critiques and hiccups! :) 

wow!!! so happy for them!!! they better edit it pretty this time....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:

OMG GUYS GOOD NEWS!! 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/re...

Translation by Elly*** Note:  Some lines and words were not translated (ex: lines about storyline and casting)  

As hitting the top rank at the audience rating, MLSCR stood as the K-culture pride with the honor of winning the grand prize of Korea Brand Awards.

At the grand ballroom of the Federation of the Korean Industries on 28th, the SBS Mon-Tue drama, MLSHR (script by Jo Yoon-yeong/ directing by Kim Tae-gyu) won the grand prize in ‘Global Korea’ category in recognition of its role in the exchange of cultural contents. 

MLSHR has broken its own record high of rating( by Nielsen Korea capital region) on 24-25 when the episode 17-18 were aired. 

As a non-profit award, Korea Brand Awards, hosted by Korea Marketing Association, was organized in 2013 to help raise the competitiveness of the state industries. MLSHR was acknowledged its credit for leading in active cultural contents exchanges between Korea and China. 

It’s more encouraging that this award proved the worthiness as the global contents as the drama took the top rank. Above all, MLSHR has not only been the Hallyu ambassador leading the K-culture amid the great buzz but also has it improved the state of the global contents. The concerned person of MLSHR was quoted as saying “Thank you the fans in and out of Korea for supporting and loving continuously”

MLSHR official SNS(facebook, weibo, twitter) has been the arena for diverse opinions and discussions by international fans. Facebook has over 72,000 likes and postings get hundreds of comments. Also, let alone the popularity in overseas, the drama clips in the biggest portal site domestically, Naver has over 80,000,000 views. 

MLSHR is being aired simultaneously on different platforms in Asian countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Hongkong as well as Australia, North and South America. In overseas, OST which is the barometer of a drama’s popularity is also breaking records of sales. 

MLSHR has exceeded grand record of 2billion views in YOUKU, the biggest online video channel.  KKTV, the Taiwan VOD service site, ranked no.1 live show clicks. Also the drama is staying on the top  in Korean drama ranking in Hongkong LeEco TV. 

The drama is also being aired to the American viewers through the global Video platform DramaFever and the popularity has kept the drama on No.1 in chart since October. 

MLSHR episode 19 will be broadcast on 31st Oct and the finale episode will air on 1st NOV. 

Translated by Elly@JGfamily

Source: JGfamily FB

Wow... just wow... finally good news comes pouring in before the show ends....

wait, there is an official FB and twitter? can someone give me a link please? kamsahamnida!

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, kokoro_ai said:

Yeah :cold_sweat:... Well, If she does't wanna be more in that palace I understand her but this, this is really low of her part.

i just think it is just to prove that it was indeed HS's message so Jung would believe it and its also like a white flag sign (giving up)... after all you can still love someone even after that,, just think of it, it might also be the same thing that would convince WS to see her (letter and the pin) if HS requests to see him before she dies...

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Wow... just wow... finally good news comes pouring in before the show ends....

wait, there is an official FB and twitter? can someone give me a link please? kamsahamnida!

Source of translation: 

Nope. This is a translation done by Lee Joon Gi's fanclub at JGfamily Facebook. Follow the link for many sources of Lee Joon Gi's news and English translations. :) 

• Like 11

13 hours ago, virsvirs said:

This lovely, precious and memorable symbolic hairpin of SoSoo's love story :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oe51qutgO71vem8apo3_1280.jpg

-Take this. I wanted to give you something like this

- I was only trying to help you, Your Highness. I never asked you foe your heart

- Try running away from me then. You can throw it away if you want

cr: letsflytoasiarenata.tumblr.com

Now she's giving it to someone else and letting it go, my heart neomu apayoooo images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY-9dHoHjkRueS0v_nf5g

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ofqlndkSl01qa66x0o1_400.giftumblr_ofqlndkSl01qa66x0o2_400.gif

I am willing.

cr: pe-lusa.tumblr.com

24 minutes ago, kokoro_ai said:

I agree that it's a very hurtful thing for her to do.  Although looking back I can see where she may have got the idea.

While she was praying at her stone piles Jung came up to her and saw her hairpin..

jung.png

Then told her like before that he would take her away from the palace if she wished it. To say "I am willing".

• Like 11

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

Descendants of Sun is on there along with My Love Eun Dong. Netflix actually dumped most well-loved older  favorites this past August.

• Like 15