• Born: June 11, 1990
  • Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
  • Height:
  • Blood Type:
  • Twitter: @k2p611
  • me2day: @k2p611

Movies

Drama Series

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be closed.

If you'd like to create a successive thread to serve in continuation, feel free to do so. This rule is to provide the ease of manageability; also, it's nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions to address.

The moderators of shippers' paradise are as follows:

LavelyShai

angelangie

ebullient

akinahana89

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!!!

stop it .... i'll be really ehartbroken if these two arent final game :lol:

Sun OTP ♥ 

lmaoo i also think abt the worst, and everyone shall. but still life must go on and we found the thing we love so why not?! lets spazzing along !! (lol what am i talking about)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Answer88_1.jpg
Go Kyung-pyo, Hyeri, Park Bo-gum

Well that only took forever. Answer Me 1988, the third installment of tvN’s throwback youth series from PD Shin Won-ho and writer Lee Woo-jung, has at last announced its main cast after months of speculation, rumors, retractions, and recriminations. First, the good news: Go Kyung-pyo(Cantabile Tomorrow)!! I love him and his awesome comedic chops, and I’m thrilled that he’s scored his first leading role in a show that’s easily going to make him a breakout star.

Idol Hyeri (Hyde, Jekyll, Me) has beenattached to the show for quite some time as the lead character, and she’s now been confirmed as the headliner. I know that Jung Eun-ji and Go Ara weren’t established actresses before starring in Answer Me 1997and Answer Me 1994, but I’m still not excited about Hyeri’s casting when they could’ve gone for acting chops over cute. She’ll have a lot to prove, but I hope for the drama’s sake that she’s got some hidden depth we’ve never seen before.

Park Bo-gum is also confirmed, after an early announcement. I’m looking forward to some bromance between him and Go Kyung-pyo, since these two have been co-stars in three other projects before this one (Cantabile Tomorrow, Chinatown, Roaring Currents). I know we were promised that1988 wouldn’t have a husband-hunting framing device, but that hardly means we won’t be getting a love triangle. Somehow knowing that they’re buddies in real life would ease the pain, I think.

The rest of the gang includes a few newer faces to dramaland, most of them from indie movies: film actress Ryu Hye-young (Spy, My Dictator, Slow Video), newbie Ryu Joon-yeol (Social Phobia), and funnyman Ahn Jae-hong (C’est Si Bon, Twenty, Joku King). Rounding out the youths are Lee Dong-hwi(Divorce Lawyer in Love, Joseon Gunman), and musical actor Choi Sung-won.

Lee Il-hwa, Sung Dong-il, and Kim Sung-kyun will return as Mom, Dad, and a neighbor ajusshi, in the story about three neighboring families. As a franchise that’s known for casting fresh faces and launching careers, expectations have been high for producers to deliver a buzzworthy ensemble for the third time in a row. I’m pretty confident that Go Kyung-pyo will be in his element; here’s hoping that the rest of the ’88 gang is willing to put themselves out there for a laugh.

Answer Me 1988 airs on Fridays and Saturdays in September.

Answer88_2.jpg
Ryu Joon-yeol, Ryu Hye-young, Ahn Jae-hong

Hello everyone!!!

Sun OTP ♥ 

lmaoo i also think abt the worst, and everyone shall. but still life must go on and we found the thing we love so why not?! lets spazzing along !! (lol what am i talking about)

hahahaha that's the spirit xD let's the spazz begin :D 

btw, random question ... why Taeyang couple? the koreans fans use that nickname for the potential couple? 

Hello everyone!!!

Sun OTP ♥ 

hahahaha that's the spirit xD let's the spazz begin :D 

btw, random question ... why Taeyang couple? the koreans fans use that nickname for the potential couple? 

Aigooo uri mother hen unnie-ya... ❤

Its because they are both "Suns" - Duk Sun and Sun Woo....

Hello everyone!!!

Sun OTP ♥ 

hahahaha that's the spirit xD let's the spazz being :D 

nope, it was just..my idea lol Thankfully Deok Sun and Sun Woo have "sun" on their names, i guess everyone notice it. Sun also sounds cooler in korean so its Taeyang (sun). (look we got a cool OTP name so shin PD look at us lmao)

Login soompi after ages just for this! OMG! Its happening again isn't it? It's just episode 1 and you @heartoppaya you're around in soompi! I saw you everywhere! But usually i just lurk in. Ok back to the topic,haven't watched the 1st episode..will wait for sub but i watched episode 0..without sub..but that alone can already make me laugh like mad! And pabo me for didn't notice that our SunWoo was in naeildo cantabile! I remember him from flower boys next door though! Maybe because his hair is black here. I know i'm gonna ship hyeri and him..or is it a taeyang couple? Sorry mind explain why is it taeyang? Is it because its dok SUN and SUN woo thus the taeyang? Ok dats brilliant haha

I rarely have a 2nd lead syndrome and im starting this drama hopping that i wont involve in such fanwar like 'last time' and all that killed by the news which i just read few minutes ago saying the same 'guess the husband' game will make a return in this installment..i thought they said otherwise last time! When they just gonna start with the production.

I become PBG fan from the drama I remember you and i really cant wait to see him in this drama..when i watched episode 0..the episode alone didn't give me a vibe that PBG will become a love rival with our sunwoo and i was glad..tho PBG is not the lead..im just happy with seeing him in this..but what is this? Is it confirmed PBG and our sunwoo will become love rival?

Oh hi nina @the girl who! After 2 years we gather here back again! 

well seems like everyone are now starting to root for JH for the husband and probably SW would end up as chilbong

but guys

AnswerMe1.jpg

1. We have Sunwoo for the center of the official poster for a reason

2. Sunwoo looking at Deoksun's direction on the poster for a reason

3. They both have 'sun' on their names for a reason

so keep on faith, its not ended yet, way long to go! Fighting ! ^^

Will this guy be the next Trash Oppa-ya?? ❤❤

Omomomomo!! @kaykafisyah you're here!!!! The entire nareki gang will gather here then.. Omo..

You don't know how amazing it is to see you againnnnnn... Nina unnie, loooookkkkk.... ❤❤❤❤

Here's a little something from me to you..

134.gif

Login soompi after ages just for this! OMG! Its happening again isn't it? It's just episode 1 and you @heartoppaya you're around in soompi! I saw you everywhere! But usually i just lurk in. Ok back to the topic,haven't watched the 1st episode..will wait for sub but i watched episode 0..without sub..but that alone can already make me laugh like mad! And pabo me for didn't notice that our SunWoo was in naeildo cantabile! I remember him from flower boys next door though! Maybe because his hair is black here. I know i'm gonna ship hyeri and him..or is it a taeyang couple? Sorry mind explain why is it taeyang? Is it because its dok SUN and SUN woo thus the taeyang? Ok dats brilliant haha

I rarely have a 2nd lead syndrome and im starting this drama hopping that i wont involve in such fanwar like 'last time' and all that killed by the news which i just read few minutes ago saying the same 'guess the husband' game will make a return in this installment..i thought they said otherwise last time! When they just gonna start with the production.

I become PBG fan from the drama I remember you and i really cant wait to see him in this drama..when i watched episode 0..the episode alone didn't give me a vibe that PBG will become a love rival with our sunwoo and i was glad..tho PBG is not the lead..im just happy with seeing him in this..but what is this? Is it confirmed PBG and our sunwoo will become love rival?

Oh hi nina @the girl who! After 2 years we gather here back again! 

some things are stronger than us XDDDDDDDDDD hi darlinggggg!!! it has been ages :D I'm glad to read you after a long time, hope you're doing fine :)

Will this guy be the next Trash Oppa-ya?? ❤❤

Omomomomo!! @kaykafisyah you're here!!!! The entire nareki gang will gather here then.. Omo..

You don't know how amazing it is to see you againnnnnn... Nina unnie, loooookkkkk.... ❤❤❤❤

Here's a little something from me to you..

totally seems like this is going to be a reunion of nareki fandom XD ahhhh blame everything on the perfection that is Go Kyung Pyo

Guest skeletonworks

GKP debuted in SNL if I'm not mistaken. His comic acting is undeniable :D

I wonder if this is the retribution against us Narekians because it feels like Sunwoo is gonna be the next CB. LOL.

Actually I don't know who to ship yet because I have to see their chemistry first. But I like GKP so I'll be hanging around here with you lots <3 So happy to see familiar faces here!!!!

I wonder if this is the retribution against us Narekians because it feels like Sunwoo is gonna be the next CB. LOL.

Actually I don't know who to ship yet because I have to see their chemistry first. But I like GKP so I'll be hanging around here with you lots <3 So happy to see familiar faces here!!!!

i kinda feel like you're 99.9% right XD 

i kinda feel like you're 99.9% right XD 

Lets hope that 1% is filled with Taeyang kisses, Taeyang bedhopping, Taeyang babies and a Taeyang wedding.... Lol

NO!!! Dont say it! T____T

I think am the only one who wasnt narekian/i was rooting for CB, but if ever SW ends up as 2nd CB, i guess am really unlucky for this kdrama shipping world lmao

but again i wouldnt mind to break my heart twice, bc I want to spazz while i can, and nothing is confirmed yet so be happy ^^

And i remember you! @skeletonworks from narekis forum as well! is it? A retribution? When it's only 1st episode? Haha ill stand strong since i have you guys! And @sserene that was in the past, now we are on the same ship, ups and downs lets strive together! (Omo its only 1st episode and we already sound like our ship gonna sink?) Nahhhh i believe in pd nim..who is him again? Shin PD is it? You know how reply installment always go for underrated actors? But PBG is actually quite famous to me..so im gonna stay positive and say that our taeyang couple is the OTP

@the girl who! I hope more of us narekis will come back and gather here..wait till few more episodes showing :) 

@heartoppaya yah! Its only episode 1 please behave! Hahahahahahaha

And i remember you! @skeletonworks from narekis forum as well! is it? A retribution? When it's only 1st episode? Haha ill stand strong since i have you guys! And @sserene that was in the past, now we are on the same ship, ups and downs lets strive together! (Omo its only 1st episode and we already sound like our ship gonna sink?) Nahhhh i believe in pd nim..who is him again? Shin PD is it? You know how reply installment always go for underrated actors? But PBG is actually quite famous to me..so im gonna stay positive and say that our taeyang couple is the OTP

@the girl who! I hope more of us narekis will come back and gather here..wait till few more episodes showing :) 

@heartoppaya yah! Its only episode 1 please behave! Hahahahahahaha

Lol... You know me @kaykafisyah... I'm the pervy dongsaeng...

Wahhh! New thread only after episode 1 aired? Must be a record ;) I see some familiar names here & those who are new, welcome :) 

Haven't seen the episode yet so not sure who I'll ship, so I'll hold off until I see their chemistry. 

Remember to follow the rules, but we have some shipper's veterans here so I know this thread is in good hands :) Happy Shipping!

Yay @LavelyShai amazing to see you here. I suppose you are a narekian too? This looks like a nareki reunion... No wonder because they will be making a cameo.. Can't wait!

Anyway, don't worry we'll keep the thread clean... I've been warned before and now I've learned my lesson.

Shipping is hard, but at the moment, GKP is already in my heart... Lol.. Hence the thread...

We would like to warmly welcome you if/when you choose this ship... Lol

Guest skeletonworks

@kaykafisyah I totally remember you!!! :) Yeah there's still hope. It's just episode 1. I just don't want to get my hope high and get heartbroken later T_T 

@sserene If Sunwoo became Deoksun's husband, then I'm lucky and your past heartache will heal :) 

Archived