[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, DS and SW were born on the same day? That's cute....

Btw guys, I have a feeling that we might be on a sinking ship... Future DS said that she must've been insane to marry her husband... SW is the perfect guy right? And JH is the bad boy.... I feel like JH is the husband...

Oh no... This ship.....

Btw guys, I have a feeling that we might be on a sinking ship... Future DS said that she must've been insane to marry her husband... SW is the perfect guy right? And JH is the bad boy.... I feel like JH is the husband...

Oh no... This ship.....

nooo!!! Its too early for me to heartbroken T_T i didn't expect this to come srsly. Like remember all the bet was for GKP and PBG at the beginning. 

but its ok to heartbroken earlier because heartbroken later might hurts even more. But what to do i have to watch the series and i already fall for SW and its deep enough :( i srsly dont know what to do

EDIT:

But again its just 1 episode, there are so many episodes left, nothing's confirmed, so be happy while we can lol

Oh no... This ship.....

nooo!!! Its too early for me to heartbroken T_T i didn't expect this to come srsly. Like remember all the bet was for GKP and PBG at the beginning. 

but its ok to heartbroken earlier because heartbroken later might hurts even more. But what to do i have to watch the series and i already fall for SW and its deep enough :( i srsly dont know what to do

EDIT:

But again its just 1 episode, there are so many episodes left, nothing's confirmed, so be happy while we can lol

I'm so scared to be heartbroken...... But

tumblr_ncjnj4dhWg1roa7c8o1_500.gif

@heartoppaya yas we need that spirit. Ive been experiencing heartbroken in the past by rooting for CB, we just have to be positive, just look at the positive side, so we can be all happy even tho we lose. I've never got into fight with narekians back then and i can also be happy for nareki couple bc of my positive mind lmao We all just need to be positive so we can be happy keep the faith!

Im still yet to watch..waiting for softsub..its ok..its only 1st episode..remember reply 1994 2nd episode? Remember how they ended the 2nd episode? With a big revealation that trash is not a blood brother to najung. Lets see tonight..or few more episodes..im sure the surprise is yet to be revealed ;)

Guyysss!! this might be just to fool, but im happy T_T my heart beats faster T_T

from the review its all already full of Taeyang, so ep 3 must be Taeyang's T_T cant wait

(oh God help this unlucky reply shipper lol my weak heart)

the pisodes are full of our Suns but why i feel JH is the husband? XD LMAO .... deja vu from 2 years ago 

lol me too..

and about the present husband, i dont know if its possible for charcter development? but if we compare to the young candidates, it looks JH.

But i really dont know because i cant differeniate what is real what is not real after i watch Reply series tbh lol

Just coming back from watching the cut on tvn youtube..watched the cut of future DS and the husband..yes i agree with you @sserene the future husband..from the look of him and his character suits JH more..SW seems to be more reserve and quiet..but we know they love to troll us and it's only 2 episodes and that was 27 years ago! Anyone can change and we dont know how future SW might be..elders usually act like the future husband acts..they complaint a lot and older couples usually bicker a lot as well..i cant wait for episode 3 if its really full of our taeyang :) i wiki the series just now and JH's real name is 2nd after hyeri then SW's real name...is it the male lead is JH then? 

I think SW also likes her. He smiles at her all the time.. And that look... Awwwww... :wub:

Are we in for heartbreak? :tears:

BTW, @the girl who! Unnie, did you watch "The Secret Message"? With Ueno Juri and TOP? We said that we'll watch it together... I kinda broke our promise.. I watched three EPs already...

What have i signed in for? Im not ready for a heart break though..my OTPs always win before..well maybe once i ever disappointed in a drama pairing..im scared that this will be like reply 1997...taeyang couple might be potrayed as the couple 1st..but DS end up marrying JH? ikr! @heartoppaya who can resists GKP smiles? He has such a cute smile! Hahaha @sserene if that's the case..i wont be too concerned on the fact that JH name comes after hyeri on wiki phewww

at 1:14-1-28, i think dong ryong asked the guys "don't you think deok sun is a bit cute huh?" and SW replied "oh..yes.. a bit..?" (based on my limited korean lol)

EDIT:

i found the right(?) translation

dong ryong "These days deoksun become a little pretty"

sunwoo "oh..yes.. a bit.."

Guest skeletonworks

@sserene I think if I have that kind of positivity, I'd go insane because I'll be chanting for my OTP when I know it won't happen. LOL. I'll just be a pessimist so that I don't get my hopes too high ^^

Dramafever is subbing it isn't it? And Viki still hasn't got the licensed? I'm going to watch it when there's an english subbed.

GKP's smile is lovely <3 But I think he gained weight a bit :P When I was googling about him, there's always "siwon" next to his name and I'm like what the fudge? Why is he associated with Siwon. Then I read that it's because he looks like Siwon. LOL. Then I searched him on youtube and the autocomplete gives me this "go kyung pyo siwon kiss scene". WTF. (But I did end up investigate about this..you know for research purpose.. but nothing came up in the end. Ahahaha).

I haven't watched the raws yet. But anything can change in the span of 27 years. Maybe this time Shin PD is giving us a twist. A perfect Sunwoo can turn up to be someone that can give a headache to the 44 years old Deoksun, so that's why she's like lamenting about her marriage with him. I do have faith in our Taeyang you know despite all my negativity ;)

Archived