[Drama 2016] Dear My Friends 디어 마이 프렌즈

larus

Ep. 4

Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', friendships of old people, is tearfully beautiful  

1. [+2,269, -24] Na Moon Hee grandma's life is tough... 

2. [+1,828,-17] The scene of Go Hyun Jung running after the aunts and her lines of her understanding  them brought me to tears 

3. [+1,683, -20] Na Moon Hee's age in the drama is 72 and I have no words for her kids... Made me realize how much of an annoyance I am to my mom but she never says a thing about it

4. [+1,441, -29] So sad and heartbreaking.. I hope they don't run into problems 

5. [+1,328, -35] Ah daebakㅠㅠ that can happen to anyone but they acted it out so realistically, it totally grabbed my focus 

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', Jo In Sung and Go Hyun Jung confess their love for each other 

1. [+1,513, -50] Jo In Sung-ssi, how can you look ridiculously handsome when you wear your hair down... 

2. [+1,203, -29] The story has so much realistic aspect to it enough to even make you comfortable... I was really surprised when the person was hit

3. [+757, -31] Yeon Ha-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart takes a leap every time I look at him.. 

4. [+531, -23] Ah... so sad.. 

5. [+202, -5] Yeon Ha is still better than a married man 

6. [+162, -2] Jo In Sung's just a cameo from what I knew, am I mistaken? He's been in every episode, is he a male lead?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Ep.4

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', Jo In Sung and Go Hyun Jung confess their love for each other 

1. [+1,513, -50] Jo In Sung-ssi, how can you look ridiculously handsome when you wear your hair down... 

2. [+1,203, -29] The story has so much realistic aspect to it enough to even make you comfortable... I was really surprised when the person was hit

3. [+757, -31] Yeon Ha-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart takes a leap every time I look at him.. 

4. [+531, -23] Ah... so sad.. 

5. [+202, -5] Yeon Ha is still better than a married man 

6. [+162, -2] Jo In Sung's just a cameo from what I knew, am I mistaken? He's been in every episode, is he a male lead?

Hope Yeon ha and Wan together until the end of the episode.... wishing for not a cameo (  It much better that Yhan would there for Wan... in such time her mom accept him....
Thank you for the  spoiler link....

Hope Yeon ha and Wan together until the end of the episode.... wishing for not a cameo (  It much better that Yhan would there for Wan... in such time her mom accept him....

3 minutes ago, giung said:

+ 1000000000000000000 with you chinggu...i miss My Spring Days Couple so bad...their chemistry still great even after so many years... :heart::heart:

14 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

+ 1000000000000000000 with you chinggu...i miss My Spring Days Couple so bad...their chemistry still great even after so many years... :heart::heart:

Your right  the same feelin:w00t: g... it makes me feel so bad if they wouldn't end up....:bawling:  together.

Such warmth and thouching drama...He ja -Jong ah.friendship flushetered me...there live in diferent situation yet they share same dream as ''thelma & luois'', getting old and has real friend is bless to grateful, because life is to long to be lonely hence to short to  cacth what we dream off...'if ever cold wind blow trough my life  you will light the fire of friendship for me... .and Wan realise now, how bad sometime we treat the eldest around us..oh i miss my mother so much now...

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

I think their scene (Wan and YH together) with less and less after every ep and they will get a happy ending in final ep.

I guess everyone is dreaming for that wonderful ending.... :P 

56 minutes ago, mujay said:

Such warmth and thouching drama...He ja -Jong ah.friendship flushetered me...there live in diferent situation yet they share same dream as ''thelma & luois'', getting old and has real friend is bless to grateful, because life is to long to be lonely hence to short to  cacth what we dream off...'if ever cold wind blow trough my life  you will light the fire of friendship for me... .and Wan realise now, how bad sometime we treat the eldest around us..oh i miss my mother so much now...

Yes with that ages it's difficult for them especially they involved in accidents. The conscience still in their mind they don't  know what the first thing to do. seem better  to surrender rather than to escape, what they did is right decision for ep.5 you can imagine how the friendship being important. I  feel sorry to Wan because she not reach on that place. 

On 5/22/2016 at 7:20 PM, Ginaaaa said:

:tears: DramaFever isn't releasing subbed episodes until Monday. Wwwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? (Can I muster a big enough whine to be heard around the world?)

Like I keep saying.. the hardest part of watching kdrama we lik... is waiting  for sub.. that feels like..eternity :D

On 5/23/2016 at 10:47 AM, eeling_ljw said:

Very impressive drama! This drama made me noticed Lee Kwang Soo! He can act very well! Surprisingly shed away his comical image! Looking forward to the rest of the episodes.

Yes the drama! Been reading same sentiments about LKW in this drama. Viewers were surprised. Oh the compliments... the drama and the acting. Like a fine wine... it goes better with old age :P

Broke my heart watching him watch his mother on the camera placed in her home. As he wept silently and his wife was beside him comforting him. Such a touching and beautifully acted scene. Then the wonderful date of the mother and son. Again this drama is hitting all the right notes it is a masterpiece.

4 hours ago, jongski said:

Like I keep saying.. the hardest part of watching kdrama we lik... is waiting  for sub.. that feels like..eternity :D

:tears: It's Monday, and we still don't have subs. 

Guess I should catch up with Daebak. LOL

On May 23, 2016 at 2:26 PM, hyall said:

Broke my heart watching him watch his mother on the camera placed in her home. As he wept silently and his wife was beside him comforting him. Such a touching and beautifully acted scene. Then the wonderful date of the mother and son. Again this drama is hitting all the right notes it is a masterpiece.

I agree, this is shaping up to be a masterpiece. 

So many feels, but so hard to put them into words. Unlike Signal, this is a drama not easy to discuss. Yet, in many ways, this drama is striking me to be far and above Signal. It touches the emotions in a very visceral way. Four episodes in and there has not been one wrong note, not a single one. Acting superb, writing top-notch, direction neat and tight, the flow is perfect. The balance between now and the past is just right.

This is a beautiful, beautiful drama. 

6 hours ago, Jj Elle said:

Oh, great, was trying to watch - went to Dramafever, cannot get video; tried viu tv, cannot get video, too.  Thanks.

DramaFever has all 4 episodes now, and all subbed in English. Episodes 3 & 4 took longer than promised, but I contacted DF and they got the English subbed versions uploaded yesterday. Hopefully 5 & 6 subs will arrive on time Monday. I just finished #4 right before coming here.

Archived