[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

13 hours ago, hrh77 said:

what I like about YEH, she can blend with all the actors, regardless of the age.... Maybe this time, PMY still "hooked" with JCW (in Healer), that's why??.. hahahah... Just rumors (which I hope is true)...

hahaha. i guess rightly in my heart. hrh77 is a ardent Changmin-er... me too... but i sort of 'betray' this 'ship' thru Remember. to be honest, agree to disagree okay... hahaha. i loved this OTP pairing. don;t don;t be angry first... but but but...i loved CHANGMIN. you by any chance participating Changmin Couple thread that upcoming Shipper Contest?

i don't want that to be RUMOURS...i Prayed that it shall be true. i want JCW and PMY together for REAL.... you know they always all kinds of 'evidences' that they are together back there at Changmin Couple Thread.
Lupita (or 'eve'), sorry, i will stop talking Changmin Thread soon.:wub:

btw, i just read some nuts thumb KBS so much about churning out lousy works... ahem.. HEALER is from KBS you know? so mindbogglingly . I want KBS to make Healer season 2 and put PMY and JCW together.

ohohoh...in case you are not Changminer... do ignore all the above sharings... hav' a nice day.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, elena123 said:

so funny! They kissed so long until the director said that it`s enough! :wub: you can kill me for this, but its the first time that I liked a kdrama couple on and off screen ! 

Hahaha!! This just makes me love Yoo Seung Ho so much more! He was so adorable throughout the whole making video and you can see how embarrassed and shy he was to kiss Park Min Young! heheh! (Which makes me think if he felt embarrassed when he kissed his other co-stars in other drama.. Like for example Operation Proposal.. man that drama had so many kiss scenes in it! and with Go Ara for Joseon Magician!! Honestly, I think Yoo Seung Ho is always going to act with older actresses because he is such a young actor but so talented as well! He is definitely going to get more lead roles for other dramas where many directors would want to cast him.. And I guarantee the actresses he will get paired up with will be the top-notched actresses that are older since YSH is so talented and young... I mean he showed his amazing acting skills in Remember! :)) So many people said that they had zero chemistry at all throughout the entire drama, but I completely disagree. There wasn't one scene between PMY AND YSH in the drama that made me cringe and  was so adorable and cute.. If you don't think they had any chemistry in the drama, I don't know what you call all the cute and lovely scenes they had together.....are we perhaps watching the same drama..?

21 hours ago, ferily said:

Hahaha!! This just makes me love Yoo Seung Ho so much more! He was so adorable throughout the whole making video and you can see how embarrassed and shy he was to kiss Park Min Young! heheh! (Which makes me think if he felt embarrassed when he kissed his other co-stars in other drama.. Like for example Operation Proposal.. man that drama had so many kiss scenes in it! and with Go Ara for Joseon Magician!! Honestly, I think Yoo Seung Ho is always going to act with older actresses because he is such a young actor but so talented as well! He is definitely going to get more lead roles for other dramas where many directors would want to cast him.. And I guarantee the actresses he will get paired up with will be the top-notched actresses that are older since YSH is so talented and young... I mean he showed his amazing acting skills in Remember! :)So many people said that they had zero chemistry at all throughout the entire drama, but I completely disagree. There wasn't one scene between PMY AND YSH in the drama that made me cringe and  was so adorable and cute.. If you don't think they had any chemistry in the drama, I don't know what you call all the cute and lovely scenes they had together.....are we perhaps watching the same drama..?

@ferily @elena123 @moonlovesun and me, that's made FOUR of us who really really really loved JW and IA as a screen-couple, (i believed there are more out there who loved this OTP like us, just never voiced). good. suffice!  (i preferred him with IA more than all his past co-leads...(no offense to YEH, i liked YEH & her co-stars in princess hours / Park shinhye? she fixed Lee Jongsuk way better than YSH / Go Ara? preferred her in Reply, with YSH 'no-no').. PMY still the best, but of cause i wanted her to date JCW for real, hahaha) i find PMY matched just anyone, everyone, except New Leaf, which i never watch.

wherever you 2 go, please come back here and cheer here by 31 dec for SBS award, (if God willing and my server still work well, let's do LIVE RECAP of the SBS AWARD SHOW on 31 dec 2016, ferily if you can join better even, will let those who can't stream know whether YSH and PMY and NGM got their worthy awards, i worry 'Her-story" which is the coming Mega-hit going to top most awards, so hope everyone by 10 months later still Remember "Remember".) i will drop by here on / off even if nothing to post any more. but i will sure be here 31 Dec 2016 just for Remember's Casts. @Berou Lalou you will come back cheer YSH right. :wub:

(no offense to those, the rest who disagree to this pairing, okay? hahaha. hope the rest find their own OTP to ship.)

I have definitely enjoyed this drama albeit I have not much time to comment on it.

I like the way JW tried his best to clear his dad's name.  Even as a nobody in this world, we should not die with guilt slapped on us by some beastly people.  So I like the storyline here.   I just do not like the tragedy of JW going in his dad's footsteps of the same dementia sickness but of course to be non-stereo-type, the drama has to vary a bit. 

Love all the court scenes and the way JW went about finding all the evidence for his case but I must say, I enjoyed NGM's crazy acting a lot too.   He really has no reservations acting crazy to bring out the nasty NGM's behaviour.   His smiles are so creepy that it sends a chill down your spine yet so handsomely executed.....  wow...just speechless at his mastery of a handsome villain.

IN has been a very supportive noona and I love to watch her chase passionately on her beliefs.  I think this is very important for young people to have the moral courage these days.

50 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

wherever you 2 go, please come back here and cheer here by 31 dec for SBS award, (if God willing and my server still work well, let's do LIVE RECAP of the SBS AWARD SHOW on 31 dec 2016, ferily if you can join better even, will let those who can't stream know whether YSH and PMY and NGM got their worthy awards, i worry 'Her-story" which is the coming Mega-hit going to top most awards, so hope everyone by 10 months later still Remember "Remember".) i will drop by here on / off even if nothing to post any more. but i will sure be here 31 Dec 2016 just for Remember's Casts.

Yes, I will definitely be back for the SBS Drama Awards!!! !!! Yoo Seung Ho and Nam Goong Min better get a top award for their acting in this drama! I really hope this drama isn't neglected in the awards just because it was earlier on in 2016 :( All the actors in this drama really deserve an award!!!

[VID] [종방소감]사랑해, 그리고 기억해! 리멤버 배우들의 마지막 인사♡

Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young, Nam Goong Min, Park Sung Woong saying goodbye and thank you for loving Remember-War of the Son'

Cb4UY5ZUEAAlpAt.jpg

link >> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/756049

or

link >> http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000008869&pgm_mnu_id=39829&pgm_build_id=13402&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=29

2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

[VID] [종방소감]사랑해, 그리고 기억해! 리멤버 배우들의 마지막 인사♡

Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young, Nam Goong Min, Park Sung Woong saying goodbye and thank you for loving Remember-War of the Son'

link >> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/756049

or

link >> http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000008869&pgm_mnu_id=39829&pgm_build_id=13402&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=29

Thank you so much for your Vid cut. I'll always remember Jin Woo, In Ah and more :heart:

Thank everyone for bringing a great drama like Remember. Goodbye !!

On 2/23/2016 at 5:39 PM, moonlovesun said:

Thank you so much for your Vid cut. I'll always remember Jin Woo, In Ah and more :heart:

Thank everyone for bringing a great drama like Remember. Goodbye !!

@moonlovesun thanks for being one of those who stayed behind for the final "army veterans packing to return home." it has been a great time sharing same thoughts with you. God bless more happy viewing, do come back cheers 31 Dec '16 if you can remember. you bothered to say Good bye, so your post really sound like a veteran farewell to the war zone. hahaha. God bless.

“Because it’s you.  

It’s because I want to remember my times with you.” jinwoo, right after knowing his impending self erasing plight, sought to seize on to his heart desire, which he never dare dream until he knew he will start losing memories.... 4 yrs of self reservation and restriction to desires and dreams... even to seek refuge where rooms are merely 4 concrete walls without window to suffer as dad suffered, until he can bear no more... finally he learned to face his own heart's desire... to remember that one person who, without her he cannot walk thus far....yes, life was easier, because...
"because it's you"

tumblr_o1umr1YVDx1rt2ljjo1_1280.jpg

cr. the dandelion in the spring. surreal.insanity.tumblr.com

tumblr_o1qclczTNE1uq4zv4o6_r1_400.giftumblr_o1qclczTNE1uq4zv4o7_r1_400.giftumblr_o1qclczTNE1uq4zv4o8_r1_400.gif

but, Jinwoo-ah... you who never come back, and lost in your own Neverland, what will appease your vacant young wounded soul, what if InAh never ever find you....? all hopes are but lost, if ever Writernim decide to make you down stroll the cold deserted street all alone without Inah walked contented behind.

forever i will be haunted by seungho yoo's tears, but gratified by two smiles; one behind the other down Edelweiss Theme Park Street.

23 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

hahaha. i guess rightly in my heart. hrh77 is a ardent Changmin-er... me too... but i sort of 'betray' this 'ship' thru Remember. to be honest, agree to disagree okay... hahaha. i loved this OTP pairing. don;t don;t be angry first... but but but...i loved CHANGMIN. you by any chance participating Changmin Couple thread that upcoming Shipper Contest?

i don't want that to be RUMOURS...i Prayed that it shall be true. i want JCW and PMY together for REAL.... you know they always all kinds of 'evidences' that they are together back there at Changmin Couple Thread.
Lupita (or 'eve'), sorry, i will stop talking Changmin Thread soon.:wub:

btw, i just read some nuts thumb KBS so much about churning out lousy works... ahem.. HEALER is from KBS you know? so mindbogglingly . I want KBS to make Healer season 2 and put PMY and JCW together.

ohohoh...in case you are not Changminer... do ignore all the above sharings... hav' a nice day.

well, I wish they would make HEALER 2, with same casts...  i just noticed that if PMY is on KBS she has great drama stories.. with SBS twice ambigous/sad(?) endings: City Hunter & Remember... thou KBS has a strong appeal to international viewers ,just too bad, online viewers doesn't count on their ratings (from abroad)....

It was emphasized on "Remember" press conference their age gap, so maybe it's a warning to refrain from kissing scenes??... hehehe... But over all, the message of story is great...

Nam Goong Min talks about stealing the spotlight from Yoo Seung Ho in 'Remember'

yoo-seung-ho-nam-goong-min_1456251803_af

In an interview held at the 935 Entertainment building on February 23, Nam Goong Min was told that he had been a hotter topic than his 'Remember' co-star Yoo Seung Ho, who was the lead.  Nam Goong Min, on the other hand, had been the antagonist.

Regarding this, the actor stated, "It is nice to receive love, but I don't completely feel good about it."

In detail, he explained, "Now it's been 17 years since I've been in the entertainment world. I felt sorry toward Yoo Seung Ho when there were parts where I stood out more.  Each person needs to stand out, so I thought about that as I acted.  Seung Ho is a kind child whose sincerity can be felt.  I worried over what kind of synergy we should bring out in the scenes in which we're together."

Do you think the two played off each other well in the drama, or did Nam Goong Min stand out the most?

source: allkpop

Nam Goong-min says, "Nam Gyu-man, just trash"

photo693259.jpg

Nam Goong-min evoked laughter by criticizing his drama character, Nam Gyu-man harshly.

An interview with Nam Goong-min took place in the office of 935 Entertainment in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam on February 23rd.

When Nam Goong-min was asked, "Which Nam Gyu-man's crime do you think was the worst?", he answered, "All of them are bad, Nam Gyu-man is just trash". His answer made all the people around in the office burst out laughing.

Nam Goong-min said, "Nam Gyu-man cares only about himself and he has this mental disorder that leads him incapable of being aware even whether or not he's bad" and "It wasn't easy to get angry. When doing the acts, my breath becomes short and blood pressure goes up as well. When filming the court scene, I had to gush, 'I'm dying'".

Actor Nam Goong-min presented such passionate acting performances for his role, Nam Gyu-man: an heir of a plutocrat, who immerses himself in the daily life of extravagance and luxury, in the SBS' recently finished hit drama, "Remember".

Source : hancinema

23 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Nam Goong Min talks about stealing the spotlight from Yoo Seung Ho in 'Remember'

In an interview held at the 935 Entertainment building on February 23, Nam Goong Min was told that he had been a hotter topic than his 'Remember' co-star Yoo Seung Ho, who was the lead.  Nam Goong Min, on the other hand, had been the antagonist.
Regarding this, the actor stated, "It is nice to receive love, but I don't completely feel good about it."
In detail, he explained, "Now it's been 17 years since I've been in the entertainment world. I felt sorry toward Yoo Seung Ho when there were parts where I stood out more.  Each person needs to stand out, so I thought about that as I acted.  Seung Ho is a kind child whose sincerity can be felt.  I worried over what kind of synergy we should bring out in the scenes in which we're together."
Do you think the two played off each other well in the drama, or did Nam Goong Min stand out the most?

source: allkpop

hahaha. know sooner or later people will compare acting skills when show over in official interviews, and not just fans' rantings... In fact netizens are full of praises towards Goongmin Nam, its overloaded .... so much that if one chant against Seungho's 'excess crying' or Minyoung's loveline no chemistry or Sungwoong's underated underutilized characters exposures, then many vultures will fly in to take a peck,.... but all will agree unanimously on Goongmin acting's excellency. While i DO-NOT disagree, i also DO NOT agree that his acting stand out as the Best in the entire show. In certain scene, he did stand out as he cast shadows on any that stand within parameter, but overly ALL, he's should NOT be the Best! at most One of the Best. Certainly not as what frenzy fans chanted "should bag a Daesang" ! He is definitely one that all 3 stations from now on should eyes on, sharing a huge bite from Park Bo Gum's own delicious take on villains coat in quiet innocence facet (in Hello Monster). But SBS award is afterall a War of 3 Stations, and its about Rating. the coming Hit "Saimdang Herstory"'s return Queen Lee Youngae and Song Seungheon may just steal away the Grandeur of them all- Daesang, i can safely predict even before the show start airing. because it is veterans Youngae and Seungheon !... but Goongmin, likely will bag an award because he deserved the emotional and energy he dump in while still looking stylishly sensationally, besides SBS knows "Hell hath no fury like a fan's scorned or provoked", all hell of fans may break loose, if he is found just sat quietly and smile at his table ONLY. nontheless, give goongmin the award, because he is also not as the very minorities said, as 'one-dimension' acting. he has give an un-restrained let-go in spite of may tarnish his image, which does not backfired at all.

But, i should add a word for Seungho Yoo, not that he has top the pinnacle of my Fav Actor list, (i watched 5 to 6 of his shows from teens to now, felt nothing much, except Missing you and WBDS found him been "very wasted" there...) Yoo Seungho gave a incandescent, glowing, sincere, heart-shredding performance... only those who treasure the art that oft-times  "Less for More, Silent speak loudest, Gazes transcend skinships, Tears heals than smiles ...", then you will find Mr Yoo's not-so-sensational but mellow delivery is beyond just "tears and more tears"..... we may argued all we like, but i think while others may not appreciate that much, the Director or the Writernim themselves onset the filming knows he is in a different league already of this transformation. i believed hYoo Seungho co-stars themselves knows better than anyone, (eg. Minyoung, Sungwoong, even Goongmin himself) should knows Seungho himself beget the persona of Seo Jinwoo in himself; YSH 'believed-begotten-became' himself morphed into SJW, thus this character becoming his most beloved role by far, that you will not find a trace of Seo Jinwoo in his past works. Seo Jinwoo stands alone, maybe it does help that Writernim wrote Seo jinwoo with Yoo Seungho in mind. so, he believed, beget and became Jinwoo Seo, that no other actors can ever be if given that role. In a mild, respectable, reserved, rendering-heart delivery. If even non should ever see this, i think the greatest blessing is Yoo seungho himself, he himself should know how much he has given for this role, by believing, breaking, becoming this character Seo Jinwoo. He has reap the most blessing himself, he should be very glad, in the least to be gratified since how much he loved jinwoo, that jinwoo was written to walk with Inah in the end.  so, i should say the most underrated by fans, for acting excellency is Yoo Seungho,.. and again i said this, not because i am bias as his fan, i am more Jichangwook/parkminyoung's fan. (so that i may or may not go chase after his work from now on... but i will look upon him differently for sure.)

for Minyoung Park. i have said enough of Lee Inah, if any actress can make any of the recapper of those edramaclouds, dramajjang, dramaebeans, unstoppable sun sites unanimously praised her, inspite that some of their readers does not like her, while she may not be their fav characters in the show. Nonetheless, those edramaclouds, dramajjang, dramabeans...etc. recappers were Avengers in KDland that they did afte-rall rise themselves in a different league, that if they all see her worthiness, (though some did hope Writernim give her a better ends). By this she best portrayed a sincere, loyal, selfless relationship that morphed from chingus to "One-True-Love".... while this is not the best delivery of noona love ('i can hear your voice' is better in noona-love), but i loved her individually the way she is a worthy chingu, and why should we ask for her to stay that way just as a chingu? Just because there is no chemistry between the 'actress and actor"? i think the characters JW and IA themselves did start off as chingu, but later they did developed feels and devoted themselves to each other not-realizing each has became a vital part of their life, JW said sincerely to IA at her return court hearing as prosecutor against NGM. while some may say 'it doesn't add', i should say 'it doesn't minus" either to add a love-line, in fact it only helps and comfort more in the future days when Alz set in, that Jinwoo and Inah's life will be easier walking beside each. Bagging an award or not for PMY, not the matters, in the hearts of her fans, we all knows, she has proven that Chae Youngshin is NOT just one lucky gold that drop on her lap, but she did continued to deliver as 'IT IS' in her already, as what Yoo Seungho wanted to be called, "Actor Yoo Seungho" , (just an honest "Actor"...), she is "Actress Park Minyoung"... not just some ordinary pretty young famous things that YSH or JCW co-starred with before.
Proven: MinYoung Park did something wonderful after Chae Youngshin again. "Actress Park Min Young" !

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
(2015-11-25 07:51)

[Interview] "Remember" writer Yoon Hyeon-ho, "I wrote this thinking of Yoo Seung-ho"

Writer Yoon Hyeon-ho answered 10 questions prior to the broadcast.

The new SBS drama "Remember" is written by Yoon Hyeon-ho who wrote the heart-thumping movie,"The Attorney" which successfully gathered 11.3 million people. Yoon Hyeon-ho also just completed the movie "Cooperation".

"Remember" stars Yoo Seung-ho, Park Min-yeong, Park Seong-woong, Jeon Kwang-ryeol and Nam Goong-min which is already a very promising cast. This drama is expected to be one of the greatest dramas of 2015.

Writer Yoon Hyeon-ho spoke about the drama in an interview.

Q: Song Kang-ho starred in the movie "The Attorney", Hyeon Bin in "Cooperation" and this time it's Yoo Seung-ho. What impressions have you had about them?

Writer Yoon Hyeon-ho: I had Yoo Seung-ho in mind when I started writing the drama. He's got a wide spectrum which allows him to be a high school student to a young lawyer. I loved his performance in"Missing You".

Park Min-yeong looks natural and has a feel of her own. Her unique loveliness makes her worthy of the leading role and penetrating her shows naturalness and persuasion. As a writer I'm grateful.

I think Park Seong-woong is both charismatic and kind. So I believe he has what it takes to be the lawyer character he plays in "Remember".

The story just got fuller with Nam Goong-min. There must be a bad guy. Tension is added to the story and that's when the objective becomes clear. Nam Goong-min is a precious source that allows our story to run powerfully.

Which is the character you take to the most or which actor are you expecting to show change?

That's going to have to be Yoo Seung-ho. From the childish high school teen, the desperation to save his father and the sorrow; I want to bring out every color inside him.

Is there an actor you think is just right for his or her role?

Speaking outside of the main cast, I think Han Bo-bae in the role of Oh Jeong-ah is perfect for what she is. She corresponded with the image I had when I wrote the screenplay.

Is there something you would like to say to the cast as the writer?

I just want to thank them.

"Remember" is a humanly court drama. What is the difference between it and other dramas or its strong points?

I want to say it's a story of warm people gathered around a cold court. It deals with legal matters but not so often.

You have succeeded in gathering 11.3 million audiences with the 2013 movie "The Attorney". Do you expect that flow of success to lead to the drama?

I wasn't anticipating that during "The Attorney" and the same goes for "Remember". I am focused on making the schedule on time so that everything goes around well. I can't afford to think about percentage as well. I am just prepared for the worst.

"Remember" is about freeing the name of an innocent victim just like "The Attorney". Is there something you did to build a background on this or is there a true story behind it?

I read and watched several court dramas and movies while writing "The Attorney" and I also went to the court for sources. I was even asked to become a court specialist. I also thought about 'people' and 'cases' while I did that. Everything in the drama is based on real motive and the subject of 'memory' is something every writer would want to deal with.

What is something you don't want the viewers to miss while they watch "Remember"?

The actors and actresses are really good. There's not one who didn't perform from the heart.

It is said that besides the romance between Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-yeong there's going to be friendship between colleagues, family love between father and son and loyalty. Is there a specific couple you feel for the most?

It's Yoo Seung-ho and Park Seong-woong. They are alike but different in many ways. There is bromance in which one can't be without the other.

Every single member of the staff are working hard to make "Remember" be remembered. How do you want it to be remembered? Is there a message you would like to deliver?

The thing that lasts the most in life is "Remembrance". Sad, happy or beautiful, the person with the most"Memories" is a rich one.

(it is good after all to go back to the Genesis of the crafting of the story, and see what's behind those who beget Seo Jinwoo and Lee Inah, and Nam Kyeman, and Park Dongho....etc. this interview was carried out when they started filming... so let's see how much were it fulfilled, materialized. )

Archived